Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Let Your Colors Show (job w/ Yuiisai)

Faulkner
    Faulkner

Alt Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : ⊱ Luminous Rose - Ace ⊰
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 332,183

Let Your Colors Show (job w/ Yuiisai) Empty Let Your Colors Show (job w/ Yuiisai)

Post by Faulkner 13th July 2018, 8:30 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Faulkner
    Faulkner

Alt Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Let Your Colors Show (job w/ Yuiisai) Empty Re: Let Your Colors Show (job w/ Yuiisai)

Post by Faulkner 15th July 2018, 7:40 pm

Baird takes a deep breath as he was reading over a paper he had fetched from the job board. Poisoning the church with Chaoris had been fun, but it had been a while since then that he had done anything to amuse himself. And he needed something to do now with how bored he had become. Sitting around was getting him nowhere. He had gone to the job board out of shits and giggles to see if anything would actually be posted there, and to his surprise, there was one there, and it seemed to interest him a bit. He was reading it over with his golden lute over his shoulder. It sounded a bit promising, so he was highly debating on taking it. The musician glances up to see whom was around him. He didn't entirely like doing things with other people, but he was aware of his lack of ability to fully take on Rune Knights on his own yet.

He walks a short distance and then stops suddenly, letting himself jerk a bit as his legs stopped, but his body didn't. "Oye! Anyone wanna come join me on a hunt?" He calls out rather loudly. He didn't seem to care as he looked about. He gingerly sets the lute down on the ground and leans on the nose gently as he can. He runs his hand through his hair as he reads over the paper once more. He lets his eyes wander a bit, before a cheeky grin starts to form upon his lips and he picks up his lute and goes over to a long, black haired, person. "Heyo! I'm Baird, don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you in this heated paradise." He winks a bit. The musician makes the lute disappear back into his repository of musical instruments and raises his hand to the other while he raised an eyebrow, wondering how they'd like him openly coming up like he did. He also couldn't fully tell if the person was a male or female, but it didn't bother him in either regard though. "Care to go chop a Major down with me? I feel it'll be fuun~!" He chuckles to them as he held the paper up for him to read, if the other person wished to look at it, he wouldn't stop them from taking the paper from him. His smile didn't disappear as he talked to this person, but he could already tell that they were aesthetically pleasing to his eyes, despite music being his true love in his mind.

Words: 429

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Death's Cycle
    Position : None
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 21,756

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cursed Existence
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Let Your Colors Show (job w/ Yuiisai) Empty Re: Let Your Colors Show (job w/ Yuiisai)

Post by Oykai 16th July 2018, 4:03 pm

It hadn't been long since the petite teen and her now perceived twin brother Alba left their former guild, things had happened and they had decided that the guild wasn't the correct place for them to continue growing so left to find a new place to consider home. Along their journey the came across many different guilds and took a bit of time to find out about each, but each time they had disagreements for one reason or another. The two were close so worked things out as they realised they were all the other had in the world. After a few months of wandering and learning they ended up at a portal with what seemed like a guild job board and a warning of the guild that was on the other side of the portal. The warning was written in blood and said that entering shouldn't be done lightly, this made the smaller of the two a little concerned but it seemed like it had peeked her brothers interest and though it wasn't the type of place she would spend a lot of time they had agreed that this guild may be the best place for their continued growth. The moment she entered she was overwhelmed by the sudden sounds of battle, the metallic smell and taste in the air and so had covered her mouth raising her clothing from the ground so they didn't get dirty. She remembered her brothers words in how the weak should give way to the strong and where she did agree to an extent she was still uncertain even after meeting the guild master and going through a quick trial to show they where worthy of even being in the place.

