Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bad deeds[Job|Akily]

Grey Masar
    Grey Masar

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Position : None
    Guild : Nightmare
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Magic: The Goddess Of The Moon
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Bad deeds[Job|Akily] Empty Bad deeds[Job|Akily]

Post by Grey Masar 28th June 2018, 7:51 pm

The purple haired girl was just following the little girl tha thad asked her to go on a job with her, It would take a couple more minutes before they had to walk before they ended up reaching to their final destination."What do you mean Eternal Youth I have no clue what you're talking about...?" She asked the little girl trying to act as casual as possible, it did frighten Ebisawa that fact that the little girl wasn't even a little girl. But the even more frightening thing was the fact that she was gonna do a bad job.However  Ebi did feel the need to trust the girl, Maybe she could help guide Ebi even if she was a dark mage, Maybe even becoming dark would help ebi.. but she had to put keep thinking about that, So decided to just trust Akily mostly because she knows that Akily probably still has the mentality of a little girl like Ebi.

"You know what, i'll just stop being fake, Just please don't tell anyone about it" She said before getting closer to Akily."So what do you like about having eternal youth? I do just like the fact that I can see human evolve for years and years on." She chuckled. Ebi did start thinking about what'll happen to them in the future.She decided what she could say to Akily to ask about it."So do you think that we'll have a good future together? Well I mean you know as you being my guide maybe?" She thought to herself thinking maybe it would be a good idea to ask it. So she did say it, She said it quickly do she didn't have to be too embarrassed about it."Anyways we're close to the job location right?"

WC:295/3500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bad deeds[Job|Akily] 6CAP4YvW_o

Character Info
    Magic Info
    Weapon

Speech Colors
    #9966ff= Ebisawa #990000=Jeanne

Brynn
    Brynn

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Experience : 1,243.75

Bad deeds[Job|Akily] Empty Re: Bad deeds[Job|Akily]

Post by Brynn 30th June 2018, 10:48 pm

As the girl was obviously lying about her eternal youth, she began to open up about it being true. Akily smiled at the girl and said to her, "I knew my suspicions were correct. The Universe Spirit wasn't able to tell me about it but I put two and two together." With a smile, Akily heard the girl ask Akily a question about the blessing. Akily said back to her, "Well, I have only had this blessing for a decade or two, so I don't have much experience. Over the years, I had made a judgement with the Universe Spirit that adults were corrupting this world. They were horrible for it, meaning that they should be purified. Children, seemed to be the only things that were pure enough, and good enough to help bring the world back from its darkness. So, I guess it was nice being able to finally feel strength within me once I learned this. Without being able to see all of these things, I would've never been able to be one with the Universe Spirit like I am now." Akily smiled as she looked back at the ground. She honestly didn't really talk to people, especially since the Universe Spirit was the only one she really communicated. Although it wasn't flat out talking, it still took up most of her time. Doing all of those jobs for the spirit took up so much of her time, that she rarely ever talked to living people. So, it actually felt nice being able to talk to someone a bit like her, even if they had different ways of life.

As Ebi asked another question, Akily actually got quite pleased by it. Akily said back to Ebi with happiness and said, "That actually sounds quite amazing. I have always wanted to find someone to help me with my cause. I think that together, we could be a force to be reckoned with. I know that it could sound crazy, or whatever, but after having eternal youth, you have to admit that adults have been horrible. They discriminate, kill, destroy. There is nothing stopping them from killing this world. In due time, the dark things we do will become good. I am not just a dark mage, wanting to destroy the world due to spite or hate. I just want whats best for it. Two wrongs make a right." She loved that saying, even though it was made from a hateful adult. There was truth in the phrase for her. She knew the things she did were considered wrong, but they would be good in due time. She knew it for sure. She had no doubt that all of this would prevail for the benefits of the future. Then, she answered Ebi's question about their nearing of their location. She said to her while pointing to the market place ahead, saying, "Were nearing the area. First, we need to put these tattoos on our bodies in order for the job to be accepted." Akily passed over an item that looked like those tattoo papers that you got in stores and placed on yourself while it was wet. As Akily peeled it off, she stuck it where her Basilisk Fang tattoo was and began walking forward.

wc:545
    tc:545/2000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bad deeds[Job|Akily] 3UHCyoD

Active Jobs:
    Grey Masar
    Grey Masar

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Grey Masar 5th July 2018, 11:22 pm

As all the answers were coming to her she started to put on her fake fairy tail tattoo she placed on her left thigh.The color was just a plain  black which did annoy her a bit but she didn't mind at all."Let me guess we're killing someone right..?" She said as she finally put all the pieces of the puzzle together,would make sense since they'd have to be in disguise as a light mage and that would probably mean they were going to be doing something with the fairy tail guild mages."So who are we going to be targeting today? Sorry if i'm talking a bit too much probably would've just been better to explain all of the details to me straight away." She asked in curiousity.

