Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Animal Activist! (job w/ Kyran)

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Vocat Cor
    Position : None
    Partner : Kyran
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 450,578

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Animal Activist! (job w/ Kyran) Empty Animal Activist! (job w/ Kyran)

Post by Gaia 12th October 2018, 6:52 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Animal Activist! (job w/ Kyran) Empty Re: Animal Activist! (job w/ Kyran)

Post by Gaia 12th October 2018, 9:15 pm

It had been a bit of a wild ride for Gaia the past few days. Kyran practically threatening to break up with her. Her letting him stay at her home after they had a small fight and she knocked some sense into him for his idiotic thoughts. One of his guild members breaking into her home and beginning to fight Kyran over going missing for months on end and suddenly claiming he was leaving the company. The two of them destroying most of her home during their fight. While her home needed repairing, she had managed to gather all her books, and put them in undamaged rooms. Now it was the deal of getting used to Kyran living with her.

The tarot mage had gone to the guild and decided she needed to do a job to get some more jewels to repair her home. She had come across one with a problem. Telling whom she needed to that she was taking it, and that she was going with her boyfriend, Gaia took the flyer back to the tavern, where she had left Kyran momentarily. As soon as she got there, she sat next to him. If he was eating or drinking anything, she just looked at him. She was still mad at him, but she could deal with it. "I have a job to do. Gotta save some animals from smugglers. And you're coming with me." She says to him. The past few days, she had been acting slightly more spoiled with him than she normally would, most of it stemmed from her being angry over her home being half in ruins. "The money we earn, is going to repairing my house." She says. Noya twitches her nose as her master grumbled over what was going on. Noya was rather upset as well, and not for the same reason as Gaia was. She lost her pillow spot on the bed to Kyran. Gaia was trying to find a suitable replacement for her spoiled little ferret, but nothing was worthy of the princess creature. If Kyran was eating or drinking, Gaia at least waited for Kyran to finish before she grabbed his arm and begun yanking him a bit. "We're going to Tetsukazu! And we're going to keep some poor innocent creatures from going on the black market and into grimy hands of some overly rich heathens who don't deserve their money." She says with an affirmative nod without looking back.

Of course, Gaia being Gaia, didn't wait for if Kyran was going to pay or not for their travel to the Wakusei Portals to get to Tetsukazu. She was actually rather excited. This would be the first time she got to go off planet to another world. Tetsukazu. What she had read about it was that there is very little civilization on the planet, and that there are animals galore there. And the terrain? It was said to be more than interesting. Extraordinary. Unbelievable. She was clearly giddy the whole travel to the portals, not even looking down at her books, but was looking up more information on her iLac. And... gushing over some pictures of animals that had been taken before on a small tour of the known safe areas of the planet. As soon as they made it to the portals, Gaia made sure her star bolo tie was fine on her. She was wearing what she believed would be good for a trip like this, a white blouse, red miniskirt, thigh high stalkings, with strap on flats, and a snazzy captain looking tailcoat.

She looks over to Kyran before she decides to go through the portal first into the dazzling world that seemed untamed by man. The mage was super stoked, and the look on her face with how lit up it was just wanting to see a creature here, was unhide-able. Noya was wrapped around her masters neck looking a little concerned for the area. Gaia honestly hadn't fully payed attention, and was slightly brushing it off as it was an unfamiliar place to the creature, even different than Fiore. Hell... it was a different planet altogether. Gaia just raised her hand and patted Noya's head softly as she glanced around for where their client would be. It was to be an activist group, and she was simple all too excited to get going to look for any of the animals about.
    737/6000 words | @tag | Notes
    ulla

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Magic: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

Post by Kyran 15th October 2018, 7:59 pm

Kyran was eating when Gaia approached. After a bender of three or four days where he hadn't really eaten, Kyran had been starving. He'd been starving for the past few days since Gaia worked him to the bone on repairs. He ate politely but only barely. Throw some food at that guy. He looks way too important. Let him try to keep that look while he's got food dripping down his face. Erebos cackled rubbing his hands together. Kyran looked over at the man in question, missing Gaia's look. The man had a pristine white coat and he looked down at everyone who approached his table. It was tempting to follow Erebos' suggestion. However, there was enough trouble piled on his head with Gaia. He'd do well to try and earn some goodwill back with her. Kyran chuckled at Gaia's assertion of how the money would be spent. He wrinkled his nose at her. This was a good opportunity to tease her. "That's disappointing. I can't get you that dress I saw just a shop over. Or flowers and chocolates for our three month anniversary that's coming up soon." Or that lingerie set you were imagining her in just an hour ago. Malinda hissed in his ear. Kyran struggled not to blush.  Instead he sighed heavily. "I guess I'll just have to suffer through it until your house is fixed." The funny part was, with all his investing of his book profits and job payouts, Kyran had more than enough to hire people to fix Gaia's house up in a day. However, he enjoyed the hard work and building it with his own hands. He was adding flair by carving scenes from her favorite books into the wood.

Kyran pushed a plate of food at Gaia. "I got you something to eat before we leave, baby. The animals can wait for a little bit." Regardless of whether she took the food or not, Kyran took his time eating. He didn't want to rush since he didn't know when Gaia would give him a proper break again. When they left, Kyran placed a tip on the table. Then he paid for their ride to the portal. Kyran was just as excited as Gaia was. While they were riding over, he pulled her into his lap so he could look at her iLac. The untamed wilderness called to him. He wanted to let loose again, the way he had with Gaia. It was freeing and lifted the weight from his shoulders. Some of his excitement, was of course from Gaia being on top of him. His arm anchored her to his chest and the scent of her filled his nose. It was hard not to react to something like that. Kyran had to take a moment once they reached their stop to simply calm himself down.

Once they were through the portal, Kyran let his child-like wonder run rampant. There was little danger of his brother here. Little danger of anything here. He noticed Noya's behavior and tickled her under the chin before holding out some spiced meat for her. He'd been spoiling the ferret with various succulent treats to make up for stealing her spot on the bed. Kyran was tempted to simply give Noya back her spot. He didn't deserve to lie next to Gaia. The only thing that stopped him was the imagined look of hurt on Gaia's face. There was a different solution to that problem. He'd have to figure it out in time. Once Noya took or rejected the meat, Kyran took off running ahead. He stopped at every little thing, calling back to Gaia to point something out. At some point, Kyran came running back to Gaia, catching her about the waist and spinning her around. "I got scared suddenly." Kyran said very solemnly. Erebos giggled inside his head. "What if some strange helpless native man lures away my princess knight?! What would I do without your protection in such a strange land?" Toward the end, his lips twitched and he couldn't hold his straight face. Kyran burst out laughing. He pressed his lips to hers once the laughter finally wound down. "Thank you" Kyran whispered pressing his forehead to hers. Take her right here! Ooo! or bend her over that stump! Malinda chipped in. Kyran's nostrils flared and his eyes closed but that was the only indication of his irritation. He was working hard not to let the demons bother him so much. "Where do we go from here?" He asked Gaia.

