Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A trial for all involved (Marick VS Team Shadow Strike)

A trial for all involved (Marick VS Team Shadow Strike) Empty A trial for all involved (Marick VS Team Shadow Strike)

Post by Guest 26th February 2014, 3:49 pm

It had been only a few days since that letter had found its way into his possession. He'd no idea who it was from. All he knew was that he was testing another mage for some kind of a prize. He was getting nothing out of it himself, something which would've probably had people questioning why he was doing this in the first place. There was a very good reason for his decision to agree to this duel however, a decision that he wouldn't regret; the chance to take on two other mages at once, something he'd yet had chance to do without some kind of a mission or life being on the line. It was like a training exercise for Marick to test his new magic properly.

His opponents were to be two other legal mages. They were apparently both from the Fairy Tail guild, both were in a team together and, from what the letter suggested, their magic both had similarities. Marick stepped out into the arena, his presence met only with a soft breeze meeting him. The seats were more full than his previous duel here and yet it still remained fairly silent, as if the crowd were waiting for something big. Perhaps they'd really pick up when the two Fairies entered? The Solitaire would soon find out...
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A trial for all involved (Marick VS Team Shadow Strike) Empty Re: A trial for all involved (Marick VS Team Shadow Strike)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 1st March 2014, 2:51 pm

Lance awoke early this morning because of the fact that it was a pretty big day for him. He would fight a higher rank than him and although his old self used to fight people stronger than him he was kind of nervous. As he neared the arena he smiled and thrust his arm into the air "I will not back down..." he said as he pulled his hood on, hiding his face as he walked in. As soon as he entered a few girls in the crowd screamed and a few others started cheering. Lance had walked in with his face hidden as he stopped walking and stood across from his opponent.

He looked at the opponent for a second and studied his appearance and once he saw that he didn't look like a bad guy he took off his hood and smiled "Hey there, my names Lance Knighthunter." he said as he stared at the man with a smile "Lets have a friendly duel." he then said. Now all that was left was the wait for Rita to arrive.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

A trial for all involved (Marick VS Team Shadow Strike) Empty Re: A trial for all involved (Marick VS Team Shadow Strike)

Post by Sybil 10th March 2014, 8:05 pm

"Looks like I'm a little late." Rita said letting out a yawn as she wandered into the arena. The crowd seemed to die down on her arrival. She looked over at Lance. "You got a letter too... I'm guessing, Lance." Rita said as her eyes stalked over to the blonde man ahead. "So your here for the duel?" She began as she came closer. They seemed quite a bit older than her but this didnt bother her a duel was still a duel. She drew her hand forward hoping he would greet her. "Rita, You? I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to this fight." She said giving him a friendly smile "Especially the reward I'm supposed to get..." She thought to herself as her eyes lit up with greed.

(OOC: Didn't feel like making a lengthy post. Sorry, Just wait until we get into the fight guys! c:)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 16th March 2014, 12:04 pm

Marick smiled as the two fairies entered the arena. The crowd had begun to fill out and liven up a little now, and the two magi in front of him couldn't have approached him any differently. One had kept his hood up until he reached Marick and the other, a brown haired girl came in carefree and yawning as if she'd just rolled out of bed. A soft chuckle left the Solitaire's lips; this was going to be interesting in one way or another. "So, you're team Shadow Strike...interesting. My name is Marick Lowell, Sabertooth's Paragon of Selflessness and one of Fiore's Rising Stars. I was requested to come here and test the two of you." He removed his jacket and placed it to the ground beside him calmly as he spoke. "So before we get down to business...who exactly are you both?"
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 16th March 2014, 12:14 pm

Lance smirked as he rubbed the back of his head "MY name is Lance Knighthunter, Fairy Tails shadow and also one of Fiore's Rising Stars." he said laughing a little "It is an honor making your acquaintance Marick, I really do look forward to this fight." he said as a sword appeared in his hand "Although I just met you... don't expect me to hold back." he said as he slid his right foot behind him and put the sword at his side, ready for any attack that came at him.

