Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

How to be a Parent for Dummies

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Magic: W.I.P.
    Third Magic:

How to be a Parent for Dummies - Page 2 Empty Re: How to be a Parent for Dummies

Post by Oras Auro 16th September 2018, 8:14 pm

"She's correct Amora, most Yokai take on an animal form. And Izayuki you and I both know you could have just as easily evaded that attack rather than hurting her. You did that out of stubbornness and for your own amusement, we both know it... At least that's one thing you both have in common: You both are equally stubborn. Why is it that I'm only getting to know the stubborn ones?" The last question was a more quiet reflection on his part. Another reflection, or rather realization he had was this: His only two friends were both female. Was this because women showed their emotions and true intentions more than men? While he knew Izayuki had much hidden in secret, she revealed more than Ruvel ever had, and in far less amount of time. To be frank he believed Ruvel was concealing more than he was letting in on. His personality, history, and even the company rank of suspicion. When Izayuki leaped over to Oras' own head he rolled his eyes. He honestly didn't care that she wanted to use his head as a resting ground. At least around Amora that was. With other guild mates, strangers or enemies it was a different manner altogether. Oras sat down, his movement slow and gentle so as not to disturb the Yokai resting on his head. "Alright so let's go ahead and get introductions fully out of the way. Ask each other anything you want to know about the other.." For some reason he felt a bit uncomfortable. He had gotten used to talking to them one on one, but talking with them both at the same time was a bit.. Awkward for him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

How to be a Parent for Dummies - Page 2 TEm5Pci

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 3,787.5

How to be a Parent for Dummies - Page 2 Empty Re: How to be a Parent for Dummies

Post by Amora Shade 16th September 2018, 8:29 pm

Amora looks towards the guild leader and raises an eyebrow towards the racoon thing in front of her. You know what i meant by that Iza Oras made you sound more human shaped don't give me stuff about you just being an animal. Amora says accusingly towards toward the leader that is now over near her partner as she crosses her arms at her chest and waits to hear from the both of them not believing for a second the leader is just some animal. When hearing the mention of a possible snack from herself she looks confused towards the leader for only a single second before her mind connects the dot. Wait so you think my blood is a treat? That..is a bit weird but sure lets go with that. She says towards the girl just rolling with these things at this point since at this point anything and everything seems logical with the type of people her partner seems to associate with. The black haired girl puts her hands within her pockets of her fur lined coat and glances towards her partner. She smirks slightly at the comment and walks over to him and pats his shoulder gently to provide some sort of comfort towards the red haired man. You don't get stuck with stubborn Oras...well okay you do but that is because you just end up agreeing with what we have to say and thus end up associating with a lot. Amora says in a rather cheerful tone of voice before taking a few steps back to look at the guild leader once more as a serious look crosses her eyes since the matter of the topic that needs to be discussed enters her mind. Learning about each other can wait till later when i'm not here for wanting to get something done. I have a baby tiger named Rose and Oras suggested using some kind of garden place as a course for it that would be designed for it. She says straight to the point as she looks towards the animal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137

Post by Guest 16th September 2018, 10:25 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ H Rank

“But… I am an animal,” the bakedanuki said softly, flicking her silver-furred tail before narrowing her crimson gaze at the raven-haired woman. “Is there a problem with me just being an animal?”
    She was a humble tanuki yokai, nothing grand or fantastic. But of course, humans were often uneasy around persons that did not share their image. It was a shame, really, but Izayuki had an alternate remedy for that if needed, that did not include her forcing herself into a human shape just to please somebody who was not fond of conversing with animals. Narrowed eyes slipping out of their glare and her maw curling into a sly grin, the bakedanuki continued. “Would you prefer that you see something akin to what you are in front of you? I can oblige~” she offered, folding one paw on top of the other comfortably on Oras’ head.