WC: 758

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gaia 16th October 2018, 4:13 pm

As Kyran tried to tell her that he couldn't get her the dress he saw for her, Gaia simply cocked an eyebrow up. Him talking about their anniversary coming up, made her blush a bit. "Those stuff can be gotten later... not like more jobs can't be done to earn jewel." She says, looking away and pouting a bit. It was clear she was trying hard to not break her thought of saving the money for her home. When it came to her home being rebuilt, Gaia couldn't help but be moved by the the scenes on her walls that Kyran put. She couldn't wait to see the finished product. She looks down at the food, and smirks a little as she does eat some of the food. "I don't want them to wait too too long though." She grumbles quietly. Gaia had no issue with Kyran pulling her into his lap, mainly because he was looking at her iLac as well and she didn't mind the slight cuddling.

Gaia was looking around still in amazement as she looked about Tetsukazu, wondering if there was an area on the planet that wasn't beautiful. She honestly doubted it. Noya's head perked up towards Kyran as he held up the meat for her, and she instantly took it. While she was mad about her spot being taken, she enjoyed the treats, and nearly every time she took them, Gaia called her a fat ferret. It took Gaia a moment for her to realize that Kyran had ran off ahead of her. She laughs a little as he was seeming rather childish to her, and she shook her head a little. "Hey, slow down. We don't know where we're going." She tells him before he came back to her and spun her around. Her face was blushing as he stopped. As he started questioning if a native man would lure her away, Gaia simply rolled her eyes. "Guess you'll have to fend for yourself." She snorts, smirking as she shook her head. She kisses him back as he kissed her, smiling a bit brighter. "What? Is there something here that has triggered an extra playful Kyran? What's up...?" She giggles as she stretches on her toes to wrap her arms around his neck. As he seemed to get irritated at something, Gaia poked at his forehead, hoping her nudging it would get his demons to behave in there.

"We need to go find the animal rights activist group whom hired us to see about what's going on here fully." She murmurs before she gives him another quick kiss and grabs his hand after breaking out of his grasp to start pulling him along. There were little markers for a trail, and she decided to follow it for now, having remembered she read something about their camp being a short distance from the portal. She was actually thankful too that the path she did follow, did lead to the animal activist group. The people were all scrambling around and working together, working to make signs and helping some animals heal to be released back into their home. Gaia runs a hand through her hair, letting up a low whistle. She didn't expect them to be so big, but they didn't seem so bad. Gaia reached into her bag and pulled out the paper that had the information on it, and glanced down it. "Are you two the mages we hired?" A lanky man with thick lens glasses on questioned as he held a clipboard in his hand. Gaia blinked for a moment before she nodded. She had to find her voice, but she clears it and smiles sweetly. "Yes, we are! I'm Gaia Sabin, this is Kyran Dyer, and this little princess is Noya. We've come to see about what's going on. Can you inform us more on what's going on?"

The man smiles as he holds his hand out to her to shake, then to Kyran. "I'm Christopher Opia, the leader of Animal Rights. For as long as we have been able to get here... the animals who live here have been hunted and smuggled to a black market. We've been trying our hardest to keep them from doing so, but the people are stronger than us... and have more magic users than we do." He stops as he looks down to his clipboard. While sucking on his teeth for a moment, he looks to the two of them. "They have no issue killing the animals, as well as no issues hurting others as well since they're desperate to get them on the black market for more money... most of the people are ones who just want their skin or to show off they have an exotic animal, or animals, in their home... There's probably more... like forcing them in zoos or traveling circus' as a side attractions too, but I won't get into that rant right now. We would like you to help put a stop to them. As far as we know, they have traps set up at least four or so miles north of our camp... and they like going near the mountain. I think their camp is somewhere around there." He says and nods to them.

Gaia nods as she grips her staff and looks over to Kyran. "Ready to get going?" She questions her boyfriend. "Oh, please, be weary of your sart onkmet fueryon there. They're rare here, and they're apparently very high in the market..." Gaia blinked at him as she was completely dumbfounded by this information. "Sart onkmet fueryon?" Christopher nods and points to Noya. "That looks like a female sart onkmet fueryon. Or 'Onkmets'. They come from the mountain. I'm assuming you take really good care of that one there with how they're snuggling on you. And how plump they seem to be compared to others here." Gaia looks at Noya, who chirps a bit and rubs her head on her cheek. "Welp... guess that's how she ended up in Bosco then..." She rubs her pets head, and nods a thanks to Christopher before motioning with her staff for Kyran to start following a bit, unless he had something he wanted to say. Of course she wanted to ask him more about the species that Noya was, but first, she wanted to get the job done with.
    (1062) 1799/6000 words | @Kyran | Notes:
    sart onkmet fueryon - Small winter beast
    ulla

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 1st December 2018, 5:34 pm

Kyran gasped dramatically, placing a hand against his chest. He blinked rapidly as if blinking away tears. "You would leave little old me to fend for myself. How cruel!" Kyran lost his smile when Gaia mentioned he was being playful. His demons laughed at his antics, knowing full well he wasn't as solemn as he looked. "I'm not sure what you're talking about baby. I'm never playful. Not-" The red head smirked, kissing Gaia's nose. "-Ever." His hands rubbed Gaia's back, easing any tension he could out of her muscles. "I love exploring new places and I feel free here. Free of my issues, of my problems, of my fears." His finger bopped her nose. "I'd be more playful in the bedroom if you'd let me." Not that that was entirely Gaia's fault. They were still working through issues each of them had regarding sex itself. Kyran still struggled with the fact that the act was meant to be fun. Hopefully, over time, Gaia would soothe that issue away for good.

