Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Setting up Shop (Re-introduction/OPEN)

Silverinks
    Silverinks

Player 
    Lineage : Gynophobic Grave
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Public Setting up Shop (Re-introduction/OPEN)

Post by Silverinks 5th July 2018, 6:45 pm

"Hunter. Hunted. Does it Matter?"

She didn't miss the blistering cold at all as harsh winds buffeted against her face, the cloth hood around her head shielding sensitive ears from the cold. Areem huffed out as her hot breath blossomed into a cloud of steam in the crisp air as her golden eyes finally caught sight of the 'light' at the end of the tunnel. A massive wooden door with iced over steel beams as ebony hair fell down to her waist as she removed her hood from her head. A faint smile curled on her face as the heat of the interior warmed about her cold skin as she unlaced the cloak from her form, tossing it on a nearby coat rack.

Beneath the heavy cloak was a strange mixture of elegance and..feral..attire. Bare feet brushed against the heated stone flooring as heavy anklets of precious gems and bones of some unknown creature clinked together. An effort to hide the faint scarring that remained there from her..misguided..youth.  Similar bracelets wound around her wrists like an entwining serpent as literal snakeskin threaded with silver string guarded similarity scarred wrists. Around her waist was a simple brown pouch..or so it seemed at first as she commandeered one of the large tables to begin taking stock of her wares. It had been a long and..if she was vain enough to brag..successful trip..and it had only taken a few months. The snowy dress encircling her figure remained spotless in all the hunts..that she would take pride in.

Golden eyes flickered down to the new 'scar' nestled beneath her collarbone but above the valley of her chest. Ebony eyes seemed to stare back into golden ones as she reclined in her wooden chair lost in her thoughts. Perhaps she had been..'rash' in actions following her admission to the guild. A sane person would have called her panic attack beyond rash as her following words after the tattoo had been administered was frantic breathing, something about needing to distract herself and quite literally flying out into the mountains below. Corpses and blood made for better conversation pieces than attempting to explain her actions.

A pointed dagger idly dug into the wood in front of her as she hoped her 'offering' to the guild master..and a few worthy guild members would appease them for her disappearance. Crystalized eyes floated eerily in a jar nearest to her as the creature's hide was to her right hand. A monstrous lizard that lurked within dunes of deserts with gem-like eyes meant to blind its' prey. While its' hide was as tough as leather..but as light and soft as silks..a strange combination. A few bowls of fangs from various venomous creatures..a paw or two. Withdrawing the final item from the seemingly endless bag as it was one of Areem's prized possessions of an extremely battered journal with leafs of paper threatening to fall from the binding. Thankfully it was enchanted so such an action couldn't happen..but it still had a battered and charming look about it. Delicate scrawl marked each page with rough sketches of creatures as Areem found herself lost in the pages of her bestiary

[/color]

Words:522
    Tags:@
    [color:0f9d=164467]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hunter

Hunted.

Does it Matter?

Setting up Shop (Re-introduction/OPEN) RPa5EAd

Backstory/[url=https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t31097-areem-southenCharacter Sheet[/url]/ Magic
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Public Re: Setting up Shop (Re-introduction/OPEN)

Post by Ahote 12th July 2018, 1:33 pm

The Basilisk Fang guildhall, or simply "the fortress" was a space where many ne'er-do-wells would call home. Its design was not rustic but ancient and smelled of dust and salt most days. The faucets were worn with rust, the stone floors had cracks in them, and no one dared to open the windows to let the cool, frosty air inside to reap them of a fire's warmth. The windows were dirty and weren't as transparent as they once were in their lifetime, and any person with an ounce of decency often called this way of living a poor man's lifestyle. A lifestyle fit only for scum, maybe. But the tavern fireplace and candlelights were comfortable for the criminals who loitered about the fortress. It wrapped them in a warm embrace and whispered sweet nothings to them so they might sleep without the fear of the government's dagger at their throats. The darkness was a home and the wanderers within it a family, and when these wanderers crossed paths, they confided in one another. Humbled one another. Or perhaps strike one another, there really was no way to tell.

Glossy black loafers clicked against the stone flooring rhythmically as the raven-haired master strutted through the corridors with only the tavern fire's shifting light to guide him. His topaz orbs stared blankly ahead as he continued, a shroud of thought clogging his head. The images of newer, more quality items lingered about his head, seemingly never going away. When his fleshy digits would gently graze over the scratches of his forks and his face twisting at the unbearable sound of a stool creaking, his stomach would abruptly become an empty hole and his neck would boil. It was simply outrageous. Well, for him.

