Experience : 3268.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cosmic Body Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A Bag of Ninjas [Mission | Itori]

Post by Imai-chi on 17th October 2018, 5:21 am

Job Info:
    Eh? For a brief moment, Imai’s eyes shone up in recognition of a certain word on the job request. Inside the Red Dragon Inn, having found himself a calm seat in the Sabertooth-exclusive quarters, he inspected the content of said request that happened to come from his hometown. Shirotsume… his parents and little sister were there. He should make sure that the town was safe from… uh, now that he thought about it, he hadn’t read thoroughly enough yet, so he took another moment to read. A wealthy man had written this, stating that a robbery had taken place in his home. An ancient, powerful tome was stolen from him by masked men, and he wanted those who accepted the request to bring it back to him as well as taking down the thieves who stole it from him. If someone wanted to help, the wealthy man would wait for them at Shirotsume, so that was where Imai was heading.

But first, he had to prepare. His Magnescope had been put aside, and now it was like finding an ant among termits - searching under tables, behind shelves and desks, until the entire quarter was eyed by him, until he finally spotted it near the exit to the main room of the inn. “Phew… there you are,” he spoke in relief and grabbed the sturdy telescope, “And you’re here too, right?” He was talking to the pink alien hanging on his back, seemingly resting peacefully until it was addressed. It opened its big, shiny eyes in response and released a soft mewing sound. “Neat. We’re ready then,” Imai declared as he flamboyantly walked towards the exit when he got another thought; perhaps he shouldn’t go alone. Who would want to go alone on such a mission - excluding the alien’s company - when the entirety of Sabertooth could help him in his task?

Although, he’d have to think through… Kite was at Yggdrasil for the time being, Kenna was out on a mission herself, Ryo was probably with Masha at the moment *cough* and Gaia was likely braiding her fluffy pet’s fur or some other girly stuff. Hahahahaha… haah. That meant that Imai felt rather solo on this one, unless…

“… Wait, there’s a kitsune in our guild too?” he mumbled to himself. He had seen her briefly, but shockingly, he never held any conversations with her as far as he remembered… that was so weird. He should’ve talked way too more with the fluffy lady! Besides, he had never seen any other kitsune before, so they were like really, really rare people! What the hell, Imai?!

“… Hnng, I wish she was here… or maybe she can hear me with her fox ears… nah, that sounds ridiculous.”

WC: 458
    (OOC: I decided to start at Ace of Spades before we go to Shirotsume cuz... well, reasons >;3)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

Itori

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Sacred- Player -
    Lineage : Vulpine Siren
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1750

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Fox Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Re: A Bag of Ninjas [Mission | Itori]

Post by Itori on 17th October 2018, 3:44 pm

Itori felt like she should spend more time in Yggdrasil, but honestly she'd become so used to the Ace of Spades that despite the world tree being a very intriguing phenomenon she felt quite content wandering through the streets and sleeping in the inn that was reserved for guild members. So far it hadn't really been an issue, but eventually she'd have to become more involved in the going ons of the world between realms. The fact that she'd always been standing between the physical realm and the spiritual realm would most likely get involved in some manner.

For now though she was enjoying the good weather that the Ace of Spades was enjoying, smiling as she looked up at the fair skies. She greeted some of the cityfolk who recognized her, asking them how they were doing. One of them mentioned that they were cleaning up their house, at which point Itori offered to help them in case they needed it. Having been part of the Ace of Spades for quite some time now and having established herself as a friendly and helpful soul the man readily accepted her help, which resulted in Itori spending a couple of hours sweeping the floor and throwing out the trash. Eventually the man and his wife thanked her for the help but explained that they could finish the rest themselves, at which point Itori said her goodbyes and left them to finish up the work on their own.

Heading back towards the Red Dragon Inn the kitsune's ears twitched when she picked up on someone talking about her. She was still outside, and the only reason she heard it at all was because of her ears being unnaturally sharp even for a kitsune. However there was clearly a voice inside talking about kitsune, and Itori was the only one in the area. She was definitely the only kitsune related to Sabertooth, so she tilted her head in curiosity for a moment before she walked up to the door and opened it. Inside someone stood who she hadn't met before, but who she could tell was also a part of Sabertooth. More importantly the man made her spiritual senses go off, the kitsune staring for but a moment before she smiled and bowed slightly.

