Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lost and Confused

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requiem
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private Lost and Confused

Post by Hania 23rd September 2018, 5:31 pm

The now young black haired mage had been pushed through a portal, unsure of what was going on or where he was. What he did know is that he stumbled forward thanks to whatever had pushed him and landed in a puddle his white and sky blue hanfu how wet and filthy. In his hand still remained the letter he had been given, some of the water had splashed the envelope it had however luckily not really touched the the writing to badly. "Remember... what was I to remember..." he muttered to himself tears falling down his cheeks as he crawled from the freezing cold and mud filled puddle holding the letter close to his chest, he didn't really understand it but he felt like this was important to him and so didn't want it taken from him or damaged by anyone. "W.. where am I?" his voice trembling as his head moved left and right but there was nothing but darkness regardless of where he looked. Some people rushed over to help him to his feet  but all he could do was finch at their touch afraid that they where going to harm him "I... I'm sorry. I..." he sobbed, those who came to his aid caught of guard. "You've done nothing wrong kid, what's your name?" a man asked, when he tried to think on it he drew nothing but blanks making him sob more "I.. I.." he couldn't get a single word out and the more he tried the worse his emotional sickness got. All the man could do was look at his own son and sent him to fetch someone of the local guild in the hopes they could help the youth better than he or his family could. While waiting however he took him to a nearby water fountain where he he could splash his face and have something to drink.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lost and Confused 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Vocat Cor
    Partner : Kyran
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 450,578

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private Re: Lost and Confused

Post by Gaia 24th September 2018, 7:42 pm

WC
    0000 WORDS
    TAGGED
    @tagged
    Gaia Sabin
    The Future Isn't Always Set In Stone.
    Gaia had been enjoying a meal at the tavern after having a bit of time away for a while. Quite a bit happened, and she could still barely believe it. She had gone to Minstrel, unlocked her magic, and even somehow had been granted the ability to be an ace of her guild. She needed some time to enjoy her food and wine, and was doing just so while Noya was chomping away at her raw meats she had been given. Just then, someone had bursted into the tavern looking a bit frantic. "Excuse me is there a member..." He spotted Gaia and quickly went up to her. "You're apart of Sabertooth, yes?" Gaia had been about to take a bite when she was approached, and slowly lowered her fork back down to the plate as she curiously looked up to the kid. "Yes...? You need my help?" She tilts her head a bit. "Yes, there's a kid in the streets out a distance. He seems lost and doesn't seem to remember things. My father and I are a bit busy, and we don't know if we can help him find his home or anything, can you help him?" Gaia frowns and looks to her food for a moment before she nods and stands up. Gaia turned her gaze to a barmaid and nervously smiled. "Can I get this togo? You can put it on my tab." She had motioned to her food and the wine bottle on the table next to her. The woman already had a box and took the food to put it in while Gaia got her things, giving it back to her so she could stick it in her bag before corking the wine and doing the same. Of course, Noya was upset her food was being disrupted, but Gaia was a tad upset about it too. This was a bit important. She gathered her cloak and staff while her snowy ferret jumped onto her arm and scrambled to her neck. "Lead the way."

She followed the guy who had come to fetch her out to a water fountain where his father was, and the kid. Gaia grumbles to herself a little when she notice that the kid was taller than her. Was he really a kid? He could be younger than her, and she was just short. She didn't know. She takes a deep breath and held the bladed part of her staff behind her as she smiled sweetly to the black haired guy. "Hello! I'm Gaia Sabin... I'm told you can't remember whom you are? Oh... you're wet and muddy!" She gasped as she reaches her hand out. "Here, come with me, we'll get you cleaned up! Is that okay?" She asked. Of course she noticed the envelope that he clutched to him, but she wasn't sure if she should ask about it yet or not. It might be a personal thing for him.
    STATS

HP: 000
    MP: 000
    Current Durations: Spell Name 0/0
    Current Cooldowns: Spell Name 0/0

