Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Sea of Lost Souls (Part 1)

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Admin Magic
    Second Magic: Mod Magic
    Third Magic:

The Sea of Lost Souls (Part 1) Empty The Sea of Lost Souls (Part 1)

Post by Admin 25th July 2014, 4:49 am

Job Title: The Sea of Stolen Souls (Part 1)

Player Requirements: Must be S Rank or H Rank to participate. Minimum of 2 S Ranks or one H Rank to initiate the job. Must be from a Light Guild. This job can be completed only once per player.

Job Requirements: Defeat the Sea Demoness Alma and recover the stolen souls! Take them back to their owners in order to receive a reward from the Village's Mayor. Must have at least 60 posts with 450 words each.

Job Location: Haunted Seas

Job Description:
    To all Legal Mage that is reading this: I need help. I am Everlue Green, Mayor of the River Village, and I'm in a bit of a tricky situation. I've been noticing that there's something weird going on with the village's Habitants: All of them had gotten progressively paler, and those who were naturally pale now resemble ghosts, rather than humans. Their hair is beginning to fall, letting some of them bald, they have black marks around their eyes, as if they had went weeks without sleeping, and they are have gotten slender, almost anorexic. They all seem distracted and, believe it or not, many of them are uncapable of talking. The ones who managed to speak continued repeating one word over and over again. Alma. And those who still remained normal after this all began packing their things and escaped the town, leaving me as the only normal person. For now. I don't know how many time I'll manage before losing my mind, just like everyone else.

This all happened ever since a ''Monster Hunter'' and his crew want sailing down the river, towards the Haunted Seas. I haven't seen them since they left the port. I fear that something horrible might have happened to them, and the monster they were after, could be the tirgger of this disgrace that has comen over my village. I called an excorsist one week after this all began, and he told me that someone, or something, had stolen their soul. That's why they were so devastated. Because their soul is missing.

I cannot deal with this myself, and I certainly cannot go against whatever monster the Monster Hunter was going against. Only to think that a fully capable Hunter and his 25 crew members dissapeared just by fighting against this thing, I don't even want to imagine what shall happen to me. So please, come over as quick as you can, and help me out of this mess. Please.

Your job consists of finding out what happened to the villagers, where did their souls go, and who or what is Alma. You shall recieve anything you need for the quest from Everlue Green, items that can vary from a kitchen knife to a gigantic ship that can carry a crew of at least 50 people. However, he cannot offer you 50 people, due to the fact that all of his people are uncapable of walking, and completely inoffensive at the moment. Upon beginning to sail, you will have to succumb into dark and haunted seas, discover the monsters within it and kill them, until you find the souls of the people.

Enemies:
    Weak: Iku-Turso x 5

Appearance:

Mythic, ugly, averagely big creatures are the Leviathans. They are hideous at sight 6 feet tall fishes that can breath on the surface, and have three pairs of limbs, alongside three tongues, etc. What these guys will do to you is jump on the boat and begin attacking you. They are strong, but terribly slow. That's their biggest weakness: Their speed. They will try to attack the mages with Claws and their Jaw that deal both A Rank damage, or will try to break the ship and make the mages fall underwater. These creatures go down on 2 A Rank Hits.

Normal: Kraken x 2

Appearance:

The Krakens are gigantic octopus with multiple tentacles that will suddenly appear out of nowhere and attempt to attack you. Those creatures lack of sharp teeth or claws that can attack you, but can be nearly as perillous as a band of 10 Iku-Turso. The two Kraken will appear at each side of the ship, and, with a strange sound, they shall begin shaking the ship from each side, using their tentacles, and try to break it and sink it. The weakness of these creatures is in their tentacles. Without them, they are useless. Cut off at least four tentacles in order to defeat those creatures. They go down on 4 A Rank hits. (1 A Rank Hit- Tentacle cut)

Strong: Leviathan

Appearance:

The servants of Alma have arrived. Gigantic, furious, majestic, that are leviathans. No sailor has ever approached these creatures and lived to tell people about them. Most often, books explain that they are gigantic, whale-like creatures with terribly big jaws and a lot of teeth. But the truth is different, very different. They are ballistically big dragon-like creatures with blue scales and pointy heads and a, if compared to the book-explanation, a quite normal jaw for such features the creature has. Those dragon-like creatures will try many ways to destroy you, to sink you. When this creature comes out of the water, a storm shall begin, and the waters around you will be really, really perillous. Upon showing from the water, the creature will try to attack the ship with its jaws, or turn it around and sink it, but if you defend your ship well and prevent all the listed above from happening, and you even damage the Leviathan, it will release upon you a powerful spell, a spell similar to the Dragon Roar, but it will seem more like a water tornado roar unleahsed from its mouth. This spell will deal S Rank damage and will destroy 50% of the ship unless you manage to stop it, somehow. This creature will go down on 3 S Rank hits.

Boss:

Appearance:

(The boss can appear only after the Strong Enemy is defeated. If the boss dice is rolled before the strong monster is defeated, or in the same roll as the strong monster, it counts as a strong monster roll, not a boss.)

Alma. This is her. The ultimate queen of the seas. Upon defeating the Leviathan, the storm shall stop for a bit, the sun shall rise. You will feel safe, as if you already won. But then, suddenly, the storm will rise again, stronger than ever, and from the water, a gigantic figure will rise. A woman, handsome, even more beautiful than the mermaids, will appear before you. She will present herself as Alma, the Demon Queen of the  Haunted Seas. Next to her head, you will notice a crystal globe full of wandering souls. That's your objective. She will try different techniques to attack you, to destroy you, and has an amazing spell arsenal that she won't doubt in using against you. Unlike the other monsters that you have fought, she won't try to sink you. She will directly try to kill all of the mages she sees. She will go down on 15 Hits on S Rank damage. However, she will not die. No. She will threaten you that she will come back one day, to seek her revenge upon those that defeated her. You must take the globe of souls intact back to the River Village upon defeating Alma, and break it there, so that the souls could return to their owners.

Alma's Spells:

Reward: 200K Jewels each mage and renowned fame around Fiore's Seas. Besides that upon defeating Alma, she will drop half of a necklace, but not a gigantic necklace, but a normal necklace. As you look at it close, you notice that it seems to be broken, as half of it is missing. The half you do own, as you can see, represents a part of a mermaid, so terribly beautiful that her beauty could be compared to Alma's. As you take it back to the village, one of the local people explains to you the legend of Alma's necklace; a necklace so powerful, that if it is completed is capable of Alma herself, and making her do whatever the owner of the necklace wants. But this, is just a legend. Nothing can be known for sure until the second part of the necklace is recieved.

- Credits to Janneline Ariel for the job creation.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:00 pm