She did wonder why out of all of the things they'd have to be in disguise as a fairy tail mage,Mostly because it would still turn that they could assassinate someone if were to have different guild tattoos."So anyways what will we be earning for this job?" She asked quickly but a bit quieter since she didn't want to sound greedy but it still would look like as if she was going to ask the reward so she could know what she could buy in the future."Actually you don't have to answer that i don't need to care about the rewards anyways." She nervously chuckled."But yeah anyways lets get started on this job" She said excitedly as she followed behind Akily to where they needed to go.But before they went to the next location she gave her lolipop a few more licks before it dissolved and was just left a lolipop stick.She ran towards a trash can a few feet away from Akily. As soon as she threw away her lolipop stick she started to hear the  voices in her head again but they sounded much more clearly."Don't trust her! Do the job and you'll never be recognized as a god and instead a monster,As well as having your powers removed!" The voices scolded her."Whatever i don't care anymore just leave me alone." She mumbled to herself before running back towards Akily."Sorry for taking so long to throw away one lolipop stick but anyways lets actually get going"

WC:376
    Total WC: 671

Last edited by Grey Masar on 5th July 2018, 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Character Info
    Magic Info
    Weapon

Speech Colors

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 5th July 2018, 11:22 pm

The member 'Grey Masar' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Bad deeds[Job|Akily] TV6mrb1 Bad deeds[Job|Akily] TV6mrb1 Bad deeds[Job|Akily] TV6mrb1 Bad deeds[Job|Akily] TV6mrb1
    Brynn
    Brynn

Post by Brynn 8th July 2018, 12:43 am

With a small giggle, Akily answered the girl's question with a high pitched "Yep" and just decided to keep walking. She was really excited to be doing a job like this. Killing was her expertise, especially killing adults. In the end, they always deserved to die, no matter what. Every good deed they do does not count towards them being good. They are only just corrupted by greed, fame, and how they look. There is no point in looking past it. The only adults that can live, are ones that she calls her "allies" and even then, it takes time for her to find them worthy enough. In the end, all adults will bow down to her, so might as well make use of them while she can. As she looked back to the girl, she began to inform her more about the job. Akily said to her, "Well, we're killing a herbalist. She lives a simple life, with no kids and no husband, no anything, just an herb shop. She's ignorant. Someone who doesn't believe in love, or happiness. All she believes in is her job and plants. We are here to kill her to show that Fairy Tail hasn't gone away from their old dark ways. We are here to show that they deserve to be put back in the dark guild. I don't believe they should, but that doesn't mean we can't put this man to rest for being selfish. She couldn't open up her life for others, even when the Universe Spirit wanted her to. Since she couldn't even care about her own life and well being, it is our job to end it. It will spread the message, and it will allow us to let out the punishment for wasting life." Akily laid a serious look on her face as she looked over to Ebiwasa. Akily wasn't just some kid who wanted attention, she had a purpose. She was more than what people wanted to call her. She was more than just her title as a coming storm, she was "The Purifier.".

In reply to Ebi's question about the reward, Akily said, "Well, we get the message spread, and 7000 jewels. Even if you don't care about the message, the jewels aren't anything to scoff at. Also, don't you dare think that you have to apologize for what you've done. Being forever youthful means that we have no reasons to apologize. We are free spirits for as young as we are, which is only another reason why adults will never be as good as adults. We have the will to say and do what we want, which makes us more creative and brave then adults could ever be. So, use it and don't think that saying sorry is needed." Akily wanted to make sure that Ebi had a strong will. That was needed if she was ever going to become as good a warrior as Akily. It was only a few moments later that Ebi left to throw away her lollipop stick, and they were in the herb shop.

wc:514
    tc:1059/2000

Active Jobs:
    Grey Masar
    Grey Masar

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Grey Masar 18th July 2018, 5:14 pm

As they entered the herb shop they were met by a singular woman who was tending to her plants one the left side of the room.Ebi looked around the shop and it was definitely looking like a normal herb shop.Left side of the room was filled with herbs and various other plants and the other side had various products such as essential oils,dried herbs and some spices as well."This is actually a very nice place wish we didn't have to make her abandon it. She whispered into Akily's ear before walking up to the lady and greeting her pretending to be nice and all."Hello there i'm ebisawa from the fairy tail guild.We came here to look for a specific herb if you don't mind"She asked in a polite manner.The herbalist nodded and brought them to where some of her common herbs where.

As the herbalist had her back turned Ebi started to summon her spear,and attempted to stab the lady quickly but before she could the herbalist grabbed some type of herb from her pocket and attempted to throw it at both Ebi and Akily.But before ebi could dodge it the herb had hit her in the eye's.She tried to just rub her eyes and start fighting but as she tried to open her eyes all she could see was darkness.Oh how it was a scary feeling for Ebi.She stood still and flailed her spear around herself trying to make sure that the herbalist wouldn't end up doing any worse than what she had already done."Tell me why you two are here now."The herbalist asked them sternly."Why would we tell you that?" Ebi replied stuttering a bit throughout her sentence."uh-huh... Might as well just get rid of you then. The herbalist threw some other type of herb at ebi now and gave her a few whacks on the head."Help me Akily,Help me gods!" She screamed, However one thing she did forget about was the fact that she basically could never die since she was a goddess, well at least for now.She tried to stab the herbalist,She frantically pulled her spear back and forth in front of her hopefully being able to hit the herbalist.The herbalist gave her a few more whacks before throwing one herb that had her stay paralyzed for the time being as she dealed with Akily.Ebi just closed her eyes and tried to stay calm through this situation.

