Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Stump and Fang

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Magic: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Magic:

The Stump and Fang Empty The Stump and Fang

Post by Kaseki 5th June 2014, 1:25 pm

The Stump and Fang Df111210
    History: Dragon Fang was founded by a group of beginner D Rank mages. Together they formed a dream of becoming great Fairy Tail heroes. However, they found themselves traveling further and further from this aspiration. The heroes found themselves wanting to help, but ended up helping the villains, and hurting the heroes. With this, they found themselves unbelonging to either side of the spectrum. With this in mind the founders set upon the idea to make their own guild. They vowed to create Dragon Fang, a guild where everyone is a hero, everyone reaches their dreams, ends their nightmares and fears and where everyone is accepted.

At least... that's how it began...

Info: "Hello there, Guest, I see you want to learn about Dragon Fang, well, I'll tell you.

Dragon Fang was founded on the principle that all creatures, mages and non-mages and other beings, are all deserving of a home. That is what Dragon Fang is, a home. We offer refuge to those who are bound to a path they did not desire. We offer a home to them, Legal, Dark, Evil, Good, Neutral, whatever the case, you and they are welcome.

I don't care where you're from, what you've did or what you want to do. Dragon Fang is a home to everyone. So what that you're a killer and love to eat people's organs. So what that you're the biggest hero in all of Fiore. My point is, that there is something for everyone here. The heroes work with the heroes, the darker sides with the more evil. The point is... we're a guild based on freedom.

I don't care what you do, or how you do it. All I need is for us to work together, not necessarily with each other, but together. We need to find our common ground. There's one thing that unites us all together.

Let's be Dragon Fang."
    ~ Kaseki

We Stand For: Unity, Acceptance, Freedom

Bank: 0 Jewels
    Donators: N/A

The Stump (Picture):
    The Team / The Roster:
    Dragon Fangs || Award System and Shop:
    Threads:
    DISCLAIMER: Dragon Fang is not located in Sin. The tree itself can move. This is the story on how the seed first began.

Last edited by Kaseki on 28th July 2014, 12:21 pm; edited 86 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

The Stump and Fang Empty Re: The Stump and Fang

Post by Kaseki 6th June 2014, 1:35 pm

Kaseki sat on his stump with his notepad in hand. "Dragon Fang. I like the ring to it" he said to himself. He wondered about how he could turn his small time team of two into a guild of 2 hundred. Kaseki always had a dream. Probably because of his kidlike spirit from long ago.

"I might as well start thinking about it, that way, when the time comes, I'll be ready." he smiled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 6th June 2014, 1:58 pm

Yuna sat next to her father, Kaseki, pondering the building of the guild. "I-I like the plans for Dragon F-Fang..." She said, although she knew Kaseki was lost in his mind again. "I-I have an idea for the guild tattoo..." She held up the drawing she had made. It was a dragon, drawn in a tribal style. "I-I've always liked dragons. What do you think of its design..?"

The Stump and Fang 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    The Stump and Fang Coolt137
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 6th June 2014, 2:03 pm

"Mmhm.." Kaseki looked up slightly and smiled. "Very good, forest child!" Kaseki took the drawing from Yuna's hands.

"Now, I know you have ideas, we all do, but I found this tree a distance from here. We can take that tree, and build on the inside and out of it. It's Eco-Friendly!"

Kaseki continued to scribble down on his notebook in a strange language that no one could quite understand. He muttered to himself, "Solok, dunn, Duos diaos... Feykro... Kuu kun ki. Heheh."

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 6th June 2014, 2:33 pm

"A tree?" The young, green haired girl asked wide-eyed. She had never heard of someone using a tree to build a guild hall. "I-is it roomy?" But other than the question about the space, Yuna was very happy of where the guild was to be build. As she was a nature fairy, it would provide her with a lot.of more power boosts andshe could prove to be quite useful.there.

Art:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 6th June 2014, 2:37 pm

"... As well as near an ocean, for both the travel of goods and my spells." Kaseki looked at the round face of the fairy. It occured to him that she addressed him as father. "Yuna, you aren't really my... no matter. But Dragon Fang, what do we stand for, and why do we stand for that? You have any ideas, Forest Child?"

