Froggy Went Accordin! (Job/Samira)

Gisen Ceostra

Staff Quiz- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Player -
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,400

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic: Sky Demon Slayer (Lacrima)/Carrot Make (Tertiary)
    Third Magic:

Froggy Went Accordin! (Job/Samira)

Post by Gisen Ceostra on 15th October 2018, 12:27 pm

Job details:

STICKY SITUATIONS

Job Title: Sticky Situations
    Player Requirements: 30,000 words, any alignment, minimum of two S-rank mages
    Job Requirements: Kill as many frogs as possible, don't get digested
    Job Location: River Village
    Job Description:
    It's that time again. Love is in the air, and allergies run high. Mating season. During this time most creatures get a little rowdy. The giant frogs that populate the rivers of River Village are no exception to this rule. Normally, if you stay out of their way, they are no problem. However, during mating season these amphibians get a little bit more peckish than usual. With their normal source of food no longer sustaining them they search out the next best thing. Humans. And with their over population due to not having too many natural predators, there's a lot of them.
    Due to this, River Village has sent out a job request to any and all who can help solve this problem. They're willing to pay a ton of jewels for you to take out a large chunk of the giant frog's population. Of course, with how many there are and how tough they can be, it's almost impossible to wipe them all out. But with these beasts, the village is thankful for even being able to take down one frog.
    (Because the population can never run out, this job can be taken as many times as the players wish)

Enemies:
    Giant Frogs: Coming in all different shapes, sizes, and patterns these towering frogs stand at least 20ft feet. Their skin is slimey, making them hard to grab on to. They're extremely tough, not even flinching at an H-rank mage's attack. It takes a lot to even take one of these out.
    The frogs can jump extremely high, and are drawn to any source of food within a one mile radius.
    Their tongues are long, much longer then a normal frog's. Extending up to a whopping 60ft long once they have you gripped there's almost no chance of escaping. It's almost like a separate limb. A sticky, slimey limb. If they have you in their mouth, that's pretty much it. Their strength combined with the sticky saliva it's basically impossible for you to break free by yourself. Only your friends have any chance of bringing you back home alive... Better have some pretty loyal friends.

Reward:
    160k jewels

Were frogs truly the reason she came all the way out here? Sure, she didn't have anything else to do, but with so many fleeing people, it became hard not to try and ask someone what was going on. At first, the bunny girl hid behind trees and in bushes to avoid her being seen, but as she had been watching one person fleeing from the village, she had been run into by another. With her "sturdy as a rock" physical form, the person was easily knocked back. She only had poked her head out to check on the person when they screamed something about giant frogs and then scampered onto their feet before dashing off. She was left with little information, but something began to tug at her mind... Go there? To an inhabited place filled with people? She didn't want to, but something in the back of her mind prodded at her until she finally got aggravated enough with it to do so.

There was a slowly warming feeling bringing in and out the spear that she first had used on Lester in the ruins, practicing so that she could do it on her own will whenever she needed to or if she had to restrain herself from doing so. If her fear of being attacked by people was truly for something she did, she didn't want that to have been the reason and never know it. If she could keep herself from making people recognize her actions and then hiding from them because of it, then so be it. But things were bugging her the more she spent away from people, hiding and living within the forests and mountains. There wasn't any way that she could have put her finger on the reason or anything remotely close, she just felt like there was a blank in her mind that kept the reason from being in any way clear to her. Whatever it was must have been important if she kept feeling it nag at her with no way of knowing what it could have been or anything of the sort.

Oddly enough, she wasn't too keen on the idea of going right in on this task. A bridge over a small river bank had overlooked the village. The elemental had sat on the rail of the bridge with the luck that it hadn't of cracked and shattered under her weight, but she had no real idea of telling for sure that it would if she moved too much. Though, if she were going to go in, she would need to get herself prepared. A black hair tie wrapped on her wrist was pull over her hand and then placing one bit into her mouth to hold onto it. Scooping her hair up, Gisen began to pull it together into a ponytail and then taking the tie with one hand and then wrapping it around three times before tightening it and then lightly shaking her head to test a bit. At least she still knew how to do that well enough.

