Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Let Us Dance Among the Petals, in the Moonlight Shadow

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fires of Creation
    Second Magic: The Riyenas
    Third Magic:

Let Us Dance Among the Petals, in the Moonlight Shadow Empty Let Us Dance Among the Petals, in the Moonlight Shadow

Post by Aura 25th August 2018, 1:41 pm

Let Us Dance Among the Petals, in the Moonlight Shadow Py86KnK
    ~Click the image for job sign-up information~

To Do List:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Let Us Dance Among the Petals, in the Moonlight Shadow GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Let Us Dance Among the Petals, in the Moonlight Shadow Empty Re: Let Us Dance Among the Petals, in the Moonlight Shadow

Post by Aura 3rd September 2018, 4:07 am

Kenna smile didn’t waver as she carefully treaded the petal-infested roads of Rose Garden, utterly mesmerized by the beauty nature had to offer to mankind. It was not that she’d never seen such lush and abundant beauty in the form of cherry blossoms, she’d more than once frequented the vicinities of both Rose Garden and Sakuramori forest, yet the very sight of their gentle pink petals never ceased to capture the ravenhaired maiden’s breath. She’d heard about how despite their soothing sight, the petals had started becoming a nuisance to the city of Rose Garden. Claims of the trees growing and shedding their flowers being unnatural, magical in nature. Not sure what to make of it the slayer had set out to pay the city a visit and see for herself, yet at this point did not see the true evil behind the overly-active trees. Admittingly, the roads indeed were a danger to traverse if one’s sense of balance wasn’t above average, but in her eyes nothing a proper cleaning company couldn’t fix.

Whether this was a biased observation or not aside, Kenna had mentally shoved the matter to the back of her mind and let her gaze wander over the many pubs and café’s dotting the streets as she further entered the city. Deciding on a rather charming café with lesser-populated terrasse, the ravenhaired maiden casually made her way over to the nearest unoccupied table and swiftly pulled back the chair to seat herself. Now her footing had been stabilized and secured, Kenna ordered a beverage to fit with the near-midday hour and as she waited for the waiter to return with it, took her dear time glancing over the streets and square still well within her field of vision. A smile appeared on her face as a tickling feeling quite literally ran up her back, and softly hissed into her ear. The culprit was Shinta, a pure fire-elemental familiar that looked like a miniature dragon. The first familiar she managed to create with her magic, thus making him very special to her. The little tyke huffed a small puff of fire against her cheek and nuzzled into her as her hand softly scratched its neck; only to abruptly stop and hide underneath her hair once the waiter arrived with the tea the young maiden had ordered. Once the man had gone, Shinta crawled down Kenna’s signature red dress and unto the table, dead-set on finding out what it was the contents of the cup held.

She poked the little dragon familiar away from the cup, instead scooping a bit of the tea in a spoon and handing it to Shinta instead to sip from, while she herself took a sip from hers as well. Her eyes once again wandered over the streets, seeing how people kept on struggling to move about smoothly. Sometimes their actions even caused the slayer to stiffle a chuckle, trying to hide her amusement by staring at the liquid within her cup. She couldn’t help but wonder whether she’d actually be able to get to the bottom of this without having to rely on her magic all too much. She hoped so.

[529 of 1500]

Last edited by Aura on 23rd April 2019, 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

★CelesteSway★
    ★CelesteSway★

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Aura aka Kenna
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sky Dragon Slayer [2nd Gen]
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Let Us Dance Among the Petals, in the Moonlight Shadow Empty Re: Let Us Dance Among the Petals, in the Moonlight Shadow

Post by ★CelesteSway★ 4th September 2018, 5:01 pm

The sunset awakened itself transitioning in time as the morning's rays trailed upon the land of fiore, Celeste was already in town though as she wanted a delightful delilcacy from any one of the various shops, it wasn't any specific store she eager for though if a promising aroma wafted in her vicinity she wouldn't hesitate to follow it's alluring smell. Her golden eyes laid steadily upon the art book she took with her all the time to record her journey, pictures weren't often accurate though her drawing skills proved this to be false as myriads of beings were able to analyze and recognize the location based upon her impressive compositions. Celeste kept a decent pace as she began doodling again, she hummed a tune under her breath as she walked occasionally moving her head upwards to gain awareness of her surroundings.

