Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To grant a honorable death [job]

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,787.5

To grant a honorable death [job] Empty To grant a honorable death [job]

Post by Amora Shade Wed 8 Aug 2018 - 19:19

Amora sighs softly as she rests gently against the back of the seat of a train just riding from one town to the next searching for something to do during her last week of training away from her partner. She can only hope that what she does will be enough to impress her partner in the end when she goes to fight him as a test. A small grin on her face at the thought of doing so since it would mean to be a rather good fight to face off against her partner to see how far two weeks of training could take someone in there adventures. She glances towards the outside of the train seeing a rather beautiful scenery greeting her of a ocean in the distance with rocks and cliffs accompanying the scenery to provide a rather nice spot for one to view the world go by. The scenery soon be cut off by buildings as the train declares the destination to where she has landed as she gets up out of her seat and heads towards the door. "Disembarking for the town of Oshibana." She just nods her head at the name committing it to her memory encase she would need to head back here for one reason or the other even if it is just for a nice place to relax after a stressful job.

She glances around the town and starts making her way towards the bulletin board where jobs are usually posted up having checked for its location by using a map that she had gotten from a previous town that pointed out the important places for new people within the town to go towards. Making her way she glances at the inhabitants of the town seeing just happy families and elderly people just enjoying the life this town is providing making Amora smile ever so slightly. Glad that it seems that the conflict of these evil groups like cultists and dark mages doesn't affect everywhere in a big obvious manner. Leaving peaceful locations such as this for most likely the idea that nothing notable would be here to destroy or ruin the world in some grand fashion like attacking important towns such as Oak, or Hargeon would have on Fiore. Passing by the multiple shops and the idle chatter of people that she ignores she arrives at the notice board and starts checking through the various jobs that are on it and finds one that is rather strange to her. Picking it off of the board she reads through its contacts slowly and nods her head ever so slightly as she reads what would be required of her. 'To kill someone legally. A warrior wanting to go to some place when he dies. huh, i guess it is some kind of gods thing like cults.' She thinks to herself with a shrug of her shoulders but takes the paper with the job in question with her while following the instructions on where to go. Following the instructions on the piece of paper she makes her through town and towards a open field on the outskirts of it where she would spot the warrior and some other person. Glancing towards the warrior she sees a shield and sword within his hand and some good looking armor, and when she glances towards the civilian sees dark colored clothing not really knowing what it is besides the solemn look on the civilian's face.

578//578//1000

Last edited by Amora Shade on Wed 8 Aug 2018 - 19:38; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137
    Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,787.5

To grant a honorable death [job] Empty Re: To grant a honorable death [job]

Post by Amora Shade Wed 8 Aug 2018 - 19:37

When she gets close towards the two people the man in black clothing nods towards her and begins to speak. Thank you for helping this man get the death that he wishes for. I am Ferdanand after you have killed this aged fighter i will make sure the correct burial rights will happen for him. He says in a polite tone of voice as Amora just nods her head and looks towards her opponent and gets into a fighting stance with a serious look within her eyes. Thinking that if this man is a experienced fighter that this could be a dangerous fight despite the man's age since appearances aren't everything. She then hears her opponent start to speak to her as well as she makes sure to listen towards his last words on this planet out of respect. Thank you for allowing me to reach Valhalla lass I can tell you're a natural born fighter and will give me a death in battle. Just know that i want you to not go easy on me for that would be rather disrespectful in my eyes to just go easy on me because of my age. He says with a small chuckle as he raises his shield to block a strike and holding the blade ready to strike. Amora nods her head as she honors the man's wish and show no mercy as her eyes gain a snake like look to them as her fists spark with electricity as her right gains her simian takeover look, and her left becoming like that of her minotaur transformation.

As requested i will not go easy on your sir. May you find some peace in death and not become a resurrected corpse through a dark mage's necromancy. The dead deserve to stay as such and you seem like a honorable hunter. She says towards the man and rushes forward and dances around her opponent telling already that she could kill him on the spot from the man's reaction speed being slower do to his age. Quickly maneuvering back in front of the man she moves her fist back that is that of the minotaur she swings forward smashing through the shield letting her fist continue its momentum forward striking the man in the chest. On impact the electricity from the eel part of the transformation activates as it pushes right into the man's body shutting down his heart in a instant along with the force of the hit breaking a rib and piercing his heart. May you have peace sir. She says towards her now dead opponent while pulling her arm back and deactivating her takeovers and nods towards the black clothed man. You may do your thing sir. She says in a polite tone of voice taking this matter seriously from having learned from a book that human death is meant to be taken seriously. The man in black clothing nods and goes over towards the body and picks up the aged man in armor who is now dead and slowly takes him towards the coast. Amora glances towards the sword and picks it up and follows after the man the shield remaining where it was destroyed as she follows out of curiosity to see what is going to take place.

As they arrive at the ocean she sees what looks like some kind of coffin with lots of flammable material as the man is put atop of it the man in black cloth gesturing to hand him the sword which she does so. Amora continues to just observe as the sword is placed atop the man with the material below him lit aflame. Soon after being pushed into the water to float out towards the sea as his corpse will be burned as she watches this entire affair calmly with just curiosity to view this type of ceremony occurring which were different within the books she had read. He was a strong warrior back in his days. A true fighter during the wars and such that occured for his people. This is honorable for him and what he did want. The black clothed man says while looking towards her as Amora just nods her head. yeah i know that it is what was put on the job description. I think i'll head back into town now i still need to find a place to sleep for the night. She says with a wave as she head back towards the town with her hands within her animal jacket. Not feeling any remorse or sadness for the man since it was what he wished for to die by a fighter's hand.

777// 1355//1000 (WC complete)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 10:55