Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tournament for Training - Road Fighter

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,787.5

Tournament for Training - Road Fighter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tournament for Training - Road Fighter

Post by Amora Shade 23rd August 2018, 2:06 pm

Amora smiles to herself feeling proud of her victory at having shown her partner how to do an actual fight. To decimate everything that would stand in front of the hunter to break down all who would try to stop them from obtaining the victory they would need to take out there targets. However, she just hears silence as she glances around seeing scared, horrified, and disappointed looks she shivers slightly at the looks and whimpers softly to herself. Utilizing her wings she rushes towards the backstage area and rushes by the other participants to avoid hearing there words as she makes her way towards a room that looks like it is a locker room. Closing the door behind her and deactivating her transformation she makes her way towards the back and sits by a locker leaning against and starts shivering as her shoulders shake. Tears falling towards the ground as silent sobbing comes from the room now as she is forced to relive memories she would rather avoid as she starts to hear the voices again. She remembers the day in perfect detail as she starts to get trapped within the thoughts of what she saw from the people and how it looked very similar to that day.

Flashback--

She looks the source of the loud banging angry and despaired faces smashing open windows and banging on the door she can hear voices but not able to understand what is being said. Her mommy holding her close and whispering soothing words to her as she clung to her tightly while daddy was holding a gun towards the door as if waiting. She hears the shouting getting louder as she lets out soft whimpers of fear and clings to her mommy's dress harder with her face against the fabric as a hand is against the back of her head. The scared ravenette crying against her mommy's dress while shaking suddenly she is let go and pushes towards the window. "Run my angel get as far away as you can! Daddy and i will follow after you soon just go! We will be able to find you!" She can hears the desperation in her mommy's voice she shakes in fear as she can hear gunshots going off then a metalic clang to the ground. Soon after. her mother screaming in anger followed by flames quickly appearing all the while she saw everything that happened from the open door that allowed her to see everything. Seeing her father get stabbed from multiple direction with various tools from pitchfork to actual swords. her mother somehow creating fire from her hands and then falling over to the ground. "No..You can't die mama...not you or daddy no.." She whimpers softly in fear as she looks up seeing the people try to make there way as she raises her hand. "Go away!" She shouts as a wall forms and out of preservation opens the window and starts sprinting without stopping for so many nights.

Flash back to now

The ravenette is crying her eyes out and shaking heavily as she starts hyperventilating only whimpering out the same word over and over again. Mama...come back....i'm scared.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Magic: W.I.P.
    Third Magic:

Tournament for Training - Road Fighter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tournament for Training - Road Fighter

Post by Oras Auro 23rd August 2018, 2:19 pm

Before Oras could do anything she ran past him and towards another room. The locker room. As she shot past him he managed to catch a glimpse of her face. Fear. Sadness. She was fighting it but it would be evident she was failing... One of the fighters called out to her as she shot by. "Hey!" He stood up to go after her but was stopped by Oras. Who had teleported between him and the hallway and placed a hand against the man's torso. His appearance dark and vicious again. The fighter wasn't afraid, but didn't push past the wizard. He knocked Oras' arm off and walked back to the group. Oras stared at them for a second before rushing to the door. If it was locked he'd use his magic to shift the mechanism and open the door, rush in and.

He was right to be afraid.. There in the corner, young Amora sitting a broken girl. Shivering, crying, and muttering to herself. He could hear her perfectly. And his heart broke. He closed the door and used magic to lock and seal the door shut. Fusing the door with the wall just to make sure. He took silent steps over to her and sat down beside her, wrapping his arms around her and holding her against him closely. He said nothing at first, just giving her the comfort she needed. He wasn't good at being supportive. He had no one to support him so it was hard to learn the right method. However he knew how to be gentle, and that was what he would be doing. Being a gentle soul, a caring friend, a father, a brother. Whatever it was that she needed him to be he would be it. He would wait until she had finally calmed down. If she did, or at least wasn't completely broken and could think at least half proper, he would whisper.
    "It's ok Amora.. It's ok I'm here. I'm here for you. You don't need to be afraid Amora. Not anymore. I swear it."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Tournament for Training - Road Fighter - Page 2 TEm5Pci

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 23rd August 2018, 2:25 pm

When she feels a pair of arms wrap around her she says first before looking up through tear strained eyes. Mom is that... She says and then pauses seeing who it is and just breaks down even more as she is once more forced to face with the reality that her parents are dead. That she has become a monster to everyone within this town as her shoulders continue to shake as she cries without any breaks. When she hears the words she just cries more while gripping her partner trying to pull herself closer for some kind of support as she just cries without any signs of stopping for a good long while. Through her tears she says softly ot him in a very scared and terrified tone of voice. Don't let them hurt me...not again ppleease not again. Don't let them take you away like they took away mommy. Amora says pleadingly to Oras while crying having reverted back to the child that she is on the inside once someone would get past her battle crazed self. A scared little girl trying to live in the adult world without really knowing anything or how anything works beyond how to use a phone just barely and how to punch someone real good. How a fight is meant to go and be from what has observed from wild beasts that no mercy or going easy is meant to be allowed.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 23rd August 2018, 2:39 pm

