Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana]

dandead10
    dandead10

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] Empty A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana]

Post by dandead10 14th July 2018, 1:37 pm

It so happened to be that the newbie of the guild was assigned to work alongside another mage this fine day for a mission for Lamia Scale. Ikana had come to get herself some experience, explore the world some, and also for the loot. What was an adventure without a good memento right? With that, the girl would be waiting along the ruins of a destroyed village, and frankly, it was depressing. Huts and homes alike were broken down, no bodies lay, likely dragged to the home of the werewolves for consumption. Why, it was possible some of the people may have been converted into werewolves themselves. It was for this reason that Ikana had come well prepared. A wispy cloak made from brown cloth, bracers, greaves, and in general light armor. She didn't want to get scratched and or bitten after all. Very light stuff in full awareness and purposes of this mission.

However, it seemed wandering into the village was not entirely safe. Not at all. Where there were signs of conflict, scavengers were rather common. In this case, wolves. Five wolves had come from the area, growling, one howling into the air as Ikana sweatdropped. "I'd hope these aren't the werewolves they were talking about. Because, then I'd almost feel bad ripping these people out of their money." Then again, she when thinking about it would find a pack of wolves destroying a whole village to be bizarre. The fact there was even a village in this cursed land to begin with seemed a bit concerning. Though, who was Miyamoto Ikana to judge? As they began to dash down the village dirt path to reach her, Ikana flew. Yes, she flew.

It was cheap, it was ridiculously dirty, but she had the power to fly. Utilizing her powers, she was around roughly five meters in the air, looking down at the angry canines. It seemed they had made this village her territory. "Tch...no biting me today. No, no, no." The wolves would only try once or twice to leap and bite her, only to fall short, and then menacingly did they growl at her, staring up into the sky. "Heel." Raising her hands, she clapped them before aiming down with both hands. "Flamvell:Impell!" Ten flaming needles, incredibly small things would rain down upon the wolf in the middle, eight of them pelting the poor creature as it fell to its side in agony. However, that was not all. Upon contact, they'd suddenly light up, then explode against it in an instant.

With that explosion, the remaining four wolves would suddenly find themselves covered in liquid flame, and they'd run around desperately, rolling against the ground, trying to end their pain as Ikana watched down from below. The initial wolf she had pelted had laid against the ground, howling in pain, utter pain as it too was covered in liquid, but unable to act. "This is what happens to bad dogs. Though, I'm surprised the spell turned out so well." If only her partner was here to help her deal with the rest of them. Their meat wouldn't be excellent or anything, but they'd be worth something surely. Her senior and superior might reprimand her for this. That made her worried. Oh well, it was too late for that. What was done was done. Hopefully they wouldn't perceive her in poor taste for this.

Ikana's Spells and Status:

Word Count: 583 Words
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] Empty Re: A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana]

Post by Lilim 15th July 2018, 12:08 pm

Why did every job I choose have to be in the aptly named Cursed Lands? It is almost enough to make a girl cry sometimes. I found myself flying there yet again, apprehension from more than one source filling my senses. I ignored them and pressed onward, flying over grey mountain peak and low valley gorge to get there. I hadn't even made it within 2 miles when I heard, and then saw flares of orange red light explode out from multiple points. Must've been my contact, a fellow guild mate, though one of weaker quality, from what I heard. It would be just my luck to get a job that I had to babysit another kid, though one for our guild this time, so they wouldn't be a complete waste of my time. However, as I flew closer to the flaring orange light, and closer to where a few sets of fire seemed to be burning on the forest floor, accompanied by the crackling orange light, and a cacophony of yipping noises. Above them, amidst a small, swirling grey vortex of wind, was my "partner" for this mission. My guess was that the source of the fire was their magic, as I hadn't yet seen it, though they could've used alchemy for it too.
    I approached, flying with my 6 wings moving very slowly, to my ally, noting their words towards the dogs on my approach:  "This is what happens to bad dogs. Though, I'm surprised the spell turned out so well." It didn't exactly inspire my confidence in them, though I still looked on at their handiwork and sighed. I started to fly upwards, till I reached 20 meters or so, then I let my wings fade back into nothingness. I then started groaning, the explosive pain in my back wrenching and tearing to escape. It was at my ally's position that the black, branching blood made wings erupted from my back, tearing away the shirt, exposing the sports bra underneath the torn silks. My eye grew blinded for a moment as I fell, and the other gained the normal red haze as I looked at their face, blood trailing into my hair from the left eye, before our eyes passed the point where we could see each other, blinking into existence the golden irises and black sclera that normally accompanied my King of Salt takeover. I landed with a grand upheaval of earth, dirt and rock spraying over the fire that the dogs were coated in. Some were partially doused for a moment, before it jumped over the rock and dirt, glassing this substance over and continuing to eat at their fur and flesh. With a sense of pity, I summoned up the Spear of Judgement, a 2.44 meter tall spear that looked like a sculpture of salt. I took it to each dog, piercing their skulls and reducing their burning bodies to nothing but green flame and salt. I took special pity on the final one, one which looked barely alive, and quickly severed the connection of its spine before piercing the heart of the poor wolf, a kind way of ending the life of the poor beast. I then shouted out to the  floating figure that was my compatriot, saying with the double timbre of a voice of danger or leadership: "Hey! Get down here!" We've got work to do."
    WC: 565/2500
    Rolling for the next set of monsters.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] Z8lAzQC
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 15th July 2018, 12:10 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th July 2018, 12:10 pm

