Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Leveling up the Dragon (Secondary Magic Training)

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Archive Magic
    Second Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Leveling up the Dragon (Secondary Magic Training) Empty Leveling up the Dragon (Secondary Magic Training)

Post by Lethe 9th April 2018, 7:32 pm

Adalinda was working on tearing up another training dummy in the physical training room with her fists. Yeah, she had a sword, but she liked to feel the pain on her from physical hits. Lately, she had the thought of improving her magic more. Tamaria was sitting in the training hall, like usual, and was doing her usual yoga routines away in the corner to not distract Ada as she did her own training. She was even having small talk with the female members of the guild. The dragon slayer heard bits and pieces of something about fashion that she didn't understand. A thought then dawned on her as she smashed her fist on the training dummy. "That's it!" She cries out excitedly and quickly turns her head to Tamaria. "I'm going to go find Cirven!" She cries out to the exceed before she quickly turns on her heels. She left her bag, filled with a change of clothes for after she was done training, in the training hall and ran straight for Cirven's office at first in just her usual training outfit of a white, sweaty top and her brown pants.

The mage then had a second thought. Her mentor liked to not be in there most of the time really, or it seemed like so. So she needed to find out where he was. She skidded past some people before she quickly went back to them and begun questioning them. "You guys happen to know where Cirven's at?" She questions as she pants a bit to them. The two members of the company were a bit startled as Ada was out of uniform. "You guys should know that he's my mentor! Where is he?!" She asks, not in the mood to wait for an answer. They didn't know. Of course. He was either out in the forests around Tolgalen, or someplace in the company ground. That was if he wasn't out on a job. A thought popped in her head. Alisha. She should know his whereabouts right now if Ada doesn't come across Cirven first.

Her feet quicken as she sprints off to Alisha's office. As soon as she gets to the door, she throws it open, just barging in there. "Hey! Alisha! Where's the nutjob we like to call our lovely CEO? I need to find him. I wanna see what he can do to help me, magic wise, even more." She says as she walks in like it was nothing. She leans her hip against the table a bit and grins to Alisha as she pops a couple knuckles on her hand. She wasn't caring about her appearance once again, and just wanted to get this over with. She was sure she had made it clear she wanted to become stronger, and she felt she was strong enough for Cirven to help her learn knew spells again. The thought of him possibly being able to do so excited her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

Leveling up the Dragon (Secondary Magic Training) Empty Re: Leveling up the Dragon (Secondary Magic Training)

Post by Cirven 12th April 2018, 3:58 pm

Alisha had been looking over a few papers when Adalinda abruptly showed up and asked her questions about where the CEO was. Alisha glared at the girl for a few seconds before speaking. "Ada, you need to remember that he is your superior here and you should treat that with respect. He is not just a regular member even though he likes to act as if he was one. And anoth-" Alisha was about to continue scolding the girl when a door opened from the side of the room. It was a door that was not originally there to those who would recognize it but it was still opening. The door opening stopped Alisha's scolding of Adalinda as her head turned to the side to see the CEO of the WFTC come out of it only wearing a pair of gym shorts with a towel around his neck. "Ah-ermm-You-Ah-.." Alisha tried to keep speaking but her eyes were stuck on the devil as he came into the room and then picked up the lacrima that was placed on the wall. Once the lacrima was removed the door disappeared and Cirven rubbed his face and with the towel he had before turning to the two women. "Yo, Ada!" He called out to his mentee once he was done rubbing his face into the towel. He also noticed Alisha and raised an eyebrow to her. "Is something wrong, Cow-isha? You look like you are getting sick or something with how red your face is..." He questioned the woman. Alisha's face went from embarrassment from seeing her boss half naked to anger. She then stormed out of her own office without a word to them but mumbles to herself.

"Weeeiiiiiird..." The oblivious CEO spoke out as he looked towards where the woman had run out of her own office. "Anyways, did you need something Ada?" He draped the towel over his neck and waited for a response from his mentee. He figured she would need something from him with her being with Alisha.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leveling up the Dragon (Secondary Magic Training) LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Leveling up the Dragon (Secondary Magic Training) Empty Re: Leveling up the Dragon (Secondary Magic Training)

Post by Lethe 12th April 2018, 6:17 pm

Adalinda raised an eyebrow to Alisha as she starts to scold her. The dragon slayer really wasn't listening to the woman talk at all. She didn't need to hear this. She just wanted to see Cirven and ask him about the damn help she wanted. She puts a hand behind her back and it was opening and closing as she hung her head to mock Alisha's blabbering without letting her see it directly. When the door on the wall opened, Ada instantly smelled her mentor and looks up. "Thanks Lisha! Could have just said he was right there!" She says and snorts as she plays with a few things on her desk. She noticed the CEO was shirtless, then looks to Alisha's stammering, then snickers. "Do you like his body like that, Alisha?" She really couldn't resist asking her as she leaned in and whispered to her. She then snorts as the secretary left her own office due to Cirven's words. "I still think you two are dating and not telling anyone out of embarrassment." She rolls her eyes. As Cirven asked what she wanted, Ada grins rather widely and bounds over to him.