"I'm not going anywhere," he told her gently. The mask was gone, his hood off. He cradled her close to him and pressed his forehead against hers. "They'll never take me, and they'll never take you. I won't let anyone take you Amora. I'm here. I'll protect you. I'll keep you safe.." He continued to hold her carefully as time went on. He sensed the announcer approaching and sent him a telepathic message to keep it delayed until he gave the signal. And he would make it clear by his tone that it would be very unwise not to heed his warning. Returning his attention to Amora he would speak again, now that she was calming down more. "I'm here for you Amora. As I always will be." He knew he was going to have to get stronger. Not for the sake of his own survival anymore he knew, but for her. She was strong, yes but. There were far more powerful beings out there with evil intent. He refused for her to fall prey to their strength, or to be manipulated to their purposes. Even the guild's mission took the backseat in the presence of her safety and purity. Oras knew. He knew that every philosophy he believed in didn't matter. His own desires and fears would need to step down. His whole life was going to be altered and changed. What had started out as nothing more than a survivalist being pushed into mentoring a random child. Had turned into something that he never ever though he would have in ten lifetimes. And in a way. Despite the fear. Despite the anger and the panic. He was happy. Happy that a man like him could have something like this.

He remembered what happened with Izayuki and tried to exercise it here. Sending calming emotions to her. Not enough to influence her, but enough to perhaps reduce her current fear and panic rate. He wanted her to know he had her back everywhere at every time.
    "No matter what happens Amora. I will never leave you."

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 23rd August 2018, 6:25 pm

Amora continues to cry for a few more minutes before slowly calming down into just rather silent sniffling as she just keeps her eyes closed while she is cuddled up against you. Feeling rather safe and happy within your arms and knowing that what you had said is true that everything will be fine as long as they stick together. Why...why were they so scared? She says softly to her partner in confusion shivering ever so slightly as those stares come back to mind the ones that haunt her nightmares that had looked just like those of her village people. They wanted to see a fight i gave them a fight. She says once more in total confusion not understanding why people would be scared of her way of fighting. It is just a method of breaking people down and people had come to see her take people down with her abilities. They had cheered for her in her monster like forms so why did her punching someone cause them to go silent and look so fearful? Why did her just doing a normal fight like her partner had caused such a reaction from those people she did the same thing! She beat her opponent using only her fists so what was different! Frustrated tears start to fall from her eyes at being unable to understand at all why the people had reacted the way they did.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 23rd August 2018, 6:45 pm

He continued to hold her but shifted so that they could see each other faces. He needed to word this right somehow... "Because there's a difference between survival and fun. In a fight in the wild, which is the main experience you've received. Fights in the wild are 'kill or be killed' scenarios. Then you encountered me, and I introduced you to sparring. Fights that are not for killing, but for honing your skills. Then there are fights for fun. Whether it's two brothers having a play fight, or having a fight on stage. It's not about winning, it's just about having fun. While I'm not the best example as, I haven't taken the time to loosen up and have fun, it's good to do so. When you were on stage, even before then. You started to shift to an animal's perspective. If you are in a fight, you fight to kill. And that's what the audience had seen: A killer instinct lashing out at the opponent. You didn't just defeat him, you utterly destroyed him. If I hadn't closed his wounds he would have lost a lot of blood. Would have been in the hospital for a while. However I don't blame you for anything. You didn't understand and it's my fault for not anticipating this and explaining it sooner. They were afraid because they could see how dangerous you were." He smiled gently to her. "But. At the same time accidents are made, and people are forgiven. You simply need to show that you didn't mean any real harm. Try to get into the spirit of things.

"Next time you face your opponent, try and notice their smile. Just because you're in a fight doesn't mean you have to end it quickly. You don't need to prove you are superior every single time. Sometimes we just fight to have fun. And just because I need to understand the same, I'll try my hardest to have fun too. We can learn this together, so it won't just be you ok?"
    He smiled and gave her another hug.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 23rd August 2018, 7:00 pm

But...i was having fun. Amora says in a soft and sad tone of voice and just rests her head against your chest and closes her eyes as she takes slow calming breathes. Fights are meant for survival that is all it should be, or in this tournament's case it should be in the manner of proving who the best is. I was showing that i was the best without any resistance...or at least tried to get to that point but that Pink guy shifted entirely from being unable to help himself to a rather good fighter. She says softly towards her partner while just remaining cuddled up against him while looking at his face and smiling softly at being able to look at his face. Still considering he moments that she is allowed to do so a rather great honor and happiness. She snuggles up into the hug of her partner and rests her head against his chest wrapping her arms around him gently. So this tournament isn't meant to prove how good someone is at fighting? Just meant to be a way of showing of mages and how amazing looking they can be? To just blind people and make them ignorant to the darker part of the job? She asks starting to question this tournament at all and what purposes it is trying to serve and give to people about those who enter it. Amora's eyes showing a mix of confusion and frustration as her mind starts to think and try to figure out why things are as they are.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 23rd August 2018, 7:38 pm