"I believe I am the kitsune you were referring to just know." She stepped through the doorway to not block the flow of people entering and leaving, mentioning for Imai to also step to the side so the both of them wouldn't be getting in the way. "You are also a member of Sabertooth, correct? I can sense the magic and, more surprisingly, a strong spiritual presence inside of you."

Itori herself, being a spirit fox, would have a very strong spiritual presence. She existed as solidly in the spiritual realm as she existed in the physical realm, an anchor which drew spirits and souls to herself. Which was good, since her job was to help the souls of the departed safely travel to the next world and that job became a lot easier if those souls sought her out of their own volition.

"But first let me introduce myself. I am Shirokawa Itori, member of the mage guild Sabertooth and spiritual medium. May I ask for your name, and why you were requesting my presence?"

Given his spiritual nature she wouldn't be surprised if the boy simply wished to meet a spiritual creature like herself, but there could be multiple reasons. For now she'd just listen and see what her fellow guild member had to say.

WC: 598
    TWC: 598

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Do not ask to hear my song. Even if we are on land, the siren's call will make you drown."
    Imai-chi

Player -
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Imai-chi on 18th October 2018, 10:44 am

A light bulb just turned itself on when a white-haired girl spoke back to his words about a kitsune. She directly stated her belief that who Imai was looking for was none other than her… so she did listen! He knew it; their ears could hear everything! Such a convenient trait for the foxgirls, and now he knew it firsthand. After he stepped aside for people to pass the entrance whether if they were going out or in, he found himself standing right in front of the pretty kitsune. Her most distinctive trait in her appearance was obviously the fluffy tail that just begged to be stroked and petted - Imai could feel his hand grow a little sore from holding back, but his eyes shone like those of a little kid just by looking at her.

A strong spiritual presence? Imai didn’t expect such a first impression of him. Was that due to her foxgirl heritage- wait, kitsune heritage? Maybe she could see something in him that not even he could see… ohh, that sounded so mysterious and exciting! N-Now, it was his time to greet as well, you know, give out his own impression of her. “Y-Yeah. So you’re the famed white kitsune that I’ve heard so much about?” His voice couldn’t hide his eager joy nonetheless despite his attempt at sounding more ‘mature’ - or more specifically, just like her.

This was new to him. He didn’t know that much about spiritual mediums, but word-like, they sounded to be some kind of bridges between this world and the spiritual one… she must’ve seen so many spirits and creatures with such a title, and it impressed Imai even more. He hadn’t been so excited to meet someone since Masha (we won’t talk about her). After having introduced herself, Imai followed suit: “I’m Imai Uchūken, in-the-flesh Ace of yours truly! The pink creature here is Sei.” He pointed to his back and revealed Sei hanging on his clothes in rest, “I wanted to ask you out, because… here, I was wondering if you would assist me on this mission?” He handed the client’s request paper to her, stating the issue back at Shirotsume and the place where he awaited the helpful wizards. A seal was marked on the paper as well resembling a hydra.

“... Y-You know, we could get to know each other much better. I’m looking forward to it…!” he admitted, scratching the back of his head. Besides, he was eager to meet his family again and get an update to their daily life back at Shirotsume; Koguma would be so happy to see him again! She’d probably ask him lots of questions such as how he was doing back at the guild… nah, she’d ask more childish questions given her age, for instance what monsters that he had taken down and how many times he had rescued a damsel in distress. Yeah, that sounded like her.

Either way, Imai had troubles keeping his eyes off Itori’s tails. Despite that, he didn’t ask about them due to the fog in his mind that left him with little focus.

WC: 521 + 458 = 979

Themes:

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

Itori

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Sacred- Player -

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Itori on 20th October 2018, 6:27 am

If Itori took note of how eager Imai was to pat her tails she didn't show it, instead keeping that same gentle smile as she tilted her head slightly before nodding. "That is correct, although I was not aware that I was famed. There are much more intriguing things to be found in both the world at large and our very own guild, after all." In the Ace of Spades people had become used to having a kitsune walking about being helpful, so Itori rarely had to deal with people becoming wide eyed and excited at her presence. Having Imai be so blatantly enthusiastic made him appear rather childlike to her, which she had to admit was very endearing.