Kyran shook Christopher's hand briefly. Without listening to the activist much, the red head turned to look at the various creatures. One of the few skills he didn't possess was healing. Seeing some of the injuries on the animals made him wish he'd studied up on it a bit more. One of the animals, a vibrant orange cat with razor spines down its back, bristled at the activists trying to help it. A low growl rippled out from its throat. One of the activists jerked a hand away. The coppery scent of blood filled Kyran's nostrils. "Medea" The cat demon leapt forward but Kyran kept her back enough to prevent a transformation. The cat slowly turned to face the red head. Kyran glanced at Gaia, his eyes a glowing gold. This would require him to be near the cat. Luckily, his girlfriend was asking him a question. "I need a minute." He murmured in her ear, kissing her temple. It sounded like Christopher had a little more information for her anyways.

Kyran stepped away from the pair. His footsteps were sure, steady as he advanced upon the cat-thing. "Sir please stay back! The Utami is a dangerous-" Kyran merely looked at the activist to silence them. The Utami snarled, stepping forward as it rose to its feet. A small noise of pain escaped its throat. It was easy to see why. The creature had a massive injury to its side. The flesh looked more like hamburger meat than skin. Its back foot hung by a thread of muscle. It needed help now. "Lay down." Kyran said, his voice overlayed with magical power. Not a spell but the full magical power available to him emitted through his voice. The Utami's ears fell flat. It shrunk away from Kyran but it didn't obey. "LAY DOWN!!" The cat immediately laid down. The activists looked at Kyran with awe. It also seemed like they were looking for permission. He nodded briefly and the people rushed forward. A low growl rippled from the Utami, freezing them all in place. The red head snarled right back. "Let them help." He said, gesturing them forward. This time the cat allowed it. Once he was sure the Utami wouldn't attack them, Kyran walked back to Gaia.

"I have little patience for those who hurt needlessly." His eyes were hard as he spoke. It was clear he was remembering his own trauma at the hands of his family. "Shall we deal with these fiends, my love? I do not want them to hurt another animal." Kyran leaned close to Gaia, nuzzling her neck. For a brief second, there was a sense of vulnerability clinging to his skin. "I'll need you when we're finished, Gaia. I... wasn't prepared for this." He hadn't steeled his heart against what might be here. Looking at the animals hurt, a physical representation of pain. Pain Kyran understood much too well. Only having Gaia close seemed to drive dark memories and thoughts away. A pity they couldn't stop for a romp now. It would set his head on straight before they came up against potentially dangerous enemies. The red head straightened again, offering his hand to Gaia. "Shall we?" All traces of vulnerability were gone now. Only a stone cold warrior stood before her.

WC: 720
    Total: 1,478

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gaia 11th December 2018, 10:30 pm

Notes HP: 400 MP: 370\\ ( 928 ) 2727/7000 Words \\ Tag

The tarot mage was trying hard to not laugh at her boyfriend with his responses, shaking her head as she stuck her tongue out. Her cheeks were dusted with a light pink as he kissed her nose and rubbed her back. She was still getting used to someone touching her back as much as he was, but she wasn't complaining, especially since she could enjoy good massages already. Old habits did die hard though. As he explained being in a new place made him free of everything negative, she started to smile a bit, kind of liking this more laid back Kyran, till he brought up being more playful in the bedroom. Her whole face reddened as she groans and puts her forehead on his chest. "Kyran..." She grumbles to him. "N-not in public..." Even though there was no one around them, she still felt embarrassed that someone could walk up on them and hear. She Hugs him quickly before letting go to find the camp they were to go to.

As Christopher talked, Gaia indeed listened, glancing over to Kyran as he mentioned he needed a minute, and nodded softly to him, trying, and failing, to not blush. As Christopher went on, she did keep an ear out for Kyran, especially when he went over to the creature over to the side. She was worried for him, but him somehow being able to get the creature to behave for the people to take care of it. With his comment upon return, Gaia nods a little as she runs a hand through her hair. As he questioned dealing with the poachers and trappers, a grin formed on her lips and nods to him. "I'm glad we're on the same page, especially since Noya could possibly be from here too." She wouldn't say it aloud, but she was also slightly grateful for her having been taken... else she wouldn't have her favorite creature with her. "We'll get through with this." She says as she nods to the director of the activist group, and starts to take Kyran with her towards the mountain.

When they get away from the group and start making their way up the mountain, Gaia looks over to Kyran. "I hope you will be okay... But despite why we're here, I'm slightly hoping to find out if Noya came from here or not..." She admits. At the same time, she was afraid if she was. If Noya did, she would willingly let her precious creature stay without an issue, but it'd break her heart if she did. She would need Kyran after this is over if it came down to that really.

While she was lost in her thoughts, thinking of losing Noya, Gaia had failed to see Noya perking her head up and looking rather concerned for an area not too far from them right that moment. There was something in the forests around them that was coming towards the trio, at a rather fast pace too. It wasn't till the bushes near them rustled that Gaia was snapped out of her stupor and she noticed a vine shooting at them. Gaia gasps and grabs Kyrans arm, if he wasn't already going in action, to bring him out of the way of the vines. Noya had quickly ran down and went into her bag and pushed out the deck of cards. Gaia hold out her hand. "Earth Queen Dorolth!" She calls out, causing a card to suddenly sit in her hand. Looking at the card, there is a two toned brown and green female dragon on it that is sitting upon a thrown while holding a disk as she looks at you. Gaia softly smiles to herself as she glances to the bushes where the vines came from. "Earth Queen Dorolth, come here, please?" She calls out, making the picture on the card shake a bit before the very same dragon is suddenly in front of her. Gaia grins rather wide as the sees the shape of a deer creature.

"The shizenmesu mean you two no harm... They are here to protect the forest..." The dragon says as she glances down towards Gaia, who nods to her. "Then please, help them to know we're actually here to keep them safe from the others who are trying to hurt them?" As she asks this of her dragon summon, she sees leaves coming down at them rather fast, and quite directly at them. She lets out a gasp before she quickly has her cloak covering her to protect her. "You're using my cloak rather well..." She snickers to the girl. "Now keep it up and show me you've gotten stronger and worthy of my cloak. And even the staff Ryaqold gave you." Gaia nods quickly to her as she quickly stands up and looks towards the creatures. The dragon slightly raises her arm up above her head, holding the disk she has yet to let go of up above her. Within a moments notice, she's literally slamming down the disk to bits and the pieces are imbedding themselves into the ground. A group of four shizenmesu had jumped out around the group, looking a tad peeved at them. Gaia had glanced over to Kyran, hoping he wouldn't go and attack the animals, as Dorolth's disk had shot up as vines and wrapped around the creatures legs to keep them from running. As a few more vines came after the girls, a few other vines came up and snapped them away, keeping the group safe from the vines.