Glad that she was calm again he would continue to.. Explain to the best of his ability to Amora. The poor girl had so much she didn't understand. "There is a prize for the winner of the tournament, namely jewels and the title of champion yes. But the difference Amora, is that the fighters aren't seeking to beat each other to near death. You simply have to learn where the line is between a fun duel between people, and attempted murder. Some wounds are fine, fights rarely go without wounds. But breaking bones, dislocating shoulders, and creating wounds that cause blood to pour out can all either be permanent injuries or lead to blood loss. Permanent injuries such as an arm or leg that never works the same way again. Keep in mind that while you're having fun, you want your opponent to have fun too. Sometimes they won't and you can't help that. Such as people who are too focused on the prize, or are out for revenge. For now however, just try and remember. You can have fun without trying to rip your opponent to shreds. Focus more on enjoying the process of the fight, rather than winning the fight. If we're being honest here there's no question we'll get to the top, so you don't have to worry too much about beating those guys ok?

"It's not a punishment. It's not saying you can't enjoy fighting, or that you can't go all out. I'm not even telling you that you can't end the fight as soon as you feel like it. All I'm saying is try not to be too harsh on them alright? Otherwise they may not be able to move or fight for a long time,"
    he said with a grin. He looked her in the eyes. "Can you do that for me?"

"Oh and for the record: The reason I didn't beat him immediately was to give the crowd something to enjoy, as well as teach you something. Though I guess that's a lesson to me, to only teach you in person rather than on stage, heh."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 23rd August 2018, 7:49 pm

Amora sighs softly at hearing the reasoning behind why people would be terrified of the way she is going to fight and just nods her head knowing that for herself she won't change. She is going to fight how she likes and will make sure to perfect her way of fighting to the point of mastery once she can think of a way to do it effectively. 'Though i guess for now i will focus on capture rather then extermination of enemies like our missions seems to be leaning towards since we're trying to take down those cultists.' She thinks to herself with a sigh of frustration and then nod her heads towards her partner. Fine i won't go for kill shots in terms of my attacks like my way of fighting will be. I will be nice and try to find ways to make them become unconscious instead. She says with a pouty face crossing her arms at her chest as she then escapes from your arms and gets up off of teh ground. Once with that she makes her way back towards the stage as she glances towards her fur coat and thinks of your room back at the black rose guild and hands it towards you. Send this back to your room if you can. She says softly towards her partner as that leaves Amora's outfit with a black t-shirt and shorts. The shirt not having any sleeves as she makes her way back towards the area where the fighters are gathered the girl's gaze remaining that of confidence and bit of a cold gaze. As if trying to play the part of a villain in this little tournament since in her mind she has crossed a line that would make it difficult to get out of at this point for herself. That if she would want to play the good natured person and fighter such opportunities are totally lost to her now.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 24th August 2018, 8:45 am

Oras rubbed her shoulder before she got off and left. "Don't worry. You can go all out against me. For now we try not to maim them," he said with a chuckle. He stood up after she made her way to the door but paused and handed her jacket to him. When he heard what she had said he nodded, folding the jacket neatly before sliding it into one of his void bags. He couldn't transport items without a magical item, so that was now on his list of things to purchase. "I can't transport it immediately but I can keep it safe until then. I suppose it's my turn now, though we should settle a few things first." He followed Amora out into the other room. When he caught the fighters stares he glared at them, catching their attention. And they weren't at all pleased with either of them. "Get her out of here." "No." "She went too damn far!" The fighter persisted. "Now I'm no pushover, I can take a hit. So can a lot of us here. But she straight up tried to kill him!" "She didn't. She has trouble understanding the tournament and how it works, nothing more." Oras told him. "Nor does she understand where the line is. She's had to fight for survival all this time, she doesn't know any other way." He looked at them all. "But she won't be going too far anymore, I've talked with her. Perhaps instead of trying to attack her in any way out of fear, you could perhaps show her what it's like to be in a tournament? To fight not for survival, not to kill or maim your opponent. But to fight for a title, for glory and riches, and for fun. Try to help instead of harming." The men were silent for a moment. Most of them were thinking about it, while two or three of them were still clearly enraged with her. One of them pointed a finger at her, anger in his eyes. "I'll be teaching you some manners once we get on stage..." Oras stood between her and them until they dispersed. He shook his head. People and their fears... He turned to the Announcer. "I hope you were able to calm the audience down. It's my turn I suppose."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 24th August 2018, 10:46 am

When she sees the stares at her Amora just gives them a glare right back her stance shifting ever so slightly with her arms crossed at her chest and giving each of them a cold icy look within her eyes. 'If they want me to be the villain i will play the part they want me to be.' She thinks to herself ever so slightly bitterly at how these people are treating her for what is to her at least a simple mistake to make again an opponent. She looks towards the fighter that speaks up and sees that it is a woman wearing a blue chinese styled dress with the part of her legs being seen looking like she fights solely with her legs with how fit and muscular they look. She watches as the blue dressed woman nods her head ever so slightly when hearing the explanation and backs off and goes back towards a different woman wearing...not enough seemingly in terms of clothes along with some kind of red hat. Amora glances around at the various fighters and sees that the woman that isn't wearing a lot except some kind of green colored clothing that hugs her figure, the man who just spoke at her in vengeance that is rather tall with most of that being his legs, and the last being a person within a red gi staring daggers at her. The rest seeming not to care that much anymore except for one last person wearing a weird army like outfit that is purple in color staring at her with slight interest and had been the entire time from the moment she came off of that stage where she displayed brutality.

