Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Sunny Tower of No Return - Axel Rover and SilverRose

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Sunny Tower of No Return - Axel Rover and SilverRose Empty The Sunny Tower of No Return - Axel Rover and SilverRose

Post by Akira Tatsumi 15th April 2014, 5:59 pm

Job Details:

Last edited by Axel Rover on 24th April 2014, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Sunny Tower of No Return - Axel Rover and SilverRose Empty Re: The Sunny Tower of No Return - Axel Rover and SilverRose

Post by Akira Tatsumi 15th April 2014, 6:39 pm

When Axel got to the guild hall, it was pretty empty. He knew it was going to be like that, because the last few days have been pretty much of a job rush, as if all of the guild members of Fairy Tail decided one day that they would all get off there butts and do jobs. The past days Axel had not really felt in the mood for a job, so he read books silently in the guild hall, and because of the quiet, he was able to finish a book faster than usuall. This day however, Axel had looked at the job board in search of a job, so that he could test out his new spells that he had just learned a few days back, and he knew that with the spells, he was a threat to be reckoned with.

He looked at a particular job, and it talked of a tower that is rumored to hold kidnapped people who mysteriously send letters to there family still, and how recently a girl had gone there and never came back. Axel was excited that he got to save another lady, because in one of his last jobs. a female client had kissed him as thanks, so he thought that he could maybe get a smooch from this damsel in distress. Axel wondered if the girl was beautiful, not that beauty exactly mattered to Axel, because he was just hoping to get any girl as his girlfriend, since he never had one.

He took the job form down and decided to depart, but then he realized that the job may be a little tough for him on his own, considering the details, so he went up to a random guild member and asked, "Hello my fellow guildmate! would you like to embark on a job with me?"

wc:308

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Night Magic
    Second Magic: Day Magic
    Third Magic:

The Sunny Tower of No Return - Axel Rover and SilverRose Empty Re: The Sunny Tower of No Return - Axel Rover and SilverRose

Post by SilverRose 16th April 2014, 6:10 pm

Neko yawned still in his sleep. He had noticed everyone busy with jobs recently so the whole second floor was empty. Then again aside from a few bar mages and stragglers that was also the rest of the guild. Empty and rather quite for the Fairy Tail guild. Neko took advantage of that and fell asleep. He layed on the railing over looking the main floor. Neko never dreamed much but for some reason today he was dreaming. It was a cold rainy day. Neko liked the rainy days they always made him happy. But not this day. He got stuck outside in the pouring rain. For some reason he couldnt get the guild door open. Finally a rather attractive looking male came strolling by. He had long onix hair and deep brown eyes. Neko had never seen someone quite like him. He smiled extending his hand to Neko. Not such a nice day to be out. Here share my umbrella.. Neko was almost lost his balance standing up so fast. He happily took the mans arm as they walked. They walked and talked for hours and Neko even flirted which just made him blush. After a while Neko got closer and closer and in response. Neko leaned in to kiss him

Hello my fellow guildmate! would you like to embark on a job with me?"

Neko shot up so fast he fell off the railing landing right next to Axel. Neko grumbled rubbing his head as he stood up. Neko saw that he was a pretty attractive guy. But there was something more interesting. He was holding a flyer for a job he had been eyeing. Neko smiled at him. When do we leave?

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 16th April 2014, 9:58 pm

Axel was surprised that the guild member had agreed to go with Axel so quickly. He liked this enthusiasm, and began to embrace it himself. "That's the spirit! The guild needs more enthusiastic people like you! Well anyway, before we go on a job together, I should atleast tell you my name. I am Axel Rover, and it is a pleasure to meet you! Now, the clients for this job fortunately live in Magnolia Town, so we go to them to get more details, and rescue the damsel in distress! I call shots on the damsel though, so just smile and wave, hehe." Axel was trying to be humorous, as his guild member kept smiling at him. He thought that this guy he just met could be a good friend, and ally on the battlefield.

"So, we should hurry to the clients house, since I don't want to be late for dinner." The two left the guild hall and left to find the house of the client. Axel felt the wind past through him with every step, and to him, it felt like he was getting stronger and stronger. He was a wind mage, so he loved to be in the wind, and whenever he became angry, the wind would be there to sooth him. While walking, Axel decided to talk to his new ally a little more to get to know him.

