Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Setting Down Roots

Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows Of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,482,708

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Merces Letifer
    Second Magic: Combat Medic
    Third Magic:

Setting Down Roots Empty Setting Down Roots

Post by Victoria Sheridan 3rd November 2018, 6:24 pm

-Rose Garden, mid-morning-

Victoria woke up one morning to learn that Black Rose was no more. It had disbanded. The brunette was upset by the abrupt change, but change was a part of life. She was sad but she also had much to be thankful for. Black Rose had protected her and had given her a chance to grow enough in the magical arts to be able to defend herself against people who wished her harm.

Victoria took a shower and got dressed in her usual blue t-shirt and black skirt with white tennis shoes. She wrapped the bronze urn containing Gerald's ashes in a thick white cloth to protect it and keep its contents from spilling out and placed it in her backpack. She packed her clothing in a gray suitcase and looked at her room one last time. This was it. This was the last time she could ever call this room her own.

Victoria had walked down the stairs into the inn she helped clean and tend bar in. Waiting downstairs were Marceline and Samantha, the raven and the redhead. Were they here to see her off? They were wearing traveling outfits and holding suitcases, so it was not just a farewell party.

"I want to go with you, Victoria. My family's in Minstrel and I'm afraid of reprisals from the Corlones." Samantha explained to her.

"I don't have a family, so I'm scared too." Marceline admitted. Victoria could not leave them behind. She could not do that in good conscience.

"I'm heading to a place called Ace of Spades, a place where the Legal Guild Sabertooth is located. Someone told me that Sabertooth's always looking for new members. I heard they have a bar and restaurant where you guys might be able to get hired. I'm not gonna leave you here, so come with me." Victoria told the pair. She looked around the inn one last time. This was it. The brunette took a deep breath and walked out of the Silver Moon Inn with Samantha and Marceline in tow.

-Ace of Spades, eight hours later-

Victoria thought about Black Rose during the entire trip. Her mind turned to the jobs she had completed. Her mind also turned to the guild members she had met.

Izayuki. Artemis Dagger. Jiyu Kazehime. Daisy Oushiza. Balthazar Sorrel.

Esialeth Rose. Seth Augusta. Mayumi Katsuya. Fang Xinglong. Sakura Kisagami.

Caelum Pendragon. Kiru Nivani. Lilium Santiais. Sassi Luminosa. Irina Naginata.

Astrid Foss. Kinzo Takimoto. Rezze Dayhair. Itazura.

It was a roll call of members she had met and worked alongside, one last muster of the guild. She would never forget their names. She would never forget her time Black Rose either. Victoria had fulfilled her responsibilities as a Guild Ace, so she could remember those days without shame or regret. Now her journey would continue in a different place.

She made her way through the town and eventually entered a tavern. Food and drink would be nice. The drink did not even have to be alcoholic.

Victoria entered the Ace of Spades with her two traveling companions. Inside the clean and comfortable tavern was a male bartender tending to a few patrons. Victoria walked up to an empty circular table and waited for to be served.

"Hi there. What would you like to eat?" A blonde waitress asked.

"My friends will give you their orders. Me, I'd like to know who I need to speak to in order to join Sabertooth." Victoria said to the waitress.
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Combo Card Magic
    Second Magic: Blood Master Maic
    Third Magic:

Setting Down Roots Empty Re: Setting Down Roots

Post by RyoKnetegawa 4th November 2018, 3:44 am

Ryo smiled as he sat in one of the many taverns that reside within the bounds of the Ace of Spades. He enjoyed taverns, mostly because while drinking seemed to have much less of an effect on him than usual he could still enjoy the taste of alcoholic drinks. He was also happy to be here because the taverns, bars, and inns were likely the first places that newbies would come to enter the city. He had found many, many of the people he recruited in taverns like this.

