Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dealing with a Heratic( Kyran/Yuiisai)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Dealing with a Heratic( Kyran/Yuiisai) Empty Dealing with a Heratic( Kyran/Yuiisai)

Post by Sol 22nd August 2018, 11:06 pm

Job info:

Sol moved thru the company building with purpose in his step and his  uniform  clean and well maintained like always, he had just gotten his hands on a mission that required  something the West Fiore Trading Company didn’t have however that didn’t mean that he couldn’t get involved under another name. as he moved thru the hall to the  entrance the dragon king caught sight of a familiar head of red hair and he spoke up as he got closer “ Kyran come with me we have a mission and I feel it will be good experience for you” he explained though his tone showed he was not going to argue with his mentee as he kept moving for the door and expected Kyran to follow him.

Once they were out the door he stopped for a moment “ Thotica” he said simply before his loyal umbra wolf emerged from the shadows”yes Sol?” she asked before Sol glanced at her.”Do me a Favor and fetch Aguya I think he will be helpful for this mission as well let him know we will be meeting at the docks and remind him to bring something to hide his face” he explained putting emphasis on the word face as the wolf nodded before she vanished into the shadow at  high speed  to go and get Aguya for Sol, in the meantime Sol would moved down towards the docks with Kyran and  they would wait for Aguya before they headed out to the location of the job. “oh yes Kyran before we take off I should mention we are going to Pergrande Kingdom  I have never been there so this should be an interesting mission.” He commented as they would reach the docks and wait for Aguya the dragon could only hope that he listened since he wanted an extra pair of hands on this job.

WC- 310/4000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Position : None
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Magic: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

Dealing with a Heratic( Kyran/Yuiisai) Empty Re: Dealing with a Heratic( Kyran/Yuiisai)

Post by Kyran 24th August 2018, 8:01 am

Kyran heard Sol call his name and groaned softly. Every time he happened to stop on the island for a minute, someone was trying to get his attention or do something with him. He was glad he had managed to avoid Ada thus far but he wasn't sure how long that would last. Placing his hands behind his back, Kyran followed Sol from the building. What job would be a good experience for him? He had gone on plenty of jobs. What would be different about this one? The confusion was plain to read on his face but Kyran hid his panic. Out here, Gruen's spies could easily see him. He would have to report something of minor value or his daughter would pay for it. Kyran rubbed his face with his hand. It was getting harder and harder to send outdated information to Gruen. Eventually, Kyran would either have to tell the VPs what was happening or send Gruen something of value. Both options filled him with dread as both had severe consequences.

"Pergrande Kingdom?" He asked looking out over the island. "I can't say I've been there either nor have I heard of it. What will we be doing there?" Not to mention why were they bringing someone else along? Wasn't Sol powerful enough to deal with this on his own? Kyran was his student which was probably the only reason Sol was bringing him along. This was all very confusing. It was hard for him to think at the moment with the demons play fighting within his mind. His body was tensed for a fight. He wanted to jerk at every little thing.

Kyran scratched at his left arm. It had been bothering him for a few days. He wasn't sure what was happening but spots of blue had appeared in the crook of his elbow. Probably nothing to worry about. If it got worse, he'd show it to Gaia to see if she could identify it. Worst case scenario, he had a small curse that he'd have to get removed. "Who is this Aguya person? Another student? Or a contact from Pergrande Kingdom we need for the mission?"

WC: 363

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Death's Cycle
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Experience : 21,756

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cursed Existence
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Dealing with a Heratic( Kyran/Yuiisai) Empty Re: Dealing with a Heratic( Kyran/Yuiisai)

Post by Oykai 18th September 2018, 4:09 am

Aguya was inside the room he and his lady shared when he received the summons and could only roll his eyes, there was more to be done than dealing with stupid jobs right now in his opinion. His lady had been missing for months and every lead they had followed had come up empty, it was frustrating to the raven haired male. "Very well..." he said with a huffed voice, he swore to the Kami if this was nothing to do with news about his lady he would put the other through a wall. He cared little for the backlash that would come from it, he was use to the pain of being beaten, he was use to continuing through the pain as if it wasn't even there. He knew this was a fact that had surprised Sol the first time they had trained together, the elder dragon and apparent king of his race was so sure that he would need help to get out of the training hall. He proved there and then when it came to the most precious thing in his life he would defy everything even his own body telling and begging him to stay down to get to her, to help her. "Does he really think me so much an idiot that I would leave the castle without a mask on my person just in case?" he sighed walking down the halls "We aren't all fools like him, with god complexes that make us believe just because we have a title it entitles everyone to bow and co-tow to them." he mumbled to himself.

Where it was true he had hatched and spent much of his time within Midi like his lady and would play nice with those high born. He had little to no true respect for them as they believed that the shiny titles that had just been handed to them because they had been born into the right families, happened to have the right connections or friends meant they should be praised as some higher being. To him this meant as much as barren earth or a petrified forest, they were people to fear because they felt self entitled and knew nothing about working for the respect such titles should be worth. This was an argument he and Sol often got into and as of yet he had never backed down from his opinion on the matter, then again neither had Sol but at the same time he wasn't the one who had ever walked away from the conversation. It often ended because his lady came in and became increasingly upset over their bickering so he had decided to be civil for her sake. Since her disappearance however their fights had become more frequent he blamed Sol for everything that had happened since they had met, as far as he was concerned Sol could be on fire and he would happily toast marshmallows on the fire instead of putting it out or alerting someone.

Walking out of the castle he was stressed in a black and red hanfu, his hair tied back in matching cords as was the normal for him these days. He would normally dress to match his lady but since his disappearance he just kept to his 'lord's' preferred colours. Soon he had made his way down to the docks were he seen Sol and another person as he got closer quietly he leaned into Kyran's ear "My name is Aguya, I am a servant of lord Sol and my lady Yuiisai." he said calmly his voice but a mere polite tone his emerald eyes glaring at Sol for a brief moment. "The Pergrande Kingdom has a strong distrust of mages, to be born with magic is a death sentence so imagine what it's like for outsiders with magic." he informed the uninformed mage before standing straight "Why would you put the three of us in danger my lord?" he asked in a frustrated tone as he rubbed his temples a little "Especially when we could be looking for my lady or have you forgotten she's still missing." he sighed just wanting to find her at last and go home to the dream where it was safe for them both forgetting about the nightmare outside of it.

Word count: 718
    @Sol @Kyran

Dealing with a Heratic( Kyran/Yuiisai) 59867_s
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 23rd September 2018, 11:00 pm

Sol glanced at Kyran before he spoke when he was asked about what they would be doing in Pergrande Kingdom, “Ill tell you as we head there” he said with a tone that said to drop the questions for now. Sol was asked about Aguya he took out his Kiseru since they were outside of the building and he took a puff of his normal Nightshade and tobacco mixture " Aguya is“ he was cut off as Aguya appeared at the docks and answered Kyran himself which Sol nodded though he also caught the glare. As they stepped on the boat Sol moved to the front and motioned for the captain to start sailing to Pergrande Kingdom. It was also unmarked so it could not be traced to the company as well.

The moment they were moving and out on the water Sol looked at Aguya before we spoke.”The reason we are going you two is because this is a job that has been sent to us. An innocent person trying to find a new life was apprehended for doing nothing wrong and is sentenced to have his head removed form his person. Naturally I cannot let this stand but the company cannot become involved due to the shady nature of this job so naturally we will be donning our masks for this mission” he said as he pulled his Onyx Moon Mask from a shadow portal to make a point.

His persona in the dark half was that of the Grim Reaper which was why his code name was Reaper, despite that he did not kill without a purpose since he had resolved himself to not be like he used to be in the past.he did kill but he always took the burden of that persons life on his shoulders and he tried to always use non lethal force or at least disabling force if he had to.while some might find it hard to handel the duel identity Sol found that he actually liked it since it allowed him to still remain positive in the eyes of the world and when he needed to deliver justice and sometimes death it kept his image clean, it was a delicate balance and he knew he walked a fine line that was always a bit nerve wracking.