"I want to get stronger." She declares. She then starts to pat her body a bit. She was feeling herself for something that clearly wasn't there. It didn't take her long to realize she had left her bag in the training room. Her lips purse out as she slowly glances up to Cirven nervously. "Looking for this...?" Tammy questions as she pulls out a lacrima from the bag and Ada quickly runs over to her and grabs it. "Thanks!" She says as she runs back to Cirven. "Tammy and I managed to get our hands on this and I want to use it to help me get stronger magically. It's a dragon slayer lacrima." She nods her head, getting rather excited from just holding the lacrima in her hands. Tammy takes a deep breath. "She plans on imbedding it into her or whatever... She just doesn't have any clue how to do it, and I said she'd need to train more to be able to control that magic since it'll more than likely be too much magic for her suddenly... right?" The exceed was still in her yoga outfit, and takes a deep breath as she really disliked disrupting her yoga routines for anything but a job with Ada anymore.

The dragon slayer scratches the back of her head and shrugs her shoulders as she nods a little to the CEO. "Yeah... So... do you think you could help me at all? Or Do I get to figure this crap out on my own?" She questions as she continues to hold the lacrima between them. Tamaria came over to Ada and pulled her leg back some to make her give the CEO some space before she jumped him with how close she was, or they magically fused together or something like that... That thought made Tammy shiver in fright. She didn't like that thought in her mind. Tammy looks up before she moves to sit in Alisha's chair, crossing her arms as she was just a smidge taller now.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 19th April 2018, 5:40 pm

"A slayer lacrima? I haven't been around something like that in awhile." He spoke out as he listened to his mentee. Cirven put his right hand to his chin as he though of how he interacted with the one he saw before. He remembered that due to his devilish power he was able to simply absorb the power inside of the lacrima and did not have to have anything else done with it so he never really learned how to use one to give someone the power inside of it any other way. He did have an idea though. "So my only time with a lacrima like that had me just absorbing the power inside of it and gaining it that way. I have heard that there are those who have had the lacrima embedded into their bodies to gain the power but I know of a few slayers who got their power from lacrima and never had anything embedded into them." He continued to rub his chin with his hand when it hit him on what they could do. "I have an idea. If I absorb the power inside of it and be some sort of conduit between it and you I could possibly give you the power it has inside of it. It could be kind of tricky though." He said to her and then moved back to the wall in Alisha's office and placed the lacrima he had taken off of it earlier back onto it. "If you want to try my idea we will have to try it inside of the Void Room. I don't want things to go wrong and it destroy something." A door appeared over the wall again and Cirven opened it and stood beside it to let Adalinda and Tamaria go in before him. "This will be good too because we can test out your new abilities and get your used to them all at the same time in here."

Character Info:
    Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 21st April 2018, 4:36 pm

Ada's blue eyes were rather large as she looked to the lacrima in her hands, then to her mentor. It was clear on her face she was excited for this. As he explained how he came in contact with a lacrima before, she gasps and lets her shoulders slump a bit. "Really? Others did it without having the thing in them? Does it hurt to have it embedded in you?" She asks as she holds it up just a tad higher to block her face and look at the lacrima, as if it'd tell her the answers. She looks around it and bits her bottom lip while listening to his idea. Slowly she starts to nod her head while a smile crept onto her face. Adalinda is rather quick to follow Cirven to the back wall, and snickers to his comment of going into the Void Room. "Fine by me..." She says as Tammy hops out of the chair.

"I suppose I should come along, make sure she doesn't die or anything." She shrugs her shoulders and takes a deep breath before she walks on ahead of Adalinda and right through the door.

