Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Time of Change

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fires of Creation
    Second Magic: The Riyenas
    Third Magic:

A Time of Change Empty A Time of Change

Post by Aura 18th July 2018, 4:29 pm

Clockwork Invasion:

Last edited by Aura on 19th July 2018, 1:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

A Time of Change GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

A Time of Change Empty Re: A Time of Change

Post by Aura 18th July 2018, 4:41 pm

There’s a storm in her heart
    Kenna Terrynhain
    And a fire burns her soul

I'll be the Watcher of the Eternal Flame

Absentmindedly the Dragon Slayer stared off into the distance, her mind caught up in memories from the past and of those that went down in the ruins of the ancient civilization she and Imai had uncovered. How she’d lost herself to an emotion deeply shizzled within her mind, one that had overthrown her reason and plunged her into the madness of a seemingly violent, insane blur that had rendered her unable to act. Instead she’d lost herself to a violent side, unable to control her body while it acted on its own. It was the first time that she’d known something like that to happen… to lose herself like that. No, in fact, it had happened once before, though the severity of that time was nothing compared to this loss of sanity. The first time was during her fight with Lilith, where her anger had caused her to transform into a demon. In the end it seemed to be a corrupted transformation, as at this point, with her memories awakened and her birthright explained, she had managed to see her true demon form. No more clawlike hands and feet, no batlike wings sprouting from her back or grey skin and scales. Just pale hair and horns protruding from her forehead, the patterns on said horns distinguishing the fire she wore, and of course her signature red pupils. The hair and eyes reminded her of herself before she had been reborn, and almost felt nostalgic, but it was a life she wished to leave behind as a whole. Although it forged her into who she was today, even that identity back then had been a lie. Not her true self. Leaning against the window frame she sighed deeply and averted her gaze from the beautiful view through the window towards the paper in her hand. A report to be exact, documenting what had gone down during the exploration and meeting within the ruins in full detail; be it with a bit of help from Imai to complete it, as she didn’t remember several parts of what had went down… or at least not clearly enough.

The main point in the report also mentioned her own speculations as to why she’d lost herself to this bloodlust. After having consulted Avide and Akhator about the happenings both had agreed on one thing; her magic proved unstable. Extremely unstable. Avide blamed it on the fact that Kenna’s transition into her demon self and Ashen bloodline wasn’t going as smoothly as planned, whereas Akhator thought it to be caused by something different, something neither of them could fix, yet he did not know what exactly it was. It was certain however that Kenna did not yet fully control the Dragon Fire she’d been gifted, and they’d commonly decided to add that to the report rather than their separate thoughts. She’d bring it up with Kite soon enough… speaking of which, she was actually going to do today.  Her guildmaster had been aware of what had gone down during the trial in the ruins, but hadn’t gotten to see her actual demon form. By the time they’d reached the guild the demoness had reverted to her ravenhaired self and passed out from fatigue, only to remember passing through the portal that lead towards Yggdrasil’s Realm before losing consciousness herself, and finding herself coming to in the guild’s medical bay, with a tiny pink being staring her in the face. Sei’d quickly gone to fetch her master, Imai, who’d brought her up to date after worrying about her wellbeing.

Now almost a week had passed, the ravenhaired maiden found herself back up and kicking despite the few bruises that still dotted her body. She could’ve healed them with her magic but felt slightly reluctant to do so, and under the pretence of making her body acquainted to the burden of being wounded had left them untouched. A decision she came to regret several times already, but stubborn as she was denied anyone to heal it. Secretly she also thought of it as a lesson; not to rely upon her magic all the time, perhaps in fear of what the “inner Kenna" had said. Ever since getting back she carried Zanbato with her at every occasion, hoping to only have to use her magic in direst of need. She moved her shoulder and groaned as a jolt of pain flashed through her arm, mumbling some cursing words underneath her breath as she glanced at the papers once again. With a swift turn she moved away from the window and started flipping through the report a final time, only stopping to pick up the large sword resting against her bedside and closed the door as she left her room, stepping into the guild’s giant hallways.

~~ The Tailspin, Outside Ace of Spades ~~

Kenna stared at the giant iron mass emerging above her in all its naval glory; the Tailspin, the pride and joy of her guildmaster, Kite Wilhelm, and the place she was bound to find him at if he wasn’t present in the Realm of Yggdrasil. Seeing the vessel felt nostalgic, especially now she had the time to gaze upon it from this angle. This is where it all began for her when she was still known as Ageha Mohra; her first important mission, her first meeting with the man known as Kite Wilhelm and her first fight against him as well… and her first near-death experience too. Kenna’s fingers unconsciously touched her lips as the hint of a smile played upon said lips, and her memory played with the thought of another first she’d experienced because of it. Even though it had only been forced CPR, it still counted as a kiss, right? Sort of. The grin remained upon her face for a while longer as she walked towards the ship’s entrance, allowing her a glance at the side she’d decided to enter in during her previous life. ”I wonder if they fixed that hole completely…?” she wondered, amused about the memories of her previous life’s rashness.

