Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Forest Freakout [Job w/ Quill]

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Forest Freakout [Job w/ Quill] Empty Forest Freakout [Job w/ Quill]

Post by Pokomon 14th April 2018, 8:47 pm

Poko had been enjoying her day, pottering around the guild library, continuing to read her golden book on the guardians of the stars. It was incredibly interesting to learn of Zephyr's origins and of her power to call them, she couldn't wait till she was strong enough to summon even more. Would they be rude like Shisa? Or would they be sweet and kind like Yuuto? Or perhaps they'd have their own completely unique personalities that she would have to learn to work with and love. Ah, the whole thing made her feel so giddy with happiness. However, her joy would soon turn to fear in a matter of moments as one of the guild's messengers came running to her with a package. The blonde took it with a thank you and looked over the large parcel curiously, she didn't remember ordering anything but it had her name as the recipient along with the initials, 'S.M.'. She shrugged unsure what that meant and placed it on the ground, before ripping it open to find what could be inside, perhaps someone she'd met on her travels had sent her a lovely gift.

Once she opened the cardboard box, she found an odd looking hardcover book, which she took out and held for a bit. It didn't look too old, but it definitely wasn't brand new, it was like someone had been using it till recently. Poko opened the cover to find the pages contained the diary of someone. She read the name, Samuel Martin, well that explained the initials on the package, but she honestly couldn't remember ever meeting someone with that name before, which was incredibly peculiar to say the least. Poko simply ignored this fact and read over the entries perhaps it would let her know what this was all about. As she read over everything she began to realise something awful had happened to someone, not only that they may be in need of her assistance. Why they had sent it to her, she still was unsure, but she would find out none the less. The blonde quickly checked the rest of the box's contents, finding a lacrima used to record your voice. However, this one already had been used, so she hit play to listen. What she heard freaked her out to no end. She was torn between wanting to help those in need and being completely scared out of her mind as to what had happened to them.

Poko stood there for a while, unsure what to do, but after a few minutes she ultimately made up her mind. She would go to the place mentioned in the diary and find out what had happened, however, she didn't have to go alone. The blonde girl got up, putting her golden book on her usual reading chair before grabbing the diary and the recorder and rushing off through the guild base in search of her good friend, Quill. Hopefully he would be willing to come along once she had told him of what was going on. Poko wasn't exactly sure on his exact location, but she already knew he had a few favourite spots he liked to relax and be alone, so she would check those out first. Once she found him, she would explain the situation and show him the book and the recorder and ask him to come with her before packing her things and heading off towards the forest.

[WC:576/1500]
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Elemental equipment
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Forest Freakout [Job w/ Quill] Empty Re: Forest Freakout [Job w/ Quill]

Post by Quill Scorchwood 14th April 2018, 10:27 pm

" Okay Luna if you want to stay fine, but i'm not going back home, you plan the wedding and we can do it but i'm not going back so that bearded pile of dung the satisfaction of getting his way. UH, why did you have to track me down for this dumb arrange wedding thing." Quill was talking to Luna who if you don't know of already, is Quill's soon to be wife because their parents arrange them to marry so their two companies can become one. Luna is the oldest of 4 children, she also shared Quill hatred of this arrange marriage but she doesn't care anymore because she would be able to explore the world now."OKAY HUSBAND, you try and be stuck in that country with nothing to do because of your title, it is more bored then watching paint dry." Lucky for Quill Poko had shown up," Oh look, my friend is here, im going to see what she wants."

He drags her to his study and then said," Okay, so why are you here, as you can see i'm dealing with a pain in the rear of a arranged bride that is being more frustrating then anything i have to deal with." Poko had shown Quill a book with lacrima recording on them, it sound like they had ran into something that was something,"Okay so i'm guessing you want me to help you out on what happen to the guy on the recording, okay i will help out. Anything to get me away from that banshee or at less give me more of a chance to explore the land." he then open a portal but then he sicked his head out the window and screamed,"HEY IM GOING ON A ADVENTURE, DON'T KILL ANYTHING WHILE I AM GONE." Luna then gave Quill the birdy and Quill went threw the portal.

Quill then ask Poko where they were going, when she had told him where they were going he then started to think,"Wait, where is this location?" He doesn't want to even know where he was going he just want to burn time so he doesn't have to get back to Luna. It has turned out that this place is a forest."Hu, its a forest, whelp lets go to it now and find these knights so i can get back to paradise so Luna doesn't do anything bad." He didn't really want go back but he had to anyway when he is done with the job, but then something happened while walking to the location they needed to go to.