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 6th June 2014, 5:26 pm

"Um... w-we help small animals and the e-elderly!" The small girl began to giggle. That was how she had wound up joining the Nox Animus guild, by their helpful contribution to society, plus there had been the promise of stuffed animals and cake. "Hm...w-what does stand for...?" The young fairy had no clue. "G-give me a moment to- OH! FREEDOM..?" She quickly frowned, "N-nevermind..."

Art:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 6th June 2014, 8:37 pm

Kaseki jotted down the words that the little girl suggested. "Freedom..." he repeated, ".. That's a magnificent suggestion!!" he exclaimed. "I got this, I can go from there, a place of refuge for those who are dammed to walk the earth themselves! A Home to all... To all..."

Kaseki began to think of his own past, his own story, his own family... or rather, the lack of it.

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 6th June 2014, 9:08 pm

Freedom was a good idea? Yuna began to beam, quite proud of herself for making quite a suggestion. She was useful after all. "Freedom then." A question swam into her mind, "We'll be the good guys then? Wait...I think we should stay more on the neutral side. That way, even bad guys feel at home." She looked at Kaseki timidly, "Wh-what do you think?"

Art:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 6th June 2014, 9:41 pm

"Let's try to be a home for all. So in this, we will be 'Dark', however we fight for the light." Kaseki placed down his notebook and stood on leg upon his stump. "We offer refuge to those with no home!

Kaseki was getting caught up in his thoughts. Dragon Fang, a place where Kaseki could be accepted.

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 7th June 2014, 9:29 am

Freedom! Renewed interest and energy began to surge through Yuna. Planning the construction of a guild was fun! "I-I can't wait until this guild is built!" The little fairy shouted in glee. "We'll be the biggest guild in Fiore! J-just like Fairy Tail!"

Art:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 7th June 2014, 3:15 pm

"Like... Fairy Tail, Yes..." Kaseki pondered the thought He knew that he was a Legal Mage with a dark evil within him. He would soon turn to the dark side, but Dragon Fang... "Dragon Fang will be a home to people like us, Yuna. Outcasts, we fit in no where. You don't in Nox, nor I in Lamia... We need this guild. For us. For Fiore."

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 7th June 2014, 5:38 pm

Outcast? She was an outcast? Her lip quivered, but deep inside she knew it was true. Although her guild loved her and took her in as one of their own, she knew she did not fit in. "Yeah..." she said after a while, "B-but I'll miss them... I-I'll make a garden before I leave!" The new thought brightened up her mood. [Th-that way they'll remember me!"[/color] She turned to.the hooded man, "Wh-what do you think?"

Art:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 7th June 2014, 5:53 pm

The hooded mage patted the head of the young Earth God Slayer. "I think that's great Yuna. That garden, that garden will be a representation of the place we create here. That will be a message to all of Nox. The message will tell then that they will always have a place that will accept them." Kaseki smiled at Yuna's idea. Although he was small, and a millennium or so apart from him, he and she understood each other.

Kaseki thought to himself, "A garden? Something you will leave behind for all to see? Hmph, all i left at Lamia was a hell ton of bloodstains and mixed emotions. No matter, this will be our new home."

Kaseki looked at the stump before him. Then he got an idea. "Yuna, after we set this up, let us look for the great home from where we will begin. It will be ours... Dragon Fang."

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 8th June 2014, 11:50 am

Dragon Fang. It seemed so close, yet so far away. "The garden I'll make will spell out 'Dragon.Fang' when the flowers bloom!!" The young fairy exclaimed rising up from her seat in exitement, "Th-that way they know where to visit me..and...and go to if they need to!" Yuna sank back in her seat. "I'll go find a place for Dragon Fang. D-do you have any ideas?"