At Aguya mentioning that Yuiisai was still missing Sols eyes darkened to a dull garnet instead of his normal bright ruby red and he sighed sadly.”I know she is missing Aguya I miss her everyday but I still have obligations to the company and I must help when I can. I have been having my contacts try and find her but so far there has been no whisper” he said softly as he reached into a shadow portal and he pulled out his Lacrima puzzle that he would be playing until they got to the shore.”After this job Ill go out and hunt for her again Aguya” he added before he took a breath and he started to play with his puzzle, his fingers flew across the cube striking the facets quickly in succession as it flashed different colors to him. Kyran would not understand why he had it most likely but Aguya would be aware of the Trauma that Sol had from a certain mission and the Puzzle helped keep his mind off it so he didn’t have an attack before the mission as he was prone to having one if he lingered to much on his past deeds.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 25th September 2018, 12:56 pm

Kyran blinked slowly at Sol's tone. Did the VP think he would head into a situation uninformed? That could be a death sentence in the wrong situation. There was no reason to withhold the information now versus giving it to him later. He opened his mouth to speak when a soft voice spoke into his ear. His body relaxed immediately, his expression going blank. It was impossible to remember how many times his elder siblings had spoken in his ear like that trying to get a rise out of him. It was equally impossible to remember how many times knives had been jammed into his back before the perpetrator whispered in his ear. Regardless, the soft voice in his ear prepped Kyran for battle instantly.

"Mr. Aguya. If you wouldn't mind, stepping into my peripherals, I'd much appreciate it." His voice was forcibly calm, though his eyes appeared flat and devoid of emotion. The gold in his eyes vanished under the dull green streaks. Even as Kyran spoke, he was already shifting to have the newcomer in his sights. Once he could see Aguya the redhead settled back to listen to the conversation. His unease was well masked but Kyran doubted it was completely hidden. Aguya had shaken him. How had the man approached him without him noticing? His senses were hypersensitive to anyone approaching him from behind. Perhaps the strange blue dots were to blame. They could have compromised his senses. Kyran moved cautiously as they boarded the boat. He kept the newcomer, Sol and the captain within his sights. Better safe than sorry.

Seeing Sol pull his mask out, Kyran pulled out his own. It had been a steal on the marketplace. The mask was at its base, white. Horns jutted from the sides. His eyes would be barely visible and even then the red patterns leading away from the eye sockets would draw attention. Skeleton's teeth covered where the mouth would be. Kyran felt a little uneasy holding it now. There was a faint sense of magic to it. Hopefully it wasn't a curse or Kyran would be in trouble. He didn't wish to face off against Sol yet. Also there was the unpredictability of Aguya's magic and fighting skills. Kyran didn't know if he could fight them while under the influence of a curse. He didn't know if he could fight them normally . Best to get the mask checked out after this mission was over.  

Pulling his attention away from the mask, Kyran wondered who 'the lady' was. She was clearly important to both Aguya and Sol. However, it seemed as if she was also missing. Aguya didn't seem to happy that they were heading to Pergrande on a mission while she was still missing. Sol seemed fairly sad about the lady missing as well. Kyran decided it was best not to stick his finger into that mess. There was no telling what reaction he would get out of the two. Instead, he leaned against the railing of the boat. That seemed to be the safest course of action at the present. Kyran wasn't much of a conversationalist anyways. If they went the whole way to Pergrande without speaking, he would be alright with that.

WC: 541
    Total: 904

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Oykai 29th September 2018, 2:38 am

Aguya listened to Sol as he explained to the other that he would explain what was going on in a short while, he could only assume given that masks were required for this task that this was for the reason and sighed as he could see the want to know at the current moment written on the others face. "Think about what you have on you, think of what that means if those out of the know seen you with it. It's for everyone's safety that we wait, if you don't understand this then perhaps you are in the wrong place. Now do as requested, be patient and get on the boat before I drag you on." his voice was completely calm as he spoke but did hold authority to it, more so that he was not someone you wanted to test the fuse on especially not at current. Hearing 'Mr' being put in front of his name made him growl slightly, to him this was an idiotic thing to say as Aguya was his given name and not his familial name; then again he had no idea if dragons actually had family names or if it was just those who went through dragonification again this didn't really bother him as it wasn't needed for where he and his lady where born and raised so had never thought on it before "Please do not call me mister again. That title is used for last names in western cultures, Aguya is my given name and I was raised in an eastern culture so if you must give me a title please use san but Aguya is fine." he said calmly leaning back and walking in front of him so he could see him for the first time.

Once on the boat he sat down listening to the information that was being given to them, this was none of his concern as far as he was concerned. His primary motivation was to find his lady the rest of the world could burn and he wouldn't care so longs she was missing, it would be a different story if she was around and had been found but this wasn't the case. "You're an idiot." he said blankly placing his mask on crossing his arms "I could be looking for her but instead you pull me on a job that is none of mine or your business..." he didn't care how selfish he was sounding right now he had made it clear to Sol from the day they met his priorities and loyalties and they had never been to him, in fact the only reason he had remained within the castle is because this is what his lady would have wanted and the hope that she may find her way back on her own. That hope however had slowly started fading a little each day since it had been several months since her disappearance had happened. Hearing Sol talking about his so called obligations to the company made him lift his mask and glare at him to the point that if it had been a weapon sol would have been dead "Don't you dare speak of obligations you wanna be lizard!" he hissed coldly he knew that Sol was hurting but he was hurting too more than Sol could ever understand.

"You have an obligation to her! To keep her safe!" he yelled his hands balling into fists as he tried to resist the urge to punch Sol's lights out. "You took her from the safety of the dream and everything bad that has happened is because of that selfish act!" he growled he was civil about this matter when Yuiisai was around but that had stopped with it was clear she was missing or worse dead. "It should have been clear to you either by seeing it with your own eyes or listening to me that she wasn't meant for a life outside the dream... but of course, your a noble and know better than the person who has raised her!" he has a lot of anger pent up and so much more to give, this wasn't his normal stoic persona that seemed to be as strong and stable as a mountain but something far more vicious. He wanted to say that his contacts couldn't find their asses even with directions and a step by step guide, though held his tongue on that one and just went to the other side of the ship leaving Kyran and Sol on their own for the rest of the journey to their destination.

The journey had taken a while but had kept away from the others, last thing he needed was to get into a fight or do something that would get him locked up thus preventing him from his search once more after this suicidal mission was over. If he had to be honest he kind of hoped that Sol would be captured and burned at the stake after being tortured due to being a magic user, he knew the chances of that happening were slim to none and slim left didn't even get on the boat. As they got closer to the port he placed on his mask and left the boat the moment it docked keeping to the shadows, he knew the last thing they wanted was to be seen right now. It was then he caught a familiar scent and looked to Sol to see if her could smell it to or if it was just him before following it, to his surprise he seen his lady standing dressed in a black and red dress with matching accessories. He knew in this instant that there was something wrong she never wore dark colours and very rarely dressed out of traditional clothing so had no idea how to approach this.

Word Count: 977
    Total Word Count: 1,695
    @Sol @Kyran

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 8th October 2018, 1:51 pm

Sols sighed as the two seemed to start getting irritated with each other.”you to stop it  we need to focus for this mission I chose to have you two come with me on this mission because I thought your skills would both be  useful for this mission and for another” he said before he looked to Kyran.”You need the experience for these kind of missions and as my student Im not going to sit back and let your skills get stale” he said before he turned his gaze to Aguya.” Your comment of me being an Idiot is not warrented I know we could be hunting but sometimes you need a break  to get some clarity I am not saying that we stop but this was something urgent that needed to be done or would you rather me sit back and let this person die like the old me would have.” he explained.

As Aguya suddenly started ripping into him Sol sighed slightly as he knew Aguya had every right to be angry and hurtful at him but Sol did not falter or shrink away at the words” I know I have an obligation to her you don’t need to remind me of that I know I need to keep her safe” he said before he kept going.”I know everything bad that has happened is my fault but even if I returned you two to the dream it wouldn’t change anything don’t you see that.” He explained before he sighed and looked to Kyran for a moment before he kept going.” Even if I put you two back to in the dream trouble will follow you I know my former guildmates and the world rather well” he said before he heard her say that he knew better then him about Yuiisai which made Sol close the distance between them with his skull like mask baring down at him.”You think I know better then you Aguya your wrong I know you know better then me when it comes to her but I can’t change what has happened nor can I reverse my choices” he said  his tone serious

Suddenly something very familiar invaded his nose and he followe Aguya motioning Kyran to follow . the dragon was now back at full height due to having his mask on and he was in his Onyx Moon uniform. As he caught sight of the woman he like Aguya was stunned since it was without a doubt Yuiisai but her attire was much different and though strange Sol greatly enjoyed the sight of her in such apparel since it was his two favorite colors and  both of them looked stunning on her. Sol approached very cautiously as he glanced back at Aguya for a moment before he spoke." Yuiisai is that you?” he asked calmly with his voice modified by the mask but not as much as normal.

