Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

HIDDEN CRIMSON ♦ private

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Skill: W.I.P.
    Third Skill:

Private Re: HIDDEN CRIMSON ♦ private

Post by Oras Auro 22nd June 2018, 6:08 am

Oras blinked when she mentioned he was a bit confused as far as the ranking went, seemingly amused with his mistake.  She seemed to get amused with him a lot...  She told him how it was the Caporegime who were the division leaders, and how Underboss were the guild Aces.  He nodded in understanding.  So the Caporegime of his division was Kiru.  He'd need to look around for this individual and talk with him then.  Get information from him or her and possibly even some assignments...  Actually given the track record so far, he wondered if he was the only male guild member in the entire guild.  It would be....  Awkward if he was.  He turned to the books on the shelves beside him just as he thought about it more carefully.  What if he was the only male in the guild.  He ended up blushing a little from both the awkwardness and embarrassment that could come from that.  Only now was he thinking not as a survivalist, but as a human being.  He wondered if Izayuki and/or his 'reformation' was the cause of this.  In the end he shook the thought from his mind and went back to the survivalist's mindset.  "Alright then.  May I ask what roles and benefits an Ace has in the guild?  Or is it merely a title?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

HIDDEN CRIMSON ♦ private - Page 2 TEm5Pci

Private Re: HIDDEN CRIMSON ♦ private

Post by Guest 22nd June 2018, 9:59 am

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ H Rank

The only other male guild member was Itazura, which was amusing to note. Her little ‘partner in crime’, who assisted her with infiltrating the Magic Council, was a guild ace and underboss. Itazura, who preferred to be called Aruzati by newer guild members, was a rather elusive one. His schedule was random and his interests were scattered. All Izayuki had chosen to note about him was that he was an older and more experienced ayakashi than she, as he had lived well over a century, and due to being a kamaitachi-- a weasel yokai-- his own shapeshifting capabilities far exceeded hers. He also seemed to have taken quite an interest in the Bakedanuki’s companion and roommate, Seika. The two had some sort of past together, but Izayuki did not expect Seika to open up to her about it anytime soon.

She observed his random blush, and could not help but wonder what was on his mind. Nevertheless, she dismissed it quickly as he asked another question. “An Ace of the guild is my direct helper. They basically are second in command to me, the Guild Master. They help me run the guild, and handle various tasks, be it putting papers on the job board, paperwork for the Magic Council and insurances, monitoring the guild territories, and the list draws on,” Izayuki explained. “They have no real benefits other than their title and rank-- they are to be listened to and obeyed if they give a direct order, but that’s only in the case of large scale battle. That, and they have access to a single guild spell.”

Izayuki paused, then realizing she might as well explain to him what a guild spell was. She doubted that he knew, having never been around magical guilds before. “Guild spells are spells of extreme power, a little more powerful than the standard H rank mage’s strongest spell. Once a member becomes an ace, I teach them a guild spell. Though if an ace of lower rank casts it, it will take a great toll on their magic and body. I guess you could say, they’re more of a trump card,” she concluded. The guild currently had four guild spells. Two were reflective of two of the guild’s territories, Sakuramori and Vintermyr, while the others were a bit different. Each ace knew one guild spell to utilize if they absolutely needed. The guild master herself, however, knew all of them.

[Maxed wordcount.]

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:01 am