Suddenly a scent of pure deliciousness filled her nostrils entirely, she widened her eyes and closed her art book putting it away shortly after her body turned to the direction of the smell and followed it's scent. It's path led her to a cafe in which then her stomach growled viciously once she opened the door, she felt a massive energy from the raven haired woman who was seated once she entered, no mage could just ignore such power that dwelled inside her. Celeste shook her head while reverting back to reality in which then she took a seat at the table next to Kenna, she blinked while tapping her fingers on the table, she didn't have any money as it's been a while since she went on a job yet she was so hungry she didn't know what to do.

As the waiter encountered the girl he gave hera peculiar glance towards her as he obviously was rather growing skeptical to gain the girl's reasoning for sitting unattended or supervised by a parental guardian. The waiter folded his hands behind his back, “ Young lady where are your parents? “ he asked. Celeste paused for a moment while drenching her head down as she didn't know, “ I.. I don't have any.. but.. there was one person who took care of me, Diverna.. No.. “ she said while placing her palms upon her face. The waiter dealt with many troublesome kids and was on high alert, “Get out! You miscreants won't steal from this shop again! “ he shouted with rage as he misunderstood the girl since he isn't sure if she's actually innocent. Celeste gave the man a tearful gaze, “ What? I don't know what your talking about sir, I apologize if I did anything to upset you” she said as she didn't seek to get in any further trouble. Celeste got up out her seat and walked over to the entrance.

Spoiler:
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aura 10th September 2018, 7:57 am

Curiously she watched as the scene unfolded before her, feeling a sting of familiarity and pity upon overhearing the young child saying she had no parents. Shinta on his turn too squinted his eyes, silently hissing at the waiter as it prowled over the table and halted near the edge, as if it was planning to pounce the man once he got close enough again. Kenna went over all her thoughts a second thought, and upon hearing the waiter’s tantrum against the young child, immediately accusing her of thievery without the slightest bit of politeness, had the Sabertooth mage force herself to refrain from slamming her fists into the table. Whether this had happened many times before or not, he had no right to immediately go off against anyone like that. Especially not on her watch. Without a second thought, as the child passed her by and headed towards the door, followed by the seemingly seathing waiter, the maiden rose from her seat and quickly appeared behind the man, her hand gripping his shoulder tightly as she spoke clearly. ”There won’t be any need for that, now is there? After all, she’ll be paying for whatever she wishes to order just fine,” She smiled brightly as she tightened her grip, having the man wince slightly at the pressure digging into his muscles. Her eyes did not share the smile plastered upon her lips however, instead showing a dangerous flickering the man knew all too well. ”On my account. You better do best to heed me when I say you should treat your customers more kindly… lest you wish to piss off the wrong people. She whispered that last part in a threateningly sweet voice before letting go off the man’s shoulder and moving past him towards the blonde child.

She hoped the child had heard her speaking up, or at least had halted before leaving through the door; if not she would tail her until she reached her, and carefully call out to her. ”Excuse me, miss! If you have a second,” Kenna would catch up to the blonde girl quickly, noticing a scent of freshness and cold, like a gentle northern breeze, filling her nostrils for a moment. Curious… this sensation of familiarity she felt emanating from the blonde child was like her own magic… and yet it wasn’t. Kenna reached out her hand towards the youngster, and spoke in a kind, almost motherly voice now she’d caught her attention. ”If you don’t mind, how about joining my table instead? I can promise you the waiter won’t be bothering you again… and, it’ll be my treat.” she smiled gently, this time her golden eyes too shared the smile upon her lips.

[453 || 982 of 1500]

Last edited by Aura on 23rd April 2019, 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

★CelesteSway★
    ★CelesteSway★

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by ★CelesteSway★ 11th September 2018, 6:44 pm

Celeste's ears picked up a sudden voice that caused the blonde god slayer to turn around out of curiosity, that woman, her heartfelt words engulfed her well being with relief due to her courageous actions. Celeste only watched this confrontation transpire, she knew quite well that the waiter needed to be reproached for his disgusting customer service as an employee worker. As she listened even more she heard Kenna's supposable threat to the waiter, it made her want to rejoice that there were people in the world who would be brave enough to stand up to people like that, the look of fear filled the waiter's consciousness, she could tell that he was tremendously terrified of Kenna at this point. Celeste stepped back and gasped once she called out to her, she then smiled delightfully as she appreciated her help in keeping her in the shop, she widened her eyes as Kenna not only invited the girl over to her table but Celeste also is able to get something to eat before her potentially rigorous quest begins.

Celeste jumped happily, “ Okay! Thank you so much m-” she was about to speak as if she didn't know her though a sudden a memory had revealed itself within Celeste's mind, she remembered being introduced to her back when the guild hall had fallen but she didn't really get to know Kenna quite well enough yet to validate what kind of a person she was. She chuckled while waving,”Oh.. You don't remember me, back when the guild had fallen, I was on your team to help fight whoever we're the culprits who caused our guild's destruction, I was useless and gone unconscious during battle though..” She explained.

