Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cries of Desperation (Questline 1/4)

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,787.5

Cries of Desperation (Questline 1/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cries of Desperation (Questline 1/4)

Post by Amora Shade 5th July 2018, 9:57 pm

She watches the dagger disappear from her hands very vaguely aware that it was most likely her mentor as she feels herself get hugged rather closely and a soft voice speaking to her. She just looks down towards the ground just feeling entirely numb to everything her senses just not paying attention to anything unlike her usual self. She just looks down at her hands with a hopeless look in her eyes. 'How can i even be useful...how can i keep any promises i've made' She thinks to herself as she glances back towards her mentor with the same hopeless and defeated look in her eyes. Her mind processing the words that were being said to her. How can it be okay? I am just a burden to you now. What purpose do i even have for sticking around with you anymore if i can't be there to help and fight alongside you. She says as she moves closer against the man that is her mentor just holding her. Resting her head gently against his chest feeling the embrace slip into that of just being there for her rather then to restrain her. She hears his words and just slowly nods her head in some understanding of what was said. Can...can i get my magic back at some point? She asks softly and ever so slightly pleadingly to her mentor. She looks at her legs and wants to move them. To try and not be utterly useless to her teacher but finds them unresponsive as she just looks at them. i..i don't think i can move Verus. I think that took all of my energy also. She says softly not wanting to admit that her mind and body are possibly weak enough to go into a state of such helplessness from losing magic.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Magic: W.I.P.
    Third Magic:

Cries of Desperation (Questline 1/4) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cries of Desperation (Questline 1/4)

Post by Oras Auro 5th July 2018, 10:14 pm

"You're wrong Amora, you were never a burden to me. You've always been the opposite. If it weren't for you I'd still be traveling alone, avoiding everyone and anyone. You've done more for me than I could ever have asked for. You're my friend Amora, and always shall be. And I won't let you be harmed in any way, whether it be by others or yourself." When she asked him if she could get her magic back, he hesitated but nodded. "I personally don't know how to, but I think I know someone who could. Do you want to see him right away?" She didn't respond immediately, and instead looked at her legs before telling him she can't move her legs. He looks at them and hears her guess, and nods in understanding. "Then I'll carry you. Don't worry, he's visiting in Magnolia town. It shouldn't take long." He picked her up, standing up with her in his arms. He made his way to the entrance and would take her out. He hesitated at the exit, turning to look at his mask. Using his magic, he brought his mask back to his face and pulled the hood up. His mask was still cracked, but he'd fix that later.

Time Shift

Oras watched as the door opened. The man who opened it had gray hair from age and a doctor's coat. He saw Amora and immediately went inside leaving the door open as a signal to enter. Oras did so, following the doctor to his work station. He lay Amora on the table and the man looked at Oras. After giving the summary of what happened to her he stood there thinking carefully. He waved his hand slowly over Amora before telling them his analysis.
    "Well this is indeed a very difficult fix. It would take me most of a day to undo, and even then it may require the same process for at least a week before the spell is fully countered. However, young lady. If you are impatient and wish to access magic sooner, you could always practice another type of magic. Something like slayer magic, takeover, holder and the like. You just wouldn't be able to use castor magic is all. If I'm reading this spell right that is." Oras looked to Amora, placing his hand on her shoulder. "It's your choice Amora. I'll stand by whatever decision you make. If you want to learn a new magic, I think I might know someone who practices takeover magic."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Cries of Desperation (Questline 1/4) - Page 2 TEm5Pci

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 5th July 2018, 10:24 pm

At hearing the word friend a small smile appears on her face as she looks up to her mentor with some tears still within the corner of her eyes as she looks up. Look at that you didn't think i could be your friend but look now. Not such a tough guy are you. She says in a soft tone of voice while resting her head against Verus' chest while he carries her. A soft and happy smile on her face at hearing that she is a friend to him, and that she did complete one task during her time with him. The task of breaking through his cold exterior and finally showing him what he could want in a friend and what it would take to open him up. Slowly she feels the energy within her dissipate more and more from her as all the adrenaline of the fight, the shock to her system from having her magic stolen, and then the drain of using her aura. her eyes flutter ever so slightly as she fights to try and stay awake, but in the end passes out in her friend's arms sleeping with what looks like in some decent peace. Entering a dreamless sleep as far as she knows as her mind accepts the relaxation that sleep grants.