The crew of the Tailspin greeted the ravenhaired ace of Sabertooth as she appeared within view and walked unto the gangway, greeting them in return and asking where she could find their captain. With a few directions given towards his location Kenna found herself wandering around higher levels of the ship, passing by the kitchen for a moment to peek her head inside and take a look around. It really still looked the same way as it had when she last came here. Letting out a chuckle again, the demoness turned in her steps and found herself moving towards the quarters one of the crewmembers had told her to go to if she needed the captain. In front of the door, Kenna halted and while motioning towards a doorknob that wasn't actually there, she found herself stopping midway, seemingly hesitant, although she was perfectly aware of the fact that Kite would’ve probably noticed her presence with his slayer skills by now… The ravenhaired maiden shook her head and exhaled deeply, closing her eyes for a moment to let her mind calm down a bit more. She’d be doing a lot of explaining as soon as she entered… including the not-so nice details that weren’t included in the report. After all, her trial of becoming a dragon slayer shouldn’t have been known yet by anyone but Imai… or at least, him and Kite, but be it vaguely. Explain about her heritage… and a request. For all these things she needed to have her mind focused and her conscience clear. Knocking on the door, the maiden slightly nervously pulled the hem of her white shirt straight and inhaled deeply, waiting for permission to enter before stepping forth and bending her head a bit to get through the opening of the doorway, allowing herself to enter. ”Good afternoon sir, it’s me.” Waiting for her guildmaster to have spoken, Kenna pulled out the stack of paper containing the report and extended her arm towards him as she stepped closer, handing him the report to read. ”You might be needing this. It’s a fully-detailed report of the happenings during the trial… well, fight, in all honesty… me and Imai had in the ruins we discovered not too long ago.” she almost sounded like a professional, but her fidgeting hand betrayed she was hiding her nervosity trying to select the right words to continue. ”Also, if you have some free time on your hands, I would like your advice on something… and there’s something I’d like to tell you too.” Kenna mustered as her hand ran over the old scars on her arm, the same arm holding her guild tattoo, and awaited Kite’s reply.

Words: 1460 || Tagged: @Kite Wilhelm || Outfit || Notes
    Table by Nightwing™

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

A Time of Change GWsGXSQ

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 7th August 2018, 7:24 pm

The Demon King

”“
    In the realm of Yggdrasil time flowed differently and thus it was easily to lose oneself in whatever tasks they may have found themselves caught up in and this was no different for The guildmaster of Sabertooth. Kite spent the entirety of the night training and not simply his physical condition but nearly everything that could be improved upon by training. He trained his body with standard physical condition techniques such as push ups, pull ups, abdominal work, various footwork and combat drills. He worked on meditation drills with his Hell Fire, working some of his magic into the physical drills working in resistances and durability. He even worked some drills with his weapons whether it be swings of his sword or quick draw drills with Rose and even snuck in time to clean them both to a shine inside and out. However by the time he was done all of this time had flown by him and before he knew it he was ready to sleep. Once he made it up the stairs of the cat walk and over to the foredeck he would reach the door that would lead down into his room and push it back connecting the rungs of the ladder and would climb down and once he hit the floor he took a leap and was in his bed.

He couldn’t be sure just how many hours it had been since the was last awake just as he couldn’t be certain that he even got a full nights sleep with all things considering but he was awoken by the strange knocks coming from the metal door that was at the top of the ladder. He was groggy when he was first awoken by the knocking but only came to when he heard the all too familiar voice calling out to him and wishing him a good afternoon. Making a grunting noise as he pushed himself up off his bed and he backed up until he was out of his bed and standing upright. He made his way to the ladder and slowly climbed up until he was at the top and stepped onto the foredeck standing before Kenna. She explained that she had a full detailed report regarding the trials she had with Imai and the fight between the two that took place in the ruins. He knew something had happened but he didn’t have the full story but now he did thanks to this report, ”Ah I was curious to what had happened.“ He took the report and dropped it down into his room to read later. It would be revealed that Kenna had more things to speak about and asked if he had time to give her advice. ”yeah I have time.“ he stated before looking down to realize that he was only wearing his underwear. ”Come down into my bunk and We can talk.“ he would lead the way by turning and climbing down the ladder letting go at the end landing so he had a short fall before reaching his bunk. Not sure if she followed or not he began to dress himself pants first only leaving him shirtless for a moment. ”What sort of advice do you need Kenna?“

