Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

RISIBLE

Rin Loves Mari
    Rin Loves Mari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Elegancus
    Experience : 1,962.5

RISIBLE Empty RISIBLE

Post by Rin Loves Mari 8th September 2018, 2:16 pm

The slayer had been roused from her sleep by a cream-furred cat whose grumpiness nearly matched the peach-haired girl's. In tandem their eyes squinted at each other, as if sizing up who was going to throw the first verbal punch.

Eventually, Hime yawned. "Get on with it," she waved her hand vaguely at Vassa and fell back onto the bed, forgoing the sitting position she had assumed upon being awoken so roughly by two sets of cat claws on the bottom of one foot. "Also, if there's blood on these sheets, you're going to be the one to explain it to Poko or Leona." The scratches were barely stinging, but the fact that she felt that much from it at all indicated that oxygen might be contacting the blood. That implied that it was possible for other things, including brand-new high thread count sheets, to do the same and touch the wound.

Vassa flicked her tail and yanked the bedding off of on top of the slayer without much pretense, hooking her claws into the sheets and depositing them unceremoniously on the floor. "Now listen to me, Rionsa. It's early," meanwhile, Hime had noticed her bedside clock and now at this the peach-haired mage slapped a hand over the feline's mouth. "Yes, it is early, you should let me sleep," the irritated girl mumbled as she turned over more on her left side and patted the mattress with her free hand, seeking the covers that had just been moved out of reach. "Immphickyoo," the cat snarled into Hime's palm. Suddenly, the fiery mage jerked away her arm from Vassa's muzzle. Bringing it up just an eighth of a meter away from her face, the slayer squinted at her palm. "Gross, you really did bite me," she complained, shoving her hand underneath her head and wiping her it off on the backside of her pillow. The slayer was reluctant to sit up but did so, and she gazed at her animal companion with bleary eyes and frizzy hair.

"Listen, I am one hundred percent a morning person, but it's not even 2 AM and this basically qualifies as night owl territory," Hime explained in a babying tone before curling up without any sheets and burying her head between to arms with hands clapped over her ears. "I found you a job," the Exceed began, annoyance crispening her tone, "From a certain pirate crew. It's quite a ways away, so we have to get going soon if you want to do it, and I'm sure you do."

The tone of the feline left no room for argument, and already Hime had perked up at the word pirate. And a certain pirate crew? That wording left no room for doubt in the peach-haired girl's mind that this was related to her seemingly endless quest to discover the whereabouts of the Black Fox, a mysterious pirate who sailed in particular all over the Eastern Sea. Might they be headed to Hargeon Town and the docks? Hime sat up and scooted out of bed. "Okay, I'm going."

Vassa smiled smugly and materialized her wings, flying after the slayer and pushing past her as the two crossed the room's threshold. "I'll tell you more when we get there, just follow me," she advised.
    ---

"You want me to what?" the slayer whisper shrieked as the cat shushed her, glancing around with panic visible in her urgent gaze. "What's wrong, Rionsa? It's pirates. I told you, a certain pirate crew, the one who's been in the newspapers lately, especially when people talk about Minstrel." the ivory-furred cat murmured under her breath with an innocent blink of her eyes after confirming that nobody around appeared to have heard them. "I followed you all the way here, traveling for several hours and much of it was spent sick to my stomach, just to hear that lo and behold we've somehow ended up in Minstrel and you want me to help the Sea Snakes smuggle illegal goods into Joya? That's on the west side of the ocean, Vassa. The Black Fox is on the eastern-" she cut herself off and sighed heavily. The feline, meanwhile, was staring at the mage curiously and with a smidgen of disappointment. "I thought so, but it doesn't feel good to have it be confirmed right in front of my eyes. You came just because you thought it would involve that good for nothing. We'll talk about it after you do this job."

Hime adjusted her headphones angrily and shoved a lollipop in her mouth before tossing the wrapper towards the Exceed's face. "Shove off," she hissed. Normally the girl would have been happy to take a job such as this one, but it was the letdown of misunderstanding who had offered the mission that so ruined her mood. "You're paying for a mage to heal my motion sickness when we get back to Fiore-" she had been stomping away from Vassa, still looking over her shoulder towards the Exceed. Thus, the girl had failed to notice the rider and steed right in her path, the horse of the pair which she walked straight into the flank of. Holding back a hiss of frustration, the girl surveyed the figure mounted on the pale, ruby eyed- oh, such a striking horse, Hime reflected. She no longer was concerned at all about apologizing to the owner, but her eyes flitted up to his or her glowing blue gaze anyway.

