Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Talking with a Wise Woman

Job: Talking with a Wise Woman Empty Job: Talking with a Wise Woman

Post by Guest 29th September 2014, 5:48 pm

Nikolai went out to Magnolia Town to meet with a woman he had an appointment with. Just yesterday, he bumped into her, and they talked for a while and decided to meet up at her house. Even though the woman was at least two decades older than her, Nikolai was surprisingly happy to talk with her. When he left the guild hall this morning, he decided to ditch his regular attire of a black suit with red tie, and put on a collared shirt with jeans and loafers. He also was wearing a watch on the arm opposite that which wielded the bracelet which created Titan's Fist by using Fullbring. Although Nikolai kept the bracelet on him, he didn't think he would need it today. When he reached the woman's house, he knocked on the door and thought a minute. "This woman's old enough to be my grandmother yet young enough to be my girlfriend. That's weird." Nikolai took a deep breath and waited for the woman to open the door for him.
    First Paragraph: 173 words

When the woman, who had yet to be named opened the door, Nikolai appeared with a book. She immediately greeted the Tartarus Mage and invited him to go in. "Hello, hello!" She said. Her voice was surprisingly...young. To be honest, the woman looked like she was twenty five years old. Nikolai formed a smile on his face and replied with the following words. "Greetings to you too. I am glad that we could have a chance to meet up and talk." Then the man muttered. "Some of the other Tartarus Mages think I'm a weirdo for hanging out with an old woman. That really got me down, but I don't care." The woman widened her eyes and bursted out a statement. "Tartarus Mages? As in my grandchild Reich Lyserg?" Nikolai grimaced. "You know the guildmaster?" The woman held her finger up and replied, "Yes, yes. He's my grandson." Reich Lyserg wasn't really the woman's grandchild. Either she fooled herself into believing that, or she had a very active imagination. Nikolai talked to Reich himself, and he said that he was two thousand years and a four hundred more, and that his grandmother died a long time ago. "That's......nice to hear. Anyways, I came here with a book." The woman replied with an answer which took Nikolai off guard. "That's very nice, but I'll be telling the stories today."
    Second Paragraph: 234 words

As the woman closed the door behind Nikolai, he got to looking around the small house. It was well furbished, with plastic over the furniture and even tables. He then sat down on the couch. It had a plastic-like feel on his backside. The woman got to sitting down, and decided to tell a short story. "Here's what I remember during my younger years." Younger years? Are you kidding me? "Let's hear it," Nikolai replied. "I remember when I got married to my first husband. It was all fun and games until the honeymoon ended, then I got to see a different side of him." The woman looked down to the rug where she and Nikolai rested their feet. "Different side? Was he a monster or something?" Nikolai replied. "Figuratively," the woman added. "I had to be very careful not to disobey him or he'd do.....things to me." The woman rolled up the sleeves on one of her arms to reveal several bruises. "What he hell?" He widened his eyes. "What in God's name did he do to you?" The Tartarus Mage added. "Well, one time I got home from home late and he thought I was cheating, so you can tell what happened." Now Nikolai was surprised and angered at the same time. " Hard to believe that the woman got beat by her husband.
    Word Count: 230

"Apparently the Second was out for a jar of milk when the First caught him and stabbed him a couple times. Fifty six times to be exact. I still remember when he brought the corpse to this exact doorway." What the hell? The same doorway that Nikolai stepped through was the one that held a dead man's bones?! "I see," Nikolai replied. "Did you by any chance give up on love?" The woman held her head up high. "Nope! I'm still looking for that perfect man," she replied, blushing. Nikolai put his arms on the couch to make himself comfortable. "That's cool.....Mom", he added. "I never told you my name yesterday, didn't I?" Nikolai shook his head. "Nope," he replied. "Well, my name's Ramona," she replied. "Nice name," Nikolai smiled. "Anyways, I think I might urinate," The Tartarus Mage added. "There's a bathroom to the right of here." Nikolai walked over to the john, and began urinating. As he peed, he shuddered. "It feels like she wants something with me."
    171 Words

Nikolai pulled up his pants and returned to the living room, where Ramona was waiting for him with a cup of Sake, which is Japanese for alcohol. "Isn't it a little early for drunkenness?" Ramona replied, "It really isn't." Nikolai doesn't believe in being drunk during the hours of 6 in the morning and twelve at noon. He then took the cup of Sake, and began drinking from it. Seemed more potent than usual. "What the hell is this," he yelled. "That's moonshine, honey," Ramona replied. Nikolai's vision began to blur as he started sweating. Then his body became paralyzed as he tried to get up, and fell to the floor with a dynamic thud. "This is like no moonshine I've tasted before," replied Nikolai, with his voice muffled on the rug. "I never expected that to happen. Give me a second," added Ramona as she ran into the kitchen. Nikolai tried to pick himself up in the meantime, and only got as far as the couch itself.
    169 words

Nikolai made his hands and toes into fists as he drank the potion. "This type of drink tends to knock people out," said Ramona. She then got back to her stories. "I didn't realize the time. You must have to get back to your guild, right?" Nikolai sighed. "Correct. Anyways, what else were you going to tell me?" The woman raised her finger. "I remember being a mage." What the actual hell was she talking about? She ran magic? "That's nice," Nikolai replied. "What kind of magic did you run anyway?" Ramona took the necklace she wore, and created a bluish-green spark upon it. The necklace later manifested itself into an ax, about as tall as Nikolai. "So you're a Fullbringer?"