WC 487

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 15th October 2018, 7:30 pm

At Aguya's suggestion-well more of a command really-Kyran shed his gear, stowing it were it might be retrieved later. His bow and his coat were the most recognizable things for his WFTC persona. Best not take them if they would get him recognized. With Aguya's irritation, Kyran bowed slightly to the man. No not a man given how he growled. Perhaps this one was like Sol. Something else in human form.  "Forgive my ignorance, Aguya-san. I don't get around much and have never visited the eastern countries." He'd never been outside of Darkwell Village before he'd run away. While Kyran didn't think much of offending people, he didn't try to do it on purpose. Not unless he truly disliked the person. There was no reason to go so far. Better to simply hit them. "If neither of you minds, unless we're in combat, please stay where I can see you. I developed a nasty habit of striking those who sneak up or stand behind me. While I'm sure it wouldn't injure you, I feel it's better to warn you all the same." Damn the brother who gave him such a reflex. The one who never stopped threatening him, not even now. Kyran scratched at the strange blue dots upon his arm before they all boarded the ship. He didn't respond to Sol's assertion of the obvious. Onyx Moon was a new thing for him and of course, he needed the experience.

Kyran spent the voyage away from the other two. They seemed to have a history that made Aguya rather hostile towards Sol. From the little he could glean, it sounded as if Sol had made a mistake, needed to protect someone because of that mistake, and that person had gone missing. Aguya's attachment to the person clearly made that situation agitating. So Kyran stayed out of it. Instead he fiddled with his mask. There was something about the mask that made him hesitate to put it on. Maybe it was the malevolent aura that kicked off of it or the fact that his demons seemed both hesitant and excited to have the mask on. He finally placed the mask on when it felt as if they were close to reaching their destination. A howling scream tore through the air. Kyran felt the tendrils of magic weave into his flesh, morphing it into something else. He became taller. His skin became bone white, marked with black upon the chest. His clothing, rather than ripping, disappeared into him. His lower half was covered by a ripped black kimono. His wrists and ankles were sheathed in something like red fur. The red fur also wrapped around the back of his neck. The ends decorated his shoulders. Kyran felt his hair grow longer, felt rather than saw it change color. The horns of the mask felt as if they were part of his head. Kyran looked down to see his fingertips were sheathed in talons. His toes also seemed to have talons. He touched his chest. Strange. There was a hole there almost as if a vital part of him was missing.  

Sol notified him to follow once they reached their destination. Kyran moved with trepidation, expecting things to be difficult. However, it was as if he was moving in his own body. Too bad this form didn't allow him to grin. Otherwise he would have. Standing on the dock to greet them was a woman. A glance at Sol and Aguya let him know quickly that this was the woman they were looking for. Or she looked damn well near enough. Kyran stepped off to the side as Sol approached the woman. There was no place for him in this meeting. Kyran failed to notice that a blue celtic knot had formed over the muscles of his stomach. The dark color stood out against the paleness of his skin. Hearing Sol's words, Kyran looked over the woman once again. So the woman's name was Yuiisai. Perhaps they could rejoice now that the lost princess had been found.

WC: 676
    Total: 1,580

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Oykai 11th December 2018, 7:33 am

Aguya couldn't help but roll his eyes as he was told the two had been personally chosen to come on this mission, he had better things to do in his honest opinion like find his wayward lady. He sighed silently none the less as he knew if she was here she would wish to do this task and when she was found or returned on her own volition, then found out he refused to help someone in need then she would be disappointed and he would feel a deep shame in such a thing; this is something he would not allow and so nodded. "I still believe you a fool my lord but you are right, she would want us to go help this person to help their friend in need." he said calmly his forest emerald eyes looking to the other once more for a brief second, he was wondering their connection to all this but as he heard that Sol had taken him as a student so that fixed that enquiry. "I however believe that we should not get involved in other countries politics, last time you got involved in something you shouldn't have... well... where did my lady and I end up?" he put his finger to his head tapping it lightly as if thinking hard "Oh yeah, a dark guild doing untold horrible acts to further your and that guilds twisted agenda." his voice harsh as he spoke on the matter. "It's unfortunate that this has happened to this person but we have no right to interfere with them, but as I said she would agree with you and this is the only reason I am agreeing to this hair brained scheme." he said sighing quietly.

"If you know both these things then you've failed misrably my lord, as you've not only lost her but who knows what kind of danger she may be in!" he growled lightly, all be it he had failed at both also but he himself was also now having to learn new limits being away from the safety of what she and he both knew as the dream. "I trusted you with her safety while I done errands, slept, chores and went to heal after our training sessions. This just proves I was an idiot to believe that someone other than myself could tend to her, could protect her." it was clear this conversation was more than a little irritating to him but there was nothing that could be done until she was found but then he wouldn't trust anyone with her after this. "We might not be able to change the past, but it would change our futures. We could even ask for re-education so we would forget about you and what we've experienced since you kidnapped her." he said showing he had done some investigating of his own and her contract wasn't ever legally bought but more stolen from the house owner. "My word you've grown up, what changed your mind on that because it sure as hell sounded as if you knew better than me from the very first moment we met til well now." he said bringing down his own mask, he had heard rumours that he went to visit an old dragonic temple on Tolgalen so he wondered if this is what had gotten into him; if it had he had to then wonder what he had seen to do a complete one eighty on a lot of his points of view but that would be something for him to grill him over at a later date.

Hearing the other correct his mistake after a quick lesson he smiled faintly, he couldn't blame him for his slip up. He understood not understanding cultures that you may have not interacted with much or even studied "Don't worry about it Kyran was it, we all make mistakes it's how we learn from them that depicts the type of person we are." it was true he was being more understanding toward Kyran than Sol but then to him the mistakes were in seriously different categories, that and he seen part of his lady's innocence in him. Aguya tilted his head at what the other had said and nodded "I will do my best to stay within your vision of sight, there may be times however that this is not possible." he explained calmly to the other looking to Sol "You might want to teach him how to feel and distinguish vibrations in the ground from friend and foe." he suggested believing this might not just only be a helpful tool for Kyran to have so he could feel when someone was sneaking up on him but also discern if they were a threat to him instead of him being startled by an ally on a job and lashing out dealing unknown amounts of damage to them thus increasing the chance of problems with the job or just down right making the job fail.

Yuiisai turned to look at the three as her name was spoken and blinked, seeing the three masked people "Um.. are you people lost because last time I knew this was a job not a fancy dress party and halloween was months ago." she said her tone brash and straight to the point, it was not as gentle and warm as it once was. "Before we get into how the leader of the clown pack knows my name, what are you called or would you rather I come up with names for you all? I couldn't care less either way." she said turning away from them "Actually don't answer that question we won't be dealing with each other long enough or be near each other after this so it would be a severe waste on everyone's time and my patience." she said as she started to walk forward to find the one whom gave the job, part of her just wanted to kill him and anyone else along the way but something was telling her the three masked people wouldn't allow her to do such things so for now she would play nice she guessed. Aguya had no idea how to take what had just happened or how she was acting his eyes going to Sol "I blame you for this so you better fix it!" his words were low but the malicious intent could be felt in them, each word dripping like deadly venom before he began to follow her like he normally had when she was herself.

Word Count: 1,093
    Total Word Count: 2,788
    @Sol @Kyran

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 20th December 2018, 11:35 pm

As Sol heard his student make a howling scream as he put on his mask the slayer resisted the urge to facepalm at the foolishness of his student.”Next time Kyran don’t do that you just put any guard on alert that hears the echo of the scream” he scolded as he turned his attention back to Aguya and he heard the younger dragon a fool but also said he was right and the dragon king simply nodded.”I agree but when the law is clearly in the wrong we do not sit idly by and let an innocent soul be slain” he said before Sol heard him bring up what had happened that lead to him taking Yuiisai and himself from the dream of Midi and back to his old guild.Sol clenched his teeth at the words the boy had said and resisted the urge to cuss him out in dragonic.

