Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Absence of The Fourth Wall [Job | Strawberry]

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō
    Third Magic: Second Origin

Absence of The Fourth Wall [Job | Strawberry] Empty Absence of The Fourth Wall [Job | Strawberry]

Post by Mura Kensho 8th September 2018, 8:05 am

Job Info:
    Uh… in all honestly, Mura had seen weirder things today. However, upon walking across the guild hall outside, a huge, sparkling gate seemed to pop out from nowhere. Even weirder was the lack of reaction from most passers-by - only a few stopped by to take a look at the gate. Where’d it come from? Why would it just randomly appear here now? Also, why did people just walk right past the floating gate without a second thought?! All red alarms rang in his ears.

He was supposed to meet up here with a new wizard who had joined the guild. A fresh Fairy Tail wizard named Naomi… oh boy, maybe she would share some of Mura’s ‘what-the-hell’ expression upon noticing the floating gate. It was huge and emitted a bluish light through the openings.

“Okay, what and why?” he genuinely asked himself, approaching the gate for a closer look. It was solid, no illusion here, and it could be touched by him too. Although, some people just walked pass it as if it was but a mirage. Was it specifically for him…?

WC: 183

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Anime Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Absence of The Fourth Wall [Job | Strawberry] Empty Re: Absence of The Fourth Wall [Job | Strawberry]

Post by Strawberry 11th September 2018, 5:25 pm

Absence of The Fourth Wall [Job | Strawberry] FrayedRipeClingfish-small
    It was time. Naomi was meeting up with one of her guildmates - and not just any ol' member of the guild, nay, it was the Ace of Fairy Tail! Getting into Fairy Tail was a dream come true, but the anime addict was even more shocked when she got the chance to meet firsthand such an experienced member of the guild like Mura Kensho! She thought about how awesome he would be, about all of the special powers he'd have and all of the cool lines he'd say.

This will be SO cool! I get to meet up with the super tall, strong, guy with super powerful magic, an awesome hair style, and maybe some awesome clothes. He'll probably have orange hair, a giant sword, a family crest, the works! Hmm... I wonder if he's had some tragedy happen in his life to motivate him to be so awesome...

She speculated, not paying much attention, until the short girl smacked face first into a door. A door that was floating in the middle of the walkway.

"Guh... What...?"

Wiping a bit of blood from her nose, Naomi then inspected the door. It was quite regal, and it was surely solid (her nose already told her that). So... what was it?

Then it hit her.

The wave of magical energy she seemingly didn't notice until just now. Coming from... right beside her! It had to be who she was meeting. It had to be the Ace, Mura Kensho! But all Naomi saw was... some guy who was barely taller than even she was, didn't look impressive at all, or anything like she pictured! But he certainly had the power to boot, which made Naomi's presence pale in comparison, and was even higher than that one lady... Leona, that she met before.

Turning her head to the side and nervously inching towards Mura, she began to speak - with a broken and obviously nervous tone.

"A-A-A-Are you... Mura... K-Kensho?"

She mentally slapped herself for acting so bumbling around such a prestigious member of the guild, but had to roll with what she already said.
    ----------------------------
    353/500 personal wc
    536/1000 total wc

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Absence of The Fourth Wall [Job | Strawberry] NaomiSig
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Absence of The Fourth Wall [Job | Strawberry] Empty Re: Absence of The Fourth Wall [Job | Strawberry]

Post by Mura Kensho 13th September 2018, 9:56 am

It appeared that a random girl bumped into the- wait a second, that girl wasn’t random at all! His face kind of distorted into a dry surprise by watching her smack into the door face first. She must’ve been very distracted by that door… or by something else… he wasn’t able to tell. Either way, best timing! He just needed to meet her at this very spot, and there she was. “Oh, hey there, Naomi…!” he greeted her with a wave, “Took ya a while- your nose is bleeding.” Was she under a condition, because even with that force - the force of bumping into the door like that - wouldn’t expose so much blood?

Maybe she saw something arousing a moment earlier and the door got in the way… at the very least, he could relate to her if so.

Her voice, too… it was very nervous and stuttering as if she struggled to gain courage to speak to him. He couldn’t have her all anxious like that, in which he wanted to try and lower the atmosphere. “U-Uhh… yeah, that’s me. Sup,” he greeted once more with a raised handwave, “And you’re Naomi. Just in time.” To be fair, he was just going to hang out with her today, nothing too serious involved until the gate appeared. Oh yeah, about the gate…

“So, uh… I planned us to just crash somewhere and get to learn about each other. I don’t think I’m doing it right… nature is not with me today,” he explained. What, were they going to enter that gate? Or was that gate a portal to somewhere hostile? He wouldn’t know for sure yet, he was still left ignorant.

