Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Love Me Across Time & Space!

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Knight of Space
    Second Magic: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Magic:

Love Me Across Time & Space! - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Me Across Time & Space!

Post by King Zenshin 26th January 2014, 8:12 pm

Meanwhile...

I'm sure this was the place. A major disturbance in this area's leylines... any kind of disturbance doesn't happen, so a massive one like this... what could it be. It's times like these where I wish Aegis was still around he thought as he tapped his foot on the ground impatiently in the very same place that Heero and Serene had disappeared from. He noticed an imprint in the grass in the shape of a rectangle, there must've been a heavy box here or something... but where could it have gone?. Another question presented itself, fantastic. The members of Fairy Tail had said that Heero and Serene were off to the forest to open a portal to Edolas, but that was crazy. The amount of magical power and preparation that required was immense, far too long for Heero to do in an afternoon... not without the help of a forbidden... no... he didn't...

Shutting his eyes tightly and putting his forehead in his palm, Zenshin was able to piece together what happened. Heero more than likely found a forbidden spell book and used it to attempt to open a portal. The book didn't go with them, though, looks like it was up to him and the blade master to go and rescue their fellow saint. "Leonard, it looks like Heero screwed up the spell. Check the brush over there for a big book, it should be pretty noticeable. I'll check around the lake." he told his companion on this journey. With that, he walked over towards the lake, searching the bushes that lined the border of the body of water with little luck, no book. What he could hear, though, was a faint humming sound, a droning that was coming from nearby.

Zenshin looked to his left and to his right, no book, but the humming grew louder when he turned his head towards the lake. You've got to be kidding me... how did a heavy, forbidden spell book get into the bottom of a lake.... "Don't bother Leonard! I know where it is! Just wait around the runes in the ground, it shouldn't take too long to retrieve!" he exclaimed as he jumped into the water, swimming towards the center before diving down. The lake was so dirty and murky that he almost missed the book, but thanks to the humming noise as well as the faint, purple aura around the book, he was able to get it on his first dive.

He quickly swam up and out of the lake, catching his breath as he put the book down and conjured a large beach towel to dry himself off, wouldn't want to catch a cold. Dismissing the towel after he was done with it, he opened the book and found the portal spell Heero mistook for a portal to Edolas spell. Dammit Heero... read the names of forbidden spells before you use them... Just because it has a diagram of a portal doesn't mean it's the kind you want he thought with a cynical expression, thinking that Heero must have mistaken it in this way. "As much as I don't enjoy dabbling in dark arts, if we want Heero and Serene back, we need to perform this spell..." he said, legitimately weighing the losses for a second.

No! If I can do something about it, I will. We have to get those two back! he thought, quickly snapping out of that mentality. As he read Anima, he was glad that Heero had already carved out these runes, otherwise it would've taken hours to go there. Upon reading the final page of the spell, his face turned grim. "Says here that we need to combine magical energies with an exceed... that's unfortunate. There's also no substitute. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to exert myself before getting to this 'alternate universe' that Anima promises. Oh well, I guess it's a good time to test my magic to its fullest" he told Leonard, upset at the fact that he didn't have an exceed. "Prepare yourself Leonard. This could get uncomfortable for both of us"

Zenshin took advantage of the scale and damage that Heero's screw up with the dark spell caused. It had actually weakened the leylines in this area enough for him to actually pass through, given enough effort. He was able to 'tear' open a door into the other universe in this weakened area, but not to the same place, unfortunately. "When I say go, run into the light" he informed Leonard, not wanting to keep the door open longer than he had to. In a snap of his fingers, a square doorway of light opened itself in the epicenter of the runic circles, "Go!" he called out to the blade master. After he made it through, Zenshin ran through as well. Then, white.

When he awoke, his vision was blurred, but quickly came back to him as his right eye focused on the ceiling of the building he was in. It actually seemed quite familiar... wait a second... "My guild?" he said quietly, not noticing the group of people crowding around him. "YOUR guild?! Who the fuck do you think you are and why do you have our mark?!" This was the diction of a man, but the sound came out of a woman's mouth. Zenshin slowly stood up, taking a look at his surroundings. Yep, this was definitely Sabertooth, but it wasn't his guild. It was a much more active, stronger, guild than the one he ran. This must be a parallel universe... interesting he thought as he was stared down by just about everyone in the room. That's when he locked eyes with a blonde haired man, a mage with the same resolve on his face as a dragon slayer. "Could you tell me how to get to Fairy Tail?" he asked, assuming that's where Heero would have to be. He already knew the way in his world, but this was different, maybe the town was in a different place to. All he could do now what wait and hope they didn't all attack at once.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 26th January 2014, 10:32 pm

STING EUCLIFFE

Sting sat on the throne of Sabertooth, sipping what he thought was gonna be beer from a mug; holding it by the handle he lifted it too his lips and then let out a huge spray of mist...Apple Juice?! With a sweatdrop appearing over his head; he heard a snickering and muttering from behind the throne of Sabertooth in his guild.