On this day he was sitting around drinking with the little fairy, pixie, sprite thing that he had named Hekate and that he had taken on as his own. Well, it was far more complicated than that, but that was the gist of it. They were drinking relaxing while they did so. Presently, Hekate glared at him “Would you please stop drinking like a fish in these kinds of places? It doesn’t do your bottom line, or anything else really any good. Besides, do you really want the rest of the world seeing one of the Guild masters of Sabertooth as a hopeless drunk?”

He glared down at the annoying tiny fae woman “Hekate, don’t you ever have anything positive to say to me? It isn’t like I’m an idiot here, and it isn’t like I am a drunk. Not one person you know can say they have seen me drunk since I became what I am. It is almost impossible to get me drunk, and I am also going to enjoy the taste of alcoholic drinks. This is quite amusing, to say the least. Now would you please just go back to your pumpkin spiced rum and shut up?”

She huffed and glared at him but sipped on her little thimble full of rum sinking down into her comfort zone. Ryo leaned back in his chair and kicked his boots up onto the table to the left of where Hekate was drinking as he enjoyed his own drink fiddling absently with a deck of playing cards. He always had his cards on him, and he wasn’t above giving them out too little kids who needed something to do. As he began to make cards ‘disappear’ and ‘reappear’ in a rather bored fashion he glanced over to see three people enter the tavern. He was sure they were girls, but he wasn’t sure as he only got a peripheral glance at them. He was just going to ignore them until he heard the statement that concerned him “Who I need to speak to in order to join Sabertooth.” This caught Ryo’s attention and he turned to glance at them.

The waitress pointed to Ryo “That is Ryo Knetegawa, he is one of the Guild Masters of Sabertooth. I would talk to him.” She said turning to get the orders from the other two girls.

Ryo held up his hand that had only one single card in it. The ace of Spades as the happy intentional coincidence made it look like. With a wave of his hand the card vanished from his hand and the girl could no longer see it. He waved her over and to a chair that was across from him. His legs hid his tiny companion, and he waited for her to either approach him or not.

He did stand out in a crowd. He was dressed in his blood red duster, with his broad-brimmed hat. Yet, his jeans were black, his button up shirt was royal blue, and the suit vest he wore over it was toxic green. He didn’t believe in wearing ties because it wasn’t a smart idea to say the least as it was likely that someone would strangle him with it. Still, right now he waited for the girl to make the first move and he made sure his posture was relaxed as well as open to communication.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Setting Down Roots Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 4th November 2018, 1:49 pm

"Thanks." Victoria thanked the waitress for the helping hand. She then stood up and started to look for this Ryo fellow. She did not have very far to look... the dark-haired fellow in a red duster and red hat with black jeans and a royal blue button-up shirt with a very green vest stood out in a crowd. Victoria approached him and initiated conversation.

"Hi Mr. Knetegawa. I'm Victoria. Victoria Sheridan." She introduced herself to him. Not wanting to waste his time, she launched right into the purpose of the conversation.

"I was looking to join Sabertooth and a waitress told me you're one of the people I need to see. I used to be part of Black Rose, but as you may have heard, Black Rose is no more. I'm looking for a new guild to join and I heard Sabertooth's always looking for new members." Victoria said to him. She had nothing to gain by lying to him about why she was here. She also had no problem divulging that she used to be a member of Black Rose because the question was going to be asked anyway. She was way too strong to pass herself off as a mage who was just starting out. She had also completed a few high-profile jobs, so someone in the mage community might have heard of it.

Finally, Victoria did not want to start off in a new guild on a lie. She wanted to trust Sabertooth like Black Rose had trusted her. However, if they asked about Black Rose's secrets, she would just have to walk away and look for another guild. Her oath of silence was still in effect.
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 6th November 2018, 7:28 am

As Victoria approached him Ryo moved his feet so that he was sitting very properly upon the chair. He gently motioned for her to join him at the table “I don’t enjoy speaking to someone who is standing while I am sitting. It seems fairly rude to both parties. I hope that you’ll join me.” He said very simply in a warm friendly tone. He would wait for her to sit down or continue to stand. Depending upon her action he would either stand or continue to sit.