OOC:
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arma Machinis
    Second Skill: Archive - Nemo
    Third Skill:

RISIBLE Empty Re: RISIBLE

Post by Kaja Jelen 9th September 2018, 11:42 am

Horseshoes clack on a paved road as a lone rider rode through wisps of mist at dawn. The sun blinds those that would gaze up on him from a distance, only to see in full glory when he passes them. The rider was a knight, armoured in mail with a tattered black sure coat with a stag head emblazed upon it. Eerie blue glowing eyes shine faintly within the crevices of his masked helmet. A ragged cloak hangs on his shoulders, the frayed ends flutters behind him as he trotted on the road. The horse was white and stained with yellow sweat marks. Its eyes were maroon, and it holds his ears in his neck. He would sporadically shake his head and yellow foam sprayed around. A black heater shield emblazed with a bone coloured stags head hangs on the left side of the horse, while an ominous large axe adorns the other flank. The horse’s name is Albus Sævio, White Rampage, one of four unique horses whom only bear one master. Those masters would be the four horsemen of the apocalypse and his rider was the horsemen of pestilence. Lord Godfrey of Ushill, count of Ushill and Crachton, a lieutenant of Lucifer.

Godfrey had not slept in weeks nor had his horse, nor had they eaten. Godfrey was determent to get to some port in Minstrel. His orders were clear, seek allies and cause discord. He had found a request, some pirates requiring some back up due to a naval blockade. It seemed beneath him to help them, yet he had not done anything of note at all since his arrival in Fiore nor had he gained allies for the cause. He only had made a personal alliance with the daughter of Lucifer himself which had its perks. If he helped the pirates he could pressure them in aiding him when necessary. Transport of his person or transport of troops or supplies. Logistics are important in war, a war that would come eventually. This venture was a risk, long travel on horseback and then travel by ship and who knows what will come after that.

Godfrey entered the port city at noontide. The streets are crowded with all sorts of plebeians. Peasants from the countryside come to trade goods with other peasants and merchants from distant lands. Artisans sell specially crafted items from mugs to barrels and the inns were crowded with rowdy patrons. The city smelled of sea and of the royal purple mantel the king of Pergrande carried, the stench of fish. His mood soured with that thought. The king of Pergrande had declared him an outlaw and banished him, on the ground of witchcraft, kin-slaughter, usurping and being the bringer of the black death. The thought of the later made his mouth corners curled up, a wicked smile. He himself had been a victim of the plague and he believed that he had survived it and later became the horsemen of Pestilence because of it after he signed the pact with the Devil. He had died in truth, risen back alive as a drauger by black sorcery of his true father, the priest of the town.

His horse stopped and looked sideways, Godfrey followed his gaze. A young girl had bumped against his horse. He was surprised that his horse hadn’t lashed out; this steed was truly different than the destriërs he was used to. The girl’s hair was orange-brown and besides, it walked a white cat. He would have sneered against her as one expects a nobleman would react. But his horse had left her be. “Watch where your walking,” Spoke Godfrey with his hoarse voice, “you do not want to be stepped on by a warhorse.” He was about to spur his horse, but some social interaction wasn’t too bad after such a long travel. He would wait for her to reply.

Wc:660

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bianca§
    RISIBLE 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Rin Loves Mari
    Rin Loves Mari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Post by Rin Loves Mari 9th September 2018, 2:16 pm

Though she should never explicitly be called a coward, Hime was not one for confrontation without dramatic flair and much mirth involved. Thus, when she received the scratchily delivered warning from a still unnamed figure, the slayer was more than ready to, depart in peace, so to speak. Yet, she was struck by that same hoarseness in his tone, as well as his apparent care, no matter why or how much of it, for some random girl in the street who could have been stepped on by the warhorse in question and had her death chalked up to having been an accident.

With her eyes as smiling crescents, Hime gently tipped her head back up to study the mounted figure. After a moment's breath, she dug briefly in one of her pockets before fishing out a small, oval-shaped and white-wrapper thing that appeared to be candy. "Here, a cough drop," the female reached up with an open hand, the small thing nestled in the center of her palm. She pressed her lips together, curiosity piqued; however, the girl refrained from saying anything more. "Rionsa, what are you doing-" The voice started out slightly faint and immediately grew to be an irritated feline screech as Vassa flew to the slayer's side. "Who's this?" the Exceed murmured with concealed hostility, before a sudden clamor of noise further down the docks interrupted Hime's concentration on any possible response from the strange man. The pair, slayer and feline, would have ignored the rambunctious noise if not for a sudden exclamation that caught their simultaneous attention.

"Hey you with the cat!" Hime stiffened and whirled in the direction of the call, a smile plastered on her face as her expression visibly became friendly but detached. Before she could even attempt any sort of verbal reaction to the shout apparently addressed towards her, the male voice growled loudly again. "And dude on the horse! Yeah, you two, you like amphibians right? We've been expecting ya." At this the slayer blinked rapidly, trying to digest that seemingly completely random burst of words when Vassa hissed at her, "I know that guy, I gave him your picture earlier when he asked who to expect. He's part of the Sea Snakes," the feline's murmurings grew even less audible as she winded down the brief explanation.

Hime followed the man who had shouted, her eyes trailing his figure as he turned after a minute of gazing at the rider and the slayer pair. The sailor walked confidently down the dock and disappeared below deck after boarding the second ship on the left. "I-Is he coming too?" the Exceed muttered in Hime's ear, flicking her tail towards the warhorse and its rider, whose name the female had missed. "I suppose?" the slayer mused aloud. "I guess you're here to help out a crew too," the fiery mage addressed the dark horseman, a half-smile tugging at the corner of her mouth that resulted in a smirk crossing her lips. "I missed your name earlier, but please call me Vana or Hime- your choice. This fluffball only calls me Rionsa because she's stuck ten years ago," the fire-wielder huffed as she paced farther north, towards the disguised vessel of the pirates. Hime didn't glance behind her to see much more from the person she could be working with; they would have to sail with the Sea Snakes until the crew happened upon a Minstrel navy ship of a suitably small size.