Amora quickly goes back to where she had waited last time and sits down wanting to ignore her environment and the three people who seem angry and one who seems weirdly interested in her. Not interested in a relationship or sexual manner more so interested in a way that she couldn't describe if she tried to put words to it the only thing she can think when seeing that look for a brief moment is 'He is looking at me like i am just prey to him to just toy around with since he knows he thinks he is stronger then me.' She then hears the announcer once more starting to speak towards the crowd that has gathered to watch the tournament.

"After that short intermission and a promise from the fighter known as Amora that she wouldn't fight in such a manner during the duration of the tournament. We bring back the tournament! Back on the ring the man known as Maelren facing off against his opponent! The man that was in last year's tournament the man of beauty Vega!" The announcer says and the man known as vega would make his way to the stage. The man being what many would call a heart throb in his looks having a mask around his face that looks like it doesn't have any straps to hold it in place or anything. Just magically staying attached to his face somehow yet needing to be pushed against it to make it stick seemingly with how he puts his hand against it at seemingly timed intervals. The man having a pair of metalic claws attached to his hands that don't stab into him when he adjusts his mask instead just clanging off harmlessly as he pushes on it. The man's hair being in a ponytail, and being shirtless with having pants on that are purple and yellow with a red sash tied around his waist tightly to keep said pants up and on him.

Amora's eyes narrow ever so slightly at hearing the announer's words as her blood boils ever so slightly in anger. 'I never said anything to that little prick how dare he speak on my behalf on something i had never said to him!' She thinks angrily in a low growl as her hands grip the bench she sits on very tightly creating a creaking sound from the force of her hands tightening around it.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 26th August 2018, 8:40 pm

Oras nodded to the ones who calmed down after the explanation but noted the anger in many of their eyes.  To them he'd give a defensive glare before walking on stage.  The crowd was less lively, so he was going to have to change that.  He took his position on his side of the stage, and noted that his opponent had a mask on as well.  Oras also took note of the man's weapons and was irritated that this was being allowed after the previous incident, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle.  People were still a little nervous in the crowd however, at the sight of blades being brought into the fight.  The man stood there in a rather arrogant stance and suddenly laughed.  "So you wear a mask to hide your ugliness then?  Such consideration from you, withholding such disgusting details from a beauty such as I."  The stage and most of the crowd went silent, and one could almost see the dots popping up one after another above their heads.  Even Oras was stunned by this man's idiocy, and said nothing.  The man chuckled and they waited until the announcer called the match.  Vega launched towards Oras with his blades, but Oras was nimble and kept just out of the blades reach.  "Ha!  You are too stunned and dazzled by my beauty to even fight!  Even when I wear this mask to keep the unworthy from gazing upon it!"  Was this guy for real he thought.  Idiots these days.  Didn't even have dignity.  Anytime he neared the edge of the arena he would dart to the side, then dart again towards the center.  In this instance they were both using the same amount of energy which meant that he couldn't force his opponent to wear himself out this time.  In addition, the claws made it hard to get in close.  Then a strategy came into his mind and he grinned under the mask.

When Vega attacked again, Oras swung his arm in a wide arc around him, striking his opponent's arm before it struck it's target, pushing it out of harms way.  With his other hand, he struck Vega hard in the stomach, knocking the air out of him.  Vega recovered quickly and leaped into the air, spinning his feet out at him, which Oras dodged by leaping back.
     "How dare you do such a thing!  Now I'll have a bruise for a whole-"  He fell silent again as Oras shot forward faster than the average eye could see, striking him hard in the face and effectively shattering his mask.  The pieces fell onto the ground and Vega stumbled back.  When he realized what had happened he snapped, his pupils shrinking.  "You..  You filthy, PIECE OF-"  Oras struck him with an uppercut, then spun his leg around, striking the man hard on the side of the head, and continued the movement, proceeding to slam his face into the ground, knocking him out.  "...Moron."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 26th August 2018, 8:48 pm

Amora watches the screen towards the matches with a stunned silence at the sight that plays out in front of her as a slow feral like grin appears on her face at how quickly and efficiently her partner took out that man. 'This is just getting exciting.' She thinks to herself as she forms fist of excitement ready for another fight as she glances around the room wondering which one would be her opponent next. She glances around the little wait area at the various people seeing some rather calm now after most things had been said and done though her gaze locks with the ones still angry. A woman in a green leotard that hugs and shows way to much glaring daggers towards herself while the green clothed woman's friend she could assume is trying to calm her down.