--time shift--

She looks towards the home that her friend Verus brought her to as she finds herself seated upon a table as she sits upright of her own strength. Still somewhat shaky even then, but wanting to not be seen as weak in front of a stranger. Upon hearing the time she frowns and shakes her head no with a rather fierce look within her eyes. I don't have that kind of time sir. I need to learn something now so i can try to be useful again. She says with a blaze of determination burning within her eyes that had that slightly dead look still. However, as soon as the mention of learning something else happened the inferno of emotions burned within her eyes. Hesitation, excitement, and undying determination. I will learn this new magic as fast as can be you just watch it. She then turns her head towards her mentor and gives a grin that is one of confidence and almost predatory. Who is this man and where can i find him. She says with the same grin on her face as she tries to force herself to get off of the table and winces as soon as her feet touch the floor. Just now realizing they are asleep and thus the thumb and tack feeling is throughout her entire legs.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 5th July 2018, 10:42 pm

The doctor and Oras looked at each other before Oras nodded. "Alright then. He's located in Lavantir town. I can take you there once you've recovered your strength." He noticed her wince as she touched the ground. "Fully, recovered that is. We should probably rest here for the night in the meantime. Thank you Herald, for being willing to help us on the spot like this." The man nodded. "Anytime after you helped me out. Take care you two." Oras would walk as slowly as he needed to in order to stay beside Amora. If she stumbled or was still too weak to walk he would assist her. He lead them to the inn and ordered a room for two. When they entered he moved to the bed and sat down, taking off his mask and placing it to the side with a sigh. The crack on his mask went from the top, across the left side through the eye slit, and down to the bottom right. However with a little use of magic, he mended the gap quickly. He looked over at Amora.

"Since you'll be learning takeover magic I may as well give you a general idea of what to expect. How takeover magic works, is that there is an aspect inside of everyone. This aspect may be an animal aspect, monster aspect, or even a demon aspect. By confronting this aspect one somehow is able to work with it. Allowing the aspect to 'take over' and transforming your body. Imagine if you will, being able to turn your hands into animal paws and claws, or sprouting eagle or vulture wings. Scales or shells, etc. That's all an animal aspect of course, there are monster and demon aspects as well. From what I heard if you aren't careful, the aspect will control you... Though when I think about it. Perhaps this will give you a chance to learn how to control your silver flames easier..." He noticed that Amora was smiling. It, wasn't her usual smile of excitement however. "..Ok, what's up?"

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 5th July 2018, 10:49 pm

She nods her head and bows to the doctor who had been kind enough to look her over. Thank you very much sir. She says in a soft and polite tone. Showing some form of manners despite seemingly not caring for that type of thing usually. She then walks over towards Verus ignoring the pain that happens with each step that she takes. Using this as a way to make sure she learns her lessons that can be taken away from this for herself. That she isn't invincible, that she can be defeated beyond repair possibly, that no matter what she can't allow anger or arrogance to take her over anymore. When they arrive at where they are staying and enters the room she quickly makes her way over towards the bed and sits down upon it taking some slow deep breathes to try and regulate the pain that the walk had caused her. She then looks over towards her mentor and grins ever so slightly at seeing him take off his mask. A small part of her bursting with excitement at him finally taking the mask off around her without it having to be with her waking up or spying to see him do so. Finally removing that object that hid his face from her usually every hour of the day seemingly.