For her though, it wasn't over just yet. As she began to psych herself up to go into the village and fight, fearing this was some large trap to lure her in and then get attacked herself, a pair of arms wrapped around her followed by a happy, loud voice. "Oh my gosh! Giiiigiiiii!" A happy, excited giggle left as she was pulled off the edge of the bridge before falling on top of the very.. physical stranger. Rolling off, she sat up on her knees as the girl before her had a pair of ears similar to her own, but definitely not bunny ears. She was very... bright colored and a number of ribbons on her clothes and one in her hair as well. The stranger popped up suddenly and then latched onto Gisen once again. "I missed you so much! We didn't know what happened to you!" Nothing this girl was saying made any sense, but as she opened her mouth, the girl cut her off once again. "But like, don't worry! Sami Sam will be here any moment and we can take out these ribbitting bastards together again!" While she was obviously ecstatic, the brunette bunny girl simply had a very... neutral look on her face. "Umm.. W-Who are you? And what's a 'Gigi'?"

730 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Samira Nassar

Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- X-Rank- Y-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Sacred- The Beast- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Saint of Humility
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 190
    Experience : 3,614,857.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Magic: Celestial Avatar
    Third Magic:

Re: Froggy Went Accordin! (Job/Samira)

Post by Samira Nassar on 16th October 2018, 7:53 am

Samira had been doing her own thing ever since a certain elemental in the shape of a humanoid bunny disappeared suddenly. She questioned it at first naturally. Gisen was innocent minded and even more gullible than she was. According to her spirits anyway. Samira was still in denial about that small flaw of hers. Either way, it had first been assumed that the bunny had fallen for some sort of trap that prevented her return. That or she had gone off on some secret mission that had yet to be completed. There had been the expectation of at least a notice being left if it had been the latter, though. That left the former theory or one Samira had yet to think about. She stopped wondering some time ago. There were no clues for her to follow and it was not the first person to suddenly vanish from her life. If Gisen could or wanted to be found, then she would be. So Samira moved on with life as she did the first time. The only difference between the two experiences was that there was something, or rather someone, left behind that served as a link to Gisen and kept showing up as a reminder. Raphael, one of the bunny's... Pets? Kept somehow finding the summoner to pester her about finding Gisen. It didn't matter where she was. In a far off city, some ruins, a monster's den, that little dose of ribbon covered cheerfulness was there to poke at the subject. After a few pokes it had turned into Samira declining every time after. The fact was Samira had nearly nothing to go on, and that she could only check the places the little critter thought Gisen was for so long before it became a hopeless cause. The poor thing really needed to learn to move on according to Samira, but she kept that to herself for now. Her tolerance and patience had not been depleted just yet. Given enough time though it eventually would be and Samira would have to resort to being blunt with the subject.

The current day would be no different than the others. Samira was off in some area in the middle of no where, alone, wearing hiking gear even, and then poof there was the blue eyed critter of cringing cuteness. Another reminder notice of the missing bunny and another location to check. How she obtained all of these locations Samira didn't know and didn't ask. She guessed it was some magical connection between sylph and elementals. Who knew.

Before Samira could say much to the cringing critter of cuteness she had taken off, leaving the summoner there and fully expecting her to follow and make it to River Village on her own. "She could have at least waited for me to say something." Or rather, decline to go through with the search altogether. Not only because she was tired of being poked and pestered about Gisen's disappearance and the sylph's goal of finding her bunny master, but because it was... well it was a bad time of year to go near that village. From what Samira had heard it was the mating season of the giant frogs that lived near the village. It was dangerous to many. There had even been numerous postings of frog hunt missions to thin the numbers down to keep the village and its people safe. While she could have handled being part of the hunt and goal to keep a village safe Samira was not interested. There were many hunters and mages out there fully capable of handling frogs no matter their size. The original news had been ignored with that in mind, but now it seemed as if she would be going there anyway. Raphael would get herself in quite a bit of trouble going there alone. But afterwards the sylph was going to get scolded.