Lance was really looking forward to this fight but he also wanted to become friends with his opponent, but fights come first in Lance's mind. As he shut down all that was going on around him and only focused on the fight he muttered a little sentence "Lets get started..."

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 16th March 2014, 3:41 pm

"I go by Rita, That over there is my teammate" She responded as she looked back at Lance who had already drawn a weapon and gotten into place. "Well, that's all you need to know." Rita said with a sigh. She thought it was about time to start this duel up. The fairy realized she was still in front of him and knew if she quickly struck now she would have the advantage."Don't take this personal, Marick." She said looking at him dead in the eye as she smirked deviously.Rita decided a perfect way to spring this battle into action. He may have been a stronger wizard but he still had a weak point like every other man. Rita drove her booted foot back, only to send it back at Marick where she would kick him square in the balls."Let the battle begin!" Rita would shout raising her hands with confidence if successful, and the audience would cheer and holler.

(OOC: XD Sorry Legs it had to be done.)

Post by Guest 5th April 2014, 6:20 am

This 'Lance' guy seemed to be fairly respectable, moreso due to his status as a Rising Star. He seemed like a quietly confident individual. His partner however...not so much. She was surprisingly carefree and apparently hadn't fought many duels with mages of higher ranks. This was made obvious by her immediate move to kick Marick in the most predictable place a girl could aim for; the genitals. Being a former womaniser and a general flirt, Marick could predict the movement to that general area rather easily by now, as he simply sidestepped to the left and used his right hand to push Rita back towards her partner. "If that's your method of choice then you'd best give up and try something else." he said with a chuckle as seven cards levitated from their deck holder and floated facing him. Instinctively he gripped two of the cards and played them, throwing the cards forwards to shorten the distance between the spell and the targets.

"4: Chain Lightning."

The cards reacted instantly, sending bolts of lightning at Rita that quickly chained to Lance as well, dealing significant damage to the both of them.

----
    MP: 85 (-15%)
    HP: 100

Spells cast:
    Chain Lightning - two cards used, Rita is stunned for two posts.
    Chain Lightning:

Cooldowns:

4: Chain Lightning - 5 Posts
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 7th April 2014, 5:58 pm

Lance closed his eyes as he let the attack hit him and winced "That hurt like a bitch..." he muttered as he got up after the attack and looked around "I guess its my turn..." Lance muttered as he unsheathed his sword and sliced the air "Sorry I have to do this to you man..." he muttered as a purple gas filled the arena. The gas would make it hard to see and also poison his opponent if he breathed it in, so to not get poisoned his opponent would have to hold his breath for a while or just brace it.

Lance laughed as the smoke came in and he got his sword ready for the next attack. "Sorry I had to do that mister!" he said with a sly grin "The introductions were fun but I am a totally different person when fighting!" he said with a kind smile.

------
    MP: 100% (Weapon used an attack)
    HP: 80%

Weapon used (In the signature and its the sword.)

Spell cast from weapon:
    Poison mist:

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 17th April 2014, 5:14 pm

Rita's method was a total miss, apparently her opponent saw it coming right off the bat for he easily parried the shot with a side step before he pushed her back. Before Rita could see what hit her she was struck with his counter attack head on.  A high pitch scream of static filled her ears as her vision flickered white and hazy while she grew numb with a foreign feeling. Her body, taking the electricity head on, felt a dreadful stinging sensation that gradually spread across her, it felt like rippling water passing under her skin, hot, thick water. It hurt. Rita's bones ached, and her heart started beating faster. She felt like someone had punched her in the face. The the fairy found it difficult to even move, she was unresponsive. Like she was stuck in some absent daze as she crumbled down to her knees. All Rita could do was breath, slow and painfully for she still lacked the ability to move.

HP: 25 (-30)
    MP:100

Active Effects
    Stunned (2 Post remaining)

Active Spells
    XXX

Recharging Spells
    XXX

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 8:44 am