"I didn't catch your name back there. Do you mind telling me, or will you have to kill me if you did, hehe." Axel said, trying to be humorous again, this time by recreating a line from a spy novel he had once read.

wc:277

Akira Tatsumi
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Night Magic
    Second Magic: Day Magic
    Third Magic:

Post by SilverRose 21st April 2014, 2:22 pm

Neko almost laughed at the boy. He had been an older member of fairy tail and he'd gotten quite a reputation for flirting with male members of fairy tail. This one was quite attractive and Neko would throw maybe a small flirt around but he doubted he'd mess with the boy more then that. Though neko wasn't sure if he hadn't ment it as a joke. "Don't worry. The girl's all yours. Ive got my eye on a bigger prize any way." Neko winked with a giggle as they walked on out towards the town. The sun was getting a little lower in the sky but not quite dusk yet.

Neko herd that the client's house was in the town so he wasn't really worried about running too late. Neko yawned putting his hands behind his head. Heh.... I think i just might have to..... Neko winked again with a slight laugh. I'm Neko Silver. Night and Day mage of fairy tail. Though of course you already know im of fairy tail. Tell me Axel what is your magic? What do you aspire to do? Where are you from? Neko didn't know much about the guy but he wanted to figure out as much as he could. Axel seemed to be a great guy and Neko figured they may even become good friend's but, he wanted to know him before he made any more assumptions about him. Haha sorry if I seem a bit odd or pressing with these questions. Im always curious and like they say curiosity killed the cat... Neko giggled a little bit rubbing his head.

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 23rd April 2014, 6:40 am

Axel thought that Neko's giggles were a little weird, but aside from that he decided that he was a nice person to have as a friend. After Neko told him that he was a Night and Day mage, which Axel was unfamiliar with, he asked about Axel's magic, aspirations and origins. Axel liked to talk about himself, but always kept a few details to himself, like his mother's death.

"Don't worry about it, as I am a little curious myself. I am Axel Rover, Wind Mage of Fairy Tail! I have a few aspirations actually. First one is to become a great and powerful mage so that I may be able to protect the people of Earthland, second is to become a member of the Mage Council as I am a believer of justice, and third is to settle down after my mage career and become an author, as I love to read. My family lives here in Magnolia, and I have lived here all my life, always staring at the Fairy Tail guild as a kid and telling myself I wwould be one of them one day. Well then,I know of your magic, but now tell me a bit about yourself, as I told you what I am about." Axel said.

The wind became a bit stronger, and Axel had to fight off the need to fly. His reasons for being curious was so that he could aquire more knowledge. He wanted to know the identities of all people, so that he could take this information and use it for his future novels that he will write, as any great novelist needs great characters

wc:276

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 8th June 2014, 10:36 am

Unfortunately, before Neko could answer, there seemed to be a problem in the guild, and some members asked him to help out. "It is fine. I will go on without you. We can always do another job sometimes, so no worriers! See you soon!" said Axel, as Neko went back to the guild hall. After a few minutes, Axel finally made it to the house of the clients who put out the job form. He gently knocked on the door, and after four times, the door swung open, and Axel could see a man and woman, crying.

"Are you the one that can bring our Daphne home? I can't take it anymore! Everyday we get letters saying she is having a splendid time worshipping the sun! I know this is not her, because she is not religious whatsoever! Please, bring her back to us!" said the woman, who must have been Daphne's mom. "We would be much obliged if you did bring her daughter home. We will pay you handsomely." said Daphne's father. "Do not worry. I will have your daughter back to you within a few hours. You just have to trust my powers as a mage." Said Axel, as he left the home of the clients.

Axel decided not to fly there, and instead took the train. After an hour, Axel got off at a village closest to the Mystic Tower. He began walking around the village until he found a trail, and after a few minutes of following this trail, Axel found himself right in the front of the Mystic Tower.