"Fro-sama thinks that was a bad idea!!!"

"C'mon he'll never find us!"

Sting twitched in anger, standing over his throne with a snicker and pouring the apple juice down behind it without even looking. Scampering from out behind he throne, bolted Lector and Frosch. The two cats, one in a frog suit; and one dressed like a young kid; scampered off at a run; wet and surprised.

"Ehehehehehe." Sting marveled at himself for a moment, whirling the empty mug on one finger as he walked away from his throne, ready to actually maybe enjoy a real beer.

The halls of Sabertooth sparkled, looking majestic as ever. As wizards socialized about this and that, laughing to themselves about recent events. Pride filled Sting, as he looked around the room. He spotted Rogue in a corner; arms crossed as Frosch reached him, the frog suited cat climbed up on his shoulder as and leaned on Rogue's black hair, causing the Shadow Dragon Slayer to smile.

Sting smirked at this and looked around for Lector; who he saw looking up at the ceiling---in shock or fear, or maybe he just saw a huge spider or something up there.

As Sting looked up, he put a hand up over his eyes in front of his blonde hair to look. He saw a Light, it was building, and building, and expanding. From within, tumbled a silver haired guy. He fell down to the floor; completely knocked out.

"Is it alive, is it alive!" Lector ran up and hopped on Zenshin's back, sitting with legs spread and tail swishing back and forth. The brown cat poked the back of his head curiously.

"Fro thinks it's a man!" Frosch stood nearby, tail wagging in his green frog suit.

"Well.......do you think it's someone who followed us after seeing everything at the Grand Magic Games....?" Rogue said, waking up next to Sting, as Minerva stood nearby as well; looking not impressed at all. Sabertooth as a whole wasn't surprised by magic or even flashy magic, but someone had just fallen from....who knew where into their guild, and they all by now sensed he was a wizard.

When the silver-haired guy finally woke up, he sat up throwing Lector backward onto the floor with an Exceed 'bump' as he rubbed his butt, calling Zenshin rude.

"Fro thinks he's alive and well! Is he scary?!" he said hiding behind Rogue's leg who like much of Sabertooth, remained quiet; interested.

As soon as he spoke, Minerva snapped. Looking to his left, Sting fumed a bit at the beautiful woman; wearing her usual two, hair so black it shines braids that dropped well past her ample ass.

"Minerva, he's a guest, and a fellow wizard what is wrong with you?" Sting said, harshly, but ending with a smile as he cared for Minerva as well as a sister.

"Hmph, perhaps she thinks he's cute." Rogue chimed in, joking a small bit as well with a smile curving on his lips.

As Sting heard the silver-haired man speak; he noticed that he seemed to ask him directly.

"I believe you know full well where it is, as Guildmaster of Sabertooth however; I won't be letting you just stroll on out of here towards one of our allies Guild Halls.....unless you mean them no harm." Sting's thought settled on Natsu and Gajeel, on Lucy, Juvia, and Gray, on Laxus, and his might; on Erza who had returned Lector to him, carrying him sleeping into his arms.

"Sorry if I'm being harsh but....why do ya wanna go see em anyway? You're a capable wizard we all can tell."

Mumbles from around Sabertooth filled the hall in agreement, everyone was slightly interested.

"Where did you come from...." Rogue knew things weren't always as they seemed. His future self did just come through time!, to cause quite the attempt at releasing a Dragon Armageddon. This stranger could've come from infinity or beyond for all they knew.

"Fro-sama thinks he's nice!" apparently Fro had been breaking down Zenshin's character and disposition from his facial expressions alone while staring at him, and as he spoke he opened his arms towards Zenshin with a beaming expression as usual. Rogue looked downward, a small somewhat blocked smile crossing his mouth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love Me Across Time & Space! - Page 2 2rr85eo
    Love Me Across Time & Space! - Page 2 2rynaqs
    Love Me Across Time & Space! - Page 2 1z374nm

Natsu and Heero both were laughing their asses off, at Gajeel's failed bite on the fake piece of Turkey. As the table full of food began to really come together; Gajeel got extremely upset and asked Lily why he didn't warn him.