That’s a Low Blow Aguya I know I as wrong you don’t need to dig the knife deeper” he growled back at him before he got even more angry at the boys words.”I know Aguya you think I don’t Know that! Do you know how hard I am look how I worry your not the only one worried about her so do not act like you’re the only one feeling stress and worry about her safety!” he said sternly but he didn’t let the anger he was feeling come out he sounded more like a father scolded his son. Even as Aguya brought up the fact they could have been re educated and that he had kidnapped Yuii Sol felt his anger flaring even higher.”Boy…Watch your Tone you are correct that I could have done that but you constantly forget about my old guild. Do you not forget they have eyes and ears everywhere. Do you really think that brat on the mountain will be content to leave you two be just because I leave you two back in Midi?!” he questioned roughly his tone harsh and while angry it was clear he had thought about this subject heavily.”They would not leave you two alone and even if you two forget who is to stop them from slaughtering the house and everyone including you to get control of her and if they did after she was re educated she would be turned into a weapon for them to point at people she may already have some blood on her hands and its my fault but they get ahold of her and they will make her spill oceans of it! You’re a Child if your Naive enough to think they will leave you two alone why do you think I keep you two close I don’t want that to happen you hate my guts and I am aware of that but I wont let my old guild weaponize her or you” he said his tone still harsh but he brought up solid points.

Sol knew Basilisk Fang well and if the brat got what he wanted he would no doubt make Yuiisai do unspeakable things. After what Aguya said about him growing up and questioning what could have changed him Sol Sighed and took off his mask for a moment before Aguya and Kyran would see Haunted and sad eyes that were not vibrant ruby like normal but almost a dark garnet color from his dark emotions.”What I have seen and learned left lasting marks my child but its not a tale to tell here I will tell you when we finish and get back to Myazhe other then what I was vowed to keep silent Ill tell you what happened” he said his tone was empty and sorrowful as if he had seen mass death and horror. Aguya would see that Sols right hand started to shake almost violently as Sols eyes seemed to suddenly become very afraid as if he could see something they couldn’t and he quickly clenched his hand into a fist as he put his mask back on and turned to look at the water as they arrived. At Aguya suggestion Sol nodded.”I will do that thank you” he said before once they were off the boat he looked at the two.”from this point real names are off limits we go by our code names” he explained.

As Yuiisai Spoke Sol was caught off guard by the tone she used not at all what he was used to hearing but he had to admit her brashness intrigued him before she called him the leader of clowns and turned before walking forward to find the client. As Agyua hissed at him telling him he blamed him for it.”You think I don’t know that I plan to” he said just as low to Aguya but also showed that he would not be pushed around before he motioned for Kyran to follow and guard the rear. The dragon moved to walk beside Yuiisai and spoke.”We are the group from Onyx Moon and your partners for this mission we do not show our faces to the public but if you need a name my Code Name is Reaper” he said as he moved beside her.”Yuiisai Do you not remember me at all?” he questioned as they got closer to where the client said they would be and he sighed knowing this was not going to be easy. He wanted to just remove his mask and question what the hell was going on but he knew that if she didn’t know him or remember him then she could spill his secrets and identity to the public and then he would be on the run if not dead from Ruvel and the others killing him outright for damaging the companys reputation. For now he would stay masked and try to figure out what had happened to her and wondered if the woman he had started to gain feelings for was still there or if nothing could be done to restore her back to herself. Turning back to Kyran he spoke .”stay on your guard but don’t be suspicious” he said softly to keep them from being stared at or questioned for their looks.

wc 2421/4000

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 16th January 2019, 8:00 pm

Kyran inclined his head to Aguya. Someone trying to be accommodating to his peculiarity was more than he could have hoped for. "Please give me some sign of your presence then next time, Aguya-san, if you find yourself out of my line of vision." Kyran asked softly. That would help him to react a bit more appropriately. His eyes widened at Aguya's suggestion to Sol. His gaze turned toward his teacher. "Is that actually possible?" It would clear up any issues like this in the future. In fact, it might actually provide an advantage in combat in the future. Provided he could learn it of course.

Kyran shook himself after the transformation. He was still seeing spots. "Sorry, Sol. I didn't know it would do that. I was only told it had minor trans-formative qualities." It changed even the sound of his voice. Interesting. Kyran took time running his new taloned fingers over his body. It was more muscular and slightly taller. The wave of orange hair behind him, not to mention the nightmarish look of his face would prevent anyone from recognizing him. That meant the mask could do its job well. Once he was finished, Kyran stepped back to simply listen to Sol and Aguya bicker. They sounded like a bitter old married couple. Or perhaps divorced couple with an estranged daughter was a better fit for the way they were all acting.

It was easy to see that the woman's response shook both Aguya and Sol. This was the woman they were fighting over then? The one that Sol had lost? Yuiisai? Kyran frowned as best he could in his current form. She didn't seem lost to him. Though her memory must be screwed up if she forgotten these two. Unless they were strangely intimate stalkers of course. Then this scene made sense. He'd rather not make that assumption. It cast a bad light on his teacher and Aguya whom he was coming to respect. Not too many people seemed to stand up to Sol, much less argue with him. Kyran stepped forward onto the dock. "I am Nocte" I think you forgot a bit of your name there. Medea giggled, deciding to pop her nose into his business. Yeah, Night Knight. Or was it Knight Night? Night Night? Erebus teased until the demons dissolved into laughter. Kyran grit his teeth and followed after Yuiisai. A glance was the only indication he gave Sol that he'd heard his teacher's warning.

WC: 414
    Total: 1,994

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Oykai 9th February 2019, 3:44 pm

The nature dragon could do nothing but roll his eyes at what the red head had done, he believed him a fool for getting a mask outside of the guild especially one that would cause his form to change. Not just change but change painfully "Wherever you got that mask from I suggest you take it back before you get someone killed, namely yourself." he warned the other, his tone showing he wasn't playing around at the moment especially on this matter "If I didn't know any better I would say that thing is cursed, didn't you get it checked out before putting it on? Are you really so stupid?" Aguya could only huff as he spoke shaking his head not wanting to believe that someone could really do something so idiotic but here he was being proven wrong, he could only fear for the human race if this was the best they had in the means of intelligence. Where it was true he was likely being harsher than he usually would be given where they were heading and for what purpose he would rather not be caught and killed for being a magical creature due to a humans moronic actions. As Sol once again spoke he rolled his forest green eyes "That is not for us to decide, this is their nation not ours or are you going to do to them what you done to my lady and myself by forcing your will onto them too?" he said clear as crystal he still hadn't forgiven the elder male for what he had done to them, they may not have lived as long as they would now but at least they would be safe from the evils of the world.

"Oh believe me my lord, I will not only dig that knife in so deep that it will never be free again but twist and wiggle it a round for the suffering you have brought into our lives." he said his voice harsh as he spoke them, letting him know this was a grudge he would never forgive or forget for as long as one of them was living. "Oh we worry for her for completely different reasons... you for the fact she is a useful tool to your plans... I worry for a completely different reason, one you will never understand you arrogant, selfish poison dragon!" he growled he wasn't intending to pull any punches for any reason against Sol that was for damn sure. "One! Do not call me boy! I have a damn name and you better well use it you pompous windbag and two you mean your former guild that is now dead and buried? Yes, truly frightening." he continued he disliked being spoken down to when he was suppose to be apparently free but was getting treated far worse than when he had first been sold to the house he remained in. "So to answer your question, yes. His issue was with you not my lady he was actually quite fond of her." he finished just wanting to turn around and walk away, he had had enough of being around Sol for a lifetime.

Aguya crossed his arms glaring for a moment before taking off his mask throwing it to the ground and stepping on it, the action alone showed one thing he had no intention of returning to Tolgalen. He had, had enough "You brought this misfortune and wither it be a little or an ocean those acts are all on you and you alone." he growled his eyes flaring a deep emerald the pupils of his eyes turning purple and becoming more reptilian "After this task she nor I are your concern and if you come looking for us I will kill you." his voice showing that wasn't a threat but a promise to the other "Stay out of our lives because I already can tell you she never wanted anything to do with you and nor do I." with that his eyes went towards the fool with what he deemed the cursed mask.