Celeste gave an instant glance at Shinta in which then she headed over to the table and introduced herself, “ Hello there, are you a dragon! I love dragons their so cool! I've wanted to meet one since I was just a little kid, I remember hearing legends of a dragon like magic that can actually be wielded by us mere mortals too” she said in which then she groaned as she suddenly had felt her stomach rumble.

Spoiler:
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aura 16th September 2018, 7:21 am

Wait… she had been there during the fight with Prometheus? Now said matter was being mentioned, Kenna could indeed recall a short blonde during the first stages of having entered the realm of these fake primordial gods, but what had her name been? ”Celeste…?” Kenna tried. For some reason that name stuck unto her mind when recalling the young blonde’s face, and she truly hoped she was not mistaken. She followed her back to the table, where the young woman seemed to have taken a liking to her fire familiar; Shinta in return too seemed quite interested in the young female and pounced her hand playfully, enjoying the amount of attention that was being spent on him. The ravenhaired maiden couldn’t help but smile at the serene sight of it all and walked back to her table as well, sitting down again as Celeste mention a power like dragons humans could wield. The cheer coincidence of it all made her beam with a sense of pride in what she had, even though Kenna considered her magic to still be unstable in her own eyes. ”About that, I do think I can indulge you in some information regarding tha-" Loudly interrupted by a duo of both Celeste’s groaning and her growling stomach, Kenna blinked in surprise as an amused smile once again crept upon her face and chuckled. ”Well… let’s leave that for after we got you something to soothe your stomach, shall we? And seeing this is a happy reunion, you’re free to order to your heart’s content.” Kenna said, gesturing at a nearby waiter to bring them the menu they had available that day.

Once ordered, Kenna sipped of her now lukewarm tea and decided to heat it up by channeling some fire through the tips of her fingers. She stared at the surface of her tea for a short moment and then put the cup back down, her hands still clasped around it. “I think first and foremost an apology is in order for forgetting about you, Celeste. Although it’s no valid excuse, the fight with Prometheus… I have no fond memories of those. Perhaps that’s why I couldn’t remember you clearly, since I lost more than I could’ve ever bargained for back then they must’ve mostly-likely been repressed. But I remember you now, Celeste, and I’m glad to see you’re safe after all. I’m sorry we… I, couldn’t bring you home safely.” She gave the girl an apologetic look. ”Truly, I am. But a lot has changed since then. I’m no longer the person I was back then; stronger, more resolute, and more caring of the responsibilities bestowed upon me. I swore never to be as negligent as I was before.” She leant back into her chair and crossed her legs as their orders were brought to their table, the scent that filled their nostrils making even her stomach grow hungry. ”But either way… what have you been up to since the events at Ace of Spades? Forgive me if I haven’t heard much of what has transpired for the other members, I’ve been in seclusion or travelling for most of the time. Only settled down here again for a week or three at most.”

[538 || 1412 of 1500]

Last edited by Aura on 23rd April 2019, 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

★CelesteSway★
    ★CelesteSway★

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by ★CelesteSway★ 18th September 2018, 8:29 pm

The young wizard never would've thought that Kenna would remember her,  after all she didn't really make much use in the battle against the gods so her skills weren't note worthy enough for someone to possibly remember her, as her name escaped Kenna's lips she felt a surge of relief in her that subtlety swelled by the thought of being recognized. Celeste gazed upon Shinta's positive gestures and giggled softly while placing her right hand’s fingers along her bottom lip,  she then gave an attentive glance at Kenna as she had begun to speak again. Kenna was quite thoughtful for allowing her to choose whatever she desired,” Really! Thank you Kenna!  Your the best!” she said. Celeste took the menu the waiter gave her and browsed through the various selections that the shop had to offer to the community,  she ordered a plate of chicken salad, boiled shrimp and a glass of orange juice to finish off with a beverage.

After she had concluded her meal request she had seen that Kenna seemed rather contemplative to an extent due to how she interacted with her cup, as she had spoken her eyes steadied as it seems to be something essential that she had to say based on her body language. Celeste felt she was returned to the moment that she was defeated by the God Prometheus,  she narrowed her eyes as Kenna didn't have to apologize for that, “It's okay, I don't mind, I tried my best to keep up with you guys but I guess it was bound to happen. I'm not strong like you or Ryo or Master Kite,  but I plan to be!  I won't stop until I become one of those wizard saint guys!  I know Ryo is one and I want to become one too!” she said with a cheerful smile. Celeste never thought of Kenna as someone who isn't caring,  even though their introduction to one another was brief she knew there was good inside her,  as it is in everyone.