"A Warrior does not help another see through their opponents, attacks, this is a lesson one must learn on their own." Lily said as only he could, arms crossed tail swishing, black fur a shining. Gajeel balled up his fists, and actually couldn't believe that Lily saw through it the entire time and didn't warn him.

"Rene, that was pretty smart....but you wouldn't ever do that to me with a fish right?!" Garfield had a quick double flash above his head; and thought to himself for a moment. "Wait a minute!" he could recall more than one time where fish had appeared from seemingly nowhere...fish he could never seem to catch. "Don't tell me you've been playing that trick on me for years!!!" Garfield fell on all fours, defeated amazed at his own stupidity.

Gray appeared from nowhere, patting Garfield on the back.

"Whoa there...it's ok there orange cat. I'm sure you're at least three times smarter than Heero or Natsu."

Heero and Natsu who were laughing at Gajeel stopped and fumed, but Heero couldn't stop.

"Did you see his teeth when he missed?!" Natsu laughed and imitated him as Gajeel from nowhere broke the now empty plate over both Heero and Natsu's heads simultaneously as they were standing close to eachother cracking up, and shaking hands at their own jokes.

Just as Heero and Natsu sprang back to their feet, about to jump at him; they heard a scream. They all recognized the voice as Mirajane, it sounded like she was either really mad at, or searching for Erza. Even as a far away call, they could hear her.

"What...that was Mira for sure!" Happy commented, munching on a large slab of salmon that he really shouldn't have had.

"Oi oi oi, why in the hell is Mira lookin' for Erza for like that? Are they back at it again like the old days?" no one responded to Natsu's question as Heero, Gray, Garfield, and Gajeel all had their eyes firmly planted on Serene and Lucy's racks. They were shining and bouncing perfectly in the light of Lucy's house.

Gajeel was the first to pull himself from the trance as Natsu wondered what the hell was wrong with them all.

"Man you guys are spacy! Wake up!" He then punched Heero in the back of the head randomly, sending him flying out through Lucy's front door, breaking it as flames followed him from the hit. Lucy would likely have to pay for that.

"Why did he choose me...." Heero said sparkling on the ground, butt in the air. Gray and Garfield still had their vision firmly planted on the girls.

"I didn't think it was possible, but their lower bodies are just as attractive as their upper bodies." Garfield said inspecting them while sparkling, orange tail swooshing back and forth.

".....I wonder if I could ever make an ice sculpture of a female body....never tried it." both of them stood with one hand on their chins, with their retarded Gray and Garfield thoughts as Heero stood to his feet outside Lucy's house, door missing now.

"We've gotta help em!" Heero ran up to Serene and kissed her on the cheek inside the house. "I'm going to investigate!" he said, sparkling and spinning her once in a dance move.

"I'm comin' Erza!" he said, after spinning Serene and kissing her. Natsu attepted to roughly grab Lucy, and spin her around; failing miserably, who knows where she ended up as he let her fly from his hands. Rubbing the back of his cherry hair, Natsu laughed a laugh of apology...and fear.

"Godamn, you're an ungraceful creature." Gray said appearing from the side out of nowhere. Gajeel, Happy, and Garfield all nodded simultaneously with Gray with their arms crossed as Natsu declared that none of them knew what they were talking about.

Heero bolted towards the voice, and eventually thought he saw something up ahead that looked like Erza and the girl from Fairy Tail's bar, Mirajane. Another S-Ranked wizard.

He slid between them, with a sparkle; standing to his feet as sparkles flew everywhere. Hitting one pose, Heero spoke.

"Just how long did you think it would take me to get here~

Another pose, and even more sparkles.

"What seems to be the trouble Erza-chan, Mira-chan?" Heero's voice was low and smooth during the sparkling phase. As he was now wearing a tuxedo out of nowhere, he took Mira by the hand and kissed it, as sparkles flew from his lips, he did the same to Erza, as he spun to his feet. His tuxedo disappearing in a flash of anime speed.

