Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Like a plastic Rose(Open to SW guild)

Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Elemental equipment
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Like a plastic Rose(Open to SW guild) Empty Like a plastic Rose(Open to SW guild)

Post by Quill Scorchwood 24th May 2018, 7:04 pm

Like a plastic Rose(Open to SW guild) Tumblr_p26o6eD86G1wuwruyo1_500

A while back Quill had found blue prints to something weird, it seemed to be human but wasn't human and had also gotten a artificial brain with coding in it. It mostly required a material that he had a lot on hand, fake organs and augmented bones with some really powerful flash, like diamond tough yet baby soft and the artificial brain. Once he was done which took him a whole week and wasn't at the guild hall though that entire week, but he had finished making the thing and it turned out to be a girl. He decided to name her Bella because she was very beautiful, though this isn't Quill design but someone elses, one he activated her she just stood there and said,"Greeting master, how may i be of serves to you today and what is the name that you want to give this unit." It was strange but she sounded like she is a maid, Quill had taken a look at the information on the brain before putting it in, it seemed it contained servant/body guard data on it."You will be known as Bella from now on, and I have nothing for you right now. Lets got check on my guild mates to get their input on Bella." Quill then opened a portal to the guild hall and they both went though, he then said,"Hey everyone, I made a android, come check her out, her name is Bella!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Like a plastic Rose(Open to SW guild) 25mifd

Quill:Here
    Primary magic:Link
    Bank: Where all companion/pets can be found
    Magic Items:Paradise's Key, Forge Beetle

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:19 am