OOC:
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 10th September 2018, 7:45 am

Godfrey frowned behind his mask, is she offering me candy? He had no time to think of any action to take when her cat flew at her side which was even more outlandish to him. It could even speak. But his thoughts were disrupted by a sudden loud voice. The person, a sailor, stood far from them but his voice was used to shout through the tempest storm. The sailor had addressed the girl with her cat and then called him too. Godfrey’s eyes pulsed orange as angered welled within him after being referred to as dude. Bator, had been in slumber during the trip but now rose closer to the surface. Do ye accept that insolence? bellowed Bator in his mind. He will get his due. decided Godfrey hoping that Bator was satisfied with that answer. He had not missed his split persona. Bator kept silent, he had learned that it was not so easy anymore to influence his other half that easy nowadays. Lilim had quenched most of his rage. He studied the face of the sailor closely as his right hand brushed over the axe head, he would remember.

The girl and her cat started to follow the sailor and Godfrey spurred his horse. “It seems so to be.” He had not anticipated others to help as well, something that could potentially harm his negotiation position, and he surely had not expected such a person to be a girl. Godfrey once again frowned, what an odd cat. He shook his head. “My name is Lord Godfrey of Ushill, count of Ushill and Crachton.” Said Godfrey in his hoarse voice, he looked at the ship. He would not be able to take his horse with him though that didn’t matter, who could use a horse in a naval battle. He dismounted near the ship and took his shield and axe and a bag from his horse. He slung the shield and bag on his back and the axe he held in his hand. His horse walked away from him and a portal of ice crystals appeared, cold winds and snow rushed from the other side. The horse walked through the icy portal and it closed shut, the wind stopped. Godfrey had not paid any mind to his horse, his clothing was caught in the wind and that was the only thing he noted about his horse’s disappearance. He did not feel the cold. He walked over the wooden platform onto the ship and there he took off his helmet and his chainmail coif, they would hang on his back. He took off the padded coif as well and pushed it somewhere between his belt. His messy white hair appeared and his pale skin, a walking corpse he looked like and a walking corpse he was.

wc:482

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bianca§
    RISIBLE 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Rin Loves Mari
    Rin Loves Mari

Post by Rin Loves Mari 10th September 2018, 5:54 pm

'It seems so to be?' Hime could not help but overturn that phrase again and again in her mind, brain whirring like a set of cogs as she contemplated those few words. What a strange... what exactly was strange, the slayer could not be sure, but she certainly hoped this journey would not be a boring one. The peach-haired female soon found herself boarding the ship, following a path closely resembling that of the Sea Snakes' crew member who had called the two still unfamiliar mages just half of a minute ago. She barely caught the man's name, at least she assumed the figure was male, but her attention was soon diverted by the display that he had put on, if unintentionally, on the earth one might step on directly after leaving the dock itself. "Ice," the slayer couldn't help but hiss lowly, normally out of earshot of those not within a meter range. It was a pity to see the unusual steed go, but then Hime supposed she was really only fond of horses until she witnessed them do their business or really anything at all related to being alive.

Continuing to observe as the strange mage whom the female could now recognize as Lord Godfrey stepped towards the ship and boarded with a quiet certainty, Hime made note of how he removed the helmet and heavy mail that seemed to be unnecessary at the time. But really, what did she know, for the girl was not predisposed to wearing such things and had never made the additional effort. His hair was even fairer than his skin; fairer was not quite the right word, for it implied some sort of breath and life-associated flush underneath pale skin, and Lord Godfrey's hair was starkly white.

The slayer found her thoughts interrupted as the ship suddenly jerked; they were lifting up the anchor and setting sail, seemingly with barely two minutes of delay between the pair of hired mages boarding the ship and the delivery of news of their arrival to the vessel's captain. The man in question, or so Hime assumed, was now striding confidently across the dock. He paused several meters away and studied the uncommon pairing with unreadable eyes. Then, when the ship had managed to make it out of the port city altogether, a feat that probably should have taken longer, but pirates were not known to follow naval speed limits, the well-dressed stranger spoke. "We expect to sail for an hour or few, but do not be surprised should it take longer. After encountering the navy, the method you use to acquire the flag is of no consequence, but we will expect you to be finished before sundown. We sail to Joya tonight." He had not taken a step more towards them and his voice was barely conversational in volume, but it carried across the deck of the vessel.

This did not surprise Hime, for she could understand that it may be easier to even further deceive the checkpoint officials by forcing them to rely solely on the flag, being unable to clearly discern the faces or demeanors of the men manning the disguised pirate ship. With a small smile, the slayer made her way over to Lord Godfrey, who seemed to be standing near where they had disembarked. "Did you have any plans on how exactly we might accomplish the mission?" she asked, cordially. The female was more than willing to act the part of a stranded civilian whose ship had been capsize, her escaping barely with her life. Still, she would also be keenly interested in Vassa simply flying the two over and letting them drop down and wreck havoc, or really any method in between for infiltration or destruction, should that be the other mage's preference.