WC: 265

Akira Tatsumi
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 8th June 2014, 10:36 am

The member 'Axel Rover' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Sunny Tower of No Return - Axel Rover and SilverRose Boss The Sunny Tower of No Return - Axel Rover and SilverRose StrongMonster
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 8th June 2014, 10:37 am

Axel decided to go into the Mystic Tower, which was the size of a skyscraper. Axel guessed that the tower had no less than about fifty floors as he counted the sections. Axel had entered the tower, and what he saw was a large room with the color of the sun plastered all over the walls. There was also statues of certain beings, such as the sun, and what seemed to be the sun god. There was also stairs connected to the wall opposite the entrance. Standing in the middle of the room was a man dressed in yellow robes. Axel could not see the man under his hood, but what he could see is a wide evil smile. "We have sensed that someone would be coming here today. I am sorry, but your journey stops here. I cannot allow you to walk up the stairs behind me," said the man. Axel had so many questions to ask him. "Sorry, but I am not leaving without answers. First of all, where are all of the people that apparently joined this cult 'by there own free will'? I want to have a chat with them," said Axel. He knew the man was not going to be friendly about it, so he had his Misfortune blade out on the ready. "Hmmm, is that sun magic I sense? Watch out for this guy Axel. He may be dangerous," said Ragna, the demon residing within Axel's blade. "you bring a demon in here as well? I can smell him from here. You must now die!" said the man in the robes, as he got into a fighting position.

WC: 275

Last edited by Axel Rover on 8th July 2014, 12:00 am; edited 3 times in total

Akira Tatsumi
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 8th June 2014, 10:37 am

The member 'Axel Rover' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Sunny Tower of No Return - Axel Rover and SilverRose NormalMonster The Sunny Tower of No Return - Axel Rover and SilverRose NormalMonster The Sunny Tower of No Return - Axel Rover and SilverRose NormalMonster
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 8th July 2014, 12:17 am

Axel watched as the man got ready for battle. Axel now knew he was never going to answer his questions, so Axel decided to just fight his way through the tower until he got some answers himself. The man in robes came at Axel, and it seemed as if his arms and legs were coated with a yellow aura. Axel knew it must have been sun magic, since Ragna told him that is what he sensed. Axel never fought a sun mage before, so now he would see the powers they held. The man did a right jab aiming towards Axel's head, but Axel dodged it by tilting his head to the left. Axel then raised his sword that was in his right hand. The man in robes was close enough to Axel to have it been right under Axel's blade, so there was a good chance the attack would hit. As the Sword was raised for the strike however, the man dodged it swiftly, however, he got a small cut on his chest. Axel did not back down, and dashed towards the man, which he did not expect. Axel launched tons of slashes in the man's way, and most of them connected succesfully, then for a final hit, Axel hit the man with the bottom end of his blade, making him go unconscious. Axel decided to go up to the next floor. He was now on floor two, and it looked similar to the previous floor he had been on. The only difference was that there were now two people that dressed similar to the man Axel just fought

WC: 271
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Apprentices: 14/15
    Sun Mage 2/2
    Archmage: 1/1

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 8th July 2014, 12:29 am

"Heh, I hope you know that the first floor was just a warm up. Of course our master knew that one of us was not enough to just defeat a mage. We are ready to sacrifice our life for what we believe in. he was the first one to do so, and we are proud of that," said the Apprentice on the left. "First of all, he is not dead, I just knocked him unconscious. Second of all, does everyone really believe this sun god mumbo jumbo? I am pretty sure now that your leader is just possessing you, just like my client's daughter. You guys need to snap out of it," said Axel. He did not want to hurt anyone else, now realizing that these people were most likely fighting against there will. "What? We are here because we want to, so don't say we were forced to be here because of the master! You are disgraceful, so we will no squash you like the bug you are!" said the apprentice on the right. the one on the left came towards Axel, and made his body light up just like the last person Axel fought. The man continuously tried to hit Axel, but he kept dodging. After he stopped for a second, Axel got him with a jab straight to the stomach. He was about to finish him off with a few more hits, but the other apprentice got behind Axel, and was about to strike him, but Axel dodged it. The apprentices were now standing next to each other, and they began to form evil smiles on there faces.