She listens to his words about the idea of what takeover is essentially and finds herself both curious and rather afraid of what could come of such a magic. Knowing that if she isn't careful it could mean the doom of those close to her as she just nods with a fierce look in her eyes while still smiling to herself. Ready to make sure to have full control over this strength for good. When asking what is up she just grins even more. Wellll you finally took your mask off around me without making sure i wasn't looking! She says very excitedly and happily.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 6th July 2018, 8:03 am

Amora looked a tad bit concerned when he explained how takeover magic worked, but that was quickly replaced by a look of determination and fierceness. When she replied to his question blinked. "Oh uh, well I mean.." His face flushed a little. He felt so exposed most of the time when he didn't have his mask on around others... He still felt exposed, but it was a safe kind of exposed. He knew he could trust her, and he knew she would never intentionally hurt him. "Yeah well, you've gained my trust ok? That's all.." He cleared his throat, mentally shaking the awkward thoughts and feelings away. "At any rate, it looks like you're determined to learn this magic.. The wizard I'll be taking you to is a man who was once your typical wizard. Joining guilds, taking on quests, making a name for himself. But something happened and he retired, choosing to live between the world of wild and untamed nature, and the world of man with it's cities and government. Because of this, Lavantir town rarely if ever has issues with nature and it's wildlife. I don't know what style he has, but I do know that he won't want to teach anyone. It will take a bit to convince him ok?" He sat there thinking for a moment. "And I probably won't be there with you when you start training. There's an issue I have to investigate, namely my strange aura you mentioned. While you're training with him I'll be seeking answers to my own mystery. I promise I'll be back within two or three weeks time. Are you ok with this?"

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 6th July 2018, 9:31 am

She grins rather happily at hearing the words that Verus trusts her. A small bit of pride and happiness welling up within her at hearing such a thing feeling a bit ecstatic at such a thing being told to her. Knowing that for herself at least a sense of accomplishment is well earned because of how much of a cold outer exterior her mentor had when she first met him. However, that moment is quickly suppressed to focus on the words of hearing about the man within Laventir town. Nodding her head in understanding of all that has been said, and wondering slightly if the forests and other such places of nature near this town are any different from this area of Fiore. She then freezes hearing the next part as her eyes go wide as she looks towards her mentor obviously in shock. I am sorry what? I get the whole it might be difficult to learn from this man do to his past and most likely just wanting peace. I'm fine with you being busy and doing a job at least near the town during that time so not being able to be there for a bit. But a whole two weeks of you just totally gone? She says with shock obvious in her voice as she looks down biting her lower lip before quickly nodding her head getting over it as the rational side takes over within her. No...no that is fine. Eventually we would need to separate for some jobs or such during extended periods of time. besides maybe i can meet some more people to become friends with while you are gone. She says in a hopeful tone of voice at that prospect. Of being able to meet more humans who could provide her an interesting insight into the species from there unique point of view possibly.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 6th July 2018, 9:46 am

Oras could tell she wasn't exactly happy with his idea. He was about to change his mind and stay with her when she suddenly told him that it was in fact fine, despite her obvious nervousness. Telling him that although she wasn't sure about him being gone a full two weeks, they would have to separate at some point. She mentioned how she could meet people and make friends while he was gone as well. He hesitated but nodded. "Be careful who you choose to be your friends Amora.. There's a reason I keep people at a distance until I'm certain I can trust them. Please remember to be cautious.. I can take you to Lavantir town tomorrow and then head out. In two weeks time I'll return to the town, I promise. The wizard in question who will be teaching you can be... Grumpy, and rather uncaring, but he means well. He's come to enjoy the presence of animals more than humans really. He doesn't like any human I think...

"At any rate, you won't be in danger with him. He's trustworthy. While you're learning from him, I would tell him of your unique 'silver flames' and see if he knows anything about it. Or if he could give you side lessons on how to practice control over it. Anything we can learn about it would greatly benefit the both of us after all."
    Oras looked outside to see the dark sky. "We should probably turn in for the night I suppose. I'll see you in the morning Amora."

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:59 am