Once the food had arrived she began to drench saliva down the corner of her lips as the mouth watering smell entered her nostrils pleasantly, she didn't think twice as the plate came onto the table,  she consumed her dishes rapidly while taking periodic sips of orange juice every now and then. As she asked her what she's been up to Celeste gulped the last chunks of food that was left, “ Well after I was unconscious it took a few days for me to recover,  but once I was well enough to leave on my own, I did my own fair share of travelling. I even got to meet a god,  her name was Diverna and she was really nice,  but she's gone know” she said with a sigh staring at the orange juice for a bit as she was in complete thought about the events that took place that fateful day.[/color]

Spoiler:
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aura 23rd April 2019, 12:06 pm

Celeste seemed happy that Kenna remembered her in the end, the bright expression on the young girl's face was hard to miss. Even more so when the demoness suggested she take whatever her heart desired for lunch, which the girl happily accepted. Seeing Celeste so happy gave the fire dragon slayer a warm feeling within her chest, one she couldn't say was caused by any of her magic. It brought a smile to her face. Even when her expression turned more grim at recalling the fighting and having left Celeste behind, the young girl was right there to say that she didn't mind at all. How she tried to keep up but couldn't, and how she figured it would happen at some point. That she wanted to get stronger the way Kite, Ryo and she were. And how she too wanted to become a wizard saint like Ryo one day; her enthusiasm towards the matter made Kenna chuckle. ”That's a very nice goal you have there, Celeste. I'm sure that with the right amount of practice and growth you'll definitely make it happen someday in the future. And I'll be there to cheer you on all the way!”

The gusto with which Celeste stared at and eventually devoured the food she'd ordered brought an even bigger smile to the slayer's lips. In fact she enjoyed the young girl's happiness more than her own food, and gazed at the young blonde with glee. After they'd enjoyed their meals there was time to catch up, and as such the raven-haired maiden curiously asked what Celeste had been up to. And so Celeste told about her having travelled herself once she'd recovered enough from the events with the Elder Gods.  “A god, eh?” Kenna started, but grew silent once Celeste mentioned this god named Diverna was gone. She felt a stinging pain in her chest upon seeing her saddened face. Her hands reached out and gently cupped Celeste's, squeezing them gently, her voice speaking softly. ”She’s still with you deep inside, Celeste, I'm sure she is. If anything, all of us will watch over you now; you're part of the Sabertooth family after all. And I'll always be here for you if you need me.”

[373 || 1785 of 1500]

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

★CelesteSway★
    ★CelesteSway★

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by ★CelesteSway★ 24th April 2019, 9:10 pm

Once Kenna started to speak she gave a baffled glance completely in disbelief as Kenna reminded her of Diverna, she was so kind and overall just supportive of Celeste's choices just like Diverna was, she wanted to start shedding tears due to resemblance however she repressed such emotions for now and narrowed her eyes drenching a single tear from her right eye. Celeste felt content currently, Kenna had a way of just being a comforting individual which had drawn the bubbly young wizard to an extensive degree without a doubt. Her encouraging words about Diverna made her realize a lot, if perhaps she is watching over her as Kenna suggested, then she would make her proud with a true family that appreciates the values of being family orientated in general.

Celeste couldn't hold in the tears, she felt welcomed, more welcomed than she'd know for thousands of years, her memories of her past are still vague, though a few of these memories are clearer than others. After she wiped her tears she gave Kenna the biggest hug she could give, she pressed her forehead onto her stomach and cried softly, sniffing abruptly after she spoke," Thank you.. Thank you so much, I sometimes wonder what it would be like if I met my real parents, the only thing I can remember is..the stars.. I -I remember the stars and space all around me, while sleeping.. but that doesn't matter now since I have you to be there for me.." she said while loosening her grip.

As she would dig into her pocket she took out this quest paper she took from the guild hall's quest board, it was fairly simple though she wasn't quite confident of the difficulty of this mission. Celeste thought it would be nice to do this mission with Kenna as she enjoys the time that they had shared, she unfolded the paper displaying it to Kenna for her to skim through the details," What do you think! I do love cherry blossoms but ones that hurt people? That doesn't sound good at all" she stated while rubbing the back of her head.

@Aura

WC: 357
    TWC: 1,210

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:39 am