WC: 272
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Apprentices: 14/15
    Sun Mage 2/2

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 8th July 2014, 12:43 am

Axel watched as both of the apprentices smiled evilly. He wondered wwhat they had up there sleeve. "All you have seen us do up until now is use simple combat with our magic that is learned first, but what comes next is something that comes in more handy than fists and legs," said the apprentice on the left. "You have no ideal what we are capable of. Of course, We spend weeks praying to the sun god, but we spend the exact same time honing our sun magic so that the sun god will appreciate us. We will now demonstrate," said the apprentice on the right, as he held his right hand up.  Suddenly, a ball of what seemed like light came towards Axel. he dodge-rolled the attack, and then the other apprentic shot one out, in which Axel continued his dodge-roll, which was now a double dodge-roll. The  apprentices now ran towards Axel. Axel got up, and unsheathed his sword. He sliced the first apprentice that contacted him across his chest. He was too shocked that Axel could get up that fast and attack him, that he did not dodge, so he now laid unconscious. Axel continued his assault and ran towards the other apprentice, and slashed him as well. He then began to lay unconscious. "Hah! These mages talk like they are big, but they are way too easy to beat down. They make me feel sorry for them," said Ragna. "We are not even here to fight, we were going to just get in here and save the girl, but there rituals just had to come with the fact that they had magic as well," said Axel.

WC: 281
    ----------------------------------------
    Apprentices: 12/15
    Sun Mage 2/2

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 8th July 2014, 1:00 am

Axel went up to floor three. Like the last two floors, it looked exactly the same, except there was a ball in the middle of the floor that looked like a lacrima. "That looks like a hologram lacrima. You have to pick them up and then press a button on the side. After that, a person will appear via a hologram. Lots of people use them to relay messages to people not close to them, so they get messangers to send them," said Ragna. "I never asked for a goddamn explanation Ragna! I already knew all of that! What I really want to know, is how you even know that. You may be a demon, but I give you lesser credit than you deserve, I guess," said Axel. He was intrigued at how much Ragna knew about the human part of the world even though he was a demon. Axel went to pick up the lacrima hologram. He picked it up, and then pressed the button on the side. A hologram appeared in front of Axel. The man had crazy-looking robes with tons of colors on it. "hello, my friend, I see you have made it to floor three of my tower. I would now ask you to please leave," said The man. Axel was furious at this request. No way would he let someone evil enough to control people stay in a tower and learn more magic, so he could take over Fiore in the future if he wanted to. Axel was going to tread up all fifty floors to kick the guy's ass if he had to.

WC: 270
    ---------------------------------------------
    Sun Mage 2/2

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 8th July 2014, 1:21 am

"You see, I have spent dozens of years on making this tower, and gathering people to help me give the praise that the sun god needs to show himself to us. He promised me that if I did that much, he will take me and the other followers with him in a crusade around Earthland to get rid of all of the filth. At the end of it, anyone who does not praise the sun god will die, for the sun god is the true being abover all else. The other gods cower at his strength and intelligence. You should too, so please, join me in my  plan to revive the sun god to this earth!" said the hologram, then it faded, until Axel could not see him again. Axel was furious. He kne this guy was obviously a wacko, and Axel could not stand that someone like that could control so many people. He anted to do something quick, so he promised himself he would ascend to the next floors as  fast as he could, so, Axel went through the next six floors like a breeze. He fought all of the men on each floor, invading traps that were set. He was finally on the tenth floor, and he saw three other people on the floor. There was one apprentice, and to others that were draped in desert attire. Axel wondered why they dressed like that, but never the less was prepared to fight them. "I see our masters message did not get through that thick skull of yours. looks like we will have to make a crack in it for him to seep in," said the mage in the front of the other two.

WC: 287
    ------------------------------------------
    Sun Mage 2/2

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 8th July 2014, 2:02 am

"Your master is a wack job. He believes in a god that is probably not real, and he started soreading all these lies about the god telling him stuff. You are all being controlled by him somehow, and I am here to break free the control over you. I know you guys will attack me now, so I will beat you unconscious. When you wake up, you should be finally free to do what you want." said Axel. "You are the wack job! That is exactly why we are not allowed out of the tower! To stay away from liars and murderers like you! We came here of our own free will. Now, I will kill you myself!" said the apprentice, as he began to glow, like the other enemies Axel faced. Axel knew that this man was too developed into his emotions at the moment to clearly fight, so Axel decided to just use his fists. Axel dodged all of his hits and then dished out a few hits of his own. The apprentice was quickly beaten, and laid unconscious on the floor beside Axel. "So, you have defeated yet another apprentice. I assure you though. We are not as weak as them. We will kill you here now to end these shenanigans, then soon, we will rule the world!" said the Sun Mage on the left. "When you die, your body will be punished by the sun god, were you will burn for an eternity! Oh, I wish I could see you burn, but I will be too busy helping the master dominate this earth! Domination now, relaxing with the sun god later!" said the sun mage on the right.

