Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lineage Issue

Lineage Issue Empty Lineage Issue

Post by Guest 18th October 2018, 7:49 am

Not sure if this is the right place for this but it seems like the best spot.

I purchased a vintage scroll yesterday and have rolled three more times but my lineage is still showing the old one. I edited my original post more than once to see if it would change but nothings happened. I had a bit of an issue with my first lineage as well and perhaps there's still something up with it?

If a member of staff could please change mine to Commander's Aura then I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks. :D
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lineage Issue Empty Re: Lineage Issue

Post by Fluffy 18th October 2018, 8:44 am

Sometimes it takes a bit of time for these things, we actually have to go in and edit it onto the profile. Staff has seven days to complete such tasks, we are people with lives and also players. If it has not been done in seven days, contact someone in the staff to inquire about it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Lineage Issue Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★

Lineage Issue Empty Re: Lineage Issue

Post by Guest 18th October 2018, 9:17 am

Fair enough, was just wondering if it had been something that I'd done wrong. Sorry if I came off as impatient, wasn't my intention at all.

Anyway, it looks like it's been changed now. Thanks very much to whoever edited it for me. :D

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:20 am