Spells n Things:

Last edited by Gaia on 1st July 2019, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 12th February 2019, 6:33 pm

Kyran had been reaching out toward the bushes when Gaia grabbed his arm. Still not used to such actions, he spun away tearing his arm free. The vine still barely missed. Kyran tried to get Gaia to stop, but his girlfriend was on a roll. He shut his mouth for the moment, waiting for her to be finished. The line of his mouth grew thin as the shizenmesu were pushed out of hiding and bound. The blood mage had missed the attack the creatures had made with the leaves. Once everything stilled, Kyran looked back at Gaia. "Are you done?" He asked quietly. There was no malice in his tone. However, a bit of irritation might have leaked into his words.

The blood mage began to emit a golden aura as he stepped around the wall of vines. The shizenmesu cowered in front of him as he approached. Kyran looked each of them in the eye. His eyes became pure white as he invoked a power of his bloodline. Light blue energy wrapped around each of the shizenmesu. "I lay down this Law: Should any of you attack Gaia or myself, physically or with magic, you will fall unconscious!" The blood mage could feel the magic take hold. It was pleasing to see this new ability work. Eae had informed him of it a few days ago but he'd been skeptical as to its existence. One of the shizenmesu tried to attack him with a vine. The vine stopped in midair. The shizenmesu's eyes grew wide before it slumped in its bonds. Kyran smiled slightly, turning away from them. "That'll stop them more effectively than Dorolth, no offense to you, Your Majesty." He bowed to the dragon queen to show respect. "However, this won't hold them long. We should move quickly. I'm rather worried about what spooked them into attacking us initially." He'd heard what Dorolth said regarding the creatures. Why attack unless they thought there was a threat?

Kyran started off in the direction that the shizenmesu had appeared from. That was a good bet. The deer creatures probably reacted similarly to deer on Fiore. They ran away from danger. As they walked, Key turned back to his girlfriend. He felt badly about having snapped at her for basically no reason. "I'm sorry for getting irritated before. You had no way of knowing I could do that. I should have informed you earlier." He ran a hand through his hair. "It's just seeing all those animals that the poachers have hurt, thinking about all the animals they've killed or captured, it's put me on edge. I want to take them out as quickly as possible." He blew out a long breath. "Unfortunately, I know it isn't going to be that easy. The poachers are entrenched in the forest most likely, and if they're smart, they've spread out their numbers. We'll either have to get extremely lucky to find the leaders in the first try or hunt down each one of their camps until we find them." The second option was more likely and it didn't fill Kyran with much hope. There was an ugliness inside him, separate of the demons, that wanted to make the poachers hurt. Without Eae speaking her calm guidance, soothing the beast, Kyran wasn't sure he could hold it back. Even for Gaia. These men and women deserved the punishment he'd dole out to them. They'd asked for it the moment they'd hurt innocent animals.

Another group of shizenmesu popped out of nowhere. They startled Kyran from his train of thought. Before anything could be done, the creatures were out of sight again. "Odd..." Kyran muttered, peering after them. A bright spot captured his attention. Red dotted a trail through the green browns of the forest. One of the shizenmesu had been injured. Rough yelling could be heard clearly. A group of poachers. Rage gripped Kyran. He turned toward the approaching hunters, his coat swirling behind him. He stopped thinking, stopped caring about morality. His prey had presented itself. Yassssss. Kiiiilllllll themmm alllll Ahriman crowed, pushing at the frayed edges of Kyran's control. The blood mage barely noticed the attempt. He was too intent on the poachers that had just appeared in his sight.

Blood welled from a cut on Kyran's thumb. Magic swirled through the air, causing the drop to grow and expand. The red sphere spun slowly in front of Kyran's hand. He placed all of his fury into the spell as he called forth his summon. "I call you forth, Kali, Goddess of War. Let your fury soak this battlefield with the blood of my enemies." Kyran tossed the sphere of blood in front of him. From it rose a beautiful blue skinned woman, clad in a loincloth and a webbing of chain. She held a multitude of weapons in her eight hands. After a nod to Kyran, Kali tossed her wealth of black hair before she charged the poachers.

A strange war cry broke from Kali's lips when she was less than ten meters from the poachers. They'd been so intent in finding their prey they hadn't noticed Kali's approach. The group scrambled for their weapons. It was too late. Kyran watched, his expression grim as Kali tore into the poachers. Her trident pierced a stomach. She left it there as she bashed aside a clumsy attack. Her cudgel came down once, twice forcing the attacker back. Kyran unlimbered Calamity from his back. "We shouldn't need to, but we should prepare to-" A concussive blast interrupted Kyran. Kali had flung the poachers away from her. Kyran could only imagine what she was going to do now. His anger was gone now, absorbed by the spell. He was beginning to think his actions had been a bit hasty. Kali, once unleashed, didn't stop until she was killed or his spell ended. There was no telling the amount of damage she could wrought once she hit her stride.

WC: 1060
    2,538/7000

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gaia 1st July 2019, 8:27 pm

GAIA SABIN
    The Cards Aren't Always Right
    Gaia makes a quick ‘I’m sorry’ face to Kyran when he pulled away like he had before she had summoned her dragon. She had been a bit into what she was doing to realize that Kyran didn’t seem too happy with her taking over the situation. His question when everything calmed for a moment made her pause. What did she do wrong? She didn’t hurt the creatures! She knew Queen Dorolth was also not harming the creatures as well. She clenched her jaw a bit as she raised an eyebrow to Kyran, crossing her arms over her chest a bit. She was wondering what got him irritated suddenly. If he was upset about her pulling him away, then she might not try to help him next time. What the hell happened to the ‘feeling free’ Kyran that she just met when they first got on the planet? She watched as he went towards the shizenmesu, and waited for him to do whatever he was doing, eyeing him to make sure he didn’t harm the creatures. Was he hypnotizing them or something? With how he spoke, he was making Gaia think so.

When he spoke to Queen Dorolth, the queen looked down to him a bit. She raised an eyebrow to him, then glanced towards Gaia, who was still seeming a bit peeved that he talked to her like so without an explanation. The queen shakes her head. “There is more than one way to solve things. But teams should work together and let one another know things.” She says, more to the both of them together actually. Gaia watched Kyran as he started off without saying anything to her, and takes a rather deep, and loud, breath before she started following after him. Noya was back on her shoulders as she watched after Kyran as well.