Word count: 435/ 435=1500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Forest Freakout [Job w/ Quill] 25mifd

Quill:Here
    Primary magic:Link
    Bank: Where all companion/pets can be found
    Magic Items:Paradise's Key, Forge Beetle
    Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pokomon 15th April 2018, 1:40 am

Poko was a bit unsure what was going on, she heard Quill mention something along the lines of arranged marriage, which made her stomach twist slightly, although it could also have been just because of the fact they were heading to a haunted forest. "Ah yea, odd thing is that they sent me the package and I live on the other side of Fiore." Poko explained with a worried expression as they headed off towards the forest, not far from beanstalk village, where the blonde girl had once completed her first real mission. While on their way there Poko thought it would be a good time to ask, "Quill... Who exactly was in Paradise with you?". Honestly she was just curious, Quill hardly ever invited someone there, let alone let them stay there by themselves, it just seemed somewhat odd to her.

Poko wouldn't have much time to think over his response however, as they finally found themselves on the forest's edge. "The officer from the recorder said they headed north, so I think we should do the same." the blonde whispered, something about this forest made her feel uneasy. Poko swallowed her fear, honestly she would love to take Quill's hand right about now for that feeling of safety but she didn't feel comfortable with the idea after learning about this arranged marriage. Instead she stepped bravely into the forest, she had left Zephyr back at the guild hall, but she was having second thoughts about that, his company alone could usually cheer her up even in the darkest of times. She tried to use her memories of his happy frolicking to combat her fear as they trudged along the forest floor, it almost sounded as if someone was following them, but every time she stopped to listen, they seemed to stop, perhaps it was just their own steps echoing through the forest. Yes, that was probably it.

As they traveled deeper into the haunted woods, a thick fog began to form, making it more difficult to see where they were going. Poko tried to use her wind magic to force what she could back, but it kept returning, eventually she settled with just clearing it enough so they could see each other and a few meters in front of their feet. While she wasn't willing to admit it out loud, she was completely spooked by the entire place, something didn't feel right and made her stomach churn. Her fear was plastered on her face, her eyes shining silver, as she lost her ability to keep herself perfectly calm. Suddenly she heard a loud crash from behind them, causing her to jump up into the air as she turned, seeing nothing, she lowered herself gently with her magic, clearing the fog from around them once more, so she could make sure she had vision of her companion. "Quill..." Poko whispered, "I...I think something is following us..." she mumbled, silver eyes scanning their foggy surroundings as best as she could while she tried not to speak too loudly in case whatever it was heard her.

[WC: 515 | Total 1091/1500]
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 15th April 2018, 5:17 pm

Quill looked at Poko who asked him who Luna was,"Her name is Luna Ark, first born daughter of the Ark family which makes magic items and my arrange bride. My father who is chef of Stoneheart Forge thought it would be a good idea to have his daughter marry me so they can make both magic weapons and items. I met her at the age of 7 and told her that i would take her to adventure around the world, about 9 years later i took off and that ticked her off. She then tracked me down, and we will be getting married when the time comes, we are the same age and i can't back out of it because it is my countries law. Even out of it i have to follow it." They had entered the forest, it didn't feel like a normal forest but one that had been cursed, but Quill thinks most locations are cursed because he keeps hearing the word cursed thrown around like a bouncy ball. Quill don't like the feeling of the place, it felt like something was going to murder them at any moment, he then looked around for a bit to see what kind of plant life there is in this forest. One of the plants Quill had saw was called a Deathsong, it is a flower normally used as a remembrance flower for those's who have passed away. They also make a very tasty but strange flavor when used in a tea and brewed properly. Another plant was the bleeding heart flower, it looks like a heart but it leaks red sap out from a opening from the bottom of it, it is very pretty to look out but very risky to keep since the do sometimes attract bees.

[b]Word count: 667- 1002/1500

Quill heard a loud crash of something, it seemed close but there was no telling what it was. it might of been a animal or someone else or maybe something that wanted to kill them, or a ghost, either way Quill took a note of that. He then heard Poko said that they are being followed by something, he then looked at her and said,"Poko we are in a forest that is more creepy then those people that make those's lewd pictures of woman. I am pretty sure it is just a animal or something, if anything comes out and tries to kill you, just kill it. Poko are you okay, you are acting like we are being hunted by a pack of wolves or dogs?" He then heard another loud crashing noise and fired a round in the direction where it came from, what ever it was it was getting to Quill as well. Then a large branch was thrown at both Quill and Poko, Quill had smashed the branch since it was brittle already."Okay i think we might be doing something that might be a bit above my pay grade, Poko remind me to never let you bring me into something like this ever again because i have enough problems at home and I don't want to deal with, what ever this is." Then 3 small rocks wang he on the head as well as Poko, this was getting annoying so Quill had fired six more rounds to where ever the rocks were coming from.