It was a bit of a change for her and in truth she was still trying to adjust to the guild hall, in honesty she didn't really come here unless she had to preferring to rest and train in the mansion that she and her brother owned. She however had decided to visit on this particular day and by the time she got there she had no idea as to the reason behind it, no one without a death wish would dare enter this realm, it was harsh the moment you walked through and that was before you even got to the guild hall as everything seemed to want to kill you. 'The weak and dishonourable have no place in a place like this.' she thought to herself, before wondering if her brother wasn't with her would she have even been accepted in a place like this. She had the honour part even though her magic was more deceitful and misguiding than anything else and were she could fight with weapon she tried not to since she truly disliked getting her clothing dirty; however when needs must she had little qualm on picking up a weapon and making the person who done it suffer. The thing was that if her clothing got damaged in anyway she would make sure the one who done it paid, then the next few generations of the persons line done the same. It wasn't that she was a horrible person, but there was a darkness within her that bubbled to the surface every now and then when she was angry.

She was sat watching from the side lines as her twin was training with other guild members a smile on her face as he had become so much stronger since entering this place, this made her happy beyond belief. As she watched she was humming to herself but that came to an abrupt end as she heard a loud voice bellow about help on a hunt, she turned blinking looking for a second before her attention went back to where it was originally. Before long it seemed like the green haired male approached her and spoke stating his name and how they hadn't met "My brother and I are new. My name is Yuiisai." she commented believing it was manners to give her name now his had been given. "If this place is your paradise then you're deranged Baird." she stated in a matter of fact way looking to the instrument he had with him. "You're a musician?" she enquired, she knew given that he had an instrument the answer would likely be yes, but owning an instrument didn't mean you knew how to play it. Seeing the wink she rolled her eyes and clenched her left hand a tanto made of pure shadow appearing in her hand aimed right at his neck. "Don't wink at me like I am some cheap floozy, because I assure you, I have no qualms on slashing your jugular wide open, hanging you by your toes to allow all of the blood flow free from your body, give your skull to the guild master before I serve your flesh to hungry pigs. Understood?" her voice was deathly serious and cold on the matter, showing she would do exactly what she said regardless of if they were guild mates or not.

Keeping the tanto blade where it was she took the flyer with her free hand and glanced at it briefly to see what he was talking about, soon she rose and handed the flyer back her hand opening allowing the blade to vanish. "Let's get going shall we?" she said covering her mouth yawning as she headed towards the guild's exit, to be honestly any excuse to get out out of this place. She just hoped that Baird could keep up because she wasn't about to baby sit someone especially against the Rune Knights. "I hope you know your stuff." she said heading to the portal towards the place that their target would be located. She had no idea but she had the feeling of Deja vu when it came to this task, with a small sigh she shook her head to get it out of her head. "I don't want to be to long, my twin goes on the war path if he can't find me." she commented knowing there would likely be a blood bath that would happen before to long if she couldn't be located.

Word Count: 1'037

Let Your Colors Show (job w/ Yuiisai) 59867_s
    Faulkner
    Faulkner

Post by Faulkner 22nd July 2018, 9:05 pm

Baird tapped his chin as he was told by the person in front of him that she and her brother were new. Her calling him deranged though, caused a grin to grow on his face. "Why thank you. I am deranged, it's quite lovely. And yes, I'm a musician, I play everything and anything. I can even play for you sometime if you want, let you be a fan." He snickers as he holds up the lute and was about to start playing it when he was met with a blade to his neck. His eyes grew wide for a second, as he listened to her. Her description of how she'd torture him just for winking at her started his smile to grow rather wide. He reached his hand up to slightly push her hand to the side as he leaned his head close to her. "Good thing I didn't wink at you like a cheap floozy... you're not entirely my type to begin with. Well, I wouldn't pass it up if you asked, but it's not my intent, sweetheart." His smile didn't drop, letting his teeth show as his eyes glared down to the woman. "I'm sorry that I seem to have upset you with winking, I do that quite often. Just take it as a... a... quirk I always do that means absolutely nothing."

He didn't stop her as she took the flyer and read it over before she handed it back. He slightly snatched it, and rubbed his neck slightly from the blade. "Glad to have given you some excitement there... Miss..." He grumbles to her yawn while he rolled his eyes. He was already right next to her as she was walking out of the realm. As she mentioned hoping he knew his stuff, Baird simply snickered at her. "Think I'd still be alive here if I didn't?" He rolls his eyes as he grins. "I hope to become friends with your brother then." He quickly turns around and was walking backwards till they're out of the realm.