Then there is the man in the red gi sitting on the ground for some reason with his eyes closed not looking at her anymore which she rather appreciates. Then she gazes towards the tall man that is still glaring daggers into her as she just gives him a feral smirk as her challenge towards him before she settles back towards the stage. Watching as the knocked out pretty boy gets taken off the stage and towards the hospital part of the tournament area where Hibiki was also for safe keeping. 'Now then next opponent knock them unconscious like Oras had done not break them bit by bit till they can't fight back.' She thinks to herself with a small sigh of irritation as she wonders how she is going to achieve that when her entire magic and battle strategy revolves around being stronger then her opponent to break them. She waits patiently for her mentor to come back towards the backroom which would give about enough time for a quick minute talk while the crowd calms down and the ref announces the fighters coming to the stage.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 27th August 2018, 8:29 am

Oras walked off of the stage and into the back room. No one was attacking Amora while he was gone so that was a plus. He made his way over to her, noting that she was thinking rather hard about all of this. Probably trying to come up with a way that will knock them out rather than kill them. "Striking someone in the stomach knocks the wind out of them," he told her. "Striking them in the back of the knees will force them to the ground, as well as swiping their legs to the side. Parrying is a good way to avoid a strike as well as create an opening if you do it right. Just a few tips if you're interested," he told her softly. Making sure the other fighters couldn't hear them. He stood beside her. "A trick you can use, by the way. When you're frustrated with the way you have to go about things. Instead of focusing on what you can't do in this fight, think about all the methods you can use to take him out. Finding ways to humiliate morons like Vega over there is half the fun," he said with a chuckle. "But even if that isn't enough, focus on the true prize: Proving to your village that you're alive, stronger than ever, and that you aren't the monster they think you are. Because I don't care what anyone says. You are no monster, you're a warrior. Strong, fierce and proud. And I'm proud of you, no matter what happens." Then the announcer spoke again, telling the audience that the next fight was on. Her opponent's name was Masters and she was being called up to the stage. He turned to look at her, giving an encouraging smile. "Now go kick some ass."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 27th August 2018, 8:45 am

She glances up towards her partner seeing him walk back towards the back as she gives him a smile as there is a noticeable amount of excitement gleaming within her amber colored eyes. A sense of eagerness for every battle that is going to be ahead of her as she listens to every word that is spoken to her from her partner nodding her head in understanding to his words. Taking everything into consideration of how to take down her opponents as she mentally starts mapping out stances and methods of attacking and chaining strikes together somehow. Got it so use different strikes and methods to knock the opponent down and beat them into submission. No easy shots and no chance to counterattack should be the goal. She says softly to herself as she gazes forward when hearing her name called as she turns to her partner and chuckles softly at his words. That is all that i do. She says confidently with a thumbsup before making her way towards the stage as she gets up onto it and turns to face her opponent the angry man wearing a red gi with a black belt around his waist. Amora shrugs and gets into a fighting stance ignoring the stares directed towards her knowing that most of the people consider her the villain of this little tournament for what she had done. The black haired girl waits patiently for the call of the match as she hears the referee speak. "Now then let the show continue! Amora Shade vs ken Masters!" he announced and gets off the stage and lowers his hand and as he does so. "Begin!" he announces excitedly.

She looks towards her opponent who rushes towards her as she remains completely still and dodges a punch towards her head having a cold and calm look within her eyes. The eyes of a hunter within her gaze as she grips her opponents arm in a tight hold before flipping him onto his back slamming him towards the stage floor. She quickly kicks his side to send him away from her as she remains in the same spot rolling her shoulders and keeping the same cold, and calm demeanor as she smiles happily as her opponent gets up with anger within his eyes. "You. You went to far you know that right! You're a danger to everyone in this tournament and i plan to take you out right here and now!" The blonde haired man says as he shoots out a ball of energy towards Amora that travels at surprising speed as she quickly side steps the ball.

She then focuses back on her opponent who is now in front of her as she quickly smacks a strike sent towards her stomach away. Quickly following up with a punch of her own that is blocked as a low sweep is sent towards her legs as the ravenette has her feet swept from under her. She turns and presses her hands against the stage and goes for a strong kick right towards where he is blocking causing the man to stagger backwards. Amora quickly jumps back towards her feet and moves forward while he is recovering and slams her fist into his stomach knocking the air out of him for only a breathe moment. She then feels her chin hurting and the ground suddenly being farther below her then originally it was as she can only assume she had got uppercutted.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 27th August 2018, 11:51 am

Oras watched calmly as her opponent spoke in aggression towards her that caused muttering among the crowd. He didn't say or do anything of course, waiting for things to unfold on their own. Amora understood why they were a bit nervous now, and could prove them wrong. Prove that she was in control of herself, that she could win without resorting to such violent methods. He watched as the energy ball fell apart before it reached the crowd. He watched as she parried her opponent's blow to the stomach, attempting to counter his attack with one of her own. However he managed to block this with his legs, crouching down and knocking her off her feet. The two continued to knock the other off balance or make them unable to attack or defend. Soon Amora managed to stagger him back a bit and struck him in the stomach. Which he countered with an uppercut. He watched silently, knowing she'd get through this. He was mainly hoping she wouldn't snap and go into rage mode. If that happened then everything would fall apart like before.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 27th August 2018, 12:01 pm