The raven-haired Ahote made way into the tavern finally, only to discover an oddly-dressed friend playing with her pretty things. The man leaned against the wall farthest from the room and folded his arms against his chest, "My, my, my," he started, "what have we here? What brought miss Areem to rejoin us?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Silverinks
    Silverinks

Player 
    Lineage : Gynophobic Grave
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Post by Silverinks 12th July 2018, 6:54 pm

"Hunter. Hunted. Does it Matter?"

The ebony claw that Areem had been fiddling dropped with a clatter onto the table as golden orbs flickered to the new arrival. A huff of irritation escaped her as his voice rumbled out a question as she replied snidely   "I wasn't aware that I was to be a caged bird..to admire and sing on cue since I decided to...inhabit here occasionally. Should I have requested my master to unlock my cage first..". Her words came out as a low hiss at the thought of becoming cooped up behind stone through force..or her fingers brushed against the hidden scarring on her wrist..or metal shackles. Her defiant gaze dropped down to her collected treasures as her attention returned to sorting out the various bits and pieces.

Removing a cloth from her pocket as she rubbed it against a pale set of jaws..which seem to glitter with colorful dust with each brush.  Kein jaws were from the omnivorous jaws of an ape-like species with nocturnal habits of grazing..impossible to see at night with such small builds and dark coats..aside from their glimmering jaws. The beasts had been a pleasure to track down over a series of days. Sighing under her breath as she found herself forced to interact with the Guild Master, the man was still that inquisitive child she had 'rescued'. Possibly her biggest mistake since coming to this icy fortress as she set down the polished jaws "  I decided to return to..share..and make a profit off my fellows..by allowing them to take a look at my wares before heading to my usual contacts in 'civilization'". A faint blush crossed her face as her voice dropped a bit as she dug into the satchel once more..it held one more valued item.

Metallic sounds emerged as three distinct rings swung against each other on their metal ring as Areem tossed them into the center crossing her arms cover her chest. The ebony mark of the guild prominent beneath her collarbone as Areem admitted   "As well as I have a question..if you had any insight to...those..I found them in the guts of a Pilo Leopard..along with apparently human remains..". The silver keys seemed to glint in the faint light, a strange trio surrounded by wild remains of beasts. Areem touched a single digit to the top of one key as it glowed with magical energy as a hiss of discomfort escaped her   "Things must be magically cursed..I...I..can't access my magic anymore..I..I..need..your..help..Ahote..". A plea of desperation trickled into her voice as Areem's hands clenched together to hide the faint shaking in them as fear curled in her gut. Her pale complexion seemed to turn a shade lighter as fear began to grip her..to be without the magic that she had used to escape her confines was distressing. It was another reason for her to return back to the guild..after the touch..and her loss of magic..it was impossibly dangerous for her to continue hunting. It was all that drove her..she refused to continue without it.

[/color]

Words:522
    Tags:@
    [color:1424=164467]

Hunter

Hunted.

Does it Matter?

Setting up Shop (Re-introduction/OPEN) RPa5EAd

Backstory/[url=https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t31097-areem-southenCharacter Sheet[/url]/ Magic
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ahote 18th July 2018, 10:52 pm

Areem was about as interesting as he remembered, his eyes always seeming to float to her many objects and their distinct details. There would be no surprise if others would flock to these items out of admiration or curiosity, but with a lingering image of a bloodied corpse of some mountain creature lying at his feet with its gore splattered about a cave, the raven-haired man found it difficult to enjoy her items nowadays. It was a perplexing feeling of disgust and awe and he hesitated to ask how she did it all so routinely and eventually convinced himself not to. For his own comfort.

The captivating items Areem had gathered had finally released their grip on Ahote's orbs, the overdressed master's countenance stretched into a soft grin in hearing the huntress get irritated, "No need, darling," he giggled, "be aloof to your heart's content." It was not unusual that the Basilisks came and went from the fortress regularly and eventually came to a point that asking where they haven't been was more productive than anything else. For Areem, however, her reason for returning was so fitting it was almost heartwarming.

The pale huntress had brought her many "things" with her to the fortress for fruitful exchanges among her comrades, although Ahote had hesitated to put words into her mouth. He knew as much about how she viewed the rest of them as much as he knew about women, which was so minute that children probably had a better understanding. But among these "things" did three distinct rings flee from her pale fingers and out into the open for his topaz orbs to behold. Of course, following their clicking sounds came Areem's more distressed ones.

Ahote's grin fell into more of a crestfallen expression, his usual solemnity returning to the pools of topaz. His gaze fell to his feet in a brief moment of silence and concentration before rising to face the perplexed Areem, "Strange of you to bring it with you if that's the case, truly. . ." he sighed, one hand rising to his full head to ruffle his own threads, "you're asking for something to happen. Where did you acquire these?" he queried more out of curiosity than for providing insight. But, of course, his own interests had overwhelmed him than her pleas for aid.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:01 am