As they were at the edge of the River Village, Baird looked around curiously with his hands folded behind his head. "Mmm... This seems delightful. So peaceful and quiet..." He sighs as he frowns. "It's boring. I hope you have no plan on how we go about this... I kinda plan on just charging in there. Honed Flute of Night." He snickers as he holds out his hand. A golden flute was suddenly in his hand and he twirled it a bit as he makes his way into the village. He was whistling rather loudly, trying to get peoples attention on purpose, and it worked rather well for him as he was whistling what he felt was a nice tune, despite its eerie tune. He grinned widely as he knew he had a good group of people watching him already, and he winks to a woman nearby with his left eye. She immediately saw his guild mark under his eye, on his cheek, and she shrieked. "Oh... the game's starting already." He snorts and puts the flute to his lips. He started a continuation to his tune from earlier, playing it rather sweetly on his flute. The next instant, everyone within the area seemed to drop asleep. Baird snickers as he grabs the foot of the flute and slowly pulls out a sword from the other end, making him grin even wider.

"You shouldn't be asleep for too long... dearies..." He mutters as he slams the blade into a tree, making a rather loud thunk from it. A few bodies begun to stir, and a couple lifted their heads up. They at least saw Baird standing at the center of the mass of bodies laying upon the ground. A couple of the people who were starting to get up, was a Rune Knight and a Mage. Baird snorts as he takes a deep breath. This was nothing for him. "Glad you guys loved my performance." He leans down for a moment before he dashes off towards the two. He was met with another sword by the Rune Knight, and he growls a bit before he had kicked him and brought his sword down upon his shoulder diagonally before he turned on a water mage. He snickers some as he rolls his eyes. "Sorry sweetie... But I love water." He cackles as he quickly darts after the guy, grabbing hold of his shoulder and plunging the sword in his chest before a fireball came after him. The musician hissed as it was close, but he seemed to get excited over that near hit. He is quick to run after the second mage, and finds a breeze coming from near him, before a gust of wind blows on him, and a fireball is thrown at him as well. The combined spell managed to hit him and throw him back a bit on his back, singeing his clothes a bit. "Oh? Fire and wind?" He snickers after he got his bearings back. He noticed he didn't have his sword in his hand, but quickly manages to spy it and grab it as it wasn't too far from him. "Lets have some fun with this." He cackles before he charges after them once again. He manages to avoid their spells as he dodges them. The elfish male managed to go under one of the fire spells being shot at him, and slips up right in front of the two mages, and lets his sword slash at their middles.

While they fell to the ground, Baird takes a deep breath and runs a hand through his hair, waiting rather impatiently for more fools to wake up from his spell and come after him.

Words: 961
    Total: 1390

Stats:

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Death's Cycle
    Position : None
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 21,756

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cursed Existence
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Oykai 16th August 2018, 2:41 pm

She watched him carefully as he tapped his chin almost like he was trying to get a read on her, wither or not this was the truth of the matter didn't really a difference to her as this is how she perceived it. It did catch her by surprise however when he grinned as wide as a Cheshire cat when she mentioned he must be deranged. Her hand went to her head as she felt dizzy for a brief second a flash of a memory or dream coming fourth, she had no idea what it was however. When it passed she shook her head briefly her raven hair dancing around her. "Sorry I think I must have zoned out for a moment." She chuckled sheepishly, it had never happened to her before so she didn't know exactly how to take it. She hadn't really heard how he had accepted that he was deranged and that it was a lovely experience to have. She did however catch the part that he was indeed a musician but was surprised that he boasted he could play any instrument he was given, this was a bold claim and even one she'd love to see. Hearing that he would play for her sometime if she liked made her cheeks pink a little, no one had offered to ever do such a thing for her and to do this of all things just seemed romantic. "A fan? Unlikely but I would love to hear you play some music and I would do the same for you if you like." she offered the other not knowing if their playing was similar in any way. She knew each person played at different levels and those on the same level even had different styles of playing the same instrument.

