Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

End of a chapter (outro)

End of a chapter (outro) Empty End of a chapter (outro)

Post by Guest 12th May 2018, 5:54 pm

Grubnard was sitting in the guild hall but he felt something that he hasn't felt in years, he had felt that he didn't belong here like this guild didn't fit him well. Snowy was just drinking some apple juice when all of a sudden Nyx came in and sat near the table Grub and Snowy were at,"Grub, I think I found somewhere better to stay out for Snowy." Grub was confused for a bit, he didn't know what she was talking about,"Nyx what are you talking about?" "This guild is a guild full of mercenaries, Snowy is going to grow up to be like them if we hang out here to long, look i set up a meeting with another guild that doesn't have its primary focus on beating the tar out of people." "Isn't that what you do for a living." "Yes i see the irony in that but we can give Snowy a better life then that of a mercenary." "Uh, fine. For Snowy's future."

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:26 am