"I'd do yourself a favour and run before he destroys your life too." his voice showing that this was a warning out of concern for the warped male that made up their trio. "There will be no need for me to do such a thing, I will not be returning with the two of you, I do wish you the best however in whatever endeavours your life takes you; and wish the kami to smile upon your chosen paths." he said trying to balance himself, his voice losing its harsh tone as he spoke now with Kyran. "Yes, it is very possible. It is how people like myself know what is coming even with our eyes closed, it also helps to detect possible future attacks and movements but it is hard to master." he continued answering the question of his earlier statement, in honesty he knew very little that could feel through the ground and air. It was difficult to do but was a very helpful tool if a person could manage it. Nature and earth dragons could do it when around nature or connected to the earth but out of all dragon kinds they were the least likely to take their feet off the ground to go fly somewhere as they disliked the disconnection from the earth.

His eyes went back to Sol once more as he spoke and again grew cold "I am not your child, your former guild killed my parents lets get that straight. Stop trying to be my father because you are anything but." he said with a harsh cold tone. Aguya went quiet knowing the Onyx Moon code and were he refused to wear a mask now he would uphold the secrecy that the guild required. Yuiisai continued to walk quietly listening to what Sol said and shrugged "I don't care if you cover your faces and you could be called Tom, Dick and Jane for all I care. I just want this job done so I can deal with something worth my time, like doing something with a loud as hell musician and a crazed clown." she said thinking back to Baird and Jester, to be fair she would rather be listening to Baird yelling than be here if she had to be perfectly honest with herself. Hearing his question she stopped and tilted her head for a moment, true him saying her name should have brought up alarm bells but it didn't she was a coming storm after all and she expected he would have done research on the one he was to be doing such a job with "Nope, I don't now if you have any other stupid questions lets leave them to the end of the tour shall we." she said walking on, she noticed that one of the males had taken off his mask but remained quiet about it, she could only imagine that there was strain within the group but that would work to her benefit perhaps.

Word count: 1,191
    Total Word Count: 3,979

@Kyran @Sol

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 23rd February 2019, 2:51 am

Sol growled slightly under his mask at Kyrans statement about not knowing the mask would cause such a sound.” I suggest you figure out a way to make it silent or find a different one” he said before he heard the boys question about if such a technique was possible.”It is but it takes some time to learn Ill be teaching it to you soon” he state simply before he heard Aguya once again start to rip into him and the dragon felt a vein throb on his head.”Enough this is a Job im not forcing my will onto them so I suggest you knock it off” he said shortly though his volume was even and he didn’t raise his voice at all.

As Aguya went on and told him that he would dig the knife deeper and deeper for what the dragon had done to them and then told him that they worried for different reasons and Sol gripped his shotguns tighter as he focused on keeping his anger down.”She isn’t a weapon that may have been my thought when I was still in my old guild but not anymore I just want her safe and for another enough with my Species I get it you hate me so drop your issue with my species and just say it you hate me” he said and at the end it became irritated since everytime the younger dragon brought up his anger for the older wrym he always brought up that fact that Sol was a poison dragon and it irritated him something fierce.as the boy brought up that his former guild was dead and buried Sol simply shook his head as he knew even broken up the remenants would still be dangerous.”That fondness is dangerous im surprised you don’t see that yourself” he said his head cocked a bit in surprise.

I am aware of that you think I don’t know my Sins and the weight they put on my shoulders” he growled back at him before Sol heard the threat of killing him if he came for them.”if somehow we get paired for a mission I suggest you hold your claws and teeth that isn’t me looking for you two so you arnt justified killing me that’s just a job and sometimes its random so keep that in mind”he stated simply before he heard the young dragon tell Kyran to run before his life was Ruined and Sol had to resist the urge to point his shotgun at the boys head before he simply snorted and he tossed his shotguns back into a shadow portal and balled his hands into fists as he was reminded of the horror that his former guild had done,”I am aware of that why do you think I took you two and left I am many things but I do not condone such a thing” he growled.

At Yuiisais comment of wanting to be anywhere else the dragon simply sighed and nodded.”Very well lets get to work we need to meet the client.”he said as he walked with her and tried to put her answer out of his mind as they walked and soon they saw a humanoid Duck waiting for them and spoke as he saw Sol and the others approaching.”You are the ones that took the job Good I was thinking I was going to have to do this alone as much as I hate going into this kingdom.” The client said as Sol felt himself become irked as he spoke up.”Yes Sir we are the mages that took the job I am Reaper and this is Noct” he said before letting Aguya and Yuiisai introduce themselves. The duck just sighed before motioning for them to follow him."Come on we need to bust in before dawn or my friend will be killed Remy did nothing wrong this is a misunderstanding and now he is in hot water.” He said as Sol grumbled under his breath at this. "can we move this along complaining wont do anything”he said before Davey glared at him.”oh forgive me but im not keen on being crucified for being a Satanic Duck” he shot back before leading them to the gates before Sol saw the guards and he knew this was not going to end well considering the appearance of the group.

wc-731

3152/4000

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 19th March 2019, 6:29 pm

Kyran ground his teeth together at Aguya's admonishment. He'd had the mask appraised. The thing was only supposed to have minor trans-formative qualities. Nothing like what had just happened. Perhaps there was something about his blood that had interacted strangely with the magic of the mask. Or it was the result of his possession by four demons and an angel. It was impossible to tell what had brought the transformation on. He only hoped he could reverse it. Then if he could manage to stabilize the mask in the meantime, it would make an excellent disguise anytime he wanted to go on Onyx Moon missions.

Aguya's and Sol's arguing kept Kyran from talking much. He didn't want to step in between the two in any way. It just seemed like a very bad idea. If anything, the whole environment was much like a small child caught between two arguing parents. Kyran didn't like that he was the small child but what could he do? Aguya's sudden turning to him reinforced how Kyran felt. The strange male's words made Kyran smile thinly. There was no need for Sol to destroy his life. He was doing that quite well on his own. Spying on the West Fiore Trading Company only to save his daughter was certain to lead him to an unpleasant end. So long as his daughter was rescued before he bit the dust, Kyran would be alright with such an end.

It was a relief when the endless bickering was concluded upon their meeting with Yuiisai. Not that Aguya seemed to really want to be finished with it. There seemed to be a lot of history between the strange male and Sol. Apparently Yuiisai was a part of that history. Kyran wasn't sure he wanted to ask about it, lest he dlp his toe in a pool that had no bottom. It would also probably bring the bickering back to the fore as well. The blood mage preferred to avoid that. Yuiisai's dismissal of the party didn't bother Kyran much. He was used to such attitudes from the people around him. He wasn't worth too much to be deigned of anything more than a scornful glance. Medea however hissed at the woman viciously. Her spitting made whatever she was trying to say indecipherable. Probably for the best she was in his head. Kyran made a mental note not to summon her at any point during this mission. He didn't have a sealing put in place for her and like as not she would attack Yuiisai.

The appearance of the humanoid duck was rather strange. The fact that it talked even more so. It's voice woke Ahriman from his slumber. The demon wolf began prowling, his slobber coating Kyran's mind. Kyran grimaced slightly. This would be a long job. Even if their main objective was completed quickly, it wasn't a long shot to say something else might go terribly wrong. His demons' agitation made that even more of a possibility. Sol calling the duck 'sir' got the dragon a sideways glance. So the duck was their client. Interesting. Onyx Moon was shaping up to be a little more fascinating than it had first appeared to be. He nodded when Sol introduced him. That was all that was needed.

Following the Duck was the strangest experience of Kyran's life. They were following a humanoid duck through human streets as if it were just another night out on the town. The only thing ruining it would be the duck's constant complaining. Crucified for a Satanic Duck? Did the feathered weirdo truly think that was the worst that could happen to him? And what about the rest of them? Didn't the Duck care about what happened to them? Erebos slithered through his mind. The demon was clearly intent on causing mischief. Kyran cut him off before he could say a word. They weren't pulling any pranks. Not here. Not with their lives on the line if it went wrong. Of course he couldn't say anything without appearing crazy so Erebos simply went on struggling to speak.

