In Lack of Better Arcana

Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Be On Lester's Friends List- Be on Venir's Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Be on Madame Astrid's friend list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Player -
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Ace》
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 4,762.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 2nd Generation - Fire Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Gravitational Crash (TBA)
    Third Magic:

In Lack of Better Arcana

Post by Aura on 14th September 2018, 3:41 am

WIP

link job to be added soon

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Be On Lester's Friends List- Be on Venir's Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Be on Madame Astrid's friend list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Player -
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Ace》
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 4,762.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 2nd Generation - Fire Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Gravitational Crash (TBA)
    Third Magic:

Re: In Lack of Better Arcana

Post by Aura on 14th September 2018, 3:42 am

Gætirhöll, the Hall of the Keeper. A giant hall within the inner circles of Yggdrasil, dressed in marble and crystals of unknown age, upon which the light of the realm in which Yggdrasil finds itself falls ever so gently upon the smooth surfaces of the large table that adorns its center. Even with the utmost turmoil carved within one's heart, entering this abundant room called for serenity and calmth to fall upon the restless. Such was the charm of Gætirhöll. Such was its virtue. It was within this hall that the aces and guild masters of Sabertooth discussed the paths their guild would walk, in which they invited those of high statute or, in time of peril, held council for their next move to be made. It was in this hall that a red-hooded figure stood near the windows of the Hall, gazing over the realm they were allowed to rule. The hood was wide and allowed the wearer ample sight to properly see what happened around her, unlike the regular hoods shielding one’s view. Long strands of silvery white hair ran from within the depths of the hood, reflecting the light within them, giving off the sight of a shining bright aura of silver. Long, almost grieve-like dark boots and gauntlets adorned with a row of spikes at their sides to compliment her arms and make the figure seem battle-ready, whereas the red robe hung loosely upon her shoulders, the slender bodysuit-like tunic was strapped tightly around her chest and waist. The tail of her attire going past the nape of her knees, while the sides of the robe acted like make-shift loose sleeves to cover her armored arms.

The silver-haired maiden stood relaxed, arms gently crossed behind her back as she waited for the ruckus to settle down behind her. This would be the first time she’d be openly showing her true form to the rest of the guild… she couldn’t help but wonder who would think her a visitor at first sight, or would recognise her right off the bat once she revealed herself. For once there was no fear for their reaction. She’d gained confirmation from both Imai and Kite that this current form was more appealing than the ravenhaired mask she had been hiding behind for so long. More natural. All she had to do was learn to embrace it. She closed her eyes shortly, exhaling slowly. ”I guess the time is now…” Kenna thought to herself, and turned around slowly to look upon the two she had asked to meet her here; two new mages with strength on par to her own, two mages she was honored to call her allies; sisters-in-arms. Masha and Gaia, both with promising growth. Kenna smiled softly. ”I’m glad you two could make t here with such short notice, thank you.” The silverhaired maiden said, giving both a thankful nod before walking towards the marble table in the middle, upon which many documents, parchments holding requests for aid and a large, detailed map of Fiore laid. ”I won’t stall and get to the point as to why you’ve been summoned here. Lately we’ve been receiving reports of mysterious disappearances and concentrations of magic upon the roads leading into the vast uninhabited lands of Fiore. They’ve been closing in on Ace of Spades, around the intersections here, here and here,” Kenna pointed at the three intersections upon the map, leaving small marks to pinpoint the locations. ”But as of late have been gathering at this point and have become stalwart… which caused concern. Especially the eerieness of the magic gathering there. It doesn’t bode well.” She tapped an area far closer to Ace of Spades, with a more major road, but not one that was frequently traveled.

”I decided to send a team to investigate, but they’ve yet to return… and it has been way past their time to return. So I’m quite sure that whatever it is that’s causing these disappearances, it isn’t something simple we’re dealing with. Had it been a regular bandit group or slavers they could’ve taken it.” A look of worry crossed her face shortly as she crossed her arms and stared at the map for a brief moment, only to look back up at the two women. ”Forgive my bluntness, but it’s needless to say that I’m quite sure both of you have already figured out why I’ve called you here and what role you’ll be playing in this ordeal by now. We need to check out this area and try to locate the team that went missing. But I’d like your opinions on the matter as well, before we go any further… and in case of questions, I will gladly answer them.” The slayer ended.

[793]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Gaia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Sacred- Summer Special Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Card Bonded
    Position : Rising Star
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 1767.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gaia on 21st September 2018, 10:35 pm

WC
    568 WORDS
    TAGGED
    @tagged
    Gaia Sabin
    The Future Isn't Always Set In Stone.
    Gaia looks around the hall with great interest, of course she had read up a bit on it, but being there was something entirely different. Experiencing something she read about was one of her favorite things that could send shivers down her spine. She observed the person in front of her, wondering whom they were exactly? The black haired mage adjusts her blue glasses on her face as she adjusted one of her sleeves on her outfit. She was sporting a red and blue high-low dress that had long flair sleeves with her usual black leggings and boots, her bag with her tarot cards in them, as well as her cloak clasped around her shoulders. Her staff was gripped in her hand. After the one time she didn't bring it with her somewhere, she never went without it unless she absolutely had to. It only took her a second to realize that it was Kenna. The tarot reader smiles as she runs a hand through her short hair and giggles slightly. "It's not a problem, I was wondering if there was anything I could do recently anyways."

