Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

♖ Poor Unfortunate Souls ♖

Ambrosia
    Ambrosia

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ♖Hell Demon Slayer ♖
    Second Magic: ♖Nightshade Demon Slayer ♖
    Third Magic:

♖ Poor Unfortunate Souls ♖ Empty ♖ Poor Unfortunate Souls ♖

Post by Ambrosia 8th June 2018, 10:30 pm

THE ART OF PLEASURING IS THE ART OF DECEPTION
    Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo

InformationAttireSign up
    Slight heels clacked against the front of the bar in a repetitive pattern, seated at the end of it without bothering anyone the exceed kept her gaze alerted, it was a warm building, the lights had been lit and the stage set with many of the townspeople already boasting reddened faces. Yokohama, it was a nice city, yet the closer one got to the violent waters the stronger the stenches of fish, seaweed and salt seemed to grow. Many of those who had passed her to find seats despite their high class presentation and appearance still seemed to be riddled with the smells of the sea. It was rather disgusting really. Painted nails flashed briefly neon blue as they dashed into a small pouch on her waistband, producing a folded sheet of paper Ambrosia scanned her eyes across the printed page, attached was a small note requesting her presence to meet the job partner here. After that magical circle business she figured that perhaps those she had to work with would be nice and complacent. 'A fang in your side' Honestly who created these, and did the imbecile thing that she needed to read all of the extra history and information that was attached. Only the note and first page of this information would actually help, honestly how do humans live. Scrunching the rest up she let a small whistle out, glare centred on the younger specimen behind the counter she shoved the ball of paper onto it's chest. "Dispose of this in the fire. Also I require a glass of chilled high quality milk or cream." After a few stutters the bartender said that the cream was only for the cooks, well that wouldn't do would it. Honestly all it took was digging her nails into the hand which was pinned to the top of the bar and it was nearly squealing like a pig. Well she couldn't blame it, the creature was only fodder.

There was another with the same guildmark nearby, although it was hidden by the decorative collar the Basilisk Fang snakes head still sat imprinted there. Perhaps with more time she would grow more apt at locating guildmates with the mark. Yet for now all there was to do was relax and sip at the cream so kindly provided by the shivering staff member to the side. Many of those who entered reeked of power and magic, it was not surprise yet hardly a single one of them came alone, a slight insult spoken under her breath "deodamnatus" How long was she expected to wait for some subspecies creature, did Ahote that dog think she was just some Lupa at their beck and call. Finishing off her drink, right, there were two ways this would go. Either the partner was already here and just relaxing or had yet to arrive.

Exasperation burst out in a sigh as she lept off the bar counter from where she sat, heels making a harsh silence, accompanied by such a gaze that conveyed negativity in its purest essence all but the rowdiest parties at the back fell into silence. "Alright which of you bastards is supposed to be with me when we go to remove the fang." It was probably not the smartest move, as a few smirks had crept across the odd face, yet with the cream having been such low quality she was in no flirtatious mood to dalliance with these men.
    ♖ 576/3750 ♖

_____________________________________________________________________________________

♖ Poor Unfortunate Souls ♖ Ambrosiasig
    ♖ Poor Unfortunate Souls ♖ 79a63db3b87a8a9c5fca7d25187da06c-d8znewu
    DIRECTORY GOLDEN LACRIMA
    Seven Slaves
    Epidemius
    Epidemius

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

♖ Poor Unfortunate Souls ♖ Empty Re: ♖ Poor Unfortunate Souls ♖

Post by Epidemius 9th June 2018, 11:07 pm

Legs carried the sickly looking man across the entire way to the surrounding area of the bar that he was supposed to meet the other that was also along for the ride on this 'job' of sorts. Being in a guild was a strange thing indeed! They asked for a tattoo, of which had been a bit difficult to do when the person doing the stamping nearly emptied their stomach contents while leaning in a bit too close to Epidemius when they had gone in with the magical item to do it. It had all been silly, really, as they could have asked him to do it himself and he would have gladly done it! That was in the past, the future was now! Even as he managed to get to the doors of the bar, his happy gait never slowing, the male would hear a woman begin to yell about which of the people inside was supposed to be the one she was supposed to remove the fang with. The fang! That meant this was the woman he was here to work with!