WC: 283
    --------------------------------------
    Apprentices: 11/15
    Sun Mage 2/2

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 8th July 2014, 7:47 am

The sun mage on the right came towards Axel really fast. He had glowed like the previous enemies, except it was brighter. Once he came at Axel, he lifted his right leg in the air, and aimed  towards Axel's face with deadly accuracy. Axel dodged by bending his body backwards, then once it was done, he lined his body back to normal. As soon as he did that though, The sun mage launched a kick with his left leg. It was like a jab, aimed straight at Axel's chest, and it succesfully hit, pushing Axel back a few yards. His chest was now burning.  The other sun mage ran towards Axel and jabbed at him ith his right hand, aimed towards the face. The pain in Axel's chest was too great, so he could not pay attention to the attack, thus, it landed directly in his face, were it forced him to the ground. His chest and face were now burning. "Pitiful human. Don't you understand we are the subordinates of a god? You can play around with the apprentices, but not us, who have studied Sun Magic for years. If you can barely handle us, how are you evem going to last ten seconds with our master? Do me a favor and just go back home, you filthy rat," said the Sun Mage who was over Axel's body. Both of the Sun Mages instead of finishing Axel off, left to the next floor. As soon as they left, the burning sensation that Axel had felt was gone.

WC: 259
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Sun Mage 2/2

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 8th July 2014, 8:11 am

The flames were gone, but that did not mean Axel was up and about. he was unconscious from the pain. It stopped right before it got fatal though. Within his unconsciousness, Axel was dreaming. The dream world he was in looked a lot like the grassy plains of Earthland. The only difference was that there was not just one sun in the sky but atleast five. It was the weirdest think Axel ever saw, so he ascended to the skies, and tried to examine the suns, but every time he looked at them directly, the light was to much for his eyes, so he went back onto the ground. Once he was on the ground, he noticed a man right in front of him. The man looked like a statue, and had four arms. He also had a weird looking head, since the top half as composed of the structure of half of the sun. Axel realized that it must have been ho the sun god as supposed to look like. "Don't you see, mortal? My followers would give there lives away for me, a god who will never show himself on Earthland. You are right that there Leader is a liar, but he is a strong liar, who has learned the branch of sun magic that originated from me," Axel was shocked. He wondered if he as truly talking to the sun god. He knew at this point it as a dream of course, but he read in a book that some dreams could be invaded upon by the gods them-self.

WC: 263
    ----------------------------------
    Sun Mage 2/2

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 8th July 2014, 8:37 am

"Is this how you want it then? To create a world were your followers are wrecking havoc all over the place? Why don't you just talk to the leader and tell him to stop? No point in you ruling over a world that you don't even plan on going to," said Axel. He was furious right now, yet he did not even know what the sun god was trying to point out. Either he was a villain, or he is a nice guy. Axel decided to continue letting him speak to get the answer. "You see, I don't wish for them to take over Earthland. I kind of like how the entirety of the world is diverse with so many kinds of magic. a world dominated even by my magic sounds no fun to me at all, which is why, I want you to stop them. I know you can do it, because I sense your power. I even sense the demon inhabiting you," said the sun god. "Ha, you're damn right I am powerful! How about you and me go toe to toe right  now!" said Ragna. "How are you in my dream right now?" asked Axel. "I think we both know that I have been around long enough to invade your consciousness," answered Ragna. "Anyway, if you put your powers to works, you could defeat my followers and put an end to there tyranny. They may use my magic, but they are giving me a bad name," said the sun god.

WC: 254
    ----------------------------------------
    Sun Mage 2/2

Akira Tatsumi

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:03 pm