In the end, Hime would likely try to set fire to everything and anybody left occupying the navy vessel after the flag had been acquired, regardless of what had conspired.

OOC:
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 16th September 2018, 7:23 am

Godfrey listened to the captain's words and thought to himself, He has little patience. It was for him at least a relieve that it would be done quickly, he was afraid it would take weeks. Godfrey looked for a place to dump his belongs and found an empty barrel in which he laid his stuff, with the exception for his axe which he kept in his hands. He rested with his left hand on the axes his handle with the axe blade on the wooden boards. The girl walked to him and began to ask him a question. He took a moment to think about it, he had never fought in a naval battle nor had he studied naval warfare at all. He had been learned much about warfare though, but all land-based. A ship is a like a floating castle, he thought. if you don’t have siege engines to breach the falls then you must climb it. “If we spot the ship then I can summon my horse and ride towards it. We board it, and take out the crew and take the flag.” Said Godfrey. “But tell me, what does a little girl do here? These are pirates and helping them is a crime. You know that do you? This is not a game.” Godfrey wasn’t that patient for an answer and continued, “You do have access to magic, do you?” He had never worried about the lives of others that much but could not let her do something like this if she didn’t know what she was up against. “Before I forget,” Godfrey grabbed one of her arms with his right, naked, hand and a symbol of two intertwined snakes appeared on her hand, “to prevent sickness”. He proceeded by giving the cat a clumsy pat on the head.  The symbol would prevent them from getting ill of his pestilence magic.

wc:310

Bianca§
    RISIBLE 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Rin Loves Mari
    Rin Loves Mari

Post by Rin Loves Mari 16th September 2018, 8:10 am

Hime tapped her finger along her chin in response to Lord Godfrey's words. "Well, I actually quite like pirates," the slayer considered, barely restraining her impulse to sing-song the words. She much liked the man's idea of taking out the crew in addition, or more specifically, prior to stealing away the flag. Turning to Vassa, the female was just about to say something when she felt a lurch in her stomach and immediately rushed to the edge of the dock, hanging over the rail and begging inside her head that she did not up-heave the entire contents of her stomach, especially the wonderful, read: nonexistent, breakfast she had consumed. Stomach acid was hardly a taste that the girl desired to linger on her taste buds for the entire mission.

Lord Godfrey seemed to repeat part of his prior question, to which the slayer finally dragged herself back to standing upright, though her skin seemed to be tinged a pale shade of green. Now that the ship was properly moving, motion sickness was hitting her hard. "Yes, I do have magic," the peach-haired girl replied, the corner of her mouth lifting up slightly at his inquiry. "Worried that I might get hurt?" There lay a teasing lilt to her voice, though the unadded question at the end was an inquiry if the man was concerned about being dragged down in the job. This, Hime was determined to not let happen, but if only this stupid sickness could cease...

It did seem that this horseman, despite his rather dark appearance, was a blessing from heaven, as he cast some spell to prevent sickness on her at that very moment. Such a movement did raise a slight suspicion in the female that he somehow instinctively knew of her magic and thus the ailments that followed it, but when the other mage proceeded to cast the same enchantment on Vassa it became more clear that the action was more of a precaution or safeguard. "Aah? Cute," she couldn't resist adding as Lord Godfrey patted Vassa on the head, making an adorable sight as the Exceed raised an unimpressed brow and tried not to flick her tail in delight.

"What kind of magic do you use?" the slayer asked, blinking with intrigue as she angled her hand a little bit, examining the shape of the pair of snakes. "I'm a fire mage," Hime offered, glancing up to try to meet eyes with the horseman. It could indeed be seen as a bit strange for the fiery slayer to be out here in the middle of the ocean, thus surrounded by water, but she was an enormous fan of the stuff anyway. And she did like pirates, quite a bit in general at least, though there were certainly bad groups just like with any other favorite. With a slightly off put expression, Hime drew a heart in the air in front of her with fiery peach-colored flames, much to Vassa's dismay judging by the sudden screeching of the feline when she witnessed the sight. "Rionsa! We! Are! On! A! Boat! Made of wood!" the Exceed waved her paws with panic as she fluttered around in the air, circling the heart. The cat's wings had sprouted out of her back, a light, luminescent pinky orange in comparison to the cream fur on the rest of her body.

"Lighten up, Vassa, it's not even touching the deck," the fire slayer chided gently, laughing as she dragged her finger and subsequently the heart all around through the air as she twirled in a few circles. The female was tempted to dive into the ocean, even though she couldn't exactly properly swim, and such an idea seemed folly. After looking around and determining that nothing much was happening at the moment, the girl covered herself in a thin layer of heated magic and balanced neatly on the rail of the deck before diving into the ocean. When she resurfaced, she spat out the salty taste and waved cheerfully at the Exceed and Lord Godfrey. The captain had said it would be around an hour or a couple in the very least before they encountered a suitable target, so she figured why not to enjoy herself. Still mindful of the mission, though, she did move alongside the ship as it continued to break through the waves. Surprisingly, it wasn't too much of a challenge to keep up to pace with the vessel.