The door to the bar would be kicked in as he stepped through, his hands in the air as he exclaimed his next words. "Behold! Your friend in the removal of the fang has arrived! Come, my ally, and let us commence with this operation so that they too may rot from the inside out!" The man would walk directly to the one that was clearly the one that had made the exclamation the plague father had heard from outside. With a pat on her ankle he would say one more thing before walking past and into another room. Come, come! We must discuss this without the many ears that would wish to stop us!" It was strange, the touch, as he did not see any of her skin immediately melt or anything. She must had some kind of immunity to the flesh-eating disease that was on him today. The guy outside had not, a few hundred meters away, as he tried to crawl as he was eaten from the feet down and was down to leaking entrails and an upper half.

[366/3750]
    Ambrosia
    Ambrosia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ambrosia 10th June 2018, 10:18 pm

The sudden slam sounded throughout the room, everything quietened as the door so recently released from its hinges allowed a chilling wind to gust through the bar. Her head spun, neon blue hues seeking out that which had entered in such a rough manner. It seemed to be rather energetic, not quite youthful yet there was a jolly feeling of pure positively which surrounded the mass. A bald head and rather eccentric way of dressing, a slight smile revealed her teeth, this could be a source of amusement perhaps? It spoke of removing a fang, a cryptic way of saying that both of them were at this place for the same reason.

Leaping off the bench her heels clattered to the ground with a slight spin. It was time, time to roll out of here leaving the livestock speechless as a partially grown woman would leave the room with some sort of walking fortress. Carefully dancing out of the room her gaze caught the hand, yes it had grabbed her ankle, yet everything seemed to be whole and undamaged. Amusing.

"See here's the thing, I haven't been here before yet so I don't want to just go and assassinate them, do you fancy having a stroll around. It would just be so boooring if we went straight to killing them."

With a stretch her nails reached the sky. Could this be refreshing?
    ♖ 809/3750 ♖

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DIRECTORY GOLDEN LACRIMA
    Seven Slaves
    Epidemius
    Epidemius

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Epidemius 15th June 2018, 11:10 pm

The girl would follow him into the room without any question about who he was at all. That was such a strange thing to do, but he would not worry about whether this girl had ever had the talk about talking to strangers. For all she knew, he was going to offer candy and take her away in some kind of white paneled vehicle and take her to his secret room to do despicable things to her. Not that he would ever do something like that, it was not something that would please his god at all. Normal intimacy was perfectly fine, though he no longer had any feeling and thus would not receive any kind of pleasure from such an ordeal, though any other involved would just feel pain and agony from the diseases covering and inside of him. After the two got completely out of the current room before she would begin speaking. So she had never been to this place either! Such a good thing! Now the two of them could explore, learn the place, have fun, and he could spread the good tidings of his god to those that lived in the area!

"Such an great idea! I would love to walk around the place, preach to those that do not know of the God of Plagues and my mission for him, and knock on the doors of those that call the place home! My name is Epidemius! What may I call you, my new friend?" The man would ask so happily that anyone that was within earshot would be confused as to how one man could be so happy so much. Was there something wrong with him? Had some disease gotten to his brain? Most found the happiness and jovial feeling to be contagious when they remained around him for even a brief amount of time. The Father of Fevers really was just that happy. He had no fear of pain or death, and it was impossible for him to obtain any of the ailments that he carried inside of and on himself. Soon they would travel to a land he had never been to, and that made them missionaries for now!

[367]
    [733/3750]
    Ambrosia
    Ambrosia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ambrosia 31st July 2018, 11:34 pm

It thought it was a great idea as well! well it a simply wonderful to know that this human had a brain and used it, well this creature was some sort of preacher, going door to door and speaking of his god of plagues. Whilst she was not one for religion realizing that whatever gods or eternal being were out there they probably wouldn't waste their time with scum like two legged, one hearted, single minded homo sapiens. Epidemius oh what a name it rolled smoothly off the tongue and could be chopped up tiny into lots of little nicknames, Epi, Epidem, Demius. New friend? Oh he was adorable! So simply delightful, the pleasure that she would have with this one he seemed so rough around the edges yet it was almost as if in mannerisms he wore a suit and tie. A cackle, high pitched almost acidic or chemical in sound if it formed a colour it would have been a neon so bright it was undetectable. "You may call me Ms. Ambrosia! And I would adore it if you were to go preaching your faith, I would love to watch and join you if thats okay." the townspeople would surely appreciate such wonderful visitors.