In either situation, he would look her in the eyes and speak to her in that same warm tone he had begun with “Now then, it is a pleasure to meet you Victoria. I am Ryo Knetegawa, I am one of the two guild masters of Sabertooth. I am also one of the wizard saints for all that title is worth. I can indeed help you get in.” his face seemed to take on a more serious gaze as he spoke again “I had heard the rumors that Black Rose was no more, but I had hoped that they were merely rumors. Still, it seems that you are here to confirm the rumors.” He said in a tone of sorrow.

Hekate looked up at Victoria and then at Ryo but decided that she would say nothing. Instead, she gave a soft cough to “clear her throat” which would hopefully get the two back into the proper direction. Ryo would give her a look and frown before resuming the conversation “I won’t ask what happened to the guild, nor will I ask about your time in it. However, there is something I must know.” He looked to Victoria his eyes now two pools of black not human at all “Would you swear to me to treat Sabertooth as your home, the members as your family, and devote yourself as completely to our guild as you did to Black Rose?” These were the questions he needed answers too, and if he didn’t hear the answers he needed to then they would have to cross that bridge. He wouldn’t allow for someone to not give Sabertooth less than they gave any other legal guild. He didn’t mind that there would be things he couldn’t ask her about Black Rose, and he wouldn’t pry into the way they ran things behind their doors, but at the same time he had to protect Sabertooth in much the same way. So, he waited for Victoria’s answers never letting his inhumanness fall hidden again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 6th November 2018, 12:24 pm

"Oh, sorry about that." Victoria said meekly before pulling out a chair and sitting down. She blushed a little. That was not a good way to start a serious conversation. Once she sat down, the conversation became serious again.

"I didn't see it coming either, Ryo. I woke up this morning and found a notice on my door saying that the guild had disbanded. Believe me, it's as much a surprise to you as it is to me." Victoria replied to his statement of surprise and sorrow. She was still blindsided by the news. She did not see any other members of the guild leave the inn when she did; she hoped that they were all OK. She also hoped that they could find new guilds to join or at least band together to survive as Guildless mages. The world was harsh to mages without a support network, even if it was a rudimentary one.

Part of Victoria had wanted to stay behind and join with remaining guild members, possibly even form a group for mutual protection. However, circumstances prevented her from doing that. Once the Corlones heard that Black Rose was gone, Francesca was sure to send some muscle after Victoria to get revenge for an accidental slight that had happened months ago. Another factor was that Victoria did not even know if there were any more guild members in Rose Garden. For all she knew everyone else had already gone their separate ways.

Victoria was intimidated by Ryo's sudden shift in eye color and felt a sensation that he was not entirely human. What exactly was she dealing with? She did not know, but she had made her choice. She would join Sabertooth.

"I'll treat Sabertooth as my home. I'll treat guild members as family. I'll devote myself completely to Sabertooth. I swear to you on all of it." Victoria solemnly promised Ryo. She had sworn the same to Black Rose and had honored her pledge. She would swear allegiance to Sabertooth. She would end her own life before she gave up guild secrets.
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 7th November 2018, 8:32 am

He was very shocked to see that she was so calm calling him by his first name. Truly that was very strange most people seemed to call him Master Knetegawa, or Mr. Knetegawa, or some other kind of nonsense. It was highly refreshing to see that at least some people didn’t bother with all the formality.

He waited for her answer and when he got it he smiled widely with a simple blink of his eyes he was back to normal without any hint that he had ever been anything else. His smile however was full of teeth and his fangs appeared in his smile and he clapped his gloved hands together in amusement and congratulations “Well, I am very glad to hear that. I am happy to welcome you into Sabertooth as one of our members.”

Hekate snorted and looked up to Victoria finally putting herself in the spotlight “You would believe anyone wouldn’t you?”