Ada looks to Cirven, and puts to fingers to her forehead before salutes him. "Lets get this party started, shall we?" She chuckles before she jumps through the door and laughs. Adalinda tucks the lacrima between her knees while she leans her head forward and unties her hair to retie it back up in it's ponytail, making it tighter as she waits on Cirven to enter the room. "You gonna help me train too? Or just gonna sit there like a bump on the log again?" She questions the cat curiously. Tammy rolls her eyes as she sits just off to the side of the door Cirven had just made with that lacrima, and waits on Cirven with Ada. Adalinda was visibly shaking with excitement now that she was in here and so close to using the lacrima and getting stronger. She turns her head as she looks to the door, and holds the lacrima out to Cirven when he comes in. "C'mon, lets get started! I wanna learn new spells~!" She laughs to him and starts to get a more serious expression on her face, even though there was still a smirk on her lips.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 30th April 2018, 4:48 pm

The devil had an uneasy feeling in his stomach while he lead his mentee into the Void Room. It was a similar feeling he got to when things were going to get weird but he shook it off. He didn't think anything could go wrong at all and if it did he would deal with it in an appropriate fashion. He stopped after they were a good distance away from the door leading out of the Void Room and held the lacrima given to him in one hand while having a hand placed on Adalinda. "So on the count of three I will do this. Get ready." He waited a few seconds as he stared his mentee in her eyes to see her determination. It reminded him of his past when he wanted more and more power, something that he still craved in order to save those around him when he could. "Three." He spoke out and absorbed the power inside of the lacrima and started to pass it onto Adalinda. She would feel a rush of power coming over her as the energy was put into her body. A light of magical energy would surround her as the transferring happened too causing the scene to look extraordinary.

Cirven would suddenly feeling something pulling at his own magical energy as the transfer was happening and then he'd feel it slipping away and into his mentee. He was not expecting things to go in such a way but he could not stop the transfer quick enough before she was exposed to the devilish magical power he possessed causing an explosion of magical energy to erupt out from her and blowing the devil away. He looked up to see what had happened to Adalinda after the explosion and to make sure she was okay. He had no idea how she would take a mix of the power from the lacrima and his own magical power but he knew that she could deal with it or at least he hoped so.

Character Info:
    Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 1st May 2018, 11:56 am

Adalinda didn't move as her mentor had a hand on her shoulder. She had ceased her shaking and looks eagerly to Cirven. As he spoke of when he was gonna transfer the lacrima to her. She takes a deep breath and gives him a sharp nod. She gives him a toothy grin as she stood there. When he said three, she gives a small frown to him before she felt the magic rush into her. She tries to take a step away from Cirven as she felt a bit weird from the magic flowing within her. She was feeling the magic course through the whole of her body, and she squeezes her eye shut for a moment before she shakes her head and tries to get a control of herself. This felt like this was much more than she was bargaining for originally from the lacrima. Then she felt pang, followed by a pulse of explosive energy escaping from her, along with various iron things escaping through her skin. The dragon slayer let out a growled scream as she was fighting her body.

Tamaria stands up as she felt something was odd about the dragon slayer as well before the weapons came from her. Ada's body had collapsed as she was fighting her body for control over the magic that was wanting to escape. Tamaria was standing looking down at her feet as a Iron throwing star was in between her legs. It was clear the exceed was currently terrified of what just played out before her. She looks up and looks over at Cirven. "Can you do something?!" She cries out at him. Adalinda was trying to not let any more magic escape through her as she starts to stand up, she was visibly shaking from how much she was fighting herself from letting the magic out. She lifts her head and opens her eye to see Tamaria. Her eyes were different. Instead of normal eyes, her pupils had slits in them, and scales begun to form on her. The exceed takes a step back. "Ada...?" Adalinda was glowing a soft grey color as she looks around herself. She seemed to be panting slightly before she shakes her head and looks to her hands. The magic was going though her. "She's in dragon force...?" Tamaria murmurs as her dragon slayer looks up once more and grins a bit. She heard her.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 1st May 2018, 6:32 pm

Cirven could feel the magical power radiating off of his mentee from the event that had just happened. She was different, almost completely. Her magic power had become much stronger than he thought it would have. So much stronger than he started to tremble with excitement from it. "Tamaria, I'm going to need you to leave or get far enough away that you are not a possible casualty in this." Cirven's body started to change into something different as he spoke. His hair changed into a white color as well as a tail coming from his back and swinging around. His ears had taken the shape of something more dog or wolf-like and sat on top of his head. His eyes changed into an orange color instead of their usual colors. His hands took on more of a grisly look as claws and his mouth grew sharper fangs than he usually had. "I wouldn't want either of us to hurt you during this." His voice sounded deeper and darker. "I need to get her to release the magic power that is trying to escape her so she doesn't die from it or do something else. I always wanted to fight someone in dragon force anyways." He spoke of his mentee dying as if it was something that happened regularly but the truth was he was worried about her and with the amount of power she had running through her he knew he had to not hold back to save her. He lifted up his hand and used it to beckon Adalinda to him. "Use it all against me, Ada. Show me what this new power can do."