A small garden wall nearby only a few bricks high lured her interests, a spark of excitement building up with a soft hum rustling in her throat. The purring sound almost musical as she lept up onto the small wall with a delightful grin. Spinning slightly it was reminiscent of a child, her energy simply leeching off her the woman danced across the stone work. "Hey, Epidemius lets go into this house here first!" it was a nice one, the wall got a little higher until it stood as tall as the door. Simple wood and a rather nice iron knocker surely the snack inside would please their humor. Feet light the feline acrobatics within her came forth, prancing up the wall as it got only higher, only softly resting herself at head height once she was seated on the pillar next to the wall. really now, what would this Epidemius have in offer for her! Neat shoes gave the door a double kick, knocking harshly to summon the pitiful residents to scrapped for every meal. "Epidemius come here. They'll open the door in a moment." Teeth bright their white sides glittered in the light, so what was a preacher of the god of plagues like? Would it be something to keep an eye on and enjoy. Or would he speak with a monotonous voice, as if some documentary narrator had possessed the man, simple minded close minded garbage who had nothing more to offer to the world than depriving those who mattered of persona space and clean air.

Was he some sort of preacher, like those ones that asked for money or food? standing there with a foot in the door keeping it open, forcing its occupants to listen to his salesman like words trying to sell away some old book which would just magically make the world a better place for the lower class species on the planet? Unless he was a charismatic one, a politician who lowered themselves to the level of those filthy preachers just clawing together what scraps of human they can to form a community.
    558 ♖ 1367/3750 ♖

DIRECTORY GOLDEN LACRIMA
    Seven Slaves
    Epidemius
    Epidemius

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Epidemius 5th October 2018, 12:27 am

Excellent! Superb! How wonderful! It seemed like the two would really get to go on a field trip together! The trip to the country of Midi, to the city that went by the name of Yokohama, was where they would be making port as well as roaming around until they did the job they were traveling there to complete. "Then off we go! I do hope we have a lovely time, Ms. Ambrosia! I preach my faith wherever I go, even if I am not asked to, so I am glad you want me to do it! It makes it that much more fun to preach about my god when someone is wanting to hear it!" With that the two would make their way to the other country, the trip being one without much to go off of as he was told to make sure not to draw too much attention on the way. It was merely to keep him on track, of course, as if he was told he could preach it would take thrice as long for them to get to their desired location!

Upon their arrival at the port town, the two would begin their little bout of tourism, or soul-winning if you asked Epidemius about it. The two would roam about the area, walking the residential parts mostly at first, and after a short while the female would point out a residence for the jolly man to do his first door-to-door witnessing to. Ms. Ambrosia would give him little time to prepare, even though he did not need any in the slightest, as she knocked on the door with her foot from upon the wall before yelling to him that they would be at the door to meet him soon. How thrilling! A jaunt would be made to the door in excitement as he made it to the door moments before it would open up.

A large man would open the door, only pants on, with scars covering much of his body from what could be seen. The glare he would give the two would be ignored by the Plague Preacher as he began to speak immediately. "Why hello, good sir! I am Father Epidemius, a preacher for the god of plagues! Would you mind if we came in and had a wonderful talk over some-.." Epidemius would be cut off as the man interrupted him with a gruff voice.

"I don't need no god damn religion, get out of here you god damn piece of ugly shit. You're ruining the property value!" The man would say this as he reached out to try and push the carrier of all disease off of his doorstep. Unfortunately for him, he had no clue that he would bring death upon himself. His hand suddenly crisping into that of a decayed human of centuries burial in a tomb as he screamed in anguish and pain.

"Oh my! It seems that in your haste to deny the heavenly father that you have been given such a great gift! Mummy's Rot, such a wonderful gift that gave me my beautiful looks underneath this mask! Have a good day sir, and enjoy the gift that my great lord has given you! Come along, Ambrosia, let us go to the next house and see if any welcome the Plague God's gifts with open arms instead of a fist!" Epidemius seemed like he did not notice the man was dead already, completely mummified without the wrappings as the disease destroyed everything on him, as he waved for his companion in this job to come with him and pick out another house if she wished. Eventually, they would bring the religion to the people they had been sent here to deal with. Adding more sheep to the flock would bring favor and glee upon him!

[640]
    [1373/3750]

♖ Poor Unfortunate Souls ♖ 3RVd0fT

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:54 pm