Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Finally the Eye is Found!

DelvicGrimoire

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Finally the Eye is Found! Empty Finally the Eye is Found!

Post by DelvicGrimoire 9th February 2014, 5:57 pm

Job Instructions:

Delvic stood aboard his vessel holding an awful smelling piece of paper. He grinned none the less at the offered reward. He had no interest in the Jewels, but the cup intrigued him. Del made way to lift anchor from his new boat. The Hargeon Docks were bustling as usual as Delvic made for quick work regardless of his small size. As he looked out upon the crowd he noticed someone he knew, the guild less girl that had helped him find that cat in Beanstalk. He noticed her and was about to say something, but instead went back to his work knowing that he had a job to do.
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Star Child
    Second Magic: Arc of Time
    Third Magic:

Finally the Eye is Found! Empty Re: Finally the Eye is Found!

Post by Sybil 9th February 2014, 6:18 pm

"Hey you there wait up!!!" Rita yelled out squeezing herself through the hastening crowds that were on the docks. She soon got herself away from the swarms of people running down the dock towards the familiar looking kid reading his boat. Rita feared he and her opportunity would be long gone by the time she got there so she pushed herself into a sprint. Suddenly her foot slipped  between one of the boards on the dock sending Rita into a fast and painful face plant into the ground showing off a bit of her reckless nature. "Oww..." She mumbled into the ground proceeding to helpherself to her knees. "H-Hey slow down, can I use your boat? I'm headed out to do a job." she said desperately waving a slip of paper that gave off the same foul smell of liquor that the page he had did.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 9th February 2014, 6:48 pm

With all her shouting Delvic looked up and noted the piece of paper in her hands. He tried not to laugh, when she came to greet the ground with her face, and failed. Still laughing he walked to the gangplank, and down to the docks, offering her his hand in assistance. “Are you okay,” he chuckled helping her to her feet. He then caught whiff of the paper in her hand and responded with a sudden. “Oh… so you got the same one,” he said with a cough, and started to guide her aboard. He stopped right before boarding however and made his demand. “You are using my boat so the cup is mine, are we clear?”
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 9th February 2014, 7:24 pm

The downed girl accepted his help up and proceeded to dust herself off. She soon learned he was here with the exact same request by the response he gave at her page. Before he allowed her on his ship he asked a request of Rita. “You are using my boat so the cup is mine, are we clear?” Rita sputtered a faint 'Pfft' at his statement "I don't want that rusty old tankard anyway help yourself," Rita said waving him off as she took a seat in the boat. Rita soon realized She didn't know anything about This wizard and rose and sat back before she started asking questions "So You have a name, Just call me Rita." She said holding out a hand trying to be friendly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 9th February 2014, 9:28 pm

“My name is Delvic,” he responded now perfectly friendly, “nice to meet you Rita-chan.” He grabbed at the top sail, and drew in the mooring lines. Before pushing off and turning the sails, out to sea. “So where are you from?” Del asked finally sitting down to relax. He took her hand and shook it. “How old are you? What guild are you from?” His questions were endless. He paused only to wait for an answer, and to steer the ship towards their final goal. He delicately controlled his new ship not wanting to damage the brand new paint job.
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 9th February 2014, 9:57 pm

"Where am I from?" She echoed Rita gave a saddened look before she thought up a response "Home? I don't know how to really answer that, I mean I grew up in-Now that I think about it I cant remember much before things kinda went downhill regarding home and my family. At the moment I really just stay wherever in between jobs." Rita answered him giving an honest awns er. Rita grimaced a little at all of his questions for she absolutely hated telling stories, but she would make an exception for him. "I'm 15 since you wanted to know, and like I said I don't exactly have a guild let alone a place that's home." Rita said avoiding all questions she had regarding her family not wanting to say anything about it. "Now that I think about it...How old are you? I didn't think they let people your age in guilds." Rita said not knowing that Delvic actually was older than she was and if her question would offend him. Rita looked out to the water briefly before turning back to Delvic "And say, What sorta magic can you use? I only got a glimpse back then."

DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 10th February 2014, 7:46 am

Del looked saddened at Rita’s sentiments of homelessness but knew to push any farther right now would be rude. He grinned at the question of his age however always enjoying these conversations, or dodging around them. “I’m old enough and plenty powerful.” He said acting indignant, “And I animate book characters, and use re-quips.” Delvic had never been a fantastic liar, but having told this one so many times had almost become natural. “Now what about you what is your magic?” He asked wanting to know what he was going to be working with. The sails tugged a little in the wind at that moment and he twisted the wheel to match.
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 11th February 2014, 6:37 pm

"Oh so is that what that thing was back then?" Rita said remembering back to her first job with the young wizard. "Well I use  shadow magic-" Rita only jut realized when she said it. Rita was way out of her element she was adapted to fight in rather closed off darker areas...And here she was out in the middle of the ocean looking for a ship while the sun beat down on them. Rita let out a sigh hopping it wouldn't cause much trouble. "Okay, we should cut the chatter Delvic, We still have a ship and eye to find." Rita pointed out acquiring a more serious tone.

DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 11th February 2014, 9:26 pm

Delvic was put out by her curt cut off of the conversation, but understood that there was a job to be done. He pulled the rudder hard to starboard pulling them farther out into the Calm Sea. A feint shadow appeared slowly on the horizon of a marooned ship crashed upon a reefs edge. “Thar she blows.” Delvic cries in his best pirate impression, and laughed loudly. He didn’t expect any company but was suddenly surprised to find the boat cast in shadow. He looked up with an expression of disbelief, dozens of seagulls swarmed over head and seemed to descend upon the boat.

Last edited by DelvicGrimoire on 11th February 2014, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 11th February 2014, 9:26 pm

The member 'DelvicGrimoire' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Finally the Eye is Found! WeakMonster
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 12th February 2014, 5:59 pm

"Hmm?" Rita muttered curiously as the sky went darker. She looked up to sea flock of seagulls descending on the boat. "Uhh-" She stammered panicked at they began to get closer and louder with there squawking and cawing. "Okay that's enough!" Rita shouted trying to shoo them off. When the seagulls wouldn't move The shadow wizard put her palm outward. "You asked for it!" Rita said as a dark colored circle drew its self in the air ahead of her palm. "Shadow make: darts!" Upon casting 20-30 dark pins of energy shot out from her hand out at the seagulls. Her attack hit half of the flock sending them flying away. The rest of the birds had flown out of the way and continued to terrorize the boat. "Hey shoo!" Rita yelled only to have a few of the seagulls start to peck at her and pull at her hair while the rest started poking at the sail. "Ghh! these damn birds!" she growled angrily literally trying to yank one out of her hair.

Last edited by Rita on 12th February 2014, 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 12th February 2014, 6:07 pm

(OOC: Whoops 1st time using dice and I messed up-dunno how to delete this post so uhm...anyway, I rolled 1 block dice for each dozen of the birds, 2 dozen per weak roll works)

Last edited by Rita on 12th February 2014, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 12th February 2014, 6:07 pm

The member 'Rita' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Block Dice' :
    Finally the Eye is Found! FailedBlock Finally the Eye is Found! Block
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 18th February 2014, 2:02 pm

Delvic watched as Rita launched the shadow darts at the swarm of seagulls and twisted as they attacked to protect his eyes. He wasn’t sure what to do he had lied about his magic and now was left aghast as to what he could do without being caught. He thought quickly and waving his hands whispered "Magicae Animant Infirmor" conjuring a winged creature and acting like he had pulled it from his bag. Del breathed deeply as the creature flitted left and right among the furious birds. The creature quickly began to dig into the feather balls tearing them apart and raining small droplets of blood upon the decks. Delvic gaged at the sight and, once they were dispatched or scared off, waved his hand and sealed the creature taking the form of a book.

