Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Update.

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Update. Empty Update.

Post by Fluffy 2nd November 2018, 4:03 pm

I've always loved this site from the day I got brought over because the drama on another site had me near a mental breakdown because my writing coping mechanism was slipping away. However, people grow and I have grown incredibly over this time. Yet, the times for growth and times for flight are different, and it's time for me to take off.

My tolerance for many things is high, I've spent my time fighting for more fun things and behaving professionally even in a volunteer based position. Across the course of over a year now I have proven to stand on the side of the best interests of the site even when my bestfriend was what was horrible for the site and it brought me to tears, I even disbanded the guild I myself was head of because it was inactive. I have enjoyed my time with everyone here even when there have been complaints from others, because it's all a growing process for everyone. However today my tolerance has run out, because today I was judged based not on my actions or such alone, but by the company I keep which is actually equal on all sides for the most part, and unjustly demoted due to this.

I will be brutally honest, I intended to leave eventually, I'm getting older and trying to become a teacher, but I was going to train 3-4 mods before I did. Now, that's lost, and I have no qualms over it because it was not my decision nor my actions which led to it, simply someone assuming my ideals based on other peoples.

Goodbye everyone, I still love all including whoever was responsible for the unjust assumption that led to my demotion, as I will not just assume it was panda as I have no proof. However, I will not remain when such assumptions are running wild, I am not putting myself in the crossfire again. My dm's are completely open and I'm sorry to anyone I was plotting or threading with. If anyone wishes to speak to me my DM's will remain open until 11:30 tonight at which point they will close until the 9th due to my vacation.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Update. Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    Cadis Tenheart
    Cadis Tenheart

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Update. Empty Re: Update.

Post by Cadis Tenheart 2nd November 2018, 9:07 pm

I mean no matter how old you get, role-playing will still be here. It's a hobby after all. I think you're being a little overdramatic but I hope you get that teaching job, gorl! Enjoy your vacation girlfriend.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:59 pm