She got made at herself,She felt some embarrassed not being able to get rid of a simple target and it was in front of someone she has just met.This was literally one of the worst things she could've done.But before she could even open her eyes and try to apologize to Akily she could hear loud voices in her head laughing at Ebi."And you said you didn't need any help from us. You're hilarious. The only reason you even are alive is because of us. If you want to stay safe forever get away from that girl." The voices told her."Whatever... She'll help me if you guys wanted to help me you wouldn't have been like this to me. She replied before opening her eyes again and fionally being able to see again.She was met with a lady on the floor and a successful Akily.

WC:547
    Total WC:1218/2000

Character Info
    Magic Info
    Weapon

Speech Colors

Brynn
    Brynn

Post by Brynn 31st July 2018, 10:12 pm

Akily looked at the sad excuse of a lie from the purple haired girl before her. She had apparently thought that that would be suitable. After all her years on earth, Akily couldn't believe something like that would come out of her mouth. Either way, Akily would be able to teach ehr something better. Once she came under Akily's wing, she would teach her the ropes of being a good person while being bad. She knew that she would be able to teach her her ways by the end of the day. All of a sudden, the woman caught onto the lie and blinded the purple haired girl. With that, Akily began to go into her offensive. She grabbed onto the katana that hung off her back and prepared it for the job. She saw as the beautiful metal that made the katana shine the from the light of the room.

With a small grin, the woman was taken by surprise from the fact that the little girl was some sort of dark guild. All of a sudden, Akily flicked her hand into the air, as though she was throwing a dagger up. As she did, a dagger made of pink celestial shell formed and fell down into her hand. The second it did, Akily threw it straight into the women's chest, hitting near to the heart. However, she made sure not to be able to kill her right away. Firstly, she wanted to say some thins to the lady while she stayed in shock. Akily began walking up to her, saying, "You poor...poor...idiot. How dare you think that you are fulfilling the goals of the Universe Spirit this way. You constantly believe that you can just deal with plants and it will be all fine. However, you can't You can't just choose something over the other part of life. You should have a family, kids, a lover, or anything like that. All you have is yourself and your plants. You have clearly disappointed yourself and the Universe Spirit. At least you have luck on your side, because now you are able to stay with the Universe Spirit by your side. You can now just relax and flow with the Universe Spirit. I wish I had that. Either way, you get to be free of this life no. So, don't be scared or anything. This will all end very quickly. Just a few more seconds and..." All of a sudden, Akily touched her heart and made it begin to glow. As well as this, the dream dagger began to glow too. Within 5 seconds, it exploded, creating a gory and bloody field around the area. She turned Ebi around, clearly not wanting her to see the scene and said to her, "Now then, lets get on to the next person."

wc:471
    tc:1530/2000

Active Jobs:
    Grey Masar
    Grey Masar

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Grey Masar 3rd August 2018, 7:51 pm

Ebisawa was way too embarrassed to even try to say sorry,How could she fail to kill a puny weak human,Especially the fact that she's a goddess.She just got up and walked to the next location."I'll try to do my best for real so please don't help me this time,i want to get stronger." She told Akily.She really didn't want to be that person who can't defend themselves.As they walked to the next location Ebi closed her eyes for a bit to try and think.How could she prevent being hit by those herbs,Maybe she could try using her magic... Oh yes that was it.How could she be so dumb,She did start to get a bit mad at herself and gave herself a hard slap on the wrist."How could i be so dumb,Why are you like this Ebi.You just gave yourself the worst first combat impression to Akily.Why are you so useless Ebi." She mumbled to herself.

A few minutes later they made it to their next target,and it of course was another herbalist,Which was actually a good thing since she could practice her skills now.This time she would just go into the shop with Akily and act like their just looking around the store and then hopefully actually stab the lady when she had her back turned.She walked into the store acting as if she was just there to shop.She tried to look not to suspicious.The herbalist this time wasn't really paying much attention to her or Akily so this was going to be their time to strike.Ebi summoned her spear and ran towards the lady trying not to make too much noise this time.She finally made it to the lady she gave a quick stab in the back before chanting a couple words."Isilme isilme túl tán orme" She said before looking into the unconscious lady's eyes.Eventually purple colored moths started to swarm around the lady's body,Ebi quickly dropped her body and ran out of the store.It felt good to be able to actually defeat the target this time,but at the same time she felt a bit bad for the lady.It was still a person they could've just helped the lady out and maybe make her life a bit better.A few seconds later her wrists skin started to grow into a dark purple.Maybe it was just a bruise from her wrist so she just ignored it."Alright i'll let you have this next one since i did this one" She told Akily with a grin.

Total WC:1624/2000

Character Info
    Magic Info
    Weapon

Speech Colors

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:23 am