She rolled her eyes for a moment hearing the snickering, though seeing his eyes grow wide in fear even for that brief second made a dark smile cross her otherwise perfectly innocent face. Her head tilting to the side a little as she seen his grin appear once more for coloured orbs appearing in her milky blue jade eyes. She was able to keep the blade exactly where it was but allowed her arm to be pushed aside as the blade vanished, her head moving back a little as he moved his closer. She listened closely to what he said and snickered lightly before leaning next to his ear, her gentle breath would be enough to tickle his ear, her perfumed clothing would be enough to envelop them both. "You aren't my type full stop lunatic, wink at me again and I'm taking your eyes." she said coldly her eyes glaring at him "And me bed you? Not even if I wanted you dead dear; I have standards." It was clear she wasn't at all happy with this conversation, hearing that this was a quirk of his just had her grumble "Then I suggest you get a new quirk around me if you want to keep those beautiful eyes of yours, I wasn't joking about taking them the next time you done it." this was no idle threat as her eyes and tone mimicked her intent when it came to this, she had no idea why this action annoyed her so much just that it did; all she could put it down to was her amnesia and hope that it would eventually come back to her.

She took note that he was right beside her as the two moved towards the portal that left the realm their guild called home, she wouldn't know if she would exactly excitement like he seemed to think it was as she felt like she had been asked to do something like this before. Whenever she thought on it, it was like she was hitting a brick wall or a thick fog was covering the memory, she was sick and tired of not remembering things. "Excitement? No this feels like something that I've done before so it seems like pretty run of the mill stuff." she said with a light shrug moving through the portal hearing his next comment she stopped to look at him for a moment "Thinning the heard doesn't take out all idiots or weaklings, just some of them. For all I know you could have been lucky and slipped through the cracks." she said with conceited grin before beginning to walk once more towards where they meant to be going for this task. She enjoyed the portal it seemed like it took them to around the area they needed to be, getting back to the realm however seemed like the task as you needed to find the portal. "So in answer to your question. Yes, it is very possible you could still be alive by sheer luck without being smart or strong." she concluded the conversation with that.

It was then she just realised something that he said earlier, he had called her 'miss' and with how her mind was at current and everything that was being said to her it hadn't registered at first. "Don't call me 'Miss' it's not my name, you do however know my name so use it." that was that as far as she was concerned on the matter, titles were fine when finding out a persons name but as soon as you knew it to continue using merely a title unless speaking to or about nobility was just rude. Even then she was sure you would still use their first name with the title, that was how it was done in many cultures and even in her family too. Hearing how Baird wanted to make friends with Alba all she could do was internally chuckle, her brother didn't seem to make friends and pretty much wanted to kill anyone that he deemed as weak. She remembered him saying that the weak either submitted to the strong or died, this was just the way of things. She had to agree within reason but still she'd rather not see everyone like that, she did want to make friends eventually. She looked around the quiet village unable to put her finger on it, it seemed like the scene of a dream she was sure of it, for now however this would have to be pushed to the side so they could deal with the task at hand.

She nodded agreeing that this was indeed boring but at the same time she knew this was the kind of place people would kill to call home. "Well it is called river village. Water is normally associated with tranquillity, healing and serenity." she said with a shrug not really caring about his out look on the whole thing. She raised her hand to her head face palming hearing his plan shaking her head "You idiot, do you really think the guild master would see honour in killing innocent people unable to defend themselves?" she said calmly knowing that in Nightmare this was one of the highest things that Chaoris held them all to, they weren't blood bathing, mindless  berserkers that frothed at the mouth killing everything they could. There was no honour in that, not for anyone involved and she wanted no part in that kind of thing. She could only groan as she seen him wandering into the village whistling his happy tune on his golden flute "You damned idiot!" she called furious at his actions, after him running to keep up. Never mind the rune knight she was ready to kill her own guild mate for being so stupid, she knew the only issue with that is those baring their mark never really died they just reformed back at the guild hall so she'd still have to out up with him again. When she did finally catch up she seen what she could only perhaps say was twenty five people laying on the ground not long after she heard the shriek of a woman.