She flips in the air striking his chin with her foot as she lands back on the ground and crouches low before rushing forward striking him across the face with her fist. Quickly following up she strikes once against his chest and once more into his stomach downwards to have him hit the ground. With a grin across her face she moves down to knock him unconscious with another punch to the face only to abandon the effort by jumping away as her opponent spun around like a top. She looks towards her opponent that gets back up and rushes towards her striking at her as she knocks the blows towards her sides ending up having to back pedal most of the time to avoid being struck seriously. 'Wait if i step out of the ring.' She thinks to herself and quickly jumps over her opponent not bothering to even attack as she lands on the other side getting back to being in the center as if the match had just begun. 'Man this is annoying when i can't just cripple his legs to make him less mobile.' She thinks to herself in some annoyance as she watches the blonde man rush towards her with a punch towards her as she smirks and goes to block the hit. She feels something dig into her side that knocks her almost out of the ring if she hadn't caught herself as she stares to her opponent who smirks. Having feinted a punch and instead went into a energy ball with the attack name being said as he fired it off and made contact against my abdomen. "hadouken!"

The raven haired girl gets back onto her feet gritting her teeth as she finds this battle growing annoying as she rushes forward towards the man. Amora shifting to a lower more animal like stance as she moves forward and goes for a open palmed swipe at his face as a animal like grin and look in her eyes appear. Starting to enjoy the fight more and more as she goes for another strike with her other hand before following up with spinning kick to Masters' head causing him to get dazed ever so slightly. Where is that tough talk now Masters. Huh? Getting beaten by a predator? Amora asks in a low predatory like tone as she lunges forward with another punch to his stomach that would knock him away if she didn't quickly grab his arm to keep him close. With a smile Amora then quickly punches his temple knocking him unconscious as she grabs him and sets him gently onto the stage floor. With that she ignores any fan fare she could get as she makes her way towards the back area where the fighters are as she looks towards her partner with a raised eyebrow. Sooo did i do good?

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 27th August 2018, 12:25 pm

Oras nodded with approval when he saw her knock the man out and set him down. Not everyone cheered her on this time around, but she did get claps and a few cheers. Slowly but surely they were winning the crowd back over. He watched her walk over to him and nodded with a smile. "With each fight you're getting better and better. Learning to analyze your surroundings was a good move on your part, and adjusting to your enemy's strategy and fighting style is always important in any fight. Now imagine instead of 'out of bounds', the floor outside the ring was made of lava? Or dimensional energy that causes searing pain? Or perhaps an area that lets him teleport there instantly? Rule or no rule, it's always a good idea to know what's happening around you. Does that make sense?" He asked her. He glanced around and noted that only a few of them were giving Amora angry looks. The rest of them were simply looking at her cautiously. Knowing what she was capable of, but comfortable enough to know that she was... Controllable. He leaned over to her with a chuckle and whispered: "Are you at least having fun with these fights? Even a little bit?"

"Alright everyone time for the next round!" The announcer called out. Oras stood up. "Got to go. Talk to you in a second," he said with a nod. He walked onto stage, as well as the next opponent. "Maelren verses Cam!" The two took their positions. He took up his stance and nodded. She looked like she was wearing a skin tight swimsuit, which although odd gave her much maneuverability. "Target acquired." she said. He blinked. Was she military he wondered? "Begin!" The announcer called, and she was after him in a second. She started with a kick which he parried, but then saw her hands reaching for him. Not to knock him out but to.. He figured her out quick and parried her hands. He had to be quick, but focusing on her hands reaching for his pressure points distracted him from her legs, and she landed a swipe against him. The first enemy to land a strike on Oras. He landed calmly though, his cloak rustling in the wind. He quickly went on the offensive, both of them making attacks and counter attacks. Neither on the defensive, each trying to gain the edge in the fight. He could see anger and aggression in her eyes, when she herself could see nothing in his due to his mask. He needed to be careful. One wrong move and she could paralyze him with her pressure point skills.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 27th August 2018, 12:41 pm

A smile forms on her face as she looks towards her partner and gives him a tight hug at hearing such words that she is actually improving. Resting her head gently against his chest for only a moment before backing away with a bright smile on her face. I got it Maelran i will continue to improve so that i can one day actually beat you in a fight even if that is the last thing i will do. She says with a grin on her lips and a playful look playing across her eyes as she looks towards the man who has taught her all she knows about humans and there society. When asked if she is having fun she nods her head with a big and happy smile. I am having fun a good fight that can be provided to me is always amazing time for myself. Also, it seems the people we're fighting now are the best of the very best that we could possibly face off against. The raven haired girl says with a excited look dancing in her eyes as she bounces from one foot to the next. I just can't wait for my next match! She says eagerly and pumps her fist towards the sky at saying that and then hears the next people up and nods towards her partner. Kick your opponent down show her who is the boss around here! Amora says with a grin speaking very excitedly but also in a low tone knowing that if Cam heard that it would only increase the anger towards her and might mke the fight tougher on her partner.

