Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dock At Port;; Jiyu/Izayuki

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

Dock At Port;; Jiyu/Izayuki Empty Dock At Port;; Jiyu/Izayuki

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 11th July 2018, 3:37 pm

When someone lived on an isolated island for any period of time with nothing to keep time, not even their own sanity, it became impossible to know how much time they'd spent. Jiyu was in that situation again, the one where she had been gone for months but hadn't known it until several days prior to her return. However, this time things were very different than any of her other disappearing spells, the events behind this instance being so jarring that they had removed any trace of certainty about who she was and left her a complete train wreck. Even with all of the effort, Cirven had put forward apart from simply harboring her even though she had been causing storms that threatened to wreck anything in their path? Her cousin had been able to do nothing close to restoring who Jiyu had once been or giving her back who she was now. The only thing that had been managed in the last several months, was restoring her ability to function in society.

Bare feet scraped against the ground and she scoffed looking down at her clawed toes. What did that promise mean when the woman she knew as her mother may not have existed in the first place, and certainly wasn't the person she thought? Every promise she ever made seemed to be broken or based on some lie now. Jiyu shook her head and continued walking along the sidewalk that led directly up to the Silver Moon Inn, though her target wasn't the inn itself. The elemental had not come back for no good reason, in fact, if she had not possessed any reason she very well may not have come back this time. Raindrops accompanied her arrival reflecting the nature of her emotions, the fear, and sorrow she held with every single step she took these days. Facing Makoto was the worst of the thoughts within her head, she had abandoned the orphan again and there was no making up for that time. How could she face the guild this time when the only good excuse she had now was the fact she had been lying to them the whole time? The fact she wasn't who she said she was, that she had never been and the reasons she had been lying were lies.

Jiyu was thankful for her shapeshifting walking into the restaurant without any struggle due to the fact she knew that no one would realize it was her. Venturing down the stairs off to one side, she wandered her way down into the library. "She has to be around here somewhere." considering her target was not consuming red velvet cake above, the guild master had to be down here somewhere. If it was important for anyone to know that she was back from being unreliable once more? It was Izayuki, and part of her also believed that she had to somehow tell the tanuki the truths of the lies she'd been living. Telling was out of the question, instead, she had better news to disguise her absence with. Catching scent the canine easily tracked her guild master down.

"Izayuki." as she approached the wind user lifted the bottom hem of her shirt revealing the blatantly large black rose on her stomach. Even if other guildmates may have a mark in the same color or a similar location? None of them were quite as flamboyant and obnoxious as hers, so it proved as enough 'hint' hopefully. "The product of my time away." with that comment she tapped the unattached sleeve of her arm, a holographic screen appearing. "I had many connections considering my status as a wandering mage, ship rat and craftswoman and odd work for hire, before joining up with the guild." she flicked through the hologram showing that almost every page seemed to be some sort of paperwork or other such things. "I never incorporated those connections into a benefit for the guild, I was always too busy fighting, it was never the right time." because she had always needed to just keep running. "This time I went around securing contracts from them, so the guild can utilize those people." Considering black rose had a decent amount of business? It was actually a good thing she had gone around as she had. "Is there a book or database I can download these into? Considering most of my travel was on ships paper wasn't the best option." this was a good thing, she could ignore the fact her actual reason for being gone was that she had fallen to pieces.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dock At Port;; Jiyu/Izayuki Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Dock At Port;; Jiyu/Izayuki H6NcPbM Dock At Port;; Jiyu/Izayuki H6NcPbM Dock At Port;; Jiyu/Izayuki H6NcPbM Dock At Port;; Jiyu/Izayuki H6NcPbM

Dock At Port;; Jiyu/Izayuki Empty Re: Dock At Port;; Jiyu/Izayuki

Post by Guest 15th August 2018, 2:09 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ H Rank

The guild master was enjoying some quality time in the library by herself. Not completely by herself, of course. She could still smell and sense Seika’s presence within the nearby area, likely a few aisles down from where the Bakedanuki currently perched. Like the old times, she had a bunch of maps and geography books scattered about that she was looking over and comparing. Izayuki herself laid on her belly, fluffy tail twitching or wagging periodically if she found something within the colorful maps and lovely illustrations that excited her.