Ryo rolled his eyes before he looked down at her “Do you think that I, who is of the wizard saints, I who helps lead Sabertooth against the forces of the elders and the worlds that are aligned against ours, and that I who led his fellows to destroy the Elder Prometheus, the father of the first men, and master of the eternal flame would allow anyone to harm the guild I swore to belong to?”

This seemed to make the sprite think a moment and then shrugged “Fair point I guess.” She looked to Victoria “Well, you should be careful pipsqueak, you just might die if you aren’t careful.”

He sighed heavily shaking his head “Ignore her, she is very rude. Anyway, welcome to Sabertooth.” He said pulling out the guild stamp “Just tell me where you want it and what color you want it as.” He seemed to catch sight of her companions and tilted his head to them “Are they looking to join Sabertooth as well, or do they need some place to be here in Ace of Spades?”

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 7th November 2018, 7:36 pm

Victoria was glad that Ryo did not ask any inconvenient questions. He seemed like a good guy, if a bit gruff. She could handle that. She was on his turf and asking him for a favor, so Ryo held all the cards. There were worse things for the red-coated man to be.

She listened to his companion warn that she could be facing danger. She could possibly even die. That was nothing new to Victoria.

"It's OK. Your companion's right... I could die during a job. But facing death's nothing new for me. I grew up in a bad neighborhood in Capital Crocus and lived in the worst part of the city. I was lucky to make it out alive." Victoria politely informed Ryo and his friend. She would have died if it were not for Burr and Lawrence. She wondered if Burr was all right. Hopefully the blue-haired girl was making it wherever she was. As for Lawrence, she hoped to meet him again some day.

"My friends? If it's possible, I'd like for them to have a chance to earn a place at Ace of Spades. They're here because they're afraid of mob retaliation back in Rose Garden. With Black Rose gone, the Corlones will try to kill them to get to me. I couldn't just leave them behind." Victoria explained the reason for them being here. Marceline and Samantha deserved better than to be left behind. They had helped her too many times to just be abandoned as an inconvenience. Of course that necessitated explaining why the Corlones wanted Victoria.

"I made an enemy of the Corlones when I accidentally bumped into a blonde girl by the name of Francesca Corlone on the streets of Rose Garden. She thought I did it on purpose and she's hated me ever since. She'll stop at nothing to get revenge. She even stormed into Silver Moon Inn and assaulted me in front of a crowd of patrons just to get back at me." Victoria truthfully told him. She had nothing to gain by hiding the truth about the Corlones. She was on Ryo's turf and he had the right to know about any threats to his town or his guild.

Victoria almost forgot about his last question. Ryo wanted to know where her tattoo went and what color. Both of those were easy to answer.

"I'd like the guild tattoo on my left shoulder. I'd like for the color to be black." Victoria replied without hesitation. She was willing to choose another color if he wanted, but her first choice was black. She could not quite bring herself to part with her memories of Black Rose just yet.
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 9th November 2018, 3:07 am

The waitress had served the two girls by this time, and it seemed like they were enjoying the food.

Hekate frowned with anger and she stood up to her rather tiny height and flapped her fake wings stomping her foot down in rage “I am not a Companion!! I am his hostage! He ripped my wings off and then took me!”

Ryo looked down at Hekate and raised his lip in a silent snarl his fangs on full display “If you don’t shut up. We shall have a serious problem. I gave you the wings that you currently have, and you can fly better than you ever could before. Not to mention the luxury you are living in now. I could’ve killed you like I killed the rest of your irritating kind, but I let you live. You owe me your life and your gratitude. Now, get back to Sabertooth!” the last part was done with his slammed fist on the top of the table.

Hekate leapt into the air and flew out of the building as fast as she could flying towards the castle that was part of Sabertooth’s hall in Fiore. Ryo shook his head with a sorrowful expression “Please forgive me for that outburst. That was highly unprofessional of me, and I don’t normally act like that.” He apologized before looking to her friends again to get a look at their measure looking calm and relaxed as if he was enjoying life like he always did.