When he finally turned back to her and started to apologize, she was still having her arms crossed over her chest. She tapped her foot and shook her head as she raised her hand to pinch the bridge of her nose. “Kyran… you can’t charge in there! We are a team! Can you slow down and think with me first before you try to attack?” She questions as she lowers her hand. She hadn’t accepted his apology though. It seemed the shizenmesu appeared once again after she spoke and he went after the poachers. She let up a growl and looks up to the tops of the trees. She gripped her staff as she saw Kyran starting to use another spell. What he said to cast the spell, worried her though. After seeing the summon, her eyes grew wide and she raised her eyebrows in concern. Mainly for her outfit, but the amount of weapons she wielded raised questions for Gaia as well. She honestly didn’t believe this would end well with how she looked…

Then came the war cry… A deep breath escaped Gaia’s lips as she hung her head for a quick second, then she gripped her staff with both her hands and pointed it towards the poachers. The Kali summon kind of got in the way. She blinks as she sees how she ripped into the poachers. Even though she knew they were bad… they still didn’t need THAT. At least she didn’t think they did at least. “Call her off Kyran.” She tells him as he started to warn her about something. She wasn’t sure yet. She saw it, and grits her teeth as she lets up a growl. “Jeez louise!” She shouts as she looks to Queen Dorolth. “Care to help me again?” “Of course, child.” She says as she produced another disk and proceeded to slam it down into the ground like before.

Gaia used her staff to hold off a poacher that got away from the summon, and glares a bit. “Fire's Lotus!” She cries out as fireballs started to shoot out of the tip of the staff that formed into basketball like lotus. The heat from the lotus pushed her hair and her coat back a bit while shaking her skirt a bit as they pushed past the staff to launch themselves. She didn’t look too happy as she did so. In total, eight large lotus fireballs had appeared and went after their targets, mainly the one guy in front of her. Queen Dorolth used her vines to wrap themselves around the legs of the guy and letting the lotus that her summoner called forth, hit him. Gaia felt bad, but she looked past the guy towards Kyran’s summon again. She was seeming to have fun throwing the poachers about “Call her off, Kyran!” She says as she looks over to him. She at least needed one alive. If anything, for any information. The lotus’ from her staff would burn him, but not injure him enough to render him unconscious at least. She quickly steps in between her prisoner and Kyrans summon, just in case she didn’t get called off and attempted to harm him. She couldn’t have Kyran doing this. This wasn’t right to straight up kill them, or seem to attempt to, out of anger. Yeah, she was upset too, but she didn’t have the heart to, not unless she was being attacked herself and there was no choice.

spells n things:
    TAG: @Kyran WORDS: (885)3612/7000 (6150/14000 total) NOTES: bleh
    MEL @ WW

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 6th August 2019, 9:30 am

Kyran noticed that Gaia hadn't accepted his apology. He didn't blame her. It was lame, an 'oops sorry' apology that didn't sound sincere in the least. His lips pressed together to keep from replying to her comment. Words would only result in a snarky comment. That would lead to this whole thing spiraling out of control. Perhaps even end their relationship. The demons clapped gleefully at the dark turn in his thoughts. Before anyone could say anything more, the shizenmesu burst through the clearing. The situation rapidly went to hell.

Gaia ordering him to call Kali off made the blood mage shrug helplessly. His summons didn't work like that. They had minds of their own. Usually, those minds were hyper-focused upon a single task. That was what made them useful. Feed them the required emotion, get a service in return. "It doesn't work like that, Gaia. She doesn't listen to me. I can't order her about and the magic sustaining her is no longer connected to me. This was what I was trying to say earlier. We should prepare to restrain her or redirect her focus."

His mind went through everything Sylvia had taught him. Blood magic was dangerous. Blood summonings even more so. There wasn't a built-in off switch to these things. Pleading with Kali might work or coercing her but his summons wasn't known as the goddess of war for nothing. Watching Kali tear into the poachers without remorse, Kyran wondered why he'd thought this was a good idea. His anger had clouded his judgment. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. His quest to find his daughter was leading him down a dangerous path. For a moment, he'd managed to step away from it. The plight of the animals had brought it back. What a fool he'd been.

While the redhead mused, Kali raged. Several of the poachers lay in pieces around the forest floor. Another clutched her face, left on the forest floor. The war goddess was hunting three that had run into the forest. Gaia's second cry drew Kali's attention. The blue woman turned toward the tarot mage. Kyran was snapped out of his thoughts. Gaia was being threatened by his magic. Not on his watch! The redhead ran out in front of Kali.

"Kali! Goddess of War! Mistress of the Plains of Battle! Please stay your hand!" Kyran didn't see the attack. His summons backhanded him across the face. Kyran's head snapped sideways quickly followed by his body. The blood mage slammed into a tree, splintering the bark. He coughed blood once his body finally stopped moving. Master Kyran! Eae cried. The angel alighted upon the dazed mind of her host. Gently, she massaged the brain. You fool. You knew she wouldn't respond well to that plea. Get up! Your girlfriend needs you!

Kyran groaned trying to force his mind to work. Loved ones were in danger. His fault. Must get up. His mind worked faster under Eae's ministrations. He pushed himself up. There was one avenue within his magic that could stop this. "Kali! Enough! You will obey me!" Sylvia had warned him this was dangerous. It didn't matter. Blood snaked out from his body. It wriggled through the air until it connected into Kali's back. She went rigid. Kyran grunted, the strain of holding Kali hitting him like a truck. Blood started pouring from his ears, eyes, and nose. "Gaia, whatever you wanted me to stop her for, do it quickly." The redhead said through his teeth. "Either that or give me another target to point her at. I cannot hold her forever."

Whatever Gaia did, Kyran held out for as long as he could. His sight faded first followed by his hearing. As his consciousness slipped toward the darkness, his control of Kali slipped away. The blood mage slumped against the tree. "Gaia.... I'm sor...ry.... I lo... lov... love... you." And Kyran lost himself to unconsciousness.

WC: 661
    3,199/7000

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gaia 1st September 2019, 10:09 pm

The Tarot Mage
    Gaia’s worry over Kyrans’ summon only seemed to increase a he simply shrugged at her. Shrugged at her. She could barely believe he didn’t seem to care. And to top off that lovely piece of cake he just gave her here, the summon doesn't listen to him. That was just perfect. Just perfect. What a world to live in where a summon apparently didn’t listen to the summoner and couldn’t be called off! Gaia was trying to think fast. How could she keep her from harming all of the poachers and potentially anything else… She glanced over to Queen Dorolth, who had her eyes locked on the other summon. It was clear on her face that she thought the summon was an unrefined barbarian. The dragon could barely look at her and call herself a summon on the same level as her.