Thankfully Samira did not really need much aid when it came to travel. After taking care of a few things on her end the summoner wasted no time in doing what she did best and called on one of her spirits, Janus to be specific. The master spirit of portals opened the way to River Village and conveniently when Samira stepped through it she was right where she needed to be. Sort of. When she arrived on the other side of the portal she was standing in front of two women with one latched onto the other. The brightly colored one she recognized right away. The one she was clinging to though... was sort of familiar? It looked like Gisen aside from a drastic change in coloring. Samira knew her more for the shades of purple and pink. The brown was very different. Not to mention the neutral demeanor. It wasn't very Gisen-like. That and the words she heard upon entering the area kept her from getting too excited that the bunny girl had been located and was well. "'Gigi' would be you. It is a nickname some call you by. Not me personally, but it is a name given to you nonetheless. Assuming she is correct on your identity."

Samira herself also had a very neutral expression upon her face as she preferred to keep any emotions under control until she was certain the woman with the bunny ears was Gisen. "As for who that is," Samira continued while pointing to the ecstatic and colorful girl that made the surprise grab for the bunny. "I think that is an odd question to ask." Especially odd since both she and Sylvia were very close to Gisen. Samira's verdant gaze narrowed slightly and fixated on Raphael. "Are you sure this is supposed to be Gisen?" Mostly Samira was thinking it was a mistaken identity for a similar looking bunny humanoid. That or an imposter. It was too soon to tell.

(Word Count: 979)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gisen Ceostra

Staff Quiz- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Player -

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gisen Ceostra on 18th October 2018, 2:04 pm

It was a bit of a miracle that for someone like Gisen, that being hugged and albeit fawned over by a complete stranger didn't send her into a frightful panic. The harsh whack to her head had a little more than she could have thought as even if she could remember the cause of it. Her curiosity over who this person was clinging to her overrode the need or want to hide from her. Her prior fears or thoughts of fears seemed to go away, and they hadn't really given her much of a scar in wanting to hide away from people and especially if they were all like this one. The pink haired girl nuzzled against her with a lot of glee and joy, giggling like a child with a new toy so much so that it had made Gisen nothing but confused. "A-And who are you again?" Her head tilted a little, the oblivious sign of sincerity in how she asked was quite apparent. In asking, the happy face of the angel didn't go away. In fact, she had laughed a little aloud while waving her hand. "It's me, Gigi! Don't be silly!" She replied, though the look on the bunny girls face was.. blank. As if the spark wasn't connecting with her memory at all, Gisen looked around and then back to the animal eared girl. "I.. still don't know you."

Seeming to be stunned by her blank slate of knowing whom she was, the ears atop Raphael's head wilted over a bit. The smile on her face had soured to a frown. "But.. you seem to know me... and I don't really... know anything." In the moment of her mentioning it plainly to her, the elemental reached up with one hand and scratched at one of her ears. Of course, she had no way of knowing for sure what she was talking about, though an idea hit her to try. "Kay then~ Guess we'll play a little game. IIII'll say a word, you tell me the first thing that comes to mind." It sounded odd to the brunette, but she nodded and quietly decided to play along. "Bunny." It began quicker than she thought, but her eyes shifted to the sides before she could make a reply finally. "Me?" Giving her first reply, it was only followed with a nod. "Okies.. Lamia Scale." Trying to jump to a point, all the other game participant could think of was to scratch her head. "Umm.. water? Err.. Snakes! Yeah, snakes!" Shaking her head to the reply, she waved a finger in her face. "No no, first thing, Gigi." With a small sigh, Gisen shrugged and nodded.

This was becoming a slightly menial game they were playing while Raphy was prepping to get a good idea of her companions condition. Still confused over everything and with nothing else in mind that she could think to continue with after a couple more rounds of ideas, a new voice chimed in that brought the bunny girls attention away from the pink haired angel in front of her. Standing a little ways from the two stood a girl with long, pretty green hair and a lack of any real happy feelings towards seeing her. For whatever reason? She wasn't very sure. Still, the stranger explained to her that 'Gigi', as the angel had been calling her, was simply a nickname that when she thought about her being called Gisen by a couple people at this point was simply making more sense to her despite her still being unsure of if it was her name or not. "I.. guess that makes sense. It sounds kinda cute, but.. I don't know..." Sounding as though she were trying to wrap her brain around the whole thing, the green haired girl had continued on in her wonders, though honestly at this point it was useless trying to ask her anything.