The appearance of the keep and the guardsman was a relief. This was something Kyran could understand. Without waiting for a signal, he shot forward. His mind quickly assessed the situation. There were four of them. Each was lightly armored and equipped with only a sword and a halberd. That worked in his favor. Getting inside their reach would render their weapons useless unless they wanted to hit each other. This fight needed to end before any of them shouted for help. There wasn't anything saying he could count on his companions either. They hadn't expected him to rush forward.

Kyran's overall appearance turned out to help him as well. The guards were frightened by the demonic horned figure that appeared from the darkness. Taking advantage of this, Kyran downed one with a blow to the back of the head. Catching a halberd mid swing, the blood mage kicked out at a guard. He went down heavily to one knee. Normally Kyran would have rendered him unconscious right then. However, his fellow guardsmen were rather competent fighters. The one whose halberd he was holding released his grip on the weapon. He went for his sword as the final one tried to spear Kyran through the stomach. The blood mage twisted out of the way. He used the momentum to launch himself into the air and into a spin. The end of the move brought his leg down on the man's shoulder. There was an audible crunch before he crumpled. Two down.

The guard whose knee he kicked was getting to his feet again. Kyran swung the halberd in his hands. The haft slapped into the man's face. A powerful punch through it splintered the weapon and knocked the guard unconscious. Three down. The last one realized he wasn't a match for Kyran. The blood mage wasn't even breathing hard. This was nothing to him and he hadn't even drawn upon his magic. The man turned to run. A mistake. Kyran pounced at the show of weakness. His fists made short work of the guard's consciousness. Once the man hit the pavement, Kyran straightened slowly. He checked his surroundings for anything that might have slipped his notice.

Turning back to the group, Kyran called out softly. "All clear." So far so good. They only needed to rescue the Duck's companion without raising the alarm. That would keep anything majorly awful from happening. He hoped. The brief bit of violence didn't satisfy his demons much though. They clamored for blood, demanded that he finish the helpless men on the ground. Kyran didn't listen to their demands. There was no need to eliminate the men. They weren't a threat now and posed no real danger at the moment. When they posed a danger, Kyran wouldn't hesitate to eliminate them.

WC: 1149
    Total: 3,143
    @Sol @Yuiisai

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Oykai 26th March 2019, 10:58 am

Aguya went unusually quiet as they met up with Yuiisai, he didn't like how she was speaking but for now there was nothing he could do about it. In honesty he just hoped he could reverse it and that there was no permanent harm done, he knew the true person that Yuiisai was as he had raised her since she was five years old there was no way he would let that beautiful young woman go without a fight. He did worry what her reputation was now currently like due to the dark actions she had done away from him and their idiot lord but again there was nothing that he could do about that right now but he swore he was going to kill the bastard while he slept. He knew it was a dishonourable act but at current he didn't give a damn, in his mind Sol didn't deserve to die in an honourable way. He had no right to do what he done to them and sure he had been trying to be make amends for the dark actions of his past but this sin was to large for the young dragon to forgive and he wasn't about to in this lifetime or many lifetimes after this one regardless of what anyone said to him. The girl that he helped raise was now a wanted criminal and likely being hunted by the Rune Knights, sure Sol had the protection of the West Fiore Trading Company his lady however did not and that made this all that much worse for him as in his mind Sol was the true criminal.

He just ignored anything that Sol said to him, it wasn't worth it at this point, finally after months of being separated from his lady he was reunited with her. He knew this wasn't the real her to him it was almost like she had been possessed by an evil that had never been there before, how could it have been, even as a child when she came to the pleasure district and sold she had been sheltered unlike any other apprentice. She had never been allowed to leave from the moment she had been bought which was unusual as apprentices were allowed to leave for educational purposes and only forbidden when they came of age and graduated from apprentice to being a full courtesan. "You are the only one who put us in danger." was the only thing that he said calmly in his normal calm but stoic tone, he sighed gently wondering just how to fix this whole issue but that seemed like it wasn't going to be an easy one, he could take her to the rune knights where she could atone for her sins but knew deep down if he done that he would not only be betraying her but she would be locked away and the key likely thrown away. This is something that he just couldn't and wouldn't allow, he'd figure something out he was sure of it.

Yuiisai just continued walking forward as Sol decided to talk to their client, it didn't take four people to say hello as far as she was concerned and were the guy was in fact buying her time she thought it best be spent getting them into the country they were meant to be going. Walking up to the guards she smiled sweetly and bowed to them delicately pushing her magic down so it couldn't be sensed, she knew that this was a country that was against magic. She wanted to know why this felt so familiar to her but that was something for after this job "Greetings, my name is Yumiko and I am a courtesan from Midi. I am a gift for the next week for Lord Kimial's son from the Lord and Lady Azamri of Minstral" she said without missing a beat, the guards looked her up and down before looking at the others with her "Papers then please." one of the guards asked and without hesitation she went into her belt and pulled not only the papers required but her fake passport. This surprised Aguya without a doubt that she had such things on hand, but then there was a reason why she was one if not the most highly paid within their dream. "Who are these people with you?" the other guard asked as the first checked over the papers to make sure they had been genuine.

Yuiisai looked behind herself "The gentleman beside me is my attendant, the two masked men are my guards and the duck my entertainment for when I get bored." she explained away as if this was the common way of things. "Courtesan aren't normally allowed out of their districts in Midi." said the first man almost as if he was suspicious "Were that is usually correct, the right amount of currency, status and favours can make the impossible very much possible to those on high." she explained the two guards grumbled about how that was the truth "Seems everything is in line, just keep your pet close to you at all times or it will be shot." they instructed handing yuiisai back the papers her eyes going back to Sol, Kyran and the duck "Lets get going and keep my pet close to you will you." she said gently but her tone showed she was the one in charge, she had to play the part after all not that she really gave a damn about what happened to the employer one way or the other after she was paid. Without further ado she placed her papers back into her belt and headed into the city after bowing to the guards once more allowing the others to follow. Aguya kept close by and kept his magic low as he moved with her, the guards thought it strange that an attendant would be armed but then given how much money must have been spent to get such a woman here they guessed it would make sense while travelling from A to B that as many people were armed as possible. When they all passed she walked down the street and headed into a dark ally so they could decide the best course of action for what they were meant to do, she personally didn't care for the cloak and daggers but given as two of the people she was partnered with were wearing masks like clowns she guessed secrecy was kind of important to them, then there was the demonic talking duck who she pretty much sure didn't want his goose cooked.

It was only later she realised that the demonic of the two seemed to have decided to take a more physical approach and knock out several guards that had been approaching the gate and shook her head as it would only bring issues if he left the bodies lying around. "What an amateur." she found herself hissing under her breath. "Charm and grace can work just as well as brute force, in fact it tends to work a lot better because you don't have to clean up after yourself." she said with annoyed tone. Aguya could only sigh as this was already going to be a cluster headache of a job as no one seemed to be talking to the other and finding out where strengths and weaknesses of the other group members lay.

Word count: 1,240
    Total Word Count: 5,219

@Sol @Kyran

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 29th March 2019, 7:59 pm

As Aguya blamed him again Sol just shook his head and knew that nothing he did would make the boy feel different. as Yuiisai spun a very effective story to the guards nearby Sol smirked under his mask at how she managed to convince them and while he was upset she didn’t remember him the fact she managed such a feet was truly impressive. At the mention of beign her guard as the man guarding the gate looked at him the masked Void Dweller just nodded to confirm Yuiisais words before he suddenly saw Kyran run up and proceed to knock out the guards and the Deathless gritted his teeth at the boys reckless actions. Even Yuiisai seemed annoyed and Sol sighed.”I apologize for my mentees reckless actions Yuii rest assured Im going to up his training so this doesn’t happen again” he said his tone got hard as his gaze turned to Kyran.