Last edited by Sonya<3 on 8th June 2014, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Art:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 8th June 2014, 11:53 am

"A magnificent idea, Yuna!" Kaseki begun to think about the power and responsibility. Kaseki and Yuna had in no way anything close to the funds to create such a home for a guild. But... a place for outcasts. "Yuna, what if Dragon Fang wasn't a guild, but just a home to all? Including the guildless?"

Kaseki looked at the oversized trees around the forest around him. Perhaps the start could be sooner than they thought.

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 8th June 2014, 1:28 pm

"A p-place..? Like a city?" Yuna asked Kaseki. "Th-that's an amazing idea!" Dragon Fang being a place instead of a guild would.provide the people unison and freedom without feelung attached to the joining of a guild. "H-how would we construct the place though? Would we make a Dragon Fang guild later?"

Art:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 8th June 2014, 8:53 pm

Kaseki pondered the thought. There had to be something to it. Kaseki got the idea of inhabiting a large tree. Wood was durable, and with the magic of them both, the home would be nearly indestructible. "Let us find a grand tree. With it we can start this place. Dragon Fang will begin."

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 8th June 2014, 9:25 pm

"A tree?" The fairy asked Kasek happily, "What kind? Y-you know... I'll be able to grow one soon that we can use!!" Yuna looked down sheepishly, "I-I need to finish figuring out my power first..."

Art:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 8th June 2014, 9:27 pm

Kaseki's eyes opened wide. "OF COURSE, WHY FIND ONE WHEN WE CAN GROW IT?!" Kaseki quickly looked around. He grabbed Yuna by the hand he he sprinted to the nearest body of water. "Let's start it here. Surely you have a seed or something... right?"

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 9th June 2014, 9:51 am

"Of course I have a seed. M-many..." She took out a pouch which contained hundreds of seeds all mixed up. She began to rummage through the various seeds. "Would you like an apple tree, a birch, an oak, a r-redwood...a...I found our tree..!" She quickly pulled out a golden seed and began to look for a spot to place it. "Wh-where exactly d-do you want it..?"

Art:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 9th June 2014, 9:55 am

Kaseki pointed to an empty area by the shore line. It was on a risen area from the water, but was close enough for Kaseki to use it if he needed. He watched as Yuna ran to plant the seed. Kaseki then thought of his own contribution.

He walked over where Yuna sat crouched, digging up the ground. Kaseki began to help her dig. With the teamwork they were able to make a hole about 2 feet deep. Yuna dropped in the golden seed. She reached for the dirt to cover it, but Kaseki stopped her. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a dry ebony colored seed and dropped it in as well.

"This is the start of Dragon Fang." said Kaseki. He stood up and looked over the sea. What every they were growing, would be of tremendous proportions, and being where it was, Kaseki and Yuna had all the power from the environment they needed.

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 10th June 2014, 8:45 am

"Hm..." The tree they were growing now would become the future home of so many people. The thought amazed her for she had helped create it along with Kaseki. "I like it here.." Yuna smiled happy with herself. The place was perfect for both herself and Kaseki. The earth was plentiful and healthy as well as there was a great abundance of water. It suited them perfectly. "Wh-when will Dragon Fang become a..a..reality?" The fairy asked impatiently. She knew it would take a while, but she just couldn't wait.

Art:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 10th June 2014, 12:34 pm

Kaseki watched the painfully slow expansion of the plant. It seemed to grow wider than it was growing tall. It was a fat and sturdy seed. The stem seemed to be 3 inches tall, but 4 inches wide. It would take some time before it would grow into the great tree they had hoped for.

"Yuna, if I may ask, what was your golden seed? Where did it come from and what is it?" he asked the small green nature spirit-fairy.

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sonya<3 12th June 2014, 4:35 pm

"The tree?" The fairy grinned a Cheshire grin, "It's mix between an Ever Tree and a World tree. The last ever of its kind." The tree would not only be sturdy and strong, but it would contain a few magical qualities. Qualities that she would tell Kaseki later. "It's very fragile though..." She looked uncertainly to where she had buried the seed, but soon her face brightened. "But it'll be well taken care of. I'm sure of it!"

Art:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:22 pm