Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

✺ e y e s  o f  t h e  d r a c o n i c  i n s p i r a t e u r ✺

misty
    misty

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ❊ meliora vitae ❊
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,541

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❊ azula oceania dance ❊
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Star ✺ e y e s  o f  t h e  d r a c o n i c  i n s p i r a t e u r ✺

Post by misty 8th June 2018, 8:57 pm

✺ E Y E S   O F   T H E   D R A C O N I C   I N S P I R A T E U R ✺
    ✺ blessing of barafu maua ✺
    ✺ e y e s  o f  t h e  d r a c o n i c  i n s p i r a t e u r ✺ 3xZ1ff5

Primary Magic: Eyes of the Draconic Inspirateur.
    Secondary Magic: N/A.
    Type: Lost Caster // Summoning.
    Description:
    ✺ About a hundred years after the tribe of Barafu Maua was established and was capable of surviving on their own, an oracle by the name of Moshi Nguvu begun to see powerful visions of a singular individual who would be able to save their tribe as a whole as well as commit their essence and magical power to their success. As if it were a coming of a savior, the oracle described the inspirateur as “a woman with flowing white locks and glistening pink eyes that would cause the golden reflections of the sky to appear as lackluster compared to the golden flakes that resided within”. Powerful eyes that would be able to tame and contain the Elder Dragons that were sought as trophies and victims of the hunt, their savior would be able to bring them to another realm where bliss and peace would reside, and in turn, she would be able to command them and have their assistance at any time within combative and personal means. This realm, known as Mzee wa Kikapu Joka, would reside within each of her eyes and soul; it would not be able to be tarnished or even touched unless her life was taken from her. However, with her power, it would be impossible, or so the prophecy told. With a magical and unique technique called Kukamata, the girl would be able to open a portal to the realm with her eyes and allow them to fly inside into a state of calm, where they would never have to face the wrath of those which sought out to hunt them again. In this process, which would indeed be straining to the body and difficult in the form of taming those of great power, the girl would only grow in magical energy that surged within her. She would radiate power, along with the guardian dragon that would ascend onto her tribe from the snow on the date of her birth in order to assist her in her strenuous task.

✺ Many years later, the prophecy would finally become true and their savior would finally come into existence. Known as Leilani Odawa, the new tribe chief would be capable of doing exactly what the legend described her able to do; by opening her eyes and meeting them with those of the elder dragon that she wished to tame, she would be capable of attempting domestication and protecting them from further suffering from those who wished to take their lives. By putting them into a state of immortality and peace, among their own realm which nobody could enter besides Leilani and those which she would tame, she would be capable of summoning the Elder Dragons by asserting their names verbally or mentally, following with their grand entrances and submission to her commands that she was to give.

Strengths:
    ✺ Very versatile in abilities, styles, looks, and sizes, as Elder Dragons are proficient in at least one element; as they all differ, so do their elements and magical powers.
    ✺ As the dragons are extremely large while in their true forms, they can shield groups of allies very easily with their bodies.
    ✺ They are all extremely beautiful; they are a marvel to look upon.

Weaknesses:
    ✺ There is a typical limit for how many Elder Dragons can be summoned at one time.
    ✺ Elder Dragons are very large while in their true form, therefore they can be hit easily; the only time this is not true is while they are in their humanoid forms gained via contract.
    ✺ All summons are very susceptible to dragon slayer magic.

Lineage:
    ✺ Gold Rush.

✺ U N I Q U E   A B I L I T I E S ✺

✺ shapeshifting into human forms & telepathy & magical damage boosts

✺ flight and levitation & speed boosts

✺ realistic dragon-sized attacks while in their true form & wielding weapons while in human form

✺ no speed penalties while they are out & non-combat summoning of all without durations, cooldowns, mp, etc

✺ S I G N A T U R E   S P E L L S ✺

Kuponya:
    Kulinda:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

✺ e y e s  o f  t h e  d r a c o n i c  i n s p i r a t e u r ✺ 3Lexy9U
    misty
    misty

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Star Re: ✺ e y e s  o f  t h e  d r a c o n i c  i n s p i r a t e u r ✺

Post by misty 9th June 2018, 6:31 pm

✺ D   R A N K   S U M M O N S ✺

:
    :
    :
    :
    :

Last edited by Leilani Odawa on 9th June 2018, 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

misty
    misty

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by misty 9th June 2018, 6:31 pm

✺ C   R A N K   S U M M O N S ✺

:
    :
    :
    :

Last edited by Leilani Odawa on 9th June 2018, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

misty
    misty

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by misty 9th June 2018, 6:32 pm

reserved

misty
    misty

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by misty 9th June 2018, 6:32 pm

reserved

misty
    misty

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by misty 9th June 2018, 6:33 pm

reserved

misty
    misty

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by misty 9th June 2018, 6:33 pm

reserved

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:26 pm