Spoiler:
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 18th February 2014, 6:22 pm

Rita's face grew with shock as Delv's spell tore the birds to shreds. "Uhm- Nice work." She said cautiously tossing one of the seagull corpses overboard. "I guess they thought it was a good idea to nest some where below deck. That must mean there's a hole in the bow somewhere. If we find it we can sneak in find what we need and get out." Rita explained looking at the ship beside them. "Aha!" She exclaimed spotting an opening. Rita looked at it raising an eyebrow. It seemed not even Delvic could squeeze through it. "You should try and find another way inside, I'll scout ahead from here." she insisted looking back to him. "Good luck." "Dark portal." Rita said sinking down into the darkness off her own shadow, rising back out inside the lower deck of the ship where the hole led through.

DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 19th February 2014, 7:44 am

Delvic stood and looked at the hole walking across the deck he picked up his book and tossed it through the crack in the boards, "If I can’t go I may as well be of some use while I'm looking" he thought to himself and pushed off and around the boat. With a sudden rush of water however Delvic's path was blocked and a large red shell protruded from the shallow waters below.

The book clattered to the ground beside Rita, and unfurled once again to become the strange winged creature. It looked around coolly as a light wind arose in the dark confines of the ship, it stretched its white wings before slowly crawling about curiously. A clicking noise permeated the air suddenly and a red pincer protruded from the shadows.

Last edited by DelvicGrimoire on 19th February 2014, 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 19th February 2014, 7:44 am

The member 'DelvicGrimoire' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Finally the Eye is Found! NormalMonster Finally the Eye is Found! NormalMonster
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 20th February 2014, 3:33 pm

Rita cautiously crept around the lower decks of the abandoned ship. The worn plank floor let out loud unavoidable cries and howls as she stepped over them. The lower deck was actually extremely dark. Any normal person would not of been able to see two feet in front of them but Rita had no problems she actually was thankful to be somewhere where she had the advantage. She examined about the lower deck The place was loaded with rusted metal framed cargo crates. Cobwebs and dust bunnies hung from the ceiling. Everything around her reeked of copper and fish. The scent was so foul that Rita began to cough, gagging at the soil air in her lungs. Apparently all of the noise she was making had attracted some company. She looked back to see a crowd of the feathered fiends from earlier piling up on the opposite end of the lower deck. There were easy twenty to thirty of them cawing and squawking at her. Rita slowly began to step back with an once more of caution than before. Suddenly, she backed up into something hard that breathed faintly behind her. Rita glanced over only to see Delvic's winged companion had attracted more company. She gulped as she saw the Red clawed pincer try and swat at it from the shadows knowing one of the creatures friends was behind her.

Last edited by Rita on 21st February 2014, 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 20th February 2014, 3:33 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :

#3 'Monster Dice' :
    Finally the Eye is Found! NormalMonster
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 25th March 2014, 4:23 pm

(OOC: Welcome back Delv, I'm ready to start this job back up when you are!)

DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 25th March 2014, 4:51 pm

Delvic shifted the steering to avoid colliding with the large red rock that had shifted from under the depths. A second rock quickly appeared in his path opening wide, a red pincer. Delvic groaned as he finally figured out what was against him a giant crab. Delvic pulled away from the ship in a hurry attempting to break away from the enormous crustacean. A cry sounded out from the boat however and Delvic flinched his creature had run into to trouble as well. Delvic whipped out his kitchen knife in a hurry and prayed that his "friend" was in a bargaining mood. Swinging the blade face level he called "Rise up from the Underworld Tigris, I summon, Panthera!" darkness seemed to suddenly arise as the sun was shaded and a smallish purple lion appeared. I looked expectantly at Delvic who grinned disarmingly and pointed at the large shellfish. The cats eyes locked for a moment upon it and then took a moment seeming almost to argue with itself, and finally nodded.