Sighing she knew it really would have been only a matter of time before they found out their guild, those of nightmare seemed to give out what she could only describe is an aura of dread. "Ah, well..." she sighed moving to stand beside him watching over the sleeping villagers. She watched covering her mouth with her sleeve as her companion seemed to make short work of three mages and a rune knight, she almost wondered why she was ever here at current. "Enjoying yourself there?" she asked stepping over a few of the still sleeping villagers, at this point what was the point in even trying to prevent collateral damage. Taking a deep breath she starting to build up the elements her magic allowed inside her body, she knew that this was a very dangerous technique as it made her immobile for a short time, however, at the same time it would damage everyone and everything around her. She could at least use that to her advantage. She wondered if she should tell Baird about what was about to happen but she decided against it, if he couldn't avoid it then it was his own fault for doing this in the first place; after all they had no idea what to expect inside the village on their arrival. She now wondered how exactly was still alive given his actions. Given what she was about to do she couldn't exactly judge him entirely, without warning she released the energy she was building blasting back the villagers. Two of the rune knights and an earth mage through buildings but given the violent energy it build down buildings upon those within, many of the villagers had their blood splattered of the now ruined village before falling to her knees breathing heavily unable to move.

She was unsure what happened to Baird her eyes looked around the debris "B-Baird?" she called out between a laboured breaths, she really hoped he was okay because right now she had no idea if there where anymore enemies. She prayed that the deranged lunatic was still alive because for the next while she had to trust that he would protect her. "P.. please be okay, I-I need your help." she had no idea how this happened in honesty but right now she felt to tired to care.

Word count: 1'725
    Total word count: 2'762

Let Your Colors Show (job w/ Yuiisai) 59867_s
    Faulkner
    Faulkner

Post by Faulkner 18th August 2018, 8:12 pm

Baird Yuzill
    Music Is The Color to Life.
    1217 WORDS
    2607/1875 TOTAL
    commentary
    HP: 100%
    MP: 163.5%

Honed Flute of Night:
    4 post Duration (2/4),
    5 post Cooldown
    (Active:
    1 post Duration(1/1),
    3 post Cooldown(1/3))

Poseidon
    5 post Duration (1/5),
    7 post Cooldown

Requiem of Angels
    5 post Duration (1/5),
    6 post Cooldown

Sig - Zip to Life
    3 post Duration (1/3)
    4 post Cooldown
    The musician couldn't help but cover his mouth and snicker quietly to himself when she mentioned that she zoned out, honestly not minding and shook his head. "You didn't miss much, miss." He shrugs his shoulders, but he did notice her blushing cheeks from him mentioning he'd play for her. A snicker escaped his lips as he enjoyed her comment about not being a fan, and shrugs his shoulders. "I feel I should get a piece ready for you then." He grins rather widely and nods to her, accepting her offer for her to play for him as well. A small smirk was on his face as he watched her get close to him after he had pushed her hand away to speak to her, and took in a breath of her. "You actually smell divine..." He couldn't help but chuckle before she told him he wasn't her type. He pursed his lips out and chuckles quietly. "Ouch. Here I was actually thinking you could have been my type. Forgive me, my fair lady." He chuckles as he rolls his eyes and shrugs his shoulders before she backs off from him. He actually wasn't all too phased by this type of action, rather it seemed to be something he enjoyed. Her comment of his eyes being beautiful, had him smirking. "I'll try to remember that since you apparently like my eyes enough to call them beautiful."