Thinking onto the topic of her name or who she was, the newer person to arrive had asked her directly, but not so much directly if she was Gisen or not. Her eyes and head looked down to her own body before she looked up to the girl and stood up from the ground she was knelt on, shrugging her shoulders. "I guess so... There was one boy who told me that was my name... and I guess Gigi is short for it... But i don't know who I am. I'm just really confused and I don't know who I would be able to go to for help with it." The elemental took a couple steps from the two, starting to pull her shirt up so suddenly without warning or care. However, she paused as she got the back of the shirt pulled up to her shoulders while the front was still able to conceal her chest. "I still have this stuff on my back and I don't know where or when I got it, but Ms. Zephyr told me that.. I should be able to repair my own body. It's just.. not working for some reason." Pulling her shirt back down, she had turned back to face the two. "Oh.. then... Maybe you just have amnesia? Wait... can earth elementals even get amnesia? I.. Silly needs to be here to help. I'm not the smarts of us..." Raphy seemed to be in some form of shock, unable to make her own focused reply as of yet, but Samira would probably have been a better shot at it. Still, her notion of amnesia was the best answer that Gisen had been given since she had woken up and left the ruins.

945 + 730 = 1675/12000

Samira Nassar

Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- X-Rank- Y-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Sacred- The Beast- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Saint of Humility
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 190
    Experience : 3,614,857.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Magic: Celestial Avatar
    Third Magic:

Post by Samira Nassar on 26th October 2018, 4:33 am

"Is that so?" Samira stated flatly as the bunny girl went on to say that she didn't know who she was. At least someone had told her, her actual name. Given who she was it wasn't odd that some random boy could provide her with that much information about herself. But was it convincing enough to just know a name? Rapheal and the boy that was mentioned was convinced that was who she was, but what were those conclusions based on? The summoner moved an arm and rested it just below her chest while resting the other arm upon it vertically so she could tap her cheek in thought. "I guess I can-" Her words stopped and her eyes widened as Gisen grabbed hold of her own shirt and began to pull it up quite randomly. "What are you doing?!" So inappropriate! Even if no one else was around as far as they knew they were still in a public setting! Not to mention Samira didn't really appreciate someone stripping right in front of her! Granted, that was probably something the true Gisen would do if she was not already hiding under a couch from her people fear. Not exactly the type of evidence she was looking for to further prove identity though.

Thankfully Samira would not have to force the top back onto the bunny girl. The front was still very much covered, much to the disappointment of hidden perverted frog hunters in the area. Many "awwwws" were heard in the background for the missed opportunity to see that bunny girl chest. Heaven forbid if they actually thought some dirty scene was about to take place with one girl stripping in front of two others. "Chaac?" Samira spoke, the very syllable calling on a large dark skinned man that wore primitive clothing and wielded a giant axe in one hand. The man was a spirit, an overly protective one actually, and was not at all pleased to have perverts hiding about and thinking his summoner was some kind of slut about to partake in naughty business. "Remember, just chase them off," she instructed, despite the built looking spirit already taking off in a charge, shouting a battle cry with his axe raised. Turning to face the direction of the charging spirit and now the runaway frog hunting perverts that had been located, Samira waved and added on to her instructions. "Keep a lookout for those frogs as well!"

Now it was back to the real conversation. Samira went back to putting her attention on Gisen, walking around so she could get a better look at the claw marks on her back that were not healing at all. The fact they existed at all was baffling to her and something she would have thought was impossible. The bunny, as cute and innocent as she looked, had been the guild leader of a monster hunting a guild. She was no novice! Whatever had done that and given her a serious case of amnesia had to be extremely powerful. If such a thing existed, it was a wonder how it had not caused trouble yet for the normal population. Then again, the thing could have been on Pandora somewhere. Samira really had no idea of where the bunny went and her final location before she dropped off the radar.

The shirt was pulled back down and Samira took a step back to give her some space once more. She listened to the further comments made by both the sylph and Gisen herself. "Whether elementals can have it or not, it does sound like a serious case of amnesia. You have the marks to prove you faced something that you could not handle." Samira began to say as she paced around the small area, entering think mode and staring at nothing in particular even if her gaze was straight ahead. "Oh," a thought came to her and she stopped her pacing and turned back to face the two others. "I do not know who this "Ms. Zephyr" is, but what about Gaia? Has he not communicated with you at all?"