Amora watches the fight with a big grin on her face at seeing someone actually hit her partner which means that he truly is just sticking with his martial arts for the entire tournament. 'If that is the case i won't use takeover against him either.' She nods her head and watches the events unfold with excitement bubbling within her as she takes a glance around the room seeing the last remaining fighter who hates her, one who looks way to interested with her, the police girl, and a old man who is doing the closed eyed cross legged thing Masters was earlier.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 27th August 2018, 12:59 pm

He kept her attacks away from him until he could come up with a good counter strategy. When she struck her hand at him again he grabbed it and swung him over him and onto the floor. Before he could strike again she got to her feet and suddenly her legs were covered in a strange glow. She swung her foot out to hit him and he barely managed to dodge. She tried to swing her feet at his own to knock him over, but he jumped right before she could. She tried striking a pressure point while he was in mid air but he grabbed the arm and pushed himself away. There was a moment where both fighters didn't attack, the crowd really getting into this fight. Then Oras flexed his fingers. She charged forward and he grabbed her hands with his own. He used her momentum while altering her trajectory into the floor yet again. Only this time he sent his knee into her stomach and struck one of her pressure points himself. One that paralyzed her. When he did so he stood up, and pushed her off the stage with one of his feet. The following thump indicating that he had one the fight. The crowd cheered for his victory and he turned and walked for the doorway. He wasn't much for praise or fame after all. He walked over to Amora and leaned against the wall. "Do you know what she was trying to do?" He asked her. If she didn't know he'd explain. "There are certain areas on the body that, when pushed a certain way cause different effects. Namely paralysis, whether it's only applied to an arm, leg, waist down or the full body. There are other effects too such as relaxing the body and all, but in this case paralysis is the main intention. That's what she'd been trying to do to me. It's why I couldn't just go all out. Had to play it cautious."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 27th August 2018, 1:39 pm

She watches the fight with interest trying to figure out what the green wearing woman was doing at all with her attacks, but not being able to understand what the plan of attack is from a lack of knowledge within that respected field of what she is trying to do. With a small sigh and a pout on her face she just watches in contentment to see her partner beat the woman with surprising ease all things considered. Amora tilts her head to the side ever so slightly and then glances towards the other fighters within the room trying to get a guess as to who is up next so she could preapre at least mentally in a adequate amount. When her partner would come back from his fight Amora would just give a thumbsup and a bright smile as she nods towards her partner. The raven haired girl not noticing that some of the attacks she has received during this tournament have somehow healed entirely with no signs of injury anywhere across her body except for her clothes that has some scraps and cuts along them from impacts. Seems just like a cheap way to end a fight and only reserved for cowards who don't enjoy a good fight. She says with a slight pout that turns into a smile upon hearing her name along with the Interpol police woman.

Amora just grinning to herself as she stretches for a little bit while upon the stage looking teh other female fighter down to get some details about her. Seeing her wear a weird dress that she doesn't know the design from which isn't that shocking. Then there is the fact that the woman's legs seem to be quite strong looking meaning that she would have to possibly treat her like her partner had the green clothed woman. That her feet are dangerous but her hands could be used to strike also which would make it double confusing to try and keep up with such an attack chain. "Are both fighters ready!" A slight pause as both females nod there head the blue clothed chinese dress wearing woman named Chun-li nods with a serious look, while Amora just nods while a feral grin appears on her face. "Then begin!"

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 27th August 2018, 5:48 pm

Oras heard what Amora's thoughts on the matter were and gave a chuckle, patting her on the shoulder. "Yes you could say that. However it can be useful if victory and survival is more important than having fun. I'll teach you the pressure points later on regardless. Whether you decide to use them against others or to recognize when someone is attempting to do the same thing to you. Regardless of whether it sounds stupid, boring or unsporting, knowledge is still knowledge. And knowledge can become power if used correctly. And, as we recognized earlier, there is a limit to how far you can use that power before it's utilized in the wrong manner. Not to say that aggressive combat isn't always bad, only in certain circumstances.. I'll explain it more in depth once this tournament is over and we've rested up a bit." Oras watched as she and another woman. One known as Detective Chan. Make their way onto the stage. Oras wondered how this fight would play out, but from what he could tell the Detective didn't harbor any aggression towards either of them after his initial explanation. The woman didn't seem overly excited, aggravated or anything. She did a good job at hiding her emotions from others, and Oras wasn't about to penetrate her privacy by scanning them. Both seemed to have some form of respect for the other. Nodding before the fight began before taking on their stances. He wondered how this fight would go...