"But...is something really wrong? Or do you just like yelling at one another." Heero asked, raising an eyebrow and reverting to normal out of nowhere.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Love Me Across Time & Space! - Page 2 Rose

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Knight of Space
    Second Magic: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Magic:

Post by King Zenshin 27th January 2014, 4:31 am

In his haste to locate Heero and the actual guild hall of Fairy Tail in this world, he failed to realize that his magic *actually worked*. What he also failed to realize was the fact that Leonard didn't fall with him, unfortunately. That was another problem he would have to solve before leaving this world. The things I do for Heero sometimes... He really owes me one this time around... he thought as he tucked the large leather book into a bag that he had just conjured up. "Fro thinks he's alive and well! Is he scary?!" a voice said from behind him as he stood up. It was an exceed, a cat dressed up like a frog who spoke in the third person, there was nothing this crazy in his world.

"Minerva, he's a guest, and a fellow wizard what is wrong with you?" a voice came from the same man he had locked looks with. A guest in my own guild, huh? I guess I can't argue with that. I'm in their world after all, not my own. "I believe you know full well where it is, as Guildmaster of Sabertooth however; I won't be letting you just stroll on out of here towards one of our allies Guild Halls.....unless you mean them no harm." Sting said, yet he still hadn't introduced themselves, none of them had. "You call yourself the guildmaster? Well, what a coincidence, I am too." Zenshin responded with a grin. "Sorry if I'm being harsh but....why do ya wanna go see em anyway? You're a capable wizard we all can tell."

"Now that, I can tell you. I'm sure you have your own handful of powerful, but stupid mages-" he began, letting that last part sink in and for a few of the mages they knew come to mind. "Anyways. He botched a spell to go to Edolas and ended up here. You see, we're from a world just like this, except the people in the guilds are much different. For example, in the Sabertooth I'm from, there are only a handful of people, unlike this crowded guild hall. And over there, I'm the guildmaster" he finally said, feeling safe among Sabertooth mages, regardless if they were from *his* guild or not. Zenshin pointed to the Sabertooth tattoo on his palm to emphasize the statement of him being from a parallel Sabertooth.

"That's ridiculous! He's just some wanna be fan that knows a bit of teleportation magic! He's just a faker!" a voice called out from the large crowd that had formed around him. A few other voices started mumble in agreement. Zenshin honestly didn't have the time and patience to try and argue for the truth of his story, so he thought a demonstration was in order. His head shot in the direction from which the first man who questioned him, everyone else parted like a wave upon seeing this sudden movement, leaving only the other man in his sights. "Faker? You should really listen to people stronger than you." he said, pointing to the dragon slayer who seemed to think he was a capable mage.

"Take your own advice buddy! Don't worry Sting, I'll take him out and we can get back to normal." he said, marching towards Zenshin, causing the ground to shake with each step. He's so big... When he was just a few feet from Zenshin, he brought up his arm and smashed it down, the arm itself expanding as it came down. Titan magic... interesting Some of the mages were just too afraid to step in and stop this guy from assaulting the stranger, and some were just indifferent. He sighed and summoned his sword and sheath, The Memory, in his hands. Zen knew that he shouldn't use a blade against a fellow guild member, no matter how stupid they were, so he simply used the sheath to block the incoming hand. The arm was large and heavy, causing the ground under him to crack as he blocked, but still, he was able to stop the blow. Some of the seemingly newer mages seemed to be awestruck, as if this was the first time someone had ever blocked such an attack by this man. "Sting's your name huh? I'm Zenshin. As much as it's nice to meet you, could you do something about him?" he said, fearing that he might go too far in defending himself from the self righteous titan mage.

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sir Leonard 1st February 2014, 11:58 pm

Leonard was asked to investigate Heero and Serene's disappearance with Zenshin. It seems the pair was trying to open a portal to Edolas. What a foolish endeavor, why would he even do that? But then again, this is Heero we're talking about and this really counts as normal Heero behavior. But the thought gave him a comical sweat drop in every step towards the scene to investigate. When the arrived, Leonard immediately caught the whiff of a Dark Force. With runes scorched to the grass and a rectangular imprint, Leonard quickly deduced the usage of a forbidden spell. It was surprising for him, he didn't know Heero would go that far as to use a forbidden dark spell for god knows what reason.

Leonard remained fairly silent in the course of their investigation while Zenshin directed their movements. He asked Leonard if he could check the brush for signs of the book they used in accomplishing the portal. With a nod of acknowledgement, he walked towards the brush, keeping a keen eye on every detail, feeling the magic power that has come and gone in this place to recreate the events in his mind. With his eyes closed, Leonard took small steps, while his head was turning to both sides as he tries to feel the magic power left behind, tracing it. But his concentration was broken when Zen said he had found the book. And so with a sigh, he hurried back to the center of the scorched on runes.