The member 'Lilim' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] TV6mrb1 A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] TV6mrb1 A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] TV6mrb1 A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] TV6mrb1 A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] MPfmPli A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] TV6mrb1 A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] UtKyMUJ A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] TV6mrb1 A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] UtKyMUJ A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] TV6mrb1 A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] MPfmPli A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] TV6mrb1 A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] TV6mrb1 A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] UtKyMUJ A Wolf's Ferocity [Lilim/Ikana] TV6mrb1
    dandead10
    dandead10

Player 

Post by dandead10 20th July 2018, 10:12 pm

This gal as she appeared was freakish, a little bit bossy, and one of those more serious types. Ikana didn’t have any qualms with that, and when instructed to come down, she did. She came down to piles of salt and green fire as she observed the hint of carnage. Approaching the green fire, she tilted her head before opening a small brown sack by her side, getting a ladle, and scooping the green burned salt into it with a whistle. Something new to try cooking with she supposed. She never tried wolf salt. So, sealing that little sack, she’d approach the mage before her before simply preparing to head off into the cursed lands to eradicate the rest of the abominations they were being tasked with. “Oi, after this, do you suppose we could do some foraging for some vegetables or other plants here? I’m sure there’s something good to eat.” Food, something always on her mind. She was a cook after all. Then, there was also the prospect of wolf meat. Ikana imagined it would be difficult to make it taste good.

Well, whatever the case. Taking off with her superior, she’d simply follow along, at least, until she was pretty sure that they were getting closer due to the fact she could see uprooted earth, tracks, and signs of presence. Namely, the smell of urine and muskyness was pretty evident the closer they got to a den. Though, what she didn’t expect was suddenly for wolf cubs to come out of the woodwork, barking shrill little cries at the intruders on their territory. Really, they looked precious, albeit Ikana acknowledging they were wild animals. They were dangerous. “Out of our way!” With a furious single spin, she delivered a kick that sent each of the small wolves flying away, a pained cry as they fell to the floor, unconscious. “Well...that wasn’t so tough now was it?” However, it was with that young cry, she could hear a large amount of howls, a ridiculous amount.

“Nani?” There was a snarling noise, and suddenly, ten wolves surrounded them, a more powerful howl in the distance. “Eheh...you got this right? I’m not one that enjoys up close encounters with the wolf kind.” She’d leap as wind would send her ascending into the sky, only for there to be a hopping from tree to tree, a powerful black force. Looking to it, she tensed up as a black werewolf, a young one had formed a haymaker, smashing it straight down on her head. “GAGH!” It sent her crashing straight down to the earth with a thud, the rebound making her gasp as her spine instinctively curved. The werewolf then quickly dropped, baring its fangs at the more experienced guild member. It seemed that the two of them were in for a bad time. Seemed this werewolf was leading these normal ones as a sort of alpha male or something. Great.

As the pain wore off, Ikana gradually rose onto her two feet, taking a stand as she flinched, shocks of pain running down her back. “Ergh...they say when you’re surrounded, back to back is all good and all. Thing is, I don’t know if that’s gonna help any against...that one there.” The big werewolf waited seemingly, waiting for a moment of vulnerability. Ikana was prepared to fight at any moment herself, albeit, not so confidently against this many of them. Nothing ventured, nothing gained wasn't it?

Word Count: 600 Words

Last edited by dandead10 on 9th August 2018, 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 26th July 2018, 5:02 pm

"Let's do this." I muttered silently, before letting the Salt take over, The eyes gaining a nigh zealous glint with a sense of absolute anger in looking at these foes. All the Salt said in Warning to my junior was: "Best run now." before raising a hand and saying: "All who break Taboo shall become the pillar of Salt." and from the ground, sprung up a massive wave of pure white salt. Most wolves were confused then , before yipping with fear and trying to flee. Most of the normal wolves were caught up in the salt, but the moving black mass of fur that the leader of sorts, that being leaped away from the wave with the deftness of grace befitting a creature of such power. However, Salt caught that in his eye, and threw up three pillars, pinning the beast in between three pillars of near gleaming white salt. With a gleeful chuckle, Salt turned away from the trapped monster that they looked upon, and looked at the small armada of wolves behind them, still trying to keep me, Salt, and my junior member encircled. Salt let me take over again for a minute, letting me the clarity of thought to tell the younger member of the guild: "Bombard the Trapped beast, it'll be your only chance, as those pillars won't last forever." and with that, spear in hand, I turned around and let loose, jumping into the large group of animal life soon to be decimated by my hand.

