Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Waterz/Fluffy;; Job

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Waterz/Fluffy;; Job Empty Waterz/Fluffy;; Job

Post by Fluffy 20th April 2018, 1:01 pm

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t2899-get-rid-of-the-pesky-blockade

[260/1,500]

Nonhuman creatures were causing another problem in Fiore and once more it had reached the ears of the savage skull high priestess. While sitting back home in the Between where she up kept the guild? Nyx had heard of some Vulcan and Goblin who were preventing train traffic out of clover town. After some research, the 'teenage' ghost determined that there was no logical reason for them to be acting out and they were just bad apples she needed to exterminate before they could give the rest of their species a worse name. Thus, she had headed out for the day to take care of things trusting her priests would take care of the guild for the day while she was out.

For the moment, she continued to circumvent the job system, by not formally taking on the task through any normal means. Considering her status as a dark guild master and ghost? The brown haired girl sometimes had to take certain liberties in order to achieve her goal. Today's objective would be to take care of the cowardly beasts who decided to hold an entire transport system ransom instead of fighting honorably for what they wanted. "Now then, it shouldn't be much further until I run into the tree they felled over the tracks, I think I'll move that first and it should draw them out when the trains start running again." or they would attempt to stop her from moving the tree, either way they would come to her instead of some long search for the troublemakers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Waterz/Fluffy;; Job Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    Waterz
    Waterz

Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Mentor : Fluffy
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Legacy of Orion
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Waterz/Fluffy;; Job Empty Re: Waterz/Fluffy;; Job

Post by Waterz 20th April 2018, 11:36 pm

The job was pretty unusual, despite being standard. A tree was blocking the rails and two creatures were keeping it there until their demands was met. One hundred pies and one hundred tubs of sherbet. OF all the things to hold up transit over. Being the chef she was, food was one thing that no one should have to give up to demands. She baked a few pies and took them to the station. Just after talking the station manager into delivering the pies for her, she placed her hunter's mark on the bottom of the pie tin. This would help her pick out these two from a distance, in case they try to hide after getting some reward.

She moved to the nearby hillside and made sure to get a trained sight on them. There was a goblin, running around with a small dagger. The rather large ape-like Vulcan sat atop the tree patiently surveying the area. He tapped the little goblin and sent him to collect. With the pies in their possession, Mizumi held out her left hand. Her left arm previously had seventy scorpion marks, each dark purple and slowly showing a scorpion tail shape as it climbed to her shoulder. As the new mark appeared at the top, the bluenette winced a little. The pain got worse with each new one. She will have to sit back for quite a while to seriously recover from these.

With the Goblin, woofing down her pie. Mizumi took up a sniping aim on the little green target. The bow was slowly coming into form as brown energy radiated from her hand. Terran Magic. Made sense. But out the corner of her eye, she saw a hauntingly beautiful teenager heading down towards them. Not wanting to let her draw any of their attention, she quickly drew an arrow and launched it through the pie tin and into the goblin's chest.

Word Count: 321/1500
    Poison Marks: 72

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fluffy 25th April 2018, 1:52 pm

[808/1,500]
    Finding the fallen tree was not too difficult whatsoever considering there was no effort to hide the object. Lain across the tracks was an extremely large oak tree, though it did not look too heavy considering the strength possessed by the ghost staring down at it. "Easy enough to move." that meant she could scout the area for the troublemakers first, put a bit of thought into it even though she simply wanted to tear her opponents to shreds right at that moment. Fighting one's given enemy was not easy to do if someone couldn't wait long enough to find them. With her decision made the ghost moved across the forest surrounding the train route, looking around carefully for any sign of the brutes who were giving their species a bad name.