As Zen read through the book, they found complications that would opening a portal impossible. Because in order for the spell to work, there must be in possession of an Exceed's magical energy.Unfortunately, none of them has one and it made him look down as he could tell Zenshin was upset about this fact too. But there has been much anomalies created by the dark portal that may actually bypass the original procedure. So he raised his head up and told Zen "There has already much destruction and anomaly created by Heero, perhaps we can use them in creating a portal of our own?" with much enthusiasm to make up for upsetting Zen. However, he had the same idea to which he simply nodded to. Zenshin was just as determined as him to bring Heero and Serene back, which is why he was willing to risk exerting himself on this endeavor.

As Zenshin was tearing up the fabric of the dimensional divide, Leonard stood back to give him some room. The energies crackled and slowly a tear in the space in front of them was opening. Leonard didn't wait for Zenshin's signal, he jumped in once the tear was big enough for him to go through. He dived in to it headfirst and he could a sting as each part of his body passes.

A quick flash of light blinded Leonard and the next thing he knew, he was diving straight into an open wine barrel. It shocked him good that it widened his eyes, entering the barrel with a splash. By the way his feet were wriggling about and how he was making the surface of the wine bubble, it was obvious that Leonard was desperate to get out and get a move on. But after seconds of trying, he snapped and destroyed the barrel, making quite the noise. He laid on the floor back side up, drenched in wine and holding Juigoku.

With a sigh, Leonard stood up and changed Jigoku to Sky Heart to dry himself up, returning it to his pocket space afterwards. Well, it's only a matter of time before someone comes here and investigate, that was quite the ruckus. But where am I? he thought to himself as he looked around. Clearly he was in a wine cellar, but whose? He searched around the cellar for clues regarding where he was. He grabbed one of the barrels and turned it around. Strangely enough, he found a familiar mark on it, the mark of Sabertooth. Sabertooth? Why the hell would that portal lead me here?" he thought but then he heard footsteps fast approaching, he looked towards the exit and there he found two armed men bearing the mark of the guild.

They gave him a mean look and all he could was raise his arms in surrender. The men approached Leonard with caution and one of them asked "Who are you and what are you doing here?" Leonard wondered why would this man ask who he is. Does he not know that he is Leonard Dragonbane? Wizard Saint and former Guild Master of Fairy Tail? But as he looked back, Leonard and Zen were trying to open a portal to a different dimension. Perhaps it worked? He wasn't sure, he needed more proof.

On the other hand, the man's companion said "Search the guy, he must be carrying something dangerous! Leonard on the other hand gave no reaction and simply stood there like a statue with his hands in the air while the other guy searched him. "He's unarmed." the other guy said and they both looked at him in the eyes. "I don't know he looks suspicious. Besides why would he end up here without anyone noticing? He must be a mage! Look for a guild mark!" This made Leonard's eyes widened because he was afraid to be mistaken for a Dark Mage because the first place anyone would look for a guild mark was on the shoulder.

Because of that, the men grinned at him because they found his Kusanagi mark on his right shoulder which they mistook for a Dark Guild mark. It was at this point that he was about to say something but he decided not to continue when one of them said "Let's bring this spy to master Sting!".  Leonard thought that would be better given his current situation. There he could explain exactly who he is and what he was doing, and therefore he let them take him. The men nodded to each other, grabbed Leonard and walked him out of the cellar, presumably to the hall's lobby. It was at this point that Leonard was able prove that the spell did work and they were in Earthland's alternate reality and not in Edolas.

The men brought Leonard to a wide hall, exactly the same as the Sabertooth's Guild Hall back in his reality. He also found Zenshin already making a scene as he was battling someone with Titan Magic. Zenshin? Really? he thought as a frown appeared on his face. But he could actually help him in his defense if these men had already began to trust him judging by how he and the Titan Mage was given room to fight. Then he looked forward and saw a man with a white Sabertooth mark on his shoulder. The men made him kneel down before him and one of them said "Master Sting! We found this Dark Guild Saboteur in the wine cellar. He was planning on something very suspicious. He's unarmed though." Leonard on the other hand, simply looked at the Sting character in the eyes, silent. But underneath the silence, he kinda hates being called unarmed... Besides, as a ReQuip mage, are you truly unarmed at times?

Leo's Total Thread WC: 1214
    (As calculated by Nessa)

Love Me Across Time & Space! - Page 2 60684_s
    Love Me Across Time & Space! - Page 2 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:21 pm