I spent a few minutes completely surrounded, on all sides, by the angered, snarling faces of my foes, before, finally; One leaped forth, mouth outstretched just in time for the roof of his mouth to split upon the spearhead as I redirected it in the path of the lunging wolf. Emboldened by the attempt, three more attempted similar patterns, only to meet the red-coated white spear head I held aloft, spinning in a circle and spearing the wolves to the ground with no issue. This pattern continued several times before it became an all out offensive from the wolves, all attempting to get at me with their annoyingly nimble movements. after finishing off the first group, I was breathing with a wretched heaving, surrounded by stacks of dead wolves all quickly turning into salt, and numerous scratches and bite marks lined my skin. The wolves around me either ran off away from the confrontation, or, as a small group of slightly smarter wolves did, ran towards my compatriot in this fight. I shouted at them, though I had to turn back around before getting indication, as the next wave of wolves came at me, around 10. These wolves weren't happy with me, but they all fell with nothing more than a flick of my wrist, though I still got scratched a little. I then left the field, leaping towards the tree line, and landing on a branch, breathing heavily and trying to staunch still flowing blood that poured from the wounds all over my skin.

WC: 508
    TWC: 1073/2500

HP:40/275 (300)
    MP: 120/300

dandead10
    dandead10

Player 

Post by dandead10 9th August 2018, 2:16 am

The ability of flight wasn't a bad one as it would often assist when it came down to things such as dodging spells or at times wild animals like these. Sometimes it even helped her pick up a high hanging fruit that for most people would leave them having to climb trees. Never before did she think that she'd have to worry about being turned into a pillar of salt. Huh, what a world. However, it seemed she didn't have to. Her all had instead of burying her, opted to instead encircle them, a massive wave of salt rising, rippling over their wild animal like foes. “Well...remind me never to get on your bad side Senpai!” When instructed to target the trapped werewolf, the cook quickly took initiative, nodding her head at the command given to her by her fellow, more superior mage. “Right! She hopped over this “Salt” figure as her chest and mouth puffed up considerably beyond human standards.

“Flamvell: Goemon!” She released a wave of burning liquid flames about three meters tall, half a meter wide in a rising wave, bathing over the pillars of salt, burning green in their combination attack due to the burning crystals. However, she wasn't done with her attack just yet! With one hand resting upon the floor, a magical circle formed with a fiery red outline, creating a burning red trail which traveled into the distance, circling around the pillars in their entirety. “Boom… With a fiery liquid explosion, those pillars would likely explode. She'd done what she could, but that was all the offensive magic she knew. Well...other than the grand commandment of course, but that was a different matter. Ikana though was suddenly called to, a cry of warning.

It was instinct that allowed her to react. With a sudden crescent kick with a twist backwards, she slammed her foot along the side of a wolf’s face, causing them to quickly run sideways with a Yelp, only snarling and wanting revenge. Her plan? She leaped backwards as the wolf leaped forwards, straight onto her molten goop. With shrill cries, it quickly backed away, rolling from burned paws and splatter along it's coat. “Tch...they don't stop coming!” Now, grey wind encircled around her lower body, lifting her into the air as she looked down to the carnage. “Pardon! Thanks for the warning and all! But I have a name! It's Ikana! Miyamoto Ikana! Remember it!” Having made her point clear, she considered how to proceed to assist her comrade. Darn it. Unless she was feeling physical, that didn't sound like it was going to happen too fast. Other than the slight bits of magic Ikana had learned, she was a pretty helpless fighter, a brawler in other aspects.

Wolves were beasts that didn't need to know a fighting style. It was ingrained into their very beings, wild beasts with nature to help them fight. Was she really about to do something stupid and rush in to help Lilim in a fist fight with some wolves? Well, for one. Ikana wasn't armed. Two, she just exhausted a good bit of magical power just now. Three, she seemed to be pretty good with that polearm of hers. With a deep breath, Ikana contemplated how to help her comrade here. Great. Here Lilim was fighting them with utter strength and power...and Ikana was hesitating on even proceeding? What was wrong with her? Ikana started to fly closer, rush to help.

WC: 581

MP: 140/200
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 22nd August 2018, 1:10 pm

It hadn't been long, till I noticed my companion rush into the fray. They burst forth with a gout of liquid fire bathing the salt in its wake, bathing each wolf it its path, alongside the massive lump of fur caught in the pillars of gleaming salt that mostly burned away into a molten pile of green-burning slag, trapping the wolf and forcing it to burn. However, that was what I could see as I renewed my assault on the wolves below. I had healed before I leaped, however, I mainly felt my skin close up, the blood and vitality of my body still very much in danger. The last remaining wolves, numbering around 10, a few wounded, and others smarter than their kin. The secondary howls of young werewolves barreled out of the forest around me as I looked upon these foes, signalling my instincts to go into overdrive; I finally landed amidst them, and with a spinning slash, lopped a few into their respective afterlives, shearing away what laid left after a fierce burning tore through their flesh.

The rest of the wolves were less than amiable, as you could probably imagine at this point. Of the last 6 wolves, I slew three in the same fashion

(W.I.P)

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:21 am