Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Malachiel Approaches

Malachiel
    Malachiel

Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Information Malachiel Approaches

Post by Malachiel October 9th 2018, 6:50 pm

Hello all,

I have gotten into the show Fairytail recently and have loved it more than I thought I would. I've always been interested into being part of an online forum but have never found one that caught my attention. I play WoW on an RP server called Moonguard and am always amazed at how in depth people are with their characters and stories. To be honest, it's made WoW a million times more fun to me than playing the game just to play but then it occured to me, "Wait, what if there is an online guild for Fairytail?" so a quick search led me here and that's that.

A bit about myself, I have small experience in RP games such as D&D and others so I am familiar with getting into character and character creation, etc. etc.. Please know that for the time being my character (however it turns out, i.e. personality wise, magic, lineage, by luck of the roll) is who I will be getting into character as while I am interacting with people on this forum. It's only after I've made friends and gotten to know people more that I may open up and share a bit about my real self and interests. Please just remember that however I may be on here is only a character and not really me.

RP is a great way to get into fantasy and fiction as an adult. It makes me feel like a kid again and that is why I enjoy this. People may make fun of you but I had to remind some of those morons that playing fantasy football is really no different that playing D&D. Anyways, this is getting long so I apologize. The point is, I greatly look forward to meeting you all, going on jobs together, creating my character, and my hope is to make some life long friends both in the RP and possibly in life. Luckily we all live in the digital age so being able to meet and share RP experiences with people from all over the world is so much easier and it's wonderful. I am open to mentorship and possibly, hopefully, mentoring someone as I grow and become more experienced on this forum. That is all! Thanks for having me and for reading this long post!

Sincerely,
    Malachiel (aka WatchmanoftheHarvest on Discord)
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Arcana
    Second Magic: Vox Universum
    Third Magic: Disciple of War

Information Re: Malachiel Approaches

Post by Shen Kadokawa October 9th 2018, 8:09 pm

Welcome to FTRP ! If you need any help getting started then I recommend the New User Guide for additional information on how to get started. Additionally, if you have trouble picking a guild, there is a bunch to choose from, after all, I recommend taking a look at the Guild Info thread. Lastly, if you have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me or another member of staff a DM here or on the site's discord (a link to which can be found on the right hand side). That being said, I hope you have a bunch of fun around here and I look forward to seeing you around !

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Elvira Arcade
    Elvira Arcade

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Witchfire
    Guild : Aurora Guild Ace
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 6
    Experience : 21556.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cards of the Uncrowned Saint
    Second Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Magic:

Information Re: Malachiel Approaches

Post by Elvira Arcade October 11th 2018, 1:44 pm

Welcome!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Malachiel Approaches MNaPexz

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 5:17 pm