He approached and as he did the knocked out guards sank into shadow portals and judgeing from the fact that no alarms were going off no one had managed to catch sight of Kyrans actions. Sol would reach out and knock Kyran upside his masked head.”You Idiot you should have thought before you rushed in. you were reckless and also careless as well. look at her does she look like she would straight up fight someone” he questioned as he pointed at Yuiisai, Sols voice was cold and serious but yet he didn’t raise his voice.if anything it was like a parent scolding a child.”she had the better idea and they would have believed her you on the other hand left evidence did you even think about what to do with the guards if you knocked them out?” he questioned. Even when doing an approach like that Sol knew you had to be planning steps ahead to cover your tracks in his view Kyran managed to knock them out but then didn’t think about the next step.

rest assured im not done talking to you on this but we have a job to do but know this Im not going to keep cleaning up your messes your lucky that Moon wasent here or you would have gotten chewed out even worse and not even lose his temper doing it” he said. The Void Dweller knew that if he kept cleaning up after his mentee then he would not learn anything at all”Come to think of if I'm pretty sure Moon has a grave dug for every member of the guild and with their connections, with how big our homeland is and how how big Ishgar in general is I'm pretty sure you're body would never be found”. At the same time Sol wanted to make sure that this job went well and if that ment he had to drag his student all the way thru he would. Davey would then shake his head.”This is already a disaster please just get this done quick.” Sol simply grunted before he would head past the guard point escorting Yuiisai like the story was and he motioned for Kyran to follow him. Sol had his shotguns down at his sides so he didn’t seem like a huge threat, he stayed a bit behind Yuiisai and to her right like a proper bodyguard. Despite the road bump from Kyran Sol knew that they could still play with the story since no one had caught sight of the violence and cleanup

It didn’t take to long before the location of the keep holding the friend was in sight and Sol tapped Yuiisai on the shoulder before he gestured to a dark corner hidden away so they could plan how to approach and deal with the security. When they turned he would look at Yuiisai and then Kyran.”Since Noct wanted to jump the gun the first time I thought it would be best to plan this out so no mistakes happen” he said simply as he hoped that with proper planning this wouldn’t become a cluster fuck .

WC-677

Total word count -5,896

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 31st March 2019, 6:07 pm

Kyran grit his teeth at being berated. He knew in Sol's case it was probably out of concern for Yuiisai. While he had been impressed with how she'd gotten them through the border gate, the blood mage had been under the impression they had a time constraint. A time constraint that was growing smaller by the moment. Attacking in broad daylight seemed like the worst plan of action. That was where they were headed with all this sneaking around, wasting time on pleasantries. The Duck's friend would be on the gallows before they reached him. They would either fail the job, or have to go on an all out attack in order to take care of things.

He answered Sol's inquiry coldly. "First, I don't know her capabilities. I'd rather assume she was a capable fighter with fairly well honed abilities rather than underestimate her. Second, my magic can use another's body as fuel. If you were that concerned about leaving behind evidence and not getting this done quickly, you should have told me. Third, I was under the impression we had a time limit to complete our mission. While her idea is better, it takes more time. Time we don't have if we mean to rescue the Duck's friend. Being the amateur that I am, I went for the faster option as was the case." The black eyes that had replaced his own, stared at Sol from his skull-like face. Kyran knew he could easily rub his mentor's face in the reason why he'd been ill prepared. If Sol hadn't spent as much time arguing with Aguya, he might have been able to give Kyran a better idea of the plan. Perhaps even a bit of instruction on how they were meant to do things on this mission.

Instead, Kyran turned away from his two companions. Since he'd screwed things up, he was going to fix things. The guards were in Sol's shadow portals yes but they'd be replaced eventually. Their absence would be noted and an alarm raised. The blood mage knew that much at least. The time restraint they were under had changed from dawn to probably about two hours. It could be as many as five hours but Kyran was going to err on the side of caution this time. He either had to go all out or try his best to sneak about. He followed Sol after being gestured to. It was only a short ways before the redhead slipped away from his mentor. This was for the best. They were going to run out of time otherwise. The Duck might have been the only one to see Kyran slip away.

Now to prepare himself for the coming ordeal. His new magic, Salvator Alitis, would be helpful. First he summoned up the Cloak of Raziel. The black cloak shrouded him, pulling shadows to further conceal him. The hood of the cloak actually expanded to fit over his horns. That was useful. Next, Kyran brought forth the Bow of Dumah. This was a magical bow capable of putting others to sleep. While he hoped it wouldn't be needed, it could also cause a person to be consumed by their worst nightmare. It appeared to be a simple recurve bow with gold filigree. He took the time to tuck the flimsy scarves attached to the ends around the string. They might be noticed otherwise. Next to be called forth was the Bracelet of Hod. The intricate design of the bracelet looked like screaming people or worshiping people. It depended on which way you turned it. With this, Kyran could demand an act from someone. The angel of submission wasn't to be trifled with. The final peace to his outfit wrapped around his head. The Circlet of Eistibus. This granted him foresight of a kind allowing him to keep one step ahead of his opponents.

Now he was ready. Each of his requips could be used offensively if need be. However, Mystic Blood Beasts would be better for if he was finally caught. With those he could wreck havoc. Kyran did hope it didn't come to that though. He'd used a chunk of his magic in order not to be spotted. He didn't want it to become a waste. Before leaving the alley, Kyran activated the Future Sight ability of his circlet. Better to be safe than sorry. He'd see an outline of any patrolling guardsman before they reached him. It would give him just enough time to hide. Provided he actually saw it.

You should let us loose Medea purred in his ear. She was draped across the top of his mind as if trying to seem uninterested. Erebos and Ahriman sat against the 'doors' of his mind. Malinda slithered back and forth. They were all eager, Kyran realized. One wrong move and he might have to let them free. Luckily, he'd designed binding rituals. The demons might get out of his head and into their own bodies but they'd still be forced to listen. Kyran would have grinned if he was capable of it. Come on, you know you want to let us out to rampage. It would be the perfect dissssstraction. I won't eat too many people. I promise. Kyran got a fierce image of the town burning down around him. That would be what this place would be reduced to if the demons were released to play. He wouldn't let that happen. Not unless it was his last resort. He could do it. There was just enough mana for that plan.

Kyran shook his head, darting behind a wall as a guardsman approached. The patrols were getting heavier. He wasn't far from the prison itself so it made sense. The other two he'd sensed hadn't been anything to worry about. This was the first one to pass directly his way. The blood mage debated taking the man - woman, sorry - out. It would be one less guardsman if the alarm was raised. The bow in his hand came up. One sleep arrow would put her out of his business for a good long while. An arrow to the back of her head would do the same. In either case, Kyran would have to hide the body. He didn't have time for that.

She would eventually be returning on patrol. Kyran would need to move quickly or risk a disturbance much earlier than he needed it. The cloak flared out behind him when he moved to the next ally. He proceeded with as much speed as he dared. There was a fine line between his speed, caution and recklessness. As he made his way through the shadows, Kyran wondered if Sol had noticed his disappearance yet. Probably. He was going to at least get a chewing out when he got back. A beating wouldn't be out of the cards either. Kyran wasn't sure if Sol realized words hurt more than a physical beating. It was nearly impossible for the blood mage to feel violence upon his person. After feeling it all before, it didn't evoke his pain receptors anymore. Kyran respected his mentor. He really did. Yet the redhead had to wonder if Sol was really the best teacher for him. It often didn't seem like it when they were on missions together. Sol tried to act like his father too much. Well not Kyran's. That man had been more hands off. Fatherly at least was what Sol acted like. That wasn't what Kyran needed at all.

The fence around the prison made Kyran curse. It was warded judging by the glowing symbols. Guards were patrolling the length of it as well. He had no time to plan a good way over the fence. Touching it was out. It would fry and paralyze him. Most of the buildings were well out of the way without wings. Luckily we have wings. Go. Be quick. Kyran silently thanked Eae for pulling logic from his frazzled brain. Charging the nearest building, the blood mage leapt. His wings flared as he activated his coat's special ability. Planting his feet on the wall, Kyran pushed himself into the air. He had to keep from cursing when he saw the fence. His leap hadn't been high enough. His wings flapped, straining to pull him over the fence. The guards were going to see him.

"Shit!" His feet barely cleared the top of the fence. Before he dropped, the blood mage targeted every guard within range of his bow. A green arrow flared upon the string. As his wings closed, Kyran loosed. The arrow broke streaming through the air in multiple strands. The guards instantly fell asleep when the sickly green magic struck them. A few might have seen the spell heading toward them but Kyran didn't hear any shouts. He was in the clear for now. His time to get in and out was rapidly getting shorter. This last move would bring the guards in a few minutes give or take. He had that long to find the Raccoon.