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 27th August 2018, 6:03 pm

For victory! Amora roars out with a grin across her face as she kicks off the ground towards the detective who remains completely still. She quickly moves out with a quick punch towards the woman who grabs the raven haired girl's arm and goes to strike her side with a kick. Amora moves her other hand blocking the strike with her hand and wincing do to the sheer power of the kick as she looks towards the detective who just looks down towards the raven haired feral girl. Amora quickly lashes out with a kick only to have the raven haired girl thrown across the stage as she hits the stage with a slight growl as she digs into the stage kicking up pieces of concrete behind her as she grinds to a halt. With that she once more rushes forward towards her opponent the detective letting out a notable sigh as if disappointing within me. The raven haired takeover user rushes forward and instead of striking lunges forward and grips the Detective's shoulder as she lands on the other side and punches her in the back with minotaur strength knocking her away from me and across the stage like she had done for me as i rush forward to chase after her. To my amazement however the woman flips back onto her feet and jumps forward so her head is closer towards the ground and starts spinning within the air heading right towards me. Amora's eyes widen as she quickly bends her knees allowing her pants to skid along the stage as Amora grits her teeth in pain from the sensation as the sliding on her knees changes to a roll against the ground to numb the pain. She slowly forces herself back up towards her feet and jumps from one side to the next while staring down her opponent who barely seems fazed or exhausted.

A grin appears on the ravenette's face as she rushes forward once more and engages into a close combat fight with the leg using fighter. Each strike slowly adding more power into each hit that is sent towards the Detective do to her natural talents as she forces the woman to take more injuries then herself. Amora gazes as she raises her arm to knock away a punch and jumps over her opponent to dodge a kick towards her as she quickly strikes the exposed back. Slowly starting to move around her opponent more instead of staying with one spot and trying to strike. Instead dodging and quickly moving around her target from ever mix mash of pathing from front ot back, side to side, to diagonals making sure to keep her pattern irregular.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 27th August 2018, 6:39 pm

Oras watched carefully at this fight. The woman was very skilled with combat and it was showing rather clearly. Even he had a bit of a hard time following the fight all the way through. The gist of the first few seconds seemed to be who was going to have the advantage. Of course, Amora wasn't off to a good start rushing in blind and raging like that. He shook his head when she had done so. Rushing in blindly is never a good idea with an experienced opponent. Still, Amora had managed to recover and from there it seemed like the fight was going to remain rather even for a bit. When Amora had knocked the Detective away from her towards the edge, she seemed surprised when it failed. Seeing as how the Detective knew moves and methods of touching the ground despite being in the air, and forcing herself to stop before she went too far. Then it started to get really violent. The Detective pulled off a move that Oras would state was magic as it defied the laws of gravity. Though perhaps she had an artifact, or it was that she wasn't fully human. Either way, she essentially flipped upside down, pushed herself into the air and spun herself around fast enough to propel herself above the ground and forwards, striking Amora very hard in the process. Amora had pressed her legs against the ground, allowing her to slide halfway across the stage and rolling the last half rather than being flown off of the stage. Oras could see the pain in her eyes and flinched upon her reaction. His hand flexed but he did nothing. A scrape wasn't the same as torn flesh or broken bones. While the move was an interesting one that Oras wanted an answer for (but probably wouldn't get after the Detective was knocked out), it had left her weakened in a mental status. The result was Amora getting back up on her feet and going on the offensive. He kept his focus on the fight and nothing else.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 27th August 2018, 6:52 pm

The black haired girl grin as she continues her assault of fast and quick strikes more so about damaging over time then a decisive had strike since that would ruin the tempo. The young fighter from the forests jumping and dancing around her opponent striking at every opening that she gets with a glee across her face as she watches the detective try to keep up from what can only be called a seemingly random way of attacking. being no set position or number of attacks per interval each location seemingly making no sense either. Amora just enjoys herself as she slowly exhausts the detective along with her self as she realizes that she will need to strike soon if she wants any progress with this fight. Thinking quickly Amora moves in front of her opponent then quickly strikes hard against her stomach strengthening her strike for only a brief moment to be the moment of contact then dispersing the strength increase as she sends the detective across the stage. The raven black haired girl once more gets ready for an attack as the detective does the same Amora staying still this time as she watches the detective move forward through the small little trench of concrete Amora had made earlier.

Suddenly before Amora could have time to attack she sees a glimpse of blue before the detective is in front of her and punches her hard in the stomach for what feels like five times in a row sending her stumbling back slightly and onto one knee. Her eyes wide with shock at attacks that happened at super human levels of speed as she forces herself up onto one knee with a steady breathe. Interesting....technique... Amora says panting ever so slightly as she watches the detective once more rushes forward as Amora quickly reacts by kicking forward in a guess. only to grit her teeth to prevent a scream of pain as she feels three rapid kicks towards her extended leg. Quickly setting her foot back against the ground and feeling herself slowly regenerate she stares at the fighter in front of her with a new found sense of how dangerous this is going to be. She watches as the detective once more moves forward with surprising speed as Amora can only block the strikes sent to her feeling her arms tense underneath the force of each strike provided by the speed and just general power of each strike. Quickly acting she puts the interpol girl into a headlocke and forms her scorpion tail takeover and puts it against her neck to tr and simulate a forced surrender. Hoping she will take the surrender peacefully or if the ref will call it.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:36 am