OOC:
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 20th September 2018, 2:05 am

“I am the horseman of Pestilence.” Said Godfrey solemnly with his hoarse voice. He didn’t bother to go into any details. The girl created a flaming heart within the air and her cat went into a panic. A like for pirates and hearts, what an odd combination, thought Godfrey. The girl and the cat had a little back and forth while the girl played around with the flaming heart. The girl jumped into the ocean not much later to take a swim, she waved but Godfrey didn’t wave back. He went to his things and took out a whetstone from his belongings. He sought a place to sit and started sharpening his already sharp axe. The sound of stone on metal was a comforting sound to Godfrey but it seemed to make the crew nervous. They avoided him as if he was the plague, which he of course actually was, walking a wide arch around him.

He stopped after a while when he decided that the blade couldn’t be sharper than it was at current. He laid away the stone and went to search for that insolent sailor. He wasn’t on deck, so he went to look downstairs. The sailor, alongside a few others, were napping in hang mats. They had the night shift assumed Godfrey. But the degrade would never wake again except in the depths of hell. “Here is a gift from me my master.” Whispered Godfrey as he placed his naked right hand upon the forehead of the snoring sailor. “Raptio Incitamentum.” The body of the sailor shocked and his snoring stopped. Godfrey took his leave and went back upstairs to the deck. It seemed right on time as well. A man in the crow’s nest shouted, “Ship! Starboard!” The ship took chase. Not much longer the man shouted again, “Minstrel frigate!”. The men on the ship seemed to cheer on that, their pray was near. “Get ready girl.” Said Godfrey to the Hime.

They got closer and the frigate seemed to have noticed them, it turned around. Godfrey decided not to wait longer. He snapped with his fingers. The icy portal appeared, and an ice-cold wind blew onto the deck. Turning everything that was wet with seawater into solid ice. His horse stepped out of the portal and the portal disappeared with the wind. He mounted and spurred his horse. It jumped off the ship with a loud shriek that was felt within the core of bones. It was a sound of cracking ice, of a cold death. The horse seemed to gallop in the middle of the air.  Godfrey jumped off his horse when he was above the enemy ship, his horse galloped further and into a portal to disappear once more.

A thick green mist surrounded Godfrey, the sounds of chocking people were heard all around him. The wind blows hard at sea and the eerie green cloud soon dispersed over the empty sea. Godfrey became visible. Not in his mail armour no, he appeared within black plate armour wrought in the shape of a demonic skeleton. His blue eyes glow eerie behind the mask of a skull, set within a crowned helmet. “I’m conquest, I’m the plague.” Shouted Godfrey and his eyes turned orange and Bator took over. Hundreds of insects crawled from crevices within the armour and flew around him. Eating from those around him. The horsemen swung his axe around and slammed it into the spin of a sailor. He laughed as he walked to the next.

wc:594

HP:390 MP:375/465 MD:61,5

Spells used:
    Parasite Frenzy: UA
    Raptio Incitamentum: C rank
    Triumphus Basileum: C rank
    Memento Mori: Ranking +

Total consumed magic: 90

Bianca§
    RISIBLE 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Rin Loves Mari
    Rin Loves Mari

Post by Rin Loves Mari 20th September 2018, 6:00 pm

Needless to say, the peach-haired slayer was tad disappointed that Lord Godfrey chose not to return her wave. Instead, the horseman retreated beyond view, possibly still on deck and simply out of sight but also perhaps having gone down further into the body of the vessel. Shrugging, the fire mage found herself relaxing her limbs and allowing herself to be pulled along by Vassa, who had flown over the edge of the rail and was currently attempting to drag the waterlogged Hime through the ocean. The Exceed's goal was no doubt simply to get her back onto the ship, but in the end it seemed more like a game of catch-up or as if the feline was pulling her along as a tug boat could pull its larger, dependent counterpart. Regardless, she was perfectly content to let the feeling of waves wash over her skin, and eyes, and face- she breathed in the liquid and felt it drip into her lungs as the salty fluid replaced all of the oxygen previously occupying the space.

Seemingly, her skin was loose around her muscles, her face smooth and relaxed as the seawater ran awash over it. Inside, though, Hime was still burning up, broiling the surrounding area of the ocean and sending minuscule bubbles up around her. Despite the calming lap of the curvatures of water that splashed against her body, the girl couldn't help but smolder with excitement and a harsh laughter that felt derisive of this entire mission. Pirates were surely one of her interests, but helping poor, incapable Minstrel buccaneers wasn't something she was actually invested in. Lord Godfrey had made the mission slightly more interesting, but Hime still found herself tapping into her apparently endless reserves of a weird head space feeling that made her able to find random and completely inconsequential, blank enjoyment in the most meaningless of things.