Ryo looked to Victoria and gave her his full attention as he listened to the story about her and the Corlones. He had heard about mobs in fact his Mistress had worked for one for a long time, but it wasn’t the Corlones. He looked at her friends after hearing the story before he shook his head lightly. Leaning back he looked up at the ceiling and seemed to think about it. With a single nod of his head he came to his decision “I can find a place for your friends here in the Ace of Spades. As for retaliation, Ace of Spades is under the protection of Sabertooth, and our friends and family. If the Corlones even think of trying anything out here, then I will make it an attack on Sabertooth, and I will bring down the full power of the guild to destroy them, leaf, root, steam, and branch. You have this as my word.”

He took the stamp and placed the guild tattoo right where she wanted it the color came as it settled in. When it was done he stowed the stamp in his coat pocket. He quickly grabbed his coat and dressed himself with a smile looking to the girls “Would you all kindly follow me? I have a place for you to stay as well as a place for you two too work, and it is a place where Sabertooth is constantly in and out of so it’ll be safe.” He said moving to the door and holding it open for the women.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 9th November 2018, 1:02 pm

Victoria was not worried about herself. She had been through danger before and she would go through it again many times before her career as a mage was over. She was worried more about Marceline and Samantha, people who had put their trust in her to keep them safe. When Ryo stated that they would get jobs and protection, the brunette was elated. She was also happy that Ryo did not object to her tattoo being black.

"Really? Thanks Mister!" Marceline the black-haired girl expressed her thanks. Samantha the redhead soon followed suit. They were thrilled to have jobs and a safe place to live. They eagerly went to the door that Ryo held open.

"It's OK, Ryo. I don't mind. Stuff happens." Victoria said to him after hearing his explanation for his abrupt and violent shift in behavior. She had no room to complain. She was on his turf and part of his guild now. Who in their right mind would argue with a Wizard Saint?

"I hope you never have to follow through on that promise of revenge, Ryo. I don't know how well-connected the Corlones are. They might have powerful friends that can make your life miserable. I don't want you or Sabertooth to get in trouble on my behalf." Victoria said to him. It was too late now. Ryo had already committed to the fight and he clearly had the resolve to see it through. She would do well not to insult the offer.

"With that being said... thanks, Ryo. I appreciate it." Victoria said plainly. At this point she needed all the help she could get. She was not sure what trajectory her life would take now that Black Rose was gone. It would take awhile, but eventually she would move on. Sabertooth was Victoria's home now, after all.
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 10th November 2018, 8:27 am

Ryo bowed his head gently to Marceline as she said her praise of thanks. Ryo wasn’t really looking for thanks, this was just what anyone who was a halfway decent person would do. “No trouble at all.” He said warmly to her anyway as he walked out of the door holding it open for the trio he was now escorting.

He chuckled softly as he heard her warning about the Corlones. He wasn’t scared, but she was brand new to the guild, so she didn’t know the forces that Sabertooth fought on a fairly regular basis nor did she know just how powerful they were as a guild. Still, he gave a shrill whistle as they walked outside heading towards the great big castle on the hill. As they continued down the walkway the great bellowing howl of a wolf filled the air. Ryo smirked wickedly and shook his head as the great white wolf that was Gora came bounding around a corner and came up short panting in front of Ryo. He was nearly as tall as Ryo was, and he licked his master’s face once.

Ryo chuckled again looking back to the girls and Victoria in particular “Well, you see Sabertooth has powers of its own. Sabertooth was attacked by people known as Elders from another realm. They destroyed the old guild hall. However, they were unable to break Sabertooth and we have come back even stronger. We will no longer allow those who seek to harm us to live. I shall suffer no enemy of my family to live, nor shall I suffer those who wish harm upon those under my protection to live. Don’t fear, I promise you aren’t bringing anything to our door that we can’t handle.” With that, he continued to walk forward while Gora sniffed at the trio before bounding ahead to a tavern that resides near the base of the castle.