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

A Time of Change Gvf4gD8
    Aura
    Aura

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aura 20th August 2018, 11:09 am

There’s a storm in her heart
    Kenna Terrynhain
    And a fire burns her soul

I'll be the Watcher of the Eternal Flame

The tired haze the crimson eyes of her guildmaster held made the young slayer realise she’d woken him up from what seemed to be a shorter than usual slumber, and made a mental facepalm at the action. Yet said mental reprimanding gesture towards herself was just as easily halted when her eye fell on what Kite was wearing, or rather, what he wasn’t wearing, made her eyes grow big in surprise. Be it with a hint of fangirling at the sight of his sculpted, underwear-only endowed body. Kenna nearly choked as a bright blush appeared on her face and turned her head slightly, letting out a series of small babbling underneath her breath as he turned around and asked her to following him down into his room. Nodding the dragon slayer followed Kite with her eyes, peering down into the hole as he descended into his bunk again and let go of the ladder somewhat before the ground, dropping unto the floor with a muffled thump. She blinked and followed suit, as soon as she’d made sure Kite had left the immediate premises of the ladder and descended a few steps into the bunk before sliding down entirely in one swift swoop. As she turned around the ravenhaired maiden was just in time to gaze upon the bluehaired slayer throwing on something to cover his bare chest and unconsciously swallowed a lump in her throat as she softly shook her head. No. This wasn’t the time to have her thoughts stray from her current goal.

She carefully stepped further into his room, slowly letting her gaze wander through it in search for nothing more than the satiation of her curiosity. When Kite called out her name asking what advice she needed from him, the young demoness stared at him for a brief moment, followed by a deep inhalation and an even deeper sigh that followed. It was a burdened sigh however. ”Well… heh, yes. Where do I start?” Kenna started hesitantly, not knowing which part of the information bomb she was planning on bombarding her guildmaster with to drop first. ”I’m… not sure whether Imai told you already or not, or whether you found out through other means, but I think it’s already come to your attention that I’m no longer human. Or rather, I never was in the first place… I just didn’t know yet, back then. Most of it should be mentioned in the reports as well but… I guess I should-" she silenced for a moment, leaving an almost dramatic pause fall before continuing, her voice slower and clearly uncomfortable. ”I should…  It’s better just to show you rather than to explain this all.” She sighed again, deeply, and closed her eyes as she allowed her ravenhaired façade to crumble before his eyes. From the top of her head her hair started growing pale, and as it crept further down her strands of hair grew to an almost unnatural white color, until all of her dark hair had become white. Small flames burst from her head and from them a pair of horns grew, protruding somewhat more than 5 inches from her forehead. As she opened her eyes again their golden color had shifted to a deep crimson, her pupils constricted and elongated to resemble those of snake or even feline nature. Cautiously Kenna tried to make eye-contact again, yet similarly with Imai earlier she feared for a negative reaction, or a sensation of loathing to be found in Kite’s eyes. The man was a demon slayer after all. And she was a demon. ”This is who I truly am. What I truly am. And my actual identity… is… my name... “ She started hesitating even more, trying to suppress the sudden shaking by clenching her hands, her nails digging into her skin in an attempt to keep her bearings. ”I’m a demon, Kite. The daughter of the late Demon Emperor of the South, Caradhras Calanthe di Endovier… to be precise. And my true name, as it was revealed to me; Aelin Kenna Calanthe di Endovier, of the Ashen Bloodline, and heir to- to… no, that doesn’t matter now.” She decided, shaking her head as she averted her gaze again, waiting for Kite’s response.

It was strange though; before she knew who and what she was, before her demon heritage had been revealed to her, Kenna hadn’t had any issues with showing her demon transformation to anyone. Probably because she thought it to be but a corruption of her magic and not a permanent thing. But now… The ravenhaired maiden knew how much demons were loathed in this world. The evil they wrought upon mankind. To have lived among humans for her entire life, well, both lives, to be exact, and had always felt like one. Yet she wasn’t. She was a demon. A feared infernal species most were deadset on destroying. Having already lost so much in the past, the mere thought of losing even more; perhaps that was why she feared their reactions. Of the ones she held dear and wanted to protect. ”I also… have a problem with my magic. My dragonfire. During my fight with Imai I lost control. Not only of my magic, but also of myself; as if my magic took control of me at some point and let me fall to the whim of my primal self. Every time I use my magic I can feel it now, something unnatural lingering deep within me. Something dark. I’m afraid to have it control me again like it did with Imai… experiencing everything from the side-line unable to stop my own body… what if I hurt someone again?” This last part she nearly exclaimed in a voice of despair, once again looking up at Kite with eyes nearly begging for help.