Spell1:
    Spell 2:
    Abilities Used:
    Weapons Used:
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requiem
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 26th September 2018, 2:36 am

Advent remained huddled away from everyone, there was quite a crowed drawn to what looked like a young noble from what many would believe Midi. Out of instinct alone he clenched his eyes shut though had no idea why, it was almost like an automatic response, due to everything that was going on he had no idea that one of the people had even sent their child to get a member of the local magic guild until he heard a females voice speak to him but by that time he was already feeling badly sick due to his emotions being all over the place and in severe emotional distress. There was even a small puddle of where he had been sick though it had been clear he had tried to prevent it from happening by what one of the people nearby had let the Sabertooth wizard know. He listened carefully as she introduced herself as Gaia and pulled away from her shaking, he had no idea who she was. He didn't know if they knew each other and if they did what kind of relationship they had with one another; this seemed like the best course of action right now especially as the way she was speaking showed they knew nothing about one another. This just scared him more and it was easily seen on his face.

He was trembling from the cold and fear tears falling like waterfalls "where... where am I?" he asked his voice breaking from crying so much, it was to much for him to handle. To much to take in, he just wanted to go home, the problem was he had no idea where that was nor where to find such answers or even where to begin. He honestly didn't even know how he had gotten here, he just remembered a woman's voice telling him to remember something but couldn't remember what it was exactly before finding himself in a cold and apparently muddy pool of water.

Lost and Confused 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 3,356

Post by Yuudai 26th September 2018, 11:02 pm

Yuudai had been in the same Pub as Gaia sitting at the bar drinking from a huge tankard of Apple Ale when he had heard what Gaia had been told and he finished his Tankard before he set it down and followed Gaia out to the street where the supposed boy was. As he exited the bartender just added the drinks the hybrid had drank to his tab which the man was very good about paying. As he quickly parted the crowd as the boy had been approached by Gaia and move closer to him. As he did Yuudai knelt down and he coughed to get the boys attention,

Yuudai wondered if perhaps his shifted form would be to much since he did look rather intimidating with his wolf features and his nine tails behind him. When he asked where he was Yuudai spoke softly as he could.”You are in Ace of Spades now just relax kid” he suggested before he glanced at Gaia.”I thought you might want some help” he told her hoping he wasent over stepping with his actions.

Lost and Confused GSvDExK
    Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Vocat Cor
    Partner : Kyran
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 450,578

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gaia 7th October 2018, 6:14 pm

WC
    0000 WORDS
    TAGGED
    @tagged
    Gaia Sabin
    The Future Isn't Always Set In Stone.
    Gaia didn't let the kids pulling away deter her from what she was called over. "Hey... it's okay, sweetie..." She let her voice soften and motioned for the father to slowly back off as she also took a step back. "I'm here to help you... don't worry..." She looked over at Yuudai when he knelt down, and shook her head. "Just take a step back and let him breathe a bit..." She urn back to the boy, and frowns. She reaches into her bag and pulls out a handkerchief before putting it against his hand. "Hey... its okay... there's nothing to be scared of. You're with Sabertooth... Use this handkerchief to dry your tears, okay?" She murmurs quietly to him.

If he took it or not, she takes a deep breath and runs a hand through her hair. "Can I take you to the inn, or the inn part of it where it's typically quiet, to get you cleaned up with clean clothes and sort this all out?" She questions as she looked to Noya. Noya was wanting to jump to him to comfort him, but Gaia had scolded her enough by then to stop jumping on others, especially after she did it to Ruvel a while back. She looks over to Yuudai now, and tries to think of something. "We won't hurt you. We at Sabertooth couldn't do that to innocents, especially in our home town." She tells him with a nod.
    STATS

HP: 000
    MP: 000
    Current Durations: Spell Name 0/0
    Current Cooldowns: Spell Name 0/0

Spell1:
    Spell 2:
    Abilities Used:
    Weapons Used:
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:13 am