It was called “The Saber’s Ace”. Ryo smirked as he gestured to the sign “It used to be named the Ace of Spades, in fact there is a tavern called “The Ace of Spades” somewhere in town. My memories aren’t alone in my head, so I can’t recall where it is. However, this is the original owner of the Ace of Spades Tavern, and he owes me a few favors.” He then turned around gesturing to the house that was nice, but not out of the ordinary “That used to be my house, I lived there with someone who was very close to me. That is no longer my home, and I will not live there again. Not in the state that I am in.” he reached into his coat and pulled out a Tarot card that had a pair of gold keys printed on it. He flooded his magic into it and with a snap of his wrist the keys came flying out of the card and he handed them over to the girls “You can get more made easily, and this house is at the base of the Sabertooth transportation hall which means it’ll be easily watched over.” He waited until they took the keys before gesturing to the tavern and moving to open the door for them yet again “Now then. Please come in, and I’ll get you both a job here.”

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 14th November 2018, 12:11 am

Victoria spaced out for a moment. She expected to have to haggle for the safety of Marceline and Samantha. It had been given to her without undue difficulty. So was protection against the Corlones. The brunette was surprised beyond words.

Marceline and Samantha gratefully accepted the keys produced by Ryo. They were hoping for at least a chance at employment. Instead they were practically guaranteed jobs as long as they did not royally mess things up. Their homes were also protected by both the location and the guild itself. The pair could not have asked for a better location to work and live.

"Thanks Mister!" The pair thanked their new benefactor. Victoria was happy for them. They had helped her time and time again and now they were safe. She was also happy that she had managed to deliver on the unspoken promise of safety. Now to speak to Ryo and keep the ball rolling.

"I believe that they'll be safe here thanks to you and the guild, Ryo. I'll do my part to make sure it stays that way." Victoria assured Ryo. Sabertooth seemed like a good fit for Victoria. She had protected other people from corrupt police officers, mob thugs, and a smuggling syndicate. Now she would still be protecting people, only from larger threats.

"You mentioned earlier that Sabertooth protected the realm from larger threats. What kinda threats are we talking about?" Victoria asked the man in red.
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th November 2018, 10:44 am

Ryo smiles and bows to the two girls “Please, just call me Ryo. No need for the Mister.” He says waving to them. He looks to Victoria and as she thanks him, and then askes him for the kind of threats that he was talking about. He gently guides her away “Sorry ladies, I have to take Victoria for a little while. This is guild business and I can’t divulge this information to you both. I hope you understand.”

He leads her away and out of earshot leading her towards the great castle while Gora rushes on ahead. While they were walking he looked around and then he began to speak quietly the sound not able to travel from the pair “Sabertooth’s guild hall used to be a castle that floated in the sky. However, we were attacked by a group of beings from another realm who were known as “Elders”. When we discovered this a man named Nikolas gave us a portal to their realm. This led us to our new Guild Hall. Our Guild Hall is in a plane where many different realms connect to each other. Our realm here connects to this bridge realm and then there are many realms that connect to that same realm. Apparently, these Elders all come from these various other realms and are a constant threat to the realm that we are in right now.”

He let Gora push open the gate that sealed the path which lead to the castle. Ryo kept speaking as they walked “These Elders are ever a constant threat to our realm, and our Guild Hall. Sabertooth is the only thing that is keeping the elders from invading our realm again. That is our mission, we are the shield that guards this realm from the elders and foes who would seek to invade this realm. That is the much larger threat I speak of. I myself lead a group of my Sabers to fight against an Elder known as Prometheus, who created the first men, and was the Elder who gave fire to humans. So, he claimed at any rate. This is the threat that we as the guild Sabertooth defend Earthland again. It is due to our guarding that Earthland has been allowed to remain safe and that they don’t know about the threat the Elders face. I had to warn the Magic Council as I am one of the Wizard Saints, and I am responsible for Fiore’s wellbeing.”