Nyx had a feeling in the back of her head of what was going on as most psychics often did, but today was one of those days she didn't regard the twinges since they did not relate to a direct imminent threat. Somehow the teenage looking spirit knew she was close to the location of her chosen opponents and felt whatever took place next would be interesting! A thud echoed through the forest causing her footsteps to pick up slightly, spotting the short stubby goblin on the ground a pie tin clutched in his hands with an arrow to the chest. Distraught over the goblin was the second troublemaker, the Vulcan who was much larger than either of them, about three times the ghosts size at least. He roared, clearly with his limited intelligence he believed her to be the one who killed his companion and promptly charged her.

"You little bitch, you killed him!" the massive arm swung down right in front of where she stood causing dust to explode around them as his other fist swung back in a clear attempt to ready a punch for her. Of course, by the time the large beast had managed to enact his 'powerful' punch, Nyx had ducked out of the way and jabbed quickly up into his abandonment sending the creature flying backward. "Strong little b-" he didn't get to finish speaking, from the moment she had kicked him back the woman already had her next move planned darting forward to kick his ankle bringing him to the ground once more. She was the sort of fighter who didn't need petty words or such to amp herself up, the teenage appearing girl was very content just finishing the fight that had started, regardless of who started it.

Moments passed and eventually the Vulcan would fall dead as his goblin companion had, taken down in hand to hand combat by someone not even half his size. Clearly? The girl was powerful despite her 'attractive' and slight appearance, she hadn't even seemed to break a sweat or get worried during the fight. "Now." where had that arrow come from? Nyx wandered over to look at the goblin's body and guess the direction of where the death shot had come from. Of course, there was no guarantee that the archer would still be anywhere near, but it didn't mean she couldn't look. Thus the ghost girl headed into the forest to search for whoever had ended the goblin.

Waterz
    Waterz

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Waterz 27th April 2018, 6:44 pm

Mizumi watched from just sixty meters away in a small clearing. Her hands were ready to notch another arrow as the Vulcan charged the girl. However what came next shocked her. The girl who seemed younger than herself utterly destroyed the fel gorilla and didn't even seem bothered. A simply brutal combination of strikes. She had never seen fighting like that before. She could only guess that this walking force of nature was someone from another guild sent here for the mission as well. Great, an overwhelming force doing half of the work. The goblin only really took 1/4 of the total effort needed. The final quarter would be removing the tree. With the girl walking into the woods towards her. she just rubbed the bridge of her nose. A common tick to calm herself down.

After just a few moments, the blunette archer stepped out of her spot and headed towards her. Upon closer inspection, the girl was an inch taller than herself. Figures. She definitly needed to figure out how to obtain better sight. Fortunatly she was about to spend seventy two recovering. So maybe she could figure something out. Dismissing her bow in plain sight of the girl, she riased her hand in greeting and offered a smile. "Evening. I didn't expect someone else to be taking this mission." Lowering her hand, she simply waited until the rival mage had come closer. "I suppose we will need to split the reward offered. Considering you took out the larger target, I suppose you will be wanting more of the reward."

Her eyes started to scan the girl after finishing her statement. So far the body had been slightly lacking of emotion. Almost spectral like movements, except when attacking. Their was a calm rage, a quiet riot to the moves. She knew if this girl attempted to attack her, she would have no defense. Especially now that they were just two arm lengths away from each other. Her left arm twitched a bit. The poison was reacting to something. It wasn't more pain, more like a tingling sensation that would cause her fingers to go limp. There was a cold wind that rustled through the woods as the two stood face to face ,

word count : 696/1500

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fluffy 4th May 2018, 12:37 pm

[1,309/1,500]

Fighting with her hands was something that the ghost was very good at in spite of the fact her life state normally did not make the best close combat warriors. At certain times as she roamed across existence? The urge to fight was nearly irresistible and when she had been human the urge for 'violence' had conflicted with 'morals' leading her into a life of self-hatred and rejection; Sometimes it was funny how much more of herself she could be when she wasn't even alive anymore. Nyx didn't have the need to throw expressions or such in the way other's had to at times because the brown haired girl was perfectly comfortable with herself after accepting who she was. "Actually, if you want it all the reward is yours, I never formally took the mission I just came to deal with those two when I heard about them before they could commit some act that would have their kind hunted instead of just them." she hadn't come for the jewel or anything like that, it wasn't who she was, the money meant nothing to her only her own goals and the feeling of taking a life, the worship of her god.