(Word Count: 687
    Total So Far: 1,666)

Gisen Ceostra

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gisen Ceostra on 5th November 2018, 12:13 pm

The way this woman had started to reply to the way she was trying to show her the claw marks on her back, she had been a little confused as to why, but it never stopped the bunny girl from continuing her act of getting to the information that was shown there. As she seemed to come around and look, both girls took a careful eye into the heavy gashing that was made before her shirt had been pulled back down, pulling it down enough to leave no worrying features or tearing her clothing from any rough edges that she didn't smooth out prior. In her trying to remember some things mentioned to her by the supposed companion and former guildmate, she was unsure what they were truly trying to conclude to. If she truly was some powerful mage like they said whom even hunted monsters like whatever may have done this to her... then why was she beaten? Nothing told to her could feel as though it was making any sense and the fact that she was started to form light headaches wasn't helping her attempts at retrieving these lost memories any faster, if at all.

The amnesiac bunny had begun to rub the top of her head as the girl began to ask her about a "Gaia". She could remember that the spirit whom helped her when she woke up kept calling her "child of Gaia" and things like that, but she truly never knew what it was that she was referring to. So... maybe this girl was another elemental or something? It was starting to become harder to keep herself focused trying to remember things while others were being poured over her head and only stressing her mind out more. Though now that the marking shown on her back were pressed to the angel's mind, she only looked up to the summoner as she had gotten back up to her feet. "Well, do you see it now? I mean, I don't know any humans that could have a wound like that and still be fully functioning. Well, with that and Silly's big sis in the mix now, I can see why she's functioning properly~" The angel commented, placing her hands on her hips while she wondered curiously about the whole situation. "Alright, Gigi dear. Why don't you tell us what you do remember. Before and after you met Zephyr." Oddly enough, she sounded more more motherly and serious, but the tone spoke more towards a gentle air about it.

Placing a finger to her chin, the elemental tried to recall anything she could remember before she woke up in the ruins, but for some reason, she could only bring about a few snippets. She started to look around, not out of distraction, but as she gazed around towards the riverbank and trees, then coming back, something flashed in her mind. The sight of a somewhat familiar scenery laid out for her, but different. The riverbank was wider and the trees monstrous in size. making these look like the branches tat grew on the sides of them. There she seemed to be in a peaceful trance when something dark and loud, almost like a vicious chomp and cry had snapped her out of it, screaming out for just a moment. Her body shook in recoil, calming herself down while she shook her head clean and rubbed at her forehead for a moment. "I-I.. I saw this.. this huge forest... and like, the tree were thick as houses themselves! Then.. something blacked out my vision and.. I heard it and I.. I don't know." Her hands were involuntarily shaking. Her subconscious was repressed from the amnesia, but it was in there and it caused her body to react as such. "That's good, that's good... well kinda. It's more than before, so just relax and focus to my question again." Trying to readjust her focus, a quick breath in and out had calmed her down and got her mind back on track. Despite her giddy, girly attitude, she knew what she was doing most of the time.

With another breath in and out, Gisen started to get her mind focused together and she herself had started to stand up onto her feet. "Well.. umm.. I woke up and.. everything seemed dark. I.. kept hearing voices, like angry ones... people throwing torches and stuff. I.. actually remember clearly I was in a burning house, b-but I was little... And.. I don't know why or where... but it was I think a place like this; small, but prosp.. umm.. prosperous. That's it. But.. I saw this hole on the other side.. and I ran through it.. I remember running.. and then running. Then... nothing until that forest." Holding to her thoughts, she hadn't been sure about much else running through her mind, but the village ha brought out chunks larger than she had realized about the people whom caused her initial fear of people. Again, only this time with her entire body, it shook and her arms were instinctively hugging herself without her mind picking up on it. "When.. I did wake up, Ms. Zephyr taught me that there's these monstrous things with the embodiment of gods.. and she taught me how to use the earth to slay them. I.. really did like the fighting though. It felt... natural. Like I had done it before, but I didn't actually know what I was doing. I kinda went with the moment." Unbeknown to her, but obvious to the summoner and angel was that her face held a bit of a smile to it. She was getting there, she just needed a bit of help putting the pieces in the right places.

1675 +958 = 2633/12000 words

Current date/time is 18th November 2018, 9:08 am