By this time, they have walked into the castle, and the ballroom that has a great symbol enscribed into the floor. Ryo stands on it and looks to Victoria with a soft smile “Your guild Tattoo will allow you to open a portal to the true guild hall. Go ahead and feel it, feel your Tattoo piercing through the divide between realms and open a path to your new home.” He said in encouraging tones.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 15th November 2018, 2:21 pm

"No problem. Thanks again!" Marceline and Samantha bade the Guild Master as he and Victoria went into the members-only section.

"So you're a Wizard Saint too? I met one once upon a time." Victoria said to Ryo as the pair kept walking. Victoria had had the honor of meeting Astrid Foss, the white-haired Wizard Saint with a single crimson eye. She wondered where the Wizard Saint had gone with the disbanding of Black Rose. Astrid was likely still out there knocking bandit heads together and saving the world one job at a time.

Victoria listened to Ryo's explanation of the threat posed by the Elders and his statement that Sabertooth was duty-bound to stop the Elders from entering Fiore. That was interesting. These Elders promised to be more of a threat than the random thugs and corrupt officers she had been knocking around in her Black Rose days.

"OK, that sounds pretty important. How many times have these Elders tried to get through into Fiore?" Victoria asked the Guild Master. Soon they walked into a castle and into a well-appointed ballroom. Ryo encouraged her to use her guild tattoo to bridge the divide between realms. Victoria was game.

"Here goes nothing." Victoria said before baring the tattoo on her arm. She watched it glow and felt like she was being physically transported to another place. This was intense. She had never experienced anything like this before. Moments later she was in an unfamiliar place, but Ryo was right beside her.
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 16th November 2018, 7:10 am

He nodded his head with a smile “Yes, I am the Saint of Faint as it were. Still, I am the Guild Master of Sabertooth first, and a Wizard Saint second. That is first and foremost, and I make sure that even the Magic Council understands this. They aren’t happy with that, but they will have to respect it.” He said with a smile on his face.

He gave a shrug softly “There were defenses and defenders before Sabertooth. However, since Sabertooth took over the guarding it has only happened a few times, but the threat is ever present. We need to be ready, and they will indeed attack again as soon as they have the strength to do so.”

He waited for Victoria and soon they were pulled through the bridge. They arrived on a wooden, and stone platform that was hanging on the outside of a great tree root, the tree was larger than even the wildest dreams of Victoria and how big a tree could get. Ryo smiled “This is the world Tree, the guild hall of Sabertooth.” He said gesturing. Suddenly he stepped in front of Victoria hissing “Stop it!”

In front of them a Squirrel carrying an acorn that was glowing a deep red in color and it looked as if it was going to throw it at them. He gave a sigh and shook his head muttering about lack of fun, all between the foulest curse words that could be said. Ryo shook his head with slight annoyance “That was Ratatoskr our guild’s pet, and guardian. Pay him no mind, he is over zealous when it comes to defending the guild. However, this is where I must leave you. Feel free to explore the guild hall at your leisure, I have matters to attend to. Welcome to your new home Victoria, and welcome to the family that is Sabertooth.” He said giving her a gentle pat on her shoulder before he headed into the guild hall heading off towards his chambers.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 17th November 2018, 9:56 pm

"Thanks for everything, Ryo." Victoria said to the departing Guild Master. She wanted to find her room and set down her backpack. Gerald's urn was weighing the pack down and she wanted to set his urn up in her new home as soon as possible. The brunette was faced with a new problem. Which room was meant for her?

Victoria tried all the doors until one opened for her. It was not the most effective way to find her room, but thankfully she found it without undue difficulty. She opened the door to an empty room that had the bare minimum of furniture. It had a bed, a closet, some shelves for storage, and that was about it. It was a good thing that the brunette did not have much problem with an austere quarters.

It had plenty of room for customization. More importantly, it was free to her for as long as she was part of Sabertooth. Victoria could not complain about that. She would explore the guild hall in time, but for now she was content with her small piece of the guild hall. She was finally home.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:46 am