“Heaven! It’s finally come in person to take me away!” Kyuken let out dramatically as his spirit ball head appeared beside Mura’s head, “I’m sorry, Mura… I’ll have to go-“ A green ball dashed into the blue ball, knocking it unconscious. The green ball appeared to be Zirconis. “It’s not heaven… in fact, I’ve seen that portal before… somewhere,” the dragon explained.

Tucking on his waist-long cloak, Mura eyed the gate then Naomi repeatedly. He was then pointing towards the gate… whilst approaching it…

WC: 183 + 367 = 550

Themes:
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Strawberry 13th September 2018, 11:26 am

"...Nani?"

Naomi watched as the events unfolded. A ghost ball thing appeared, telling Mura that he was prepared to move on to the afterlife and that he was going to leave Mura behind, and yet another one coming and blindsiding the first, KOing it and mentioning that he's seen the door before.

"I have too, I think it's from a video game."

Naomi spoke, and unknowingly speaking in the language of the gods. It wasn't a language, porsay, but more of a manner of speaking. She could see and understand things that others couldn't, so most of the time she ends up confusing them with random tidbits of information that they don't understand.

"That reminds me... Who would make a character afraid of ghosts that basically uses ghosts as a magic?"

Naomi muttered to herself, still speaking in the godly dialect passed down in her bloodline. Shaking this off, she saw Mura, as though in a trance, walking towards the gate. So, Naomi being the kind (and fangirlish) person that she is, rushed forward and opened the door for him, stepping inside the gate and holding it open.
    -------
    WC met

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 17th September 2018, 11:35 am

Video Game? What kind of video game? Also, what video game? Wait, what? Mura’s mind was, sadly, incomprehensiblified- something by her words and it just left him mute for a moment. “…” He would get back on track again when she mentioned the ghosts, but he heard little to nothing else. Was she interested in his ghosts? They were quite a mouthful, if you asked him; she’d better not get too affiliated with them as they brought quite the trouble.

She gently held open the door for him as he casually walked in like a celebrity, entering what looked like a castle. No, more like a temple. There was a huge statue of a woman in front of him, too, and the whole place reeked of bliss.

“Huh… I guess you were right, Kyuken.”

WC: 134 + 550 = 684

Themes:
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Strawberry 18th September 2018, 12:38 pm

Naomi, after shutting the mystical door behind Mura, marveled as it disappeared entirely. All that was left was a scenic place that, as the ball thingy described, was just like heaven. Her jaw almost dropped as a ray of light came down from the sky, as a woman and a young boy - probably around her age - descended from about nowhere.

"....Uhhhhhhhh"

Naomi couldn't pick out the words to say. It was a sight worthy of awe alone, and not words. The woman with vibrant green hair waved, and gave a nice greeting. She had such a pleasant voice as she explained to the two of them why they were called her, saying some things in the godly dialect that Naomi, too, could speak with. She said something about a word count, and copyrights, that Naomi didn't bat an eye to, despite not making full sense. The girl, even with the abilities granted from her lineage, couldn't fully wrap her head around the conceptual stuff that the goddess spoke of, but she wasn't completely discombobulated either like how Mura was prior.

After beaming the Angel to the heavens - no pun intended - the goddess spoke of bad guys and faraway planets, and free exp and... A job application? Was that actually what they had to do? Well, it was obvious that this was a hefty thing to agree to.

OH MY GOD MY CHARACTER ARC STARTS HERE! I'M GONNA GO SAVING ENTIRE PLANETS, WHAT ELSE COULD I WANT IN LIFE. AHHHH-

Wait a second.

"Uh... Mura... Would you like to sign up for this type of stuff? You're the super awesome mage and everything. You'd be way more suited to this job than me."

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 24th September 2018, 12:04 pm

This sharp light suddenly emerged, and from it appeared to angels - a woman and a boy - with clear garments and appearances of angels according to Mura’s book. It was… uh, random. The woman angel waved and appeared to greet to them in a very weird language that Mura had yet to understand. He would simply wave back and smile, enjoying the music of her delightful voice without understanding the meanings of her words. Even Naomi looked a little troubled… or, well, she looked more thinking than troubled…

… Uh, poor boy… he just got wrecked to the heavens. He must’ve tried something mischievous through his next words or something…

Suddenly, Naomi asked him to sign up for the paper that they were given. “U-Uh, yeah, of course,” he replied all flustered. He took a quick gaze and realized that it was a job application. Oh well, he would have to write down name and all, and also his guildmate’s name.

“A job application… they still make those?”
    “Yes.”
    “And they have no seals?”
    “Sometimes.”
    “… I should’ve learned about seals when I had the chance. It was difficult enough to learn how to read and write…”
    “… Those are universal things nowadays. Even dragons can read.”
    “…”
    “… HAH! HAHAHAHAH!”
    “STOP LAUGHING!”

As Mura continued on the job application, he stumbled upon some words that were written all… brain-numbing. He made it obvious that he was having a trouble with a paragraph by puling the paper further away from his face then closer and repeat…

WC: 257 + 684 = 941

Themes:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:11 pm