As she commented about him possibly being lucky and slipped through the cracks for getting in the guild, he just shrugged his shoulders. "I might of, but also, sometimes people can be dumb enough to actually be smart enough to pass without looking like it, even if they don't look strong." He smiles to her, his eye twitched as he was tempted to wink again, but thought better of it for right now. Yuiisai commenting on not being called 'Miss' made Baird groan a bit. "That's just work. You can call me whatever you want if it makes you feel better?" He stuck his tongue out as he continued walking with her. Arriving at the village, Baird looked over at Yuiisai and raises an eyebrow to her again. He didn't care about water being associated with tranquillity and whatnot, but her saying the guild master seeing honor in killing innocents made him simply shrug his shoulders. "Yeah yeah, I never said I was killing innocents, only those who oppose me." He snorts to her as he walks away. As Yuiisai came to where he was, she'd probably mainly see all the sleeping bodies as their chests raised and lowered as they slept in bliss.

"Ah? Yes, I did enjoy myself!" A grin was on his face as he snickers to her. He shivered in delight as he was ready to fight some more people. The giddy was clearly on his face as he cackled in excitement. His smug look on his face had on a moment ago kind of vanished as he felt something powerful before he's knocked back by the energy. He groans as he had fallen on his back, flute having gone back to whence it came from. "Jeez, woman!" He cried out for a moment before he sat himself up. He saw the woman falling on her knees and just looked at her as he was trying to get the rest of his own bearings back. He was slightly injured by a few rocks from one of the buildings hitting his leg just right, and takes a deep breath as he moves to get up off of the ground. "Oh? Worried about me now, eh, Yuiisai?" He chuckles as he heard his name. He was making his way over to her with a slight limp, and moved to grab her under her arm and help her up. "Don't think I'm trying to cop a feel. I'm helping you up." He grumbles as he pulls her to her feet with him. "That scared of loosing my dashing face?" He winks to her, then remembered she hadn't liked him doing that, scowling as he looked away. It was hard to stop doing something one did often. "Great talk of honor back there, I at least knocked them out to keep them out of my way." He couldn't help but tease her as he started helping her walk some.

It didn't take long to hear someone starting to dig their way out of a pile of rubble from one of the buildings that had collapsed. "Welp... My dear Yuiisai... I think you missed one." He grumbles as he looked down to her. "Suck it up, I'm picking you up to move you faster." He grumbles and quickly picks her up bridal style to move her behind anything large that seemed sturdy. He was having a feeling that the one whom was under the rubble and working on getting out, was the one they were after. He set Yuiisai down to let her sit propped against a turned over carriage, and freezes for a moment as a fireball went past behind him. "Well... This will be fun... Hope he doesn't hit the carriage." He says as he stands up. "Requiem of Angels and Poseidon!" He calls out. A scythe and his lute had come back into each of his hands as he snickers. Already his blood was boiling as he was excited for this fight.

When his eyes came upon the man, whom was now wearing ragged clothes from the collapsed building, Baird chuckled a bit. He was holding a lance in his hand. "Oh? Is that supposed to harm me? Guess it's a great thing I'm rather fast." He cackles as he quickly charges right after the man, both his weapons behind him as he was trying to keep them from both hitting him, and allowing himself to run faster. He twirls the lute around his hand as he quickly dodges another fire ball and a lance being thrown at him. Baird nearly missed another fireball before he was able to come up on the guy and swing his arm holding the lute, at his head. The back of his lute made contact with his face, making him cackle as he heard a bit of a crack. He brought his other arm back around and lets the blade of the scythe go right through his middle, snickering to himself as he ended up sliding on one knee with his arms crossed over his chest and the weapons over his chest. "Well that was fun while it lasted..." He muttered to himself as he allowed his weapons to disappear and he slowly stands up, he had actually been hit by a fireball on his leg as he had smacked the guy, and was growling to himself while he held up his hand. "Zip to Life." He growls as he had a little black kazoo appear in his hand. He started playing an annoyingly upbeat song on the kazoo, looking around. He was trying to steal some life from any survivors of Yuiisai's attack. As he made it back to her, he let the kazoo go, and takes a deep breath. "Ready to get out of here? Bastards dead in half." He mutters as he helped her up by putting his arm under her.

Lineage - Warrior's Heart:

Spells:
    pyxis

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:20 pm