It was then that she breathed out in an unattractive spurt of water that burned her nostrils, as she comprehended the words some sailor had just shouted. Barely a moment later, Lord Godfrey's voice was resounding in her ears even through the waves. Vassa suddenly heaved thte slayer out of the water, her drenched clothes having never existed as flames erupted over her body, briefly a burst of vibrant orange flame before becoming nothing more than a slight wavering, a bit of fuzziness in the air that was perfectly colorless but bent the light with their heat. Her clothes were dry, though. That was really the most important part. Not how a Minstrel navy's sailor screamed as she crashed into him, having dropped from the sky courtesy of Vassa's transformation wings. How the reason he was so horrified and unable to react was because the fires had seared into his skin, through his clothes, and melting everything he had on his person literally onto his person.

The slayer didn't bother to glance at him again before she left a small patch of cinders on the wooden blanks and flashed over to the stairs on deck, tempted to go below and begin wrecking havoc. Barely another few seconds after, her decision was made. Hime smiled beatifically as she formed an enormous fireball, tongues of flame snaking out of the mass and stretching toward nearby surfaces, hungry and searching. Without another thought, she tossed it down the stairs and turned back to the fight that was happening on deck.

Her peach colored hair swung from side to side as she tilted her head this way and then that, looking for some sort of rigging. Partly to climb the mast to grab the flag, but mostly to burn down and begin deconstructing the sails and wooden structure of the vessel with various combustion of the more... easy to burn parts, which could act as the kindling to this bonfire of a sea burial. Hime barely caught sight of the mass of bugs or insects emerging from every aperture in Lord Godfrey's armor before she diverted her attention to a nearby sailor, slashing out at his arm and whipping her leg out in a vicious kick that felled him without another thought. She threw fireballs left and right, not doing much individually, but together they were able to set on fire all manner of flammable things on deck, the magic flickering in her flames able to overcome the pure physical water and water-logged state of most of the wood. She was tempted to begin attempting to scale the mast, but there was still much to be burned down; the only thing that was off-limits was the flag itself, and probably her fellow destructive mage, since Vassa was hovering over nothing but the ocean, unwilling to get near to all of the fire and drowning that was taking place within meters of and on the ship.

OOC:
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 23rd September 2018, 3:13 am

Godfrey disappeared as the blue light of his eyes faded and got encompassed by the orange of Bator. The ice coldness of Godfrey’s soul changed to the raging fires of Bator. The voice from within the crowned skeleton armour changed, the hoarse voice faded and became harder and the Pergrande accent thickened. The parasites had left the dark knight and a green gas slowly poured out of the holes and crevasse and followed the user around where he went like a sort of shadow. The armoured skeleton swung his axe around like a madman, unlucky sailors lost limbs and the lucky ones died at once. A pistol blazed, and a bullet ricocheted from the helmet. The orange eyes snapped into blue and Godfrey was back.

What? He wondered for a few fleeting seconds what was going on, then he remembered. He turned around to the marine that dared shooting at him. Everything on the ship seemed vague and only the marine seemed sharp. He was reloading his gun frantically and kept on glazing at the ominous entity before him. Godfrey took a step towards him, and another. The marine dropped his loading stick and aimed and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened, he had forgotten to pull the hammer back and he realised it. He corrects his mistake and fired, the distance was close, and the bullet hit Godfrey without the need of aiming. The bullet pierced the armour on the chest and entered the flesh making Godfrey groan. He closed his eyes as he felled the bullet nestling in his chest, it was not deep, but it hurt. The eyes opened again within the sockets of the skulled mask in the crowned helmet, they glow orange once more. The groan turned into a roar as Bator returned, he swiftly moved closer to the marine whom had dropped his gun and unsheathed his saber. Bator deflected the first and final blow of the sabre with his axe and his left hand took over the handle of the axe as his right hand encompassed itself in a tight grip around the poor man’s neck. He squeezed, and the man clawed at the hand hoping it loses its grasp. Bator lifted the men up with ease and spoke. “Ignis Incitamentum”. Bator laughed hysterically as flames erupted from his right hand and burned away the hairs of the man, and soon after burned his flesh. The marine screamed long but finally stopped and Bator dropped him.

Two guns fired, and both found there to aim at the horseman. One bullet was deflected on the helmet and the other buried itself in the side of Bator. Bator turned around and saw the gunner, it was an officer though Bator did not notice that. He stormed at the officer, who discharged his guns and took out a sabre in his right and water was collected around his left. Sword and axe met, and a large chunk of steel sprung of the blade of the sabre. The weapons clashed trice more and then a water spike splashed upon the left arm of Bator and pierced it. Bator shouted, and a small mosquito escaped from his helmet, it stung the officer whom didn’t notice it. Bator continued to smash his way through the man, eventually cutting off his left arm and then finishing him off with a blow from his left shoulder towards his heart. The man died, and Bator looked for a next pray. The dead man rose slowly towards its feet and started to attack the living.