"OKAY WHO IS DOING THAT, THAT IS NOT FUNNY." Quill then reloaded and fired even more rounds into the forest, he hit a branch that was flying at him but the also shot a random tree as well. Then he saw it, a figure in the distance, Quill assumes that this is the person that has been messing with them so he charges at the figure at full speed, being dumb and not waiting to see who it is. Fog did mask the person but he didn't care, all he wanted to do was punch in the teeth to who ever is throwing stuff at him and Poko.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pokomon 15th April 2018, 6:08 pm

Poko saw Quill run off into the forest angrily, "HEY WAIT!" She yelled out, but her scream fell on deaf ears as he hurtled towards whatever it was that he saw in the distance. The fog was so thick, Poko could barely tell what was going on, she could only see a couple shadowy figures, she assumed one was Quill, but what the hell was the other? Suddenly something struck her back, causing her to cry out in pain as she was sent flying forward into the filthy forest floor. Poko quickly picked herself up, angry she had been hit, "ENOUGH OF THIIIISSS!" She felt the air pulse around her, unfortunately this spell meant she couldn't move but it was strong enough to force the fog away from herself and give her clear vision for a second of Quill and the shadowy humanoid figure, clad in black, it was absolutely massive compared to the blonde girl, but size doesn't mean everything.

Now she knew their positions it would make things a little easier as she cast her magic around her back and hand simultaneously, arming herself with compressed air wings and sword, she then dashed with incredible speed straight at the monster, swinging her sword at its body. It seemed to hit, but at the same time have no effect, just what was this creature? AGAIN! She swung over and over, dashing in between to make it impossible for the creature to tell where her attacks were coming from as she dodged and weaved around its tentacle like attacks. Her magic could only last so long though and soon she placed herself on the ground nearby, allowing her sword and wings to disappear as she watched Quill help her attack the beast. Standing at a decent distance where she could easily react and dodge if necessary she cast a shield around herself and Quill, that would allow them to take some hits without feeling a thing. Next she focused on the air around her comrade, charging the particles around him with speed and velocity, giving him increased power and movement speed so he could attack faster and with more force with every strike.

Out of the corner of her eye she spotted one of the strange black tentacles heading her way, she quickly dashed through the air to dodge it just in time, her shield protecting her from the tip that would have otherwise scraped her. Now she was happy she had aided Quill enough to make him useful for this fight, she focused on attacking for herself, creating ten tiny razors in the air and sending them towards the creature, only 3 hit, but that was more than enough to do some decent damage at this point. Poko was certain that Quill would be able to handle taking it down now, all she had to do was focus her time and energy on was healing and aiding him when necessary. It wouldn't take long till the duo could defeat or at least send the monster flying away into the dark fog of the forest. Once they were done she would be sure to give Quill a quick hug then smile and say "See wasn't that bad was it?"

[WC:540 | Total 1631]
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 15th April 2018, 8:03 pm

When he got to the figure it was bigger then he thought it was, so he activated Magma weapons and started firing 3 shells into it. The creature didn't seem fazed but Poko had came in and started to slash at it with a sword she had, so Quill started shooting its legs. It looked like nothing would faze it but he then shot off something, it fell and started to attack Quill, he manage to fight it but it looked like it was winning. Then Quill shoot it with Scatter 3 times and it blew up into a massive goop pile, Quill was covered in it and the monster had ran away from the situation at hand, dropping 7 papers, it seemed that the monster didn't seem to be a fighter but more like it feeds off of weaker people that go into a fear like state when they see it. Guess that what happen to the knight, Quill was then hugged by Poko and Quill had said," OKAY that was very weird and you shouldn't be hugging me right now, i am covered in slime and it is starting to crust up. Also what the hell was that and where can i go to never see it ever again." Quill was wide eye and didn't want to be there anymore, he rather be back in his homeland dealing with his father.

He then saw the seven pages that have been dropped by the creature when it ran away, he notice that they look like the same pages that are used in the book,"Um Poko, i think you want to take a look at what i just found." He picked up the pages and then saw that they had something written on them, then he saw it was just dirt and brushed it off. The messages in the page sounded like something you would hear out of a horror movie or a scary black box recording. It mostly explain what had happen to the knight during his disappearance, the fog finally went away and the duo left the forest, Quill then looked at Poko and said,"Okay i need to head back to Paradise, please come and visit more often Poko, knowing Luna i am going to have to have to do a lot of work or im going to do a lot of adventures with her. Also when I get married I will invite the guild over to paradise so we can party, or at less no hear Luna not say i don't have anyone to witness our wedding. Also, send me my half the the rewards when you get it." And with that Quill had gotten to a spot that was very far way from that forest and open a portal to Paradise where Luna was waiting for him. Luna didn't seem all to happy of him for just diching her with someone that looked like Poko, she just died eye stare at him, Quill then made dinner and they talked, she understood that Poko and him are just friends, Guild mates, and work partners. That night she actually shown affection to Quill and gave him a kiss on the cheek before going to her room for the night.

WC:543/Total 1545 words

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:26 am