Eventually she caught scent of the Inugami, and peered up from her readings to see the guild ace standing above her, belly exposed. Izayuki recognized the guild mark and the odd placement, but what was it being shown for? Next to come was a series of holograms as Jiyu explained just what she had been up to. Something seemed a bit off about the canine ayakashi, but the Bakedanuki could not quite place it. Slowly, she sat up and stuck a small map into the geography book as she closed it to save the page she was on. Her ears tilted in mild confusion after Jiyu concluded. “I’m not the most tech-savvy mage in the guild. If one of the magical books can help you, I’d suggest you do that. Paper is a bit more reliable than pure mystic or electronics,” the guild master suggested.

Gingerly, the tanuki girl would begin to stack some of the books she had scattered about her little reading area. She might as well tidy up until her next marathon of memorizing maps. “Well done on collecting the info, Jiyu,” she complimented as she worked. “How have you been, though? You don’t seem as chipper as you normally are.”

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

Dock At Port;; Jiyu/Izayuki Empty Re: Dock At Port;; Jiyu/Izayuki

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 15th August 2018, 3:19 pm

It was a weird feeling, being able to see the maps sprawled around the guild master. Sure, she had not been completely blind before, but her vision had always been trouble enough she would have needed to be closer and likely laying there with the other to make out those maps. Ever since the wind had taken her, destroyed her body and laid final claim on her as part of its own? Jiyu had been able to perceive things she never could before, it was in no way replacement for the sight she lacked having canine anatomy, but it was incredibly impressive in its own right. The effect of the merge on her senses was a sort of sixth sense being added to her abilities, where she in a weird way was able to see what her winds could feel. "Do you like Cartography?" She had never stopped long enough before to really notice if Izayuki had any sort of fixation on maps. Even though she considered the guild master closer to her than most of the other member's of the guild? They barely knew a single thing about each other, but she had never asked the other about anything and prefered to keep everything about herself that actually mattered shrouded as she could. A question like the current one was out of place, normally she'd be just fine leaving after reporting in for some other mission or anything that wasn't sitting still.

It was no surprise that the guild master who sometimes seemed to prefer her animal body, was bad with technology. "I can only use this because I made it." the mage laughed when the pink eyed woman admitted to having no true skill in technology usage, admitting easily that she may have much the same problem if she hadn't of made the sleeve. "Honestly I'm not down here much, I haven't actually read anything in years." she was slipping up again, this is why she had been scared of coming back, Black Rose felt more like some home than the shelter she had sought with her relative. When she felt at home? It was so easy to speak wrong and accidentally give more information than she meant to. "So I wouldn't know the first thing about where the magic books are if maka wants something to read I send her down here on her own, not too fond of libraries." that was only half lying, she indeed did not find herself drawn to these places, but that was more so because of the memories as opposed to actually not liking them. Growing up? Her mother had often insisted on her reading or such, heck Lucius would read out loud for her sometimes before she ran away, if she badgered him enough; So her aversion to books and reading was based on not wanting to remember those fond memories. Remembering the good? Was too much for her, especially now that she realized she had given it all up based on a misunderstanding.

"Is it that obvious?" the Inugami leaned against the bookcase to her left, slouching somewhat as she sighed towards the roof, not even bothering with the charade of being any bit happy anymore. "Chipper might take a little while to come back." she couldn't just go telling the guildmaster she wasn't acting as she normally did because she no longer could trust who she was because everything she built 'jiyu' on was inaccurate. "My magic had a cost I hadn't known about, I already got over that but during that, I found out some thing's I would have rather not." she was more in control now, her magic now no longer out of control though she was still learning exactly what she could do now. "I have to mature sometime, heck I'm an Inugami who can't even control my own realm, it's completely out of control, I was so upset it just exploded into somewhere I don't even know anymore, and I'm continually putting off going back in to fix things." she shrugged and let that speak for her, as she pushed herself off the bookcase, looking back over at Izayuki once more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dock At Port;; Jiyu/Izayuki Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Dock At Port;; Jiyu/Izayuki H6NcPbM Dock At Port;; Jiyu/Izayuki H6NcPbM Dock At Port;; Jiyu/Izayuki H6NcPbM Dock At Port;; Jiyu/Izayuki H6NcPbM

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:54 am