Bator mowed his way through sailors and marines alike when Godfrey returned. The orange eyes changed blue. Godfrey stood still for a moment, and soon he remembered once more where and why he was. He proceeded towards the mast and started to cut it down when the captain came from his cabin.

wc: 648

HP:260 MP:375/465 MD:61,5

Spells used:
    Ignis Incitamentum
    Mortui Ambulantes Morbus

Triumphus Basileum: C rank 11 posts left

Total consumed magic: 40

Bianca§
    RISIBLE 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Rin Loves Mari
    Rin Loves Mari

Post by Rin Loves Mari 24th September 2018, 5:54 pm

Having been observing the scene at the mast and center of the ship, Hime reacted the very moment Lord Godfrey's attention to the wooden pole seemed to waver upon the appearance of the Minstrel Navy captain. As much as the slayer itched to pounce forwards and bombard the official with all manner of flaming fireballs and onslaughts of slashes and hits, she had been focused on the rigging previously and was still kind of in the mood to burn it down. Witih a fairly determined expression on her face, the dragon slayer rushed closer to the mast, already yanking a sharp short sword out of her backpack and unsheathing it. She clothed the blade in flames that seared directly into the wood, at first just smoldering and leaving a thick black line and indent until finally they warmed the nearby area of the block of organic material enough for it to catch fire, despite any waterlogged qualities and the muggy conditions of air just above the surface of the sea.

With heavy slices and lots of strength and repetitive motion from her upper body and arms, Hime managed to slice through the mast completely, and the boat immediately felt off-kilter. She started at the sudden shifting underneath her feet and the way that the vessel swayed dangerously from side to side. She quickly grabbed the mast, which seemed to be falling to the side in one motion and sort of defying gravity but obeying some rules of roleplay and anime somewhere, and hefted it in her arms. Further above, Vassa flew and tried to snatch the flag off of the wooden beam. The Exceed tugged desperately as the mast tilted unevenly from side to side, Hime not really focusing on holding it properly or steadily as she was tossing fireballs at nearby Minstrel officers, much to her delight. Their outfits simply deserved to be burned to a crisp in her opinion. But eventually the cream furred feline was able to rip the flag off, barely getting parts of the rigging too that were enough to maybe tie the flag back up to the pirate ship when they made it back.

Hime spat her lollipop out onto the deck, since her hands were busy and the peach haired mage was unable to hold it. Busy trying to smooth out her skirt and fix the wrinkles in her sleeves from the creases that had formed while hacking at the mast, but she was busy nonetheless. Hime did eventually finish that task and squinted a bit to scan along the horizon, just searching for the small or not so small because of the distance, shape that would be the pirate ship. When she located it, several meters away but not really out of vision, she jerked her head in inclination to Vassa, who recognized the motion and began to fly in that direction.

However, a Ministrel navy officer had apparently noted the distinct movement as well and an arrow flew through the air towards the flying cat, who dodged it nimbly and flapped her wings even harder, managing to shoot out of view before any more projectiles could remain within proper firing distance.

OOC:
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 1st October 2018, 2:13 am

Godfrey had slung his axe twice deep into the mast as he felt a great shock of pain in his back, followed by the sound of two pistols that fired. He turned around and ran towards the caption that just dropped his guns to grab two loaded ones from within his jacket. “Parasitus Incitamentum,” whispered Godfrey as he charged, and a swarm of insects crawled out of the crevasses of his armour and found there way to the captain. The later accidentally firing his pistol into the nothingness of the sea. Godfrey raised his axe as he got closer and hacked down with an astonishing speed upon the caption, whom tried to defend himself by raising his left arm. Godfrey cleft straight through the arm and tent immediately released his right hand from the axe hilt. He pressed his naked right hand against the screaming captain’s chest and whispered, “Crepitus Incitamentum.” Godfrey’s eye glow intensely orange as an explosion originated from his right hand that. The force pushed the captain back in his cabin, Bator followed him into the rather lavishly decorated room. Bator laughed hysterically as his axe kept on slamming into the captain even long after his death. Bones broke, and the skull cracked. Limbs were detached from the body and the room was bloody with gore and brains. Bator circled around the captain’s body, and the intensity of his orange eyes faded and became once more blue. Godfrey walked out of the cabin as an officer charged at him. “Pulsus Liberatio.” Crackled Godfrey’s voice as his hand met the face of the officer before it managed to strike. The neck made a sickening cracking sound as the officer, head first, was launched off the ship. A second officer ran at him, faster than the first and Godfrey barely managed to catch the blade with his right hand, his unarmoured hand. Yet it did not make his hand bleed, the hand glowed orange and soon after the blade as well. The officer shouted in pain and loosed his grip on the blade, Godfrey flew it overboard and grabbed his axe in two hands. It came down upon the officer’s head with crashing speed as it split the skull.