The tarot mage blinked and then shook her head. No. She needed to use something else to direct the war summons attention. When she called out to Kyran a second time, the blue summon locked her attention on her. Her face paled a bit. “Gaia! Summon Ryaqold!” Dorolth shouts as she puts herself before her summoner. No way was the dragon going to let her summoner be harmed. The brownish green dragon shot daggers at Kyran before her attention was back on the summon before her. He better fix this. Else the whole stack of dragons were going to have him with a target on his back for harming Gaia. As much as the cards tease her, or are snotty with her, or even rude to her, they all cared for their summoner and wanted her to be safe from harm.

Gaia looked to her boyfriend as he had gone up to stop the summon, but apparently Kali had other plans. She had backhanded him and made him go into a tree. She was doomed… This whom she put her trust in now? Well it’s now time for her to fight off his summon. Hopefully she and her own summons could hold their own against the war summon. She was prepared to call forth Ryaqold when Kyran seemed to shout again at the summon. Gaia grits her teeth. No more waiting. She held forth the card and called out; “Fire King Ryaqold!” The card in her hand shimmered and out came a blood red male dragon holding a staff-like walking stick in his claws. Without questioning, the red dragon stepped in front of his kin and drug his stick in the ground to summon forth a shield before the three of them. The tip of his staff is pointed to the ground and a bright flame lights up before he makes a half circle around the three of them on the ground, making a shield as tall and bright as the flames on the staff were. Gaia grits her teeth as the blue summon before them seems to be coming at them again, ignoring her own summoner.

As King Ryaqold had a shield between Kali and them, Gaia spied Kyran summoning… blood tentacles? Whatever it was, it seemed to actually stop the blue woman before them. “Child.” The red dragon says as he looks over his shoulder. “Use me to be that target that war mongrel needs.” Gaia’s eyes grew wide as she shook her head. “No! I-” “You can summon me again in a bit after I’ve healed! Just let me!” He shouts at her. Gaia locks her jaw as she was trying to hold back her tears. “Fine!” She cries out and looks away from him. The shield stayed up as King Ryaqold had moved to get away from it. He was wanting to keep at least Gaia safe. She didn’t move either as she watched her red dragon summon go a decent distance as he let his staff shine brightly. “Come at me, she devil!” His voice boomed at her.

When she was finally released onto him, the king used his staff at first to block the brunt of the attack. Gaia had quickly gone after Kyran and went to drag him behind the shield. “Shut up you idiot! Let me heal you! Queen Dorolth!” “Child, I’m busy right now…” The usually level headed and calm dragon was now on alert. She then seemed to dart out from behind the shield and went after Kali and her fellow dragon kin. She was going in on that action. She threw another disk and the vines reached out to subdue her while the two dragons fought against the other summon.

Gaia pulls out another card, taking a deep breath as she closes her eyes. “Twenty one…” She murmurs a white and purple female dragon with an extra long tail circling where she appeared not too far from them. Her arms had been stretched out as if she were welcoming an embrace before she opened her eyes slowly. “Harmony. Heal him, please?!” The summon slowly nods as she moves to kneel by them and puts her hand over them. The calming sense the dragon gave off would send an instant of healing. Towards the two if they needed it.

--- Some time later ---

When Kyran would wake again, Gaia would be sitting on a low rock, looking ahead of her at the forest before her with a frown on her lips. Her eyes were bloodshot with tear streaks running down her cheeks, as she had been crying before and didn’t bother trying to conceal that she had, and she was gripping her staff in her hands between her legs rather tight. The tarot mage’s summons were nowhere to be seen around them, and neither seemed to be Kyrans summon either. Gaia also held a couple of cards in her hands as she sat there, almost dazed. It was the two cards she had summoned before. The Queen of Pentacles, and the King of Wands. During the dragons fight to subdue the blue summon, Harmony seemed to go off to help her kin as well, healing them whenever they were injured by their current enemy. None of them seemed interested in the poachers then. So they seemed to have gotten away. Well… at least the group would know that they weren’t free to do as they pleased…

The poachers would be ready for them now. Gaia was trying to figure out how to deal with them, especially with Kyran being like how is here on this planet. She pulled her knees close to her and wraps her arms around her knees, letting her staff fall on her shoulder as she peered through her lenses ahead of her. She hadn’t left Kyran’s side at all since he fell unconscious. So she had gotten a bit bored, even with Noya going around trying to cheer up her master. There was a pile of random pebbles and acorn like things next to Gaia that the snowy ferret seemed to bring forth, and she came back with yet another one.

HP: 400/400
    MP: 370- 30=340/400
    Notes and enemies:
    @Kyran
    (1168) ‭4775‬/7000 (‭7974‬/14000 total) words
    Protect the Forest!/Page 10, Post n°235

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 14th October 2019, 3:32 pm

Kyran came awake slowly. The darkness cleared away from his thoughts. The blindness cleared from his eyes. With his new clarity, the redhead put an arm over his eyes. He'd fucked up. Not even a little bit either. He'd chosen one of his most volatile uncontrollable summons without a word to Gaia. Kali wasn't something to simply be thrown onto the battlefield. Even less so when there were allies around. Kyran was used to fighting alone. When he wasn't alone, he ran off and did his own thing. That was the way he'd always fought with only a few exceptions. There was a problem now because of his fighting style. He'd created it through his thoughtlessness. The redhead wished he could sink into the earth to hide. But that wasn't how life worked. He'd have to face the multitude of issues stemming from his idiocy.

The blood mage sat up with a groan. His arm came down. The first look Kyran got at Gaia tore at his heart. What an idiot he was. He'd made this wonderful woman cry. His mouth opened and closed several times. What could he even say? An apology didn't seem sincere. Brushing it off couldn't possibly be the right idea. In the end, Kyran decided on a different course of action. He got up, walked over to Gaia and wrapped his arms around her. Dropping his head to her shoulder, Key started crying. He let the emotions that had pent up flow outward. Gruen had his daughter. There probably wasn't a worse boyfriend in the world than he was. Gaia had every reason in the world to walk away from him.

