Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

You only need four.

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

You only need four. Empty You only need four.

Post by Kite Wilhelm 23rd April 2018, 5:23 pm

The Demon King

”“
    Kite was in his quarters located near the top of the Yggdrasil when he got the letter sent out from the council. Evidently there was a threat sent to the council from a gang of pirates that they were going to attack a coastal town on Crescent Island unless the Council pays a ransom of some sorts, that part wasn't disclosed in the letter. Of course not because that would give the Guilds ammunition to ask for more loot from this job but that wasn't anything to worry about. The payment was fine and considering that people's lives were at stake he could live with the reward. He walked over to the weapon rack that was in the corner to begin getting ready for the mission. First he pulled Rose from the shelf and put it on into the holster that was made of plants created by the gun that hung from his waist down to his up. Kite's eyes locked onto his most faithful weapon before his hand reached up for the handle and he pulled reaper from the specially designed hooks that kept it in place and secured the retracted sword on the back of his waist. He pulled off his duster like red coat from the coat tree in the corner to put it on, one sleeve at a time and then buttoned it up so that his entire upper and lower torso were under the jacket's cover. His black combat pants and black boots could be seen through the parts of the coat that were separated leaving the center covered while his legs could be seen through the two slits. ”EDI spin up the engines and set course for Crescent Island. I'll be down shortly with some a guest.“ Kite had arranged a communication network that allowed him to communicate with the ship from his quarters in case something like this ever happened. "Engines are starting now and we will be ready for take off once you are aboard." Kite exited his quarters and made his way to where the guild members tended to gather. Once he was well on his way looking for someone to take on this job he stumbled upon someone who would fit the bill perfectly. He spotted her from behind, her red hair in the high pony tail and her back nearly exposed by her only choice for a top being a bikini. He walked over to her scooting by the members that were there until he was standing behind her and proceeded to tap her on the shoulder. ”Say Yin. You up for a little adventure with the guild master?“ he would wait for her to respond before going into the details of the job.

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You only need four. Gvf4gD8
    Mine
    Mine

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Divine Blessing: Mountain Striker
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

You only need four. Empty Re: You only need four.

Post by Mine 23rd April 2018, 7:35 pm

Yin, a new member of the guild Sabertooth, had been relaxing in the guildhall drinking from a bottle was what seemed to be gin in the middle of the day. She was still unfamiliar with the guild and its members, and for now was just keeping to herself, observing everyone as they went about their normal lives. A few people approached her attempting to introduce themselves to her, but she either ignored them or gave them attitude. "All the stronger mages must be out on jobs or something... God I'm stuck here with the background characters." Eventually she dozed off after finishing the bottle, laying her head down at the bar. Eventually though she was awoken by someone from behind. Yin turned towards the man rubbing her eyes, attempting to figure out who in the guild would want to talk to her. She looked up to find it was the guild-master himself requesting Yin for a job. She looked at him with a dazed expression, still half-asleep and a little tipsy. "Adventure? What kind of adventure?", she asked him. One could tell from the tone of her voice though that she was not too please with being woken up so suddenly. When Kite began to talk though, Yin listened carefully to the details of the mission that were being explained to her. Her dazed and slightly annoyed expression slowly began to change to a more neutral one, showing interest in the job that Kite had picked her for. She smiled slightly at her guild-master after he had finished and said to him in a more lively tone than before, "Oh!~ That doesn't sound too hard. Plus I could use the extra cash right now... Alright I'm in!~" Yin looked down at the tattoo running down her abdomen and thought for a brief moment "Still not sure how to use -that- yet... Oh well. I'll just piggyback off this guy. As long as I get paid in the end."
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

You only need four. Empty Re: You only need four.

Post by Kite Wilhelm 1st May 2018, 12:30 pm

The Demon King

”“
    He didn't know much about Yin since she was rather new to the guild however seeing her at the bar allowed him to learn a bit more about what it is that she is about. Upon approaching Yin he noticed that her head was down and her eyes was closed. It wasn't hard to come to the conclusion that Yin was a woman who enjoyed her booze so when it took her a moment to answer him and her tone showed that she was annoyed from being woken up ”Good morning to you too.“ he said in response more so to the tone of voice and not so much the response itself but that being said Kite knew he had to explain the job in order to make this worth her while. ”I’ll cut to the chase. A threat has been made against the residents of a small town located on Crescent Island. The four Finger pirates have announced to the council that it was going to be held for ransom . The council has decided that it while that will stop them now it would cause problems in the future.“ Kite handed Yin the note from the council that gives more of the nitty gritty. ”The notion is a simple one. Instead of essentially funding them they want the town protected. They didn’t specify how we are to do this so as far as we are concerned we are to take them out.“ Her face showed she was not only fully awake that she was interested in the job and happily agreed to it but mainly because she was now in the need of money now. ”This will line your wallet for sure.“ he cocked his head to the exit as a sign to follow him and began to walk in that direction, ”This way. My ship is prepped and ready for take off.“ he was referring to Tailspin which EDI had started up the engines so it was a matter of boarding and taking off.

Once they exited the building and approached the ship EDI the ships AI lowered the ramp and he led Yin up the ramp. ”This is Tailspin, my personal ship. We are going to go by air. With any luck we might be able to avoid detection of the pirates and maybe get the drop on them.“ he wasn’t sure if she was still following him or not but once she would board the ship it would close behind her and the airlock doors would slide shut behind her, “Welcome aboard Kite and guest.” Kite walk to the stairs that lead to the catwalk that hung above the floor of the cargo bay and eventually up above deck. ”EDI this is one of the newer members to join. Yin say hello to EDI.“ once above deck he pointed to his left where the kitchen was located, ”the kitchen is that way, help yourself. This way.“ he pointed to the right, ”That is the cockpit. If the kitchen isn’t up your alley you can join me up there but there is coffee in the cabinet which you might find perfect.“ he turned and walked up the short set of stairs, ”EDI take off and take us to Crescent Island. If you can lower the thrusters as we approach. If at all possible keep our presence unknown.“

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You only need four. Gvf4gD8

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 8:43 pm