Godfrey walked towards the mast with the flag, which had to his surprise fallen, but saw that girl was flying back to the pirate ship with her cat and the flag. A soldier shot at him and charged with his blade, Godfrey cut him down with a horizontal swoop of his axe. Separating the lower body from the upper. His right hand found the plank floor of the ship and he whispered, “Dantes Inferno” Dark crimson flamed erupted around him. The flames licking at the tarred ropes and caught flame and soon the wooden planks were ablaze as well. Flames were all around him, as well as screaming men and the splashes of sailors jumping into the ocean. An icy portal opened, and his pale horse walked out of it. The icy wind made the fire spread faster and the full ship was ablaze. Godfrey mounted his horse and spurred his horse. The horse jumped over the railing and galloped through the sky to the pirate ship.

wc: 535
    Total word count: 3229
    HP:220 MP:315 MD:61,5

Spells used:
    Parasitus Incitamentum: Siggy
    Crepitus Incitamentum: C+
    Pulsus Liberatio: Siggy
    Dantes Inferno: D+

Ignis Incitamentum
    Mortui Ambulantes Morbus
    Triumphus Basileum: C rank 10 posts left

Total consumed magic:

Bianca§
    RISIBLE 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Rin Loves Mari
    Rin Loves Mari

Post by Rin Loves Mari 6th October 2018, 9:22 am

Hime was surprised when she suddenly found herself, or rather Vassa, dodging more attacks even as they left the vicinity and airspace of the Minstrel navy ship. Quickly finding that the origin was the group of pirates who had actually hired them to do this job, the peach haired slayer grew irritated with their behavior. Could they not recognize the pair of mages and a flying, cream-colored cat, all whose appearances were rather distinct? Sucking in an enormous breath and amount of air, filling her lungs up to their very brim, the slayer expelled it all at once directly towards the Sea Snakes' ship before suddenly Vassa commented lowly, casually, "How good is that for business, Rionsa?"

Said female mage was more than annoyed to have her decisions questioned, but nonetheless as soon as the hurtling fire neared within a meter of the ship, Hime rolled her eyes and pulled, jerking the flames away and allowing them to return to the air and circle around the mage. She was pleased to see that the attacks had stopped, and she waved down to the no longer attacking pirates with a wide smile stretching her lips. "Hi! We got the flag! Lord Godfrey will be right on his way too, so don't shoot anything nasty at him either, please!" with that having been said the slayer finally landed gracefully on the dock, the fire spiraling around her dissipating before it could damage the vessel. "Wow, cool," Hime commented, loosely tossing a fireball back and forth between two hands as she blinked at Lord Godfrey and his steed rushing through the air towards them, hooves slamming against what seemed to be nothing but empty sky. "So, where's that port?" she asked the nearest crew member conversationally, who blinked and then shook his head furiously. That answer made no sense, so Hime moved her eyes over to the next pirate, who shut his mouth before opening it tentatively and still saying nothing.

The peach haired girl was about to start hurtling fireballs and incinerating pirates when the relaxed voice of the captain reached her ears. "Naturally, we have to sink the navy ship first. With how long it took you, it was undoubtedly more of an espionage tactic that allowed you to procure the flag. I apologize for the unexpected barrage of unwelcoming attacks on your way back to the ship. We were not anticipating such a swift success," he expressed, the actual appearance of his face totally and completely bland and not revealing of any emotion whatsoever.

Hime was unimpressed by his words, and she raised an eyebrow as she popped another lollipop in her mouth, the other having been lost back on the other vessel. "It's burning," she said, deadpan, as the captain seemed unable to understand. "Even so, we have to sink the ship. I have already turned us around to ensure that this goes as efficiently as possible." Sucking in another irritated burst of breath, Hime resisted the temptation to explode flames all over the ship and instead just let it out in a normal, peeved sounding puff. "I wouldn't want to get my wooden, flammable ship so close to a blazing one, but suit yourself," she shrugged. They were probably mostly her and Lord Godfrey's flames, anyhow, so if the pirates actually were dumb enough to try ramming the smoldering navy vessel and somehow caught it on fire, she was confident that it could be put out. That didn't mean that she would prefer wasting time on this rather than just sailing for the northern port, which was undoubtedly quite a ways away regardless.

OOC:
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 19th October 2018, 7:07 am

Godfrey arrived on the deck of the pirate ship shortly after the peach haired girl and her speaking cat. An icy cold wind followed his steed and chilled the sailors. Godfrey dismounted, and his horse walked through the hellish ice portal into an icy world. Godfrey overheard what the captain told her, and what he heard shocked him. He rushed towards them and walked up the stairs. He swung his axe in the wooden rail and into the wooden boards. Godfrey was a stranger to naval warfare, but he had read about burners or fireships. Ships loaded with burning material that was light on fire and send to the enemy either by sail or by rowers. Those could destroy entire fleets if they were used properly.

“If you want to burn your ship than that is fine with me! But do pay up first, will you. I do not want my reward on the bottom of the sea.” His eyes pulsed and peered into the eyes of the captain. The gazes were in a stalemate for a moment, but the captain looked away. “There is no need to do such a rash thing, it will sink regardless of ramming it and if it doesn’t, who will care.” And with those words, Godfrey pushed the wheel about and later the ships passed each other.

Godfrey pulled his axe out of the wooden boards and walked down the stairs onto the main deck. Were he sought a place to sit, but before that he took his belongs. His skeleton armour disappeared like snow in the sun. He found a place next to the main mast to sit and started removing any chips on the blade of the axe. The sound of metal on stone was bone piercing but it was as a music symphony to Godfrey's ears.

WC;306

Total wordcount 3,535

Bianca§
    RISIBLE 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:05 am