"I'm sorry." He murmured. His arms involuntarily squeezed her. "I'm sorry." The blood mage couldn't manage to say anything more. The emotions racking his body wouldn't allow it. Kyran wanted badly to explain. To lay bare the truth. Yet his throat closed up every time he tried to say anything else. "I'm sorry." Kyran kissed Gaia's shoulder once he'd cried it all out. He felt drained. Not refreshed, not relieved, simply drained. Resting his forehead against her back, Kyran muttered once again. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done anything without forming a plan with you. It was stupid and reckless. Since we stepped on this planet, I've let my emotions run away from me. There's been too much rage I've been ignoring for too long. It all poured out when I least expected it." He smiled painfully, finally releasing Gaia. Sitting down, he put his back to hers. Or as much as he could with the rock making a height difference. "I don't expect you to forgive me. Your summons were hurt because of my idiocy. If you walked away from me now, I couldn't be surprised. Nor would I blame you..." He started rambling on a little. His self-hatred was plain to hear.

WC: 480
    3,679/7000

HP: 775
    MP: 450

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gaia 25th April 2020, 11:00 pm

The Divine Mage
    The black haired tarot mage glanced over to her boyfriend as she noticed him moving around next to her. The snowy feret seemed to do the same and perked her head up towards him. Gaia slightly gripped her hands on her cards before she pulled up her pouch that held her deck and stuck them in slowly. She didn’t want to ruin the cards, or be yelled at by the dragons for ruining them either. She gave a soft kiss to the top of the pouch after she closed it, and set it back on her hip. She let her eyes look ahead again while she sighed heavily. She was listening to him, waiting to hear what he’d say to her. Part of her was thinking he’d be a moron again.

She wasn’t entirely expecting him to come up to her and cry on her once again. She moved her arms to pat his biceps and sighs softly as she was warming up to him once more. She really couldn’t say ‘no’ when he knew he was in the wrong and felt bad for it. She had a feeling he was still going to be a moron and ruin the moment. She just had to wait a bit longer. She listened as he went to his ‘I’m sorry’s once again to her while he cried. She glanced towards him as he kissed her shoulder, and she raised an eyebrow to him. Was he finally going to spill it? It was just like before it seemed.

Gaia listened as she felt his head on her back. She slowly nodded as she agreed with him about shouldn’t of done something without forming a plan with her and that it was stupid and reckless. Pretty much everything he was admitting, she was nodding to, knowing full well he was and did all the things he had said he did. She wasn’t going to let him off the hook though. She raised an eyebrow once again and looked to him just before he put his back to hers. Then he spoke again. Instinctively, Gaia jabbed her elbow back to his side as she growled.

“Kyran Dyer!” She shouts as she quickly gets to her feet, using her staff to help with that as she turned to look at her boyfriend. She locked her jaw and shook her head at him. “Why are you trying to push me away?! Am I that dispensable to you?! You’re a fucking moron. I want to say ‘again’, but I feel it’s always instead.” She put her hands on her hips. Her eyes were glaring down to him as she shook her head. “I told you just a few days before... I’ll tell your ass again… I’m here to help you out. You can talk to me. I am your girlfriend. We’re both aware that we’ve had trouble pasts. Stop locking me out and bottling it up!” She then paused and held a finger up to keep him from talking for a moment longer. She wasn’t done. “If you try to decide on your own again that I can ‘walk away from you’ one more time… I WILL walk away. I know it’s hard to open up. But it hasn’t been a full week and you’re already saying this! Do you want to be with me? Or are you messing with me at this point?” She lets up a groan and leaned her head back while covering her face, which meant her glasses were smudged.

She lifted her head again and looked at Kyran. “We’re finding those poachers… and you can think about… well all of this.” She says and shakes her head as she turns to the direction that Noya was coming from again. The little feret had run off not too long after Kyran started moving, and went to gather more trinkets to cheer her master up with before Kyran started speaking. Gaia crouched down in front of her feret, and petted her head. “At least I know you won’t try to make me alone.” She muses happily before she started walking in the last known direction she saw the poachers. If anything, she could get started on them and deal with them first while she distracted herself from Kyran for a little bit, despite him doing this job with her. She hoped he’d help still despite her yelling at him… she didn’t want to have a nightmare about this place due to being alone.
    HP: 500/500
    MP: 500/500
    Notes and enemies:
    @Kyran
    (748) 5523/7000 (9202/14000 total) words
    Protect the Forest!/Page 10, Post n°235

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 1st May 2020, 8:53 am

Kyran decided to keep his mouth shut as Gaia yelled at him. It seemed like a better idea then arguing. Nothing his girlfriend said rang untrue. He had a tendency to push everyone away. Without fail, he'd pushed away friends and the makeshift family he'd found. Now he was trying to push away the last good thing in his life. He was constantly waiting for Gaia to run. If they continued the way they were going, Kyran would manage to make Gaia run. She'd run faster than he could catch her once he realized he'd made a mistake. The redhead ran a hand through his hair. He kept his eyes down, unable to look at her. Shame was welling in his stomach. Why did he try to push Gaia away?

With Gaia's instructions, Kyran nodded. He pushed off the ground to follow her. Cut the dead weight and let us loose. Erebos whispered quietly. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You don't need her. While Kyran didn't agree with Erebos, the demon had given him an idea. He'd done a lot of reading and had successfully managed it once. The question was whether he could get a repeat. "Gaia, um, Ahriman is a wolf... He might be uh able to lead us to the poachers. I can control him, I've done it before. Um..." Oh, really smooth, Casanova. Malinda laughed at her host. The snake slithered up from the recesses of his mind. You'd be better off not talking and letting your bodies make up instead.

That was it. Kyran stepped close to Gaia. He planted a kiss on her head if she let him. This wasn't going to be easy. "I'm sorry. I'm broken and I've had so many people run away from me with little reason. There's a part of me that will always expect you to start running. That will whisper how I'm not good enough or how unhappy I'll eventually make you." He rested his hands on her arms. The redhead took a deep breath. "And yet, all the times I've tried to push, you've pushed right back. It's not fair to you and I'm going to make a promise. I promise I will try to ignore that little voice in my head." Hey! Hey! Hey! The demons protested nearly as one. Kyran could feel Eae's slight disapproval as well. He smiled slowly. "It should be easy with all the other voices in my head. But it won't simply vanish. It'll always be whispering, always be a siren's call when I'm at my lowest point. Kyran gently pressed his lips against Gaia's cheek. "Can you help me quiet that voice? I know I can't do it without your help."