She mentioned blood being a treat, but the tanuki gave no further response. Many yokai enjoyed human flesh, but Izayuki specifically did not quite enjoy their muscle and meat, but did find their blood fairly delicious. Unfortunately, such a fact was something she rarely broadcasted, for the stigma it could carry with it. “Takes a stubborn person to know a stubborn person,” she muttered to Oras in a lighthearted manner, a silver-furred paw slipping down off of his head to flick his ear playfully. Turning her head back towards Amora, the canine thought about what she had said-- they were here over a baby tiger? “So, you want me to help you build a pen for your new pet?” she asked, confused. Did they need the Silver Moon Inn garden specifically, or just a pretty scenic venue?

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 18th September 2018, 6:59 pm

As she slipped down the back of his head he chuckled. "Yeah, stubborn in some areas. If what you say makes logical sense I'm willing to bend my perspective. Nothing stays the same after all. Even if it takes time, everything changes. Amora you should have more experience with my philosophy than Izayuki does, so you probably know what I mean more." He shook his head with a smile but straightened his face when Amora spoke up. Upon hearing Izayuki's reply he shook his head. "Not exactly. We'd like to purchase a plot of land right outside the town if at all possible. At that point I can build a sort of fence and enchant it for our purposes. The infant doesn't know how to survive by itself, so the plan is to teach it hunting and survival skills before introducing some predators to it. Think of this as a way to train the infant and raise it. Differently than raising a normal animal, but also different than raising a humanoid infant. Sort of an in between state. We just need an area to keep it in that we can protect it from death. And, keep it from destroying the room you lend me every time we head out."

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 18th September 2018, 7:36 pm

Amora looks towards the racoon thing that is the guild leader with a raised eyebrow at the female claiming that she is just an animal as Amora just shakes her head not willing to believe it. Especially after the part of mentioning a more human like form which she can only guess is the girl's actual form that she doesn't care for sharing. I'm fine with you being a animal or a human your choice really i just don't know why you would prefer being an animal is all. Though guess i can't say i'm much better since i'm a takeover user. Amora says with a shrug of her shoulders and then points to her partner with a smile on her face. Yeah what he said my little Rose needs a area where she can hunt properly without feeling out of her natural element. I want to raise a proper hunter out of her so she can join me and Oras on jobs while also having this previous practice to make sure that she doesn't get harmed during them. Amora says with a dangerous glint of aggressiveness entering her gaze when mentioning the mere thought of her baby tiger being hurt by somebody possibly when she would possibly go out on a job.

Post by Guest 18th September 2018, 7:58 pm

Izayuki only nodded in halfhearted agreement at Oras’ philosophical speech, something she noted he was certainly passionate about. He then began to mention them buying some land from the guild in order to train their new pet. However, there was something about their words that seemed fairly off putting to the young ayakashi. An in between state-- they were not going to raise it like an animal, but also were not going to raise it like a child. What were they even expecting?

The tanuki was prepared to give a displeased response when the raven-haired woman spoke again, pretty much insulting who and what the guild master was. “Is that so?” she grunted, before vanishing suddenly from Oras’ head. She instantly reappeared on Amora’s head, and in the heartbeat that she did so, the bakedanuki attempted to channel some of her mononoke magic to the Takeover mage. The result of the sudden use of her yokai abilities would turn Amora into a small animal, preferably another eastern raccoon dog just like her, only with natural and unstained fur colors. The effect rarely lasted too long with the small dose of magic the guild master had used, but Izayuki was not about to tell the two other mages that.

With no head left to sit on, the silver-furred canine would land on the ground, likely a little tinier than a tanuki that Amora would become. If such the attempt were successful, the bakedanuki would speak again, a defiant and taunting look in her eyes as she peered at the other canine. “How does it feel being in the form of a creature you’re not?” Izayuki would ask matter of factly, a slight growl in her tone. Her crimson eyes darted up at Oras for a moment, a signal to not try and interrupt as she attempted to teach his apprentice a lesson of her own. “That’s how it feels for me to remain in the form of a human for so long. I was born in this body, so don’t talk to me or any self-aware or talking animal as if we’re a being that’s lesser than you humans.”