Her tails idly swayed from side to side behind her as she listened to Imai's introduction, her eyebrows going up a little as he proclaimed himself one of the Aces of Sabertooth. She then bowed again, a little deeper this time. "My apologies for having failed to recognize you as one of our Aces, sir Uchūken. I must admit my awareness of developments in the guild is not always adequate. It is a pleasure to meet you and your companion, although I must profess to be curious about their nature, given that I have never seen their like before." Despite being very, very old Itori wasn't very familiar with aliens, so Sei was a very curious thing for her to see.

She accepted the paper containing the details of the mission, quickly reading through the contents. She didn't think she was in need of a suit of armour, but they couldn't let a group of bandits run around with a powerful tome. Thiefs and thugs were already enough of an issue without giving them access to powerful magic. Besides, Itori liked helping people out and she did want to become more familiar with the people of her own guild. That she didn't even recognize one of Sabertooth's Aces just helped drive the point home of how used she was to do her own things and not pay enough attention to the world around her.

"I will gladly assist you sir Uchūken. Leaving such power in the hands of criminals would be irresponsible and dangerous. Aside from that I would also like to become better acquainted with you and the rest of the guild. I have been content with keeping to myself for too long." Itori handed Imai the request paper back, noting how the Ace seemed to have his eyes glued to her tails. It really was endearing just how open the boy was about his interest in the kitsune's nature. Itori would have offered to let him stroke them, but now that the two of them had a mission to go on there wasn't any time to get lost in the land of soft fur.

"Keeping the danger in mind I believe it best if we hurry to our destination. We do not know what magic the tome contains, so the sooner we retrieve it and return it to its rightful owner the better. Do you have a preferred method of transport? I myself usually walk to where I need to be, but I am aware that most humans would rather use different methods of transportation for long distances." Most people hadn't spent millennia walking about after all. "We can discuss the finer details while on the way, and also introduce ourselves in more detail. Unless there is something you still need to do in Ace of Spades before we depart?"

WC: 591
    TWC: 1189

"Do not ask to hear my song. Even if we are on land, the siren's call will make you drown."
    Imai-chi

Player -
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Imai-chi on 25th October 2018, 9:54 am

Sir… Uchūken? That sounded a little too formal for his taste - sadly, that was more of his childish side rather than the fact that they were fellow guildmembers. It was also quite early yet to tell people about his promotion; he had just recently become the Ace of this fancy guild, and that sure said a lot about what he had been through given that he could still remember day 1 like it was yesterday. Ahh, that was funny to think about… wait, that also meant that he had a bunch of new duties as the Ace! He was probably going to widen his range of jobs available as well as dive deeper into the financial such as economical interests of the guild and many other stuffs including papers… or something like that…

However, his full attention was to be moved to this wonderful, fluffy lady. Man, it was too good to be true. As she was holding the paper, he did throw his gaze back at Sei who was sticking its head out from behind his back. “A-Ahm, ehm, y-you see… Sei is an alien!” he explained bluntly, “A cute alien, yes; I’m sure that he’ll get along with you too…!” He’d have to find out just what Sei was, because ignorance ticked him off more than it should - given his lack of finesse, for instance. I mean, he still eyed the tails now and then, watching them sway majestically behind Itori’s rear as his eyeballs almost followed along. Maybe, if they made it back again, he’d be able to stroke them? Maybe? Just maybe, there was a little chance that she’d let him stroke her seemingly warm, fluffed-up tails as reward? Argh, it sounded way too dreamy to be true… He’d have to hope for the best…

She decided to come along! YES! He almost jumped and hugged her in joy when she confirmed her assistance, but he had to stay a little calmer in order to avoid bumping into random people. Clearing his throat, he heard her question about their way of transport? Easy; Imai had that covered for a while now. “Oh yeah, before we go,” he spoke up before approaching the bar desk inside the inn to order none less than a bottle of soda. His favorite one was on the menu; Valley Blast. “Yes, that one…!” he ordered, then slammed the payment onto the bar desk as he accepted his order. Quickly returning back to Itori, he was already sipping some of his delicious soda when he continued: “I’ll teleport us both to Shirotsume. Fun fact; it’s my hometown, so I can’t wait too long…!” With that said, he’d spawn a black eclipse right next to them both. “… Aaand it’s there now. Let’s go, Itori…!” He’d invite her to enter the black eclipse along with himself, sending them both off into another position on the map… right in front of the entrance to Shirotsume.