"While most Goblins and Vulcans do cause trouble, there do exist populations of them that are virtually harmless or try their best to avoid causing conflict with others." and at the end of it that was exactly why she had come to take care of things without accepting the mission, she hadn't cared about the mission she had cared about the potential fallout if they were not dealt with promptly. "However, when things 'get bad' rarely is the response precise instead if it dragged on those peaceful groups would have been hunted because if it goes too far no one would care if it had been them or not." but that wouldn't happen now because the troublemakers had been destroyed. Of course, while the actions she committed and the words she spoke suggested that she fought for 'peace' if someone took enough time to get to know the woman they would find she wasn't that simple. At the same time that a peaceful nature was suggested? Nyx fought in a manner that was almost animalistic, but so chillingly calm, focusing 'wild' strength the way normally only seasoned warriors did. The two things didn't seem to go together, but somehow they had found a home beside each other in this ghost.

After the passing of a few seconds, the brown-haired spirit decided to speak again since the other girl was still present. "Plus, he wasn't anything near a strong opponent, at least in my experiences." she had plenty of more difficult fights in the past, compared to the enemies she had faced at the side of Chaoris, the vulcan was nothing. Of course, sadly this also reminded her that she would have to find some stronger opponent soon as such a weak fight would not keep her sated for long.

Waterz
    Waterz

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Waterz 8th May 2018, 10:46 pm

To be honest, she did not even have that thought in her mind. Acepting all of the reward. Sure, that's whay she accepted it as a solo mission, but after the girl injected herself into it, she figured the most she would get out of it was 50%. And what an 'altruistic' reason for the generosity. So others wouldn't take the blame. Sure the magic-less humans might, but they would just put up a job for wizards to handle it and that wizard could either settle things peacefully, tactfully, or forcibly. Granted her method was slower than the other girl's but the target of elimination was the same. "I understand what you are saying. A reason I was attempting a long ranged approach. I wanted to just wound it and scare the two into leaving, possibly tracking them back to their hideout, lair, or community. Scolding was the ultimate end with best case scenario offering them a couple pies every now and then in return for working to help the train station. But when I saw you approaching them, I couldn't take the risk of them both turning on you. So I had to eliminate at least half of them and start picking off the other one."

Upon hearing that the Vulcan was not a strong opponent for her, she sighed, left hand resting on her hip. So this girl was that far ahead of her. Of course she was. Melee Mages tended to get more jobs and were in the field more often. Not only was she ranged and had to stay in the back field, there was only so many jobs she could take because of the taint of Scorpio. She heard mages who used their enemies as measuring sticks. Often bragging about the giant monster they took down and then getting it compared to another monster that another mage took down. In an endless cycle of one upsmanship. Though the emotionless girl seemed more bored. To be honest, she didn't even use magic. Maybe. Their could be some internal buffs that she didn't see, but Something just told her that she wasn't a Muscle Wizard that casted Fist on a regular basis. "I'm Mizumi Aiyama of Silver Wolf. Sorry I did not introduce myself earlier. Perhaps I can make it up to you and offer some reward by cooking a meal for you sometime."

So far so good. No signs of attacking or hostility towards her. THat was the last thing she needed right now. Terran arrows were slightly weightier and could be deflected. She's seen birds pluck hers out fo the air, so she had no doubt this woman could use her own magic against her if she so deigned. Maybe if they were in the plains area just past the forest, she could manifest wind arrows, but she would most likely be out ran. Best to stay cordial and keep her calm and happy.

1185/1500

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:48 am