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 20th September 2018, 4:42 pm

Hearing the dispute between the guild master and his apprentice he couldn't help but think 'oh brother'. And just as he suspected Izayuki went and did something. Whether it was out of annoyance, to put her in her place, or just for the lols, the small Yokai leaped onto Amora and transformed her into a small animal. Oras placed his hand on his face and sighed. Izayuki gave him a look that told him not to interrupt but how on earth could he? Oras didn't have the magic capable of transforming someone into or from another form. The two of them were at Izayuki's mercy, so Oras hoped that Amora would change her words. The thing is, he doubted she meant to be insulting in any way, and was just sharing her thoughts and confusion on the matter. This was what he had tried warning her about when he told her that a Yokai's emotions and thoughts were different than a human's. Amora may have lived like an animal during her childhood, but she was still a human in reality. He hoped this didn't get too out of hand. "Izayuki.. I don't think she was trying to insult or upset you in any way. She doesn't fully understand and was simply expressing that confusion, at least that's the most likely aspect that occurred here." "I told you that Yokai don't see things the same way as humans," he told Amora telepathically.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 20th September 2018, 4:53 pm

She feels herself slowly turn into a creature that is much smaller than what she is used to as she looks at her raccoon like body as much as she can and then turns towards the leader with as much of a amused look as she can give. Amora than would try to respond back towards the woman known as Iza with the still amused look in her eyes. I'm a takeover user Iza. Being in a form i wasn't born in is now the norm for me. Besides i wasn't trying to talk to you as if you were a lesser being i just didn't understand the appeal of being a creature that is defined as a animal. Humans can do much more than what they've defined as animals. Amora says with a shrug, or one that is as good as one can be while being raccoon. She than glances towards her partner and just looks amused even still as she responds back. 'Meh they seem interesting maybe quick to act if i'm using Iza as my model of the entire races of her species. Might be fun to interact with more Yokai.' She responds back towards Oras in a amused tone of voice being heard loud and clear within her telepathic words as she than turns her attention back towards the other raccoon that had turned her into one as Amora lays down on the ground and looks at her. So than how long is this meant to last? I'm certain my little Rose would possibly eat me if she saw me like this if she didn't recognize my scent. Besides we still didn't get to the point of getting my Rose a place. She says back towards the leader or will at least try while within the body of a raccoon that Iza gave her.

Post by Guest 18th October 2018, 6:58 pm

“Trying to insult or not, any decent being has enough sense to not--” the bakedanuki’s response to Oras was cut off by further insulting words from the now-tanuki Amora.

Even an idiot could see that there was no point in continuing to lecture or correct the haughty girl-now-tanuki. She clearly saw animals as lesser than herself, stating that humans could do more than “animals”. In regards to unintelligent animals, perhaps it rang true, but that was hardly the case here. “So because you’re human and I’m not, you’re saying you can do more than me?” the tanuki growled, silver-furred tail lashing in irritation. She certainly would have liked to test that theory. She saw humans and animal yokai like herself as equals, but it was not too expected to see yet another human that looked down on her kind. Humans looked down on yokai and animals and yokai looked down on humans. It was the way of things. But did the foolish human really believe she could act in such a ‘racist’ manner and still get help from the bakedanuki?

“It lasts as long as I want it to,” the ayakashi said coolly, knowing the statement to be half true. It really only boiled down to the amount of magic she wished to bother expending to retain the temporary effects. Of course, she could always morph the soul of Amora into something it was not and reflect the physical appearance to match it. Really, the only reason she did not choose to permanently change Amora into some beast was because the brat was her guildmate’s apprentice. “You trespass in the library meant only for Black Rose members, waltz in here placing your own kind above another without a shred of human decency or courtesy, and still expect me to help you build a pen for your pet?” the bakedanuki scoffed, standing up straight. Within the blink of an eye, she had returned to sitting on Oras’ head by use of a teleport. “Why should I help you?”

There was no longer a favor to be granted. Amora had overstayed her welcome and the only “favor” the ayakashi intended on giving her was letting her leave the library with her memories, and life, intact-- the latter so being more for Oras than the girl. If the raven-haired mage wanted land or anything from her for the small tiger, she would have to sell the yokai on why she was worth helping, or at the very least, pay up.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:03 am