“That… went smoother than I expect-wait, I mean of course! Hahaha… hey, we’re here,” he stated the obvious, laying his shiny eyes upon his birth bed, “Shirotsume, I really missed you a lot! You haven’t changed much after all these years… wait, months… yes, months…” The fact that he wasn’t all that old in Sabertooth just slung back at his face at that moment, saddening him a little until he remembered that he was on a mission. Besides, Itori was with him, so he couldn’t behave too childishly with that beautiful sorceress around, could he?

“We should go find our contract first… *light bulb*” His head suddenly lit up like a lightbulb as he got an idea; as a kitsune, Itori’s sense of smell was tremendously strengthened beyond where a normal human’s limits were! All too curious, he turned over to her and asked: “C-Could you, by any chance, smell your way to him? I heard that kitsunes have good noses… but wait, I don’t have anything on me that smells like him… argh, why didn’t I think about that?! Come on, Imai…!”

WC: 676 + 979 = 1655

Themes:

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

Itori

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Itori on 3rd November 2018, 3:39 pm

"Truly? An extraterrestial entity?" Itori looked at Sei once more, clearly curious about the strange little thing. Who wouldn't be surprised and intrigued by the idea of meeting someone who originated from another world? "I do certainly hope that we will be able to get along. It would be unfortunate if we could not become good friends while being part of the same guild." Of course there were people who saw their guild as just an easier way to get work as a mercenary mage, but Itori preferred to have a good relationship with... well, practically everyone who wasn't evil.

It didn't take a genius to tell that Imai was entranced with her fluffy tails, and that the boy had trouble containing his excitement when she agreed. The kitsune refrained from commenting on it as she instead just smiled, watching the Ace first order a drink before explaining to her that he would be able to teleport the two of them. She raised her eyebrows before nodding and bowing slightly. "That is most certainly convenient. It is good to see a powerful mage such as you in our gild sir Uchūken. And of course it is understandable that you would want to return to your hometown as quickly as you are capable." The kitsune suppressed her own chagrine at that last part. Her own home... honestly she wasn't even sure whether it still existed or not and even if it did there was no telling where she could find it. She wasn't going to burden her companion with the feeling that he reminded her of something unpleasant, since he looked like the type who would feel guilty if he knew. Instead she obediently stepped into the black eclipse, feeling it take hold of her and move her without actually moving her until suddenly she was standing in a different place. A sniff of the air and a twitching of her ears helped confirm that they were indeed in a different city now.

"My apologies for eavesdropping sir Uchūken, but am I right in assuming that despite your power you are still relatively new in your position in the guild? I mean no offense asking this of course." She wasn't one to discriminate based on age, but it was important for partners to be knowledgeable of one another, and matters such as age and experience were of some importance in that regard. Seeing Imai become somewhat downcast she briefly placed her hand on his shoulder to reassure him before he regained his composure and suggested that they'd go find their client.

When the Ace suggested that she tracked the client by scent only to remind himself of the flaw in that line of reasoning the kitsune chuckled softly and shook her head. "My apologies sir Uchūken, but as you have accurately surmised I would be unable to use scent to locate someone whose scent I have never encountered before. However we do not need to rely on such methods. The job details included information on our client as well after all, since otherwise we would be unable to return the book after retrieving it from the thieves."

With that Itori looked around, her ears swivelling until she heard a tune she liked. Smiling at Imai she stepped over towards a passerby who looked familiar with the area, politely asking him where they could find the client as described in the job description. The man looked all too happy to help, giving straightforward directions to which Itori thanked him with a quick bow and a wish for the rest of his day to go well. Looking back to Imai she motioned in the direction they needed to go to find their client.

"Well then, shall we go? According to the directions it should not be far from here."

WC: 636
    TWC: 1825

Current date/time is 17th November 2018, 12:21 am