Words: 970 || Tagged: @Kite Wilhelm || Outfit || Notes
    Table by Nightwing™

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

A Time of Change GWsGXSQ

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 9th September 2018, 7:01 am

The Demon King

”“
    It was a surprise to see Kenna in his ship, not a terrible one either he was fond of her and her company. However what was an amusing turn of events was when she realized that he was only in his underwear, a reaction that she didn’t do a good job at hiding physically shown by the blush on her cheeks, emotionally expressed by her babbling from under her breath and finally the way her soul reacted. Whether she was aware of how it fluctuated was unknown to him but it all resulted in a smirk that he made sure that she saw, ”Gee. If you keep blushing you might actually make me bashful here.“ he said knowing full tell he was teasing her. He made sure to catch her reaction before his quick climb down the ladder he heard Kenna follow him and once she was down his pants had been buttoned. He had inquired to what the advice she needed was and after a deep breath and audible sigh she rhetorically asked where to begin. ”Just start at the beginning. I’m all ears.“ he said calmly. She began by announcing that she was not only no longer a human or was she ever for that matter but it was discovered during the skirmish he read about with Imai. He didn’t know the details specifically and he figured he would ask once she finished explaining what she meant provided that she not reveal what she was however before he could ask she decided a demonstration would get the point across more effectively. He watched as her raven black hair’s color seemed to run off and slowly fading until there was only white hair on her head. Two small plumes of fire sprouted out from her head which eventually formed into two identical horns and finally her eyes changing from golden colored orbs to red ones not unlike his own. The aroma of her aura, the shape her soul began to take it wasn’t difficult for him to see what she truly was. He spent most of his life dealing with these beings, in fact he was both Hunter and next to become the Demon King, successor to Asmodeous but he was not longer under the pure influence of the magic that the Demon King of fire gave him but they didn’t change the experiences that honed his ability to sense them. He decided it was better for her to work her way up to saying what she was instead of identifying her as a demon which turns out to be only part of it. She was a demon but her blood lineage placed her as the next demon to rule the south, from the Ashen bloodline. Kite knew of other lords and emperors that were demon but outside of their existing he knew nothing about them. Once she looked up at him it was clear she said her piece he knew it was the appropriate time to speak. ”Hmmm“ was all he said at first as he walked over to her and walked around her, examining her to get a better look at her true form or so she called it.

Once he came full circle and was in front of her he crossed her arms looking her up and down then up to her eyes, ”Yeah,that's definitely a demonic signature you are giving off.“ he said matter of factly poking the tip of one of her horns with his index finger which was followed by a smile. ”But If you ask me I think you’d be better off showing the real you more often. I like this version of you better myself.“ he didn’t let his filter catch that one. He wanted her to hear his preference on the matter, of demon blood or not it didn’t matter much in the scheme of thing it won’t change who she was or more importantly what she was, which was a member of his guild and a friend. However this was not all she had to say, there was a concern regarding her magic. She revealed to him that during her spar with Imai something happened with her fire dragon slayer magic. She lost control of her own flames and experienced a situation where her body went berserk with no control over what she was doing. She wasn’t aware what it was that caused this berserker episode but she was aware of something that presented itself every time she uses her magic, an anomaly that she said was unnatural. This revelation was one to be concerned but couldn’t sense anything at that moment so he didn’t have any real input about the actual issue regarding her magic but he thought it best to remove the lingering silence especially after the expression that was on Kenna’s face when her sad and desperate eyes locked onto him. ”I wasn’t aware of that. I’m sorry that happened but I don’t sense anything now.“ he trailed off as a thought was coming to him. Still shirtless he walked past her and climbed up the ladder until he was at the top and then he headed to the cockpit to retrieve the paperwork that he was purposely neglected. After a quick shuffle he pulled out one specific paper and whether or not she followed him up or stayed in his room he would hand her the sheet. ”But if it’s your magic is the cause for concern then let’s see if we can find the issue when you use it.“ he let her read it and as soon as she was done he would speak, ”This is a job I recently received from this job from the council. I’m not entirely sure what to expect from it but this could work out well. This way I can see what’s going on with your magic and if need be eat your flames before you hurt someone. Plus I’ve been meaning to take you out for a while now. Two birds one flame.“

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

A Time of Change Gvf4gD8

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:42 pm