Kyran let Gaia dwell on that, not wanting to push for an answer. He stepped back. A cut opened on his palm, the blood rising swiftly. It swirled, coalescing into a ball above his hand. The redhead looked at his girlfriend. "I can summon Ahriman right now, or not. I'll only do so if you agree. Otherwise, I can use this for another summon. One that can be controlled easily." His mind was already racing through his magic. His teacher, Sylvia, had always hinted at a deeper truth. Perhaps she meant intelligent summons. He'd always thought she simply meant a greater power. Now, Kyran wondered if she was instead hinting at control. A way to harness the magic and bend it more easily to one's will. After all, most who used his kind of magic were summoning literal parts of themselves.

Kyran waited for Gaia's go ahead. If she refused, he absorbed the blood back into himself and gestured for her to lead the way. If she acquiesced to his request, he smiled and started chanting. "Fire, that burns all hearts. Vengeance, that grips the pure. Shadows, that darken the day. Pain, that bane of life. Death, that final countenance. Howl, Dark Wolf of Violence! Ahriman!" The blood turned black, growing and taking a different shape. A huge black wolf crashed to the forest floor. Vibrant red lines ran through his fur. His eyes were globes of red fire. A growl rippled from his throat. Kyran snapped his fingers, forcing the wolf to sit. "Ahriman, you will obey Gaia's commands. Do not take advantage of any loopholes in her commands either." Kyran looked up at his girlfriend. "He's all yours. Hopefully, that makes you feel a little better."

WC: 741
    PWC: 4,420/7000
    TWC: 9943/14000

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gaia 25th June 2020, 9:45 pm

@Kyran
    WC:(516) *10,000/10,000
    ** 398 Extra
    HP: 000
    MP: 000
    Protect the Forest/
    Page 10, Post n°235
    Spells used (duration):
    Passives:
    Items:
    notes too lol

The Divine Mage

The tarot mage took a deep breath as she was finished with her little tyraid towards her boyfriend. There was a part of her that felt like she just fucked up there herself. Time would show her if she had really done so or not, she supposed. She continued to walk on ahead before Kyran called out to her again. She took one more step before she slowed her walking some, and looked back towards her boyfriend, listening quietly as he spoke. At least this time he wasn’t constantly apologizing again. She looked to Kyran, then to the ground. She was internally debating on the suggestion he brought up. Noya crawled up onto her masters shoulders and looks* over towards Kyran curiously. With a deep breath, the tarot mage starts to nods to him, but he had came and kissed her head. The kiss on her head made her pause as she raised an eyebrow.

There it was, the apologizing again. She stuck a hand on her hip and took a deep breath. She let him talk once again, and let her burnt sienna eyes look up at him, eyebrow cocked a bit as she did so. As he kissed her cheek, she puffed it up for him to kiss it sooner if she didn’t. “If there’s something I am not happy with, I will speak up about it.” She tells her boyfriend as she pokes his chest softly. “All I ask of you is to stop saying things like ‘you can go and leave me’ blah blah blah bull crap. We’re here to work together and be partners. Help each other up as we’re falling. Maybe in book terms, work for the quest or adventure together that we can’t leave the other behind on.”

She watched as the cut opened on his hand and how the blood that rose from it swirled about and such. “Yes, summon him please.” She tells him. After her approval, and he spoke the incantation to bring forth the wolf, the blood formed it and she looked at it in a little bit of awe. She started to slightly bow towards the wolf when Kyran ordered him to obey her and not to use loopholes. She sighs a little, guessing that this one was difficult sometimes, but nodded. “Thank you Ahriman. Please take care of us well as you help us search for those poachers.” She tells the wolf while finishing her bow. Noya let up little chirps from Gaia’s shoulders, some of them sounding upset as she wasn’t being asked to track for them instead. The female mage looked to her companion and smiled a little. “Oh, don’t give me that. He’ll be faster and can pick up the scents quicker. The faster we catch these poachers, the less animals they’ll harm and we can lock them up in jail for it.” She tells the snowy ferret, or more sart onkmet fueryon. She wouldn’t remember that name for Noya for a while. That was one of those words that needed to be said and read repeatedly to remember it.**
    breezescodes.

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 2nd December 2020, 9:51 pm

When Gaia admonished him, Kyran chuckled, teasingly rubbing his chest. Gaia had a point. They were partners or were supposed to be. It wasn't about being good enough. In a quest, in his books, it was about accepting people despite their flaws, of filling in where they might be lacking and expecting the same in return. Anything else merely undermined the relationship. Kyran gently captured Gaia's fingers and kissed the tips. "As you say, my warrior princess. I often forget I'm a character in my own story and not the author."

Ahriman growled, stubbornly planting his rump in the dirt when he was ordered to track. Kyran pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why are the demons all like petulant children?" He asked under his breath. I am not a petulant child! Erebos protested, throwing a tantrum. The redhead waited for the demon to finish. "I think Ahriman may take more coaxing then Noya would, Gaia. Unless, we could make her a little pair of reins for her and attach them to his ears." The demon wolf hopped up. His nose twitched, searching for the poacher's scent.

Kyran smiled triumphantly. That worked too well with the demonic beings. Play to their flaws and weaknesses to get them to fall into line. "Gaia do you have a way to move quickly? Once he picks up a scent, he'll-" The black canine howled. Ahriman vanished soon after, turning into a black blur. "-do that." Kyran sighed, waving a hand over himself. The spell settled into place quickly. He shot Gaia a roguish grin. "Off we go!"

The redhead moved after the demon wolf. They needed to keep an eye on him. Not enough supervision and Ahriman would rip through the poachers. Perhaps a bit more discussion would have been more appropriate in this instant. Especially after his spectacular failures today already. Holding out a hand, Kyran exerted his control over Ahriman. Red lines flared across the black coat. The demon found himself frozen in place. Serves you right, dog Medea sniffed, dragging a tongue over her paw. Kyran rested a hand on Ahriman's massive side and waited for Gaia to catch up.

Once Gaia arrived, Kyran spoke. "I figured we should stop and make a plan first. Given, you know, the earlier situation. Any ideas?" Ahriman shifted a tiny amount. Kyran frowned, double checking the magic bindings. They were solid as far as he could check. He shuddered wondering if this place or parts of it strengthened the beast. That would be a great thing to discover now of all times.

WC: 430
    PWC: 4,850

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gaia 21st July 2021, 9:05 pm

Total Completed Word Count:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:06 am