Kyran poured the speed on as he rushed for the doors of the prison. Two guards. Newbies by the looks of those uniforms. Absolutely clean, not a wrinkle. Of course the standards here might be higher. It didn't matter. His arrows pinned them against the wall. Anyone glancing at them would think they were still at their post. A quick search of their bodies granted him a ring of keys. Hopefully, there was a master key. There isn't, idiot. These two were mere guards. The captains or the big boss here would have the master keys[i] Medea yawned, stretching. [i]Can we come out to play yet? Kyran glanced up at the massive prison in front of him. There was no way he could find the raccoon in a few minutes. He had to find Death Row then get the Raccoon out. Provided he had a key to the merchant's cell as well. Fuck, this hadn't been well thought out.

The key to open the door was luckily only the third on the ring. Unfortunately, there were shouts coming from the courtyard already. Damn it. There was also a guard just inside the door. Kyran grabbed the man and slammed him into the wall. "Tell me where the Raccoon is." He growled, activating Domination. A chain, invisible to every eye but his, shot from his bracelet. It wrapped around the man, squeezing him as it sank into his skin. The guard choked on his scream as Kyran squeezed his throat. "Tell me where the Raccoon is. Now." He repeated. "He is being held in the foremost cell of Death Row, two lefts, three rights from here. First left, third left, second right, second right, fourth right and you'll be at Death Row." The guardsman told him in monotone. The man's eyes were blank as the spell compelled the truth from him.

The next part of his plan wasn't so pleasant. Kyran carved runic symbols into the man's arm. As he carved, he chanted. "Fire, that burns all hearts. Vengeance, that grips the pure. Pain, that bane of life. Death, that final countenance. By this sacrifice, I call you forth. Ahriman!" The guardsman screamed as the spell consumed his blood. There was the sound of footsteps pounding down the hallway. Kyran grimaced as he dropped the writhing man. The runes on his arms glowed. His stomach bulged. Kyran turned away to secure the door with his Blood Morphs. He didn't need to watch any of this. As a group of guardsman burst around the corner, Ahriman ruptured the guardsman's corpse. They barely had time to scream before the demon attacked.

Why did he get summoned first? Medea whined, clawing Kyran's mind. The blood mage growled, kneeling at the edge of the blood pool Ahriman had created. "Light, to bind your darkness. Fervor, to curb your hunger. Steel, to diminish your strength. Death, to satisfy your essence. By this sacrifice, I call you forth. Medea!" The cat howled as she formed behind the black beast that was Ahriman. Kyran waved a hand. "Go. Wreck havoc. Ahriman!" The wolf turned back toward the blood mage. His muzzle was splattered in gore. Kyran rose to his feet. "Lead me to the Raccoon. Quickly. All guardsman in our way are yours."

The demon wolf gladly charged ahead of Kyran. The screams came frequently rang out before the guards died under Ahriman's jaws. The redhead had to ignore the blood pools and bodies as they advanced. One turn away from Death Row, Ahriman yelped. He backed away from whatever they'd run into. Kyran laid his free hand upon the wolf's flank. He carefully took in their opponent. They were wearing bright plate mail. The one leading them had no helmet and held a glowing blue sword. Knights of Pergrande. Wielding the 'power' of their gods to drive back the infidels. If they stopped here, their momentum would be completely stolen. Medea was creating a welcome distraction but she wouldn't last. This obstacle needed to be removed. Now.

"Intruder! Give yourself u-" Kyran's spell struck the captain in the chest. His face contorted into fear as his body knelt against his will. The expression was frozen upon his face. Paralyzed. Ahriman growled, seeing how weak their opponent truly was. The other knights seemed surprised at the swift defeat of their captain. Kyran took that advantage. "Ahriman." The wolf snorted at him. "Howl." The demon chuckled before throwing back his head. The air reverberated with his power. Kyran could feel it. His body felt faster than ever. Blood sprayed from the knights as the magic ruptured their ears. They began to quake. Kyran watched as all but one fled from Ahriman's magic. Smiling, the blood mage sent a bolt of energy through the man's neck. Obstacle eliminated.

Death Row was strangely unguarded. Unless the squad they had just taken care of had been the guard. Regardless, Ahriman went through the door in seconds. As the door burst open, Medea reappeared in Kyran's head. Woah that guy was strong! I wanna fight him again. Boss, you should fight him. Quick, stand still. He's on his way here! She jabbered on, describing all her fights. Kyran ignored her. The big boss of the prison must have been her opponent. The Raccoon was needed out. He rushed to the first cell. There was a humanoid raccoon inside. A simple smock covered the creature's front. Had to be the target.

Kyran blasted the lock. "You're friends with the satanic duck?" He rumbled breaking the chains on the raccoon. The rodent looked him over as he worked. "You're more demonic than Davey is, my friend. Perhaps you shouldn't have broken in here. They'll kill you on sight just from principle." Kyran raised an eyebrow at him then gestured to Ahriman. "He's mine. They have to bring him down first." The raccoon chuckled, rubbing his wrists. He walked out of the cell saying "Well he's a big bastard, ain't he? Maybe you can do this." The raccoon turned toward the open doorway of Death Row. Kyran peered at the wall at the back of the corridor. "Hold up, 'coon. Does that door lead outside?"

"It's Remy, pal and probably. Why?" Kyran fired off three energy projectiles. "The big boss is coming that way. Better to try a different exit." The blood mage explained quickly. Unlike the door, the wall was quite resilient. It had withstood the blasts with only three pockmarks in the wall. Kyran grit his teeth. Remy ran up to the wall running his hands over it. After a moment, he tapped a corner of the wall. Kyran didn't wait. He sent a blast into the indicated corner. The wall shook as a hole was blasted through it. A few more hits opened the wall up wide. Kyran could hear the clanking of armor. Ahriman turned to face those coming. "Go Remy, through the hole. Ahriman, you too!"

The demon growled but obeyed, squeezing his bulk out the hole after Remy. Kyran dove through after them. Aiming his circlet at the hole, the blood mage rapidly undid the damage. It reconstructed in front of their eyes. Perfect. No way to follow them. Kyran tossed Remy onto Ahriman's back. "Hey!" The raccoon protested. The redhead followed the rodent up. "Go Ahriman. Leap the fence, then find and follow my scent trail. It'll lead us back to Davey." Kyran drove a heel into the wolf when Ahriman hesitated. After a snarl, the demon charged for the fence. Remy and Kyran had to hold onto the black fur in order not to be thrown off when Ahriman jumped.

They ran into a few knights and guardsman as they ran. Kyran sank arrows into each of them. He made sure the shoots were always kill shots or disabling shots. If they weren't dead, they were unable to get help quickly. At one point, they ran into a group of knights. Kyran had Ahriman use his Carnage ability. The knights were torn apart by Ahriman's copies and they got away scot free. The city was on high alert as Kyran slipped off the demon wolf near the ally. He checked to see if Sol and/or Yuiisai was there. If either was, he waved his arm at them. "Come on. They'll be here any second. Either make yourself scarce or come with me to the boat." Then the blood mage charged away.

There were guards at the border of Pergrande. Well of course there were. Kyran pulled back on his bowstring. Upon release, sound waves crashed into the guards. Green mist poured from their mouths, solidifying into their worst nightmares. Kyran felt bad for them as he thundered through the gate. Ahriman was bleeding heavily now from his fights and being used as a battering ram. The blood mage bent over to pat the wolf. "You did good, boy. Get us to the boat and you can rest." The demon wagged his tail tiredly before pushing on. They were to the boat in no time.

Kyran jumped off Ahriman once they were aboard. Helping Remy down, the blood mage dismissed his demon wolf. Ahriman vanished with a happy sigh. He'd had his fill of violence and mayhem. It wouldn't sate him for long Kyran was sure but at least for now, he'd sleep. With that taken care off, Kyran called for the captain to take off. He collapsed to the deck with a humph. That was that. It hadn't been the most elegant way to complete a mission or the best way. The raccoon was safe though and his comrades didn't have to suffer. Only one group of guards had seen him too and Ahriman had probably made a bigger impression. There was nothing to tie Onyx Moon to this. Job well... well not well done but done at least. Kyran rested against the side of the ship, readying himself for the berating he knew he was going to get.

WC: 3171
    TWC: 6,314

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:49 am