The tarot reader had recently unlocked her magic finally, and had been eager to use it to see the extent of her magic, but she didn't want to be a show off on accident. She wanted to wait for the right job to do allow herself to use the cards properly. As Kenna walked over to the table, Gaia had followed suit, holding her hands in front of her delicately as Noya was snoozing away on her usual spot on Gaia's shoulders. She looked at the map and seemed to pale a bit. "That's close to my house..." She mumbles. Gaia's home was on the outskirts of Ace of Spades, but the markers made it seem like the disappearances and concentrations of magic were much closer to her home. She glances up to the Ace as she frowns. The mention of her team she sent not coming back yet, made Gaia worry a little bit more along with her. She takes a deep breath and nods her head. "I'd rather people be blunt and get to the point when it comes to things like this, to be honest. I'm willing to help out... Are there... absolutely no clues whatsoever about the disappearances and the magic showing up there? And where were the team heading last you knew?" She puts a hand on her hip and shakes her head softly. This seemed like a mind scratcher to her.

Her burnt sienna eyes glance over to the redhead, and she smiles slightly to her. It had been a while since she worked with Masha. The last time they worked together was in Minstrel. That was a fun ride to her, and the wine she got out of it at the end? Delightful. Gaia shook her head and smiles to Masha. Noya perked her head up and chirped a bit at her for her own greeting. Gaia then blinked and looked back to Kenna. "How many people were in your team you sent before us? Three? I'd like to know for head counts. And are they wizards as well, or do they not have magic?" She wanted to know exactly how dire the team being missing was. Regardless, she was on board with going out to search for them and finding out what happened.
    STATS

HP: 000
    MP: 000
    Current Durations: Spell Name 0/0
    Current Cooldowns: Spell Name 0/0

Spell1:
    HAVE TO COLOR TO SEE
    Spell 2:
    HAVE TO COLOR TO SEE
    Abilities Used:
    HAVE TO COLOR TO SEE
    Weapons Used:
    HAVE TO COLOR TO SEE
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Gaia ~ Bookie Funds ~ Noya ~ Dragon Tarot Magic ~ Gaia's Home
    Gaia #ff99ff                      Main Account: Adalinda                      2nd Alt Account: Baird                      3rd Alt Account: Saraphina

Theme Song:
    Masha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player -
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 3774

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Translation
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Masha on 26th September 2018, 2:41 pm

Masha perched on the edge of the marble table, waiting for their host to turn around. She was absentmindedly chewing gum. There was a strange calm that pressed down upon her in this strange place and it made her restless, squeamish. It rather felt similar to the scientists forcibly attempting to calm her down when she wasn't doing what they wanted. Masha hadn't been able to resist a rebellious act as a result. The skintight beige pants she had on when she entered laid upon the floor. Now she was clad in only an open vest, a black bandou bra, a white lace thong and a pair of cute brown boots she found. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail. It was a bit of a raunchy look that she usually tried to avoid but the forced calm of this place was too much to handle. The succubus might apologize to the host later. Maybe. Or she might start a new fashion trend where woman showed off their asses and tantalized the world with a glimpse of the front. Her sensuous mouth curved into a smile. Masha rather liked the second option. More for her to look at walking down the street.

A thin eyebrow raised at the mysterious woman's greeting. That was only after Masha had given her a good look up and down. Attractive, in a word but then most people were to Masha. It was once someone opened their mouth that Masha dropped the adjective most of the time. Masha put her foot up on the table and rested her chin on her knee. "You're welcome, hot stuff but might I inquire your name?" She hadn't really seen the woman around the Ace of Spades. While the woman was acting as if she knew Masha, Masha definitely didn't know this woman. "I'm Masha by the way, Masha Dymonrel." A bemused smile graced her face upon hearing they'd be getting straight to the point. Well they hadn't been called here for tea now had they? Beating around the bush would only waste time. She turned to look at the map the woman was referencing. A few papers crinkled as a result. Masha's bored expression transformed as she assessed the map. She'd read quite a bit. Studying the map, the succubus turned to Gaia. Then she thought better of it and turned toward their host. Better to be polite for the moment.

"Be blunt, babe. It's better for everyone. Gives more of a kick too when you thrust." She winked, a small smile on her face. Then she touched the map. "I spend quite a lot of time reading. There are ancient legends associated with these intersections. Legends that draw back to an ancient bewitched card deck. Perhaps it was tarot but I can't remember the details are rather fuzzy. However, those legends might hold some clue as to whats happening now or it could be unrelated." Masha shrugged a dainty shoulder. It was an opinion but not necessarily the truth of the matter. Strange magic made her think of the scientists that created her. There was no way she was bringing them up. This had to be a separate case from that. Noticing Gaia's smile, Masha smiled back. To take her mind off things, the succubus decided to ask an unrelated question. "How are you and your boyfriend doing, Gaia? And when do I get to meet him? Seriously, gurl, you shouldn't hide such a man from your teammate." The redhead pouted at Gaia. It wasn't a serious pout, more of a teasing one. Teasing for fun rather than flirting was something Masha was trying to work on. She wasn't sure how well she did or where the line was most of the time. How far was too far?

The redhead had to shake herself and focus back on the mission. Gaia's question seemed to be a reasonable one. Were the people they were rescuing mages? How many were there? Those were important things to know if they were to be rescuing them. "Also has anyone tested these... anomalies? Can magic penetrate them? Does it swallow magic or does magic pass right through? Are we sure that these things aren't stationary teleportation spells that could send an opponent at us in the blink of an eye?" It was important to know how much study of the anomalies had been done, if any. While Masha hated thinking like the scientists, it was prudent in this case. If they wanted a chance of rescuing the missing team, they needed to know every detail they could.

WC: 767

Masha - Bank - Translation

Jobs in Progress: 3/6
    5 bonus spells: Post 675

Current date/time is 21st November 2018, 6:35 am