"Yep," Ramona replied. "I think there's at least twenty of them left." Fullbringer? Twenty of them? Illogical. "Well, since I've shown you my stuff, I'm entitled to a viewing." Nikolai stood up. "Whatever." The bracelet on his right arm began to exhibit a bluish green glow, followed by a spark of the same color, which later covered Nikolai's entire arm to the elbow. Afterwards, a silver piece of metal enveloped the Tartarus Mage's arm. The steel created a glare in the light as Nikolai articulated the fingers. The plate on top of the gauntlet also shined, causing an even bigger glare in the light. For some reason, The Fist of the Titan(Another name for Titan's Fist) vibrated, which is uncharacteristic for that specific gauntlet. The Macedonian name is Tupanica na Titan, for some reason. The steel was stone cold, and exhumed a powerful presence. "I happen to be a Fullbringer too."

"There was this man......this mysterious man named Mr. Lock. He was the one who gave me this thing," Ramona said. Nikolai looked at the giant axe. "Mr. Lock? Yes, I think I remember him. Last time I saw him, he was being thrown into a police wagon when I was about fifteen. Apparently he was being indicted on several charges of conducting unlawful experiments, on humans that is. I think I remember being injected with a bluish-green liquid one day when I was pulled into his shop. I felt a euphoria throughout my body for that day. Then one night, I woke up in a terrible night sweat and saw this big old thing on my arm. I went to Lock and it turns out that it was a side effect from the injection he gave me. Something called Object Affinity. My power just happened to come to the closest thing to me, which was my bracelet."

"I remember when that man stabbed that same liquid into me," replied Ramona. Except it was different. I remember being beat up by my husband when this big black axe appeared in my hand. I started swing it around, and he ran. After that, I too went to Kane, which was his real name, and asked questions. "Apparently you are able to take the closest object you have near you and create a weapon from it," she said as she took off her necklace. I don't know where that man is, now. Nikolai rolled his eyes. "Probably rotting in prison somewhere. I honestly thank him for this, I'm really starting to like this steel heap."

Nikolai's watch, on the other hand began to resound a *beep* as he realized he had to go somewhere. "I'd gladly complete this conversation, but I have places to be. I guess this is goodbye," he said, putting his hand upon the back of his head. "Come back anytime, honey," replied Ramona as he kissed Nikolai on the cheek. He then took his huge book and slowly walked out the door, making sure to create as little noise as possible.

Total Amount of words: 1601(One hundred past the minimum.)
    Completed on October 6, 2014 by Nikolai Dixon

Last edited by Nikolai Dixon on 6th October 2014, 6:45 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Kumiho Descendancy: The Legion Master
    Position : None
    Guild : Pharoah's Call
    Cosmic Coins : 4
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Chaos Legions
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Job: Talking with a Wise Woman Empty Re: Job: Talking with a Wise Woman

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 29th September 2014, 6:32 pm

(Interupt approved)
    Eien had made plans to go see a old woman whom she had heard had some advice that was sound. Eien felt in a good idea and had contacted to old lady two days ago saying she would be there today, although Eien was a tad bit late. Eien had been late due to the train but was now approaching the old ladys house, "Oh i hope shes not mad." Eien knew this lady might have info about her sister, Towa, who had been missing for a long time. Eien stopped for a sec wondering what form would be best for meeting the old lady. Deciding that she would look about 25ish she changes, Growing to 6 foot and Maturing her body a little. After the changes finish she looks herself over. "That looks good." she says to herself happily. the moves to the door and Knocks. "Ma'am im sorry im late!" The old lady answers the door.

"Oh you..." i forgot you were coming today."I have a guest already... do you mind waiting in the living room?" the old lady steps to the side motioning for Eien to enter

"No problem." Eien says steps in and the follows the Old lady. Sitting down on a chair as the old lady goes to attend to her other guest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Izayoi's sorrow:
    Job: Talking with a Wise Woman Tumblr10
    Uso & Mizarī - Masamune - Pending Armor XD

Post by Guest 29th September 2014, 6:54 pm

Nikolai looked over and asked, "Who the hell is that?" The woman replied, "Just some person. Anyways, I got a bunch more of these from the first one." Nikolai blinked three times. "What did happen to that man?" He replied. "I divorced him and married another guy," the woman added, scratching her head. "I never did get to the honeymoon. The first husband went and killed him. And the first husband fled so I can't find him." Nikolai combed his hair. "Damn it. But seriously, who was that guy or chick?" Nikolai was flustered. "It's somebody from a different quest, honey. It's really none of your business. And if she tries to do anything, she has to deal with me." Nikolai smiled. "Even though I can take care of myself, that's a reassuring thought." The Tartarus Mage then sighed. "I feel like a pile of dog crap right now." The man had done something wrong.
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Kumiho Descendancy: The Legion Master
    Position : None
    Guild : Pharoah's Call
    Cosmic Coins : 4
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Chaos Legions
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 30th September 2014, 2:18 pm

(you welcome Exited thead)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Izayoi's sorrow:
    Job: Talking with a Wise Woman Tumblr10
    Uso & Mizarī - Masamune - Pending Armor XD

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:44 am