As Delvic made his separate summon the winged creature curled up once again into the form of a book, ad lay upon the floor motionless.
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 25th March 2014, 9:35 pm

Two joined flocks of vengeance seeking birds and two pissed off giant crabs, Rita had found herself in quite the predicament. The crab behind her crushed her leg with it's  claw. In pain and now pissed off Rita brought out am oddly short appearing scythe, but looks can be deceiving. With a flick of her scythe it extended. Now the killing machine towered over the girl standing 6 feet. Immediately, Rita swung her weapon down at the beast where she sliced off its pincer freeing her leg. She succeeded in getting away from just one of the many foes that were after her. Rita gulped as she saw the shadow of yet another beast descend over her from behind. This time she didn't have the chance to strike back. The monster rose a giant red claw and swung it for her sending her through the wall of the ship where she landed in another room crashing down into a pile of cargo crates.

Suddenly, The wizard heard the sound of something rolling and it was heading in her direction. She looked towards the noise and to her surprise she saw what appeared to be a marble of all things roll right past her. Her second glance changed everything- It was a glass eye! She had finally ran into it, But now it was rolling away. "H-Hey come back!!!" she called after it as it ran from her.Rita chased after it only to be stopped by the massive flock of seagulls from before. They pulled at her hair mercilessly  and tried to peck her eyes out. Rita could do nothing but blindly hack at the birds with her scythe continuously as she defended her eyes. Eventually, The girl finished off the flying pests letting out an exhausted sigh as she looked at the pile of feathers leftover.

DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 25th March 2014, 10:30 pm

The strange beast hurled itself from the ship and onto the crab, Del winced as he heard Panthera's power kick in turning the water all around him into acid the crab seemed to take a single breath and writhe horribly, before shuddering down beneath the waves. Panthera quicly looked back at Delvic to confirm if it was chow time.

Delvic pointed to the small hole in the waterlogged ships hull. Panthera seemed upset by the change in its plans but jumped quickly tearing its way through the degrading wood, and quickly landed between the two angry crabs. Panthera made quick work of them both leaping one way and the other and with a simple touch turning their insides to mush. Delvic clambered through the larger hole as his creature tore into the two all you can eat crab buffets.

"Raina...Raina!" he called and picked up his book.
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 28th March 2014, 10:06 am

"Phew..." She sighed in relief as she brought her hands to her knees trying to catch her breath. Rita had managed to get away from those  enormous clawed sea dwellers and exterminate two swarms of unhappy seagulls, But things were only going to get more complicated. Suddenly, she spotted the glass eye rolling further down the corridor. "Uh not again...Hey- wait!" She called out. The runaway eye didn't bother slowing down for the wizard but seemed to roll faster instead as she went after it. The  lower deck seemed to stretch on forever as she relentlessly ran down it in quest for the eye. Halfway across the ship by now, Rita was relived to see the eye finally come to a stop when it crashed against a rusty old chest resting in the middle of the room. She quickly shrugged off the suspicion of the randomly placed container and approached it. She keeled down to retrieve the eye. Taking the object in her hands she took time to examine it carefully, suddenly a faint breathing met her ears,and cautiously brought her gaze to up the chest. It was now creaking its lid open as rusting nails priced through the mouth of the chest resembling that of teeth. Not one, but two sets  of withered skeletal arms shot out from the back and side of the thing. Cautiously, Rita scooted back readying her scythe  and keeping the eye close as she watched the monster come to life.

Meanwhile on the other side of the ship; Out from the darkness emerged yet another clawed rock who surely had invited some friends. It crept towards Delvic and was ready to attack.

Last edited by Rita on 28th March 2014, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 28th March 2014, 10:06 am

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Finally the Eye is Found! NormalMonster

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Finally the Eye is Found! StrongMonster

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:40 pm