Character Info:
    Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 1st May 2018, 7:34 pm

As Cirven asked for her to leave, Tamaria paled a bit before she nods and starts to run to the door. "Don't hurt her too bad if you can help it, please." She calls out to him before she dashes to the door. Of course she was scared with what Cirven said could happen to her. And she wanted Cirven to try to fix it the best he could. Her best friend wanted to be stronger, but she had some training of sorts to do first. Adalinda watches her exceed flee from her, and growls quietly to herself that she was leaving her. Tamaria had made it completely to the door and quickly jumped out of the room and back into Alisha's office once more. Adalinda was about to go after her, when she noticed Cirven's sudden change of smell, as well as look. She tilts her head in his direction while she eyed his new look.

"Not underestimating me... right?" She asks as she has a throaty chuckle before he beckoned for her to come at him. Her grin widened to show him all her teeth as she shakes her hands a bit. The knuckles on her hands shifted and formed to have some iron spikes form slowly. "Lets play, puppy." She giggles a bit as she throws out her arms making a shower of iron stars and steel kunai fly towards Cirven. Her running seemed faster as she darted at him, and seemingly being unintentionally throwing these new weapons at Cirven. As she starts to close the distance between them, she raises her right arm and goes to throw it at him, spikes first.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 1st May 2018, 7:51 pm

The Devil could only return the teethy smile that his mentee gave as she started her attack against him. He enjoyed sparring but fighting where you could just let loose a bit was something that he looked forward to. He disliked the fighting where he had to get so serious in his attacks against his opponent where he felt the need to kill or incapacitate his opponent compared to the rush of being able to just simply fight without much worry of the outcome for once. It was a different experience for him between both instances.

Her attacks came in a similar fashion to something he would have done with multiple bladed throwing weapons being tossed out at him while following behind them to find an opening for an attack. He showed his own speed and moved out of the way of the thrown attacks and then was brought up close to his magically enhanced mentee who swung out a spiked hand towards him. Her arm smashed into the ground which broke through it and caused the ground to shatter like some sort of weak glass under the weight of a hammer slamming into it. The impact forced the ground to shoot up into dust and debris flying everywhere but Adalinda would not feel her mentor under her hand. "So I hope that isn't it. Do you want another shot or should I take one now?" He spoke out as he was floating in the air behind her looking down onto her. It was almost as if he was aiming for some sort of symbolism by placing himself above her like that.

Character Info:
    Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 3rd May 2018, 7:40 am

Adalinda was having a slight laughing fit as she was going after Cirven. She was feeling refreshed, and exhilarated over this new sense of power in her. As her spiked knuckled hand went to the ground, instead of at Cirven, her face momentarily contorted into that of confusion. She was coughing over the dust getting into her face, especially since she had breathed it in, and got some in her eyes. She quickly blinks her eyes clear and coughs as much of the dust out of her mouth before she spun her head around and sees Cirven above her. Her toothy grin was right back on her face as he spoke to her, snorting as he said he hopes that wasn't all she had. "Not even close, old man." She cackles at him.

She mumbles something under her breath akin to 'scales and hands' just before her skin started to turn grey. When her whole body had turned grey, she let up a chuckle to him. Her eyes were alight with pure excitement as she was willing to land a blow on her mentor. "I see you're challenging me now... Want me to amp it up? Don't have to ask me twice. But can you really handle it? You've been at this gig for a while longer than I." She snickers snorts at him before she launches herself at him while throwing her left arm at him. Out of her hand came a link of chains and they were to wrap around him while she threw back her left hand. She was aiming at his stomach now, and she had her hand in a tight fist. If it was to make contact with him, her arm was to be heavier as she was using her Iron Dragon Hands spell to enhance her punch. Adalinda didn't seem to be holding back any of her strength, but that was normal.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 7th May 2018, 9:49 pm

"I wonder..." He mumbled out as she formed her hand into a fist and swung it towards him. It was more like a challenge given to him that he take her attack head on and show her what he could really take seeing as all he had done up until now was dodge her attacks. He knew that she would not be ready for what was about to happen seeing how he was able to dodge her earlier attacks and decided that strategically it was a great way to catch her off guard while showing just how much he could take.

Her magically enhanced fist slammed into his stomach causing him to arch his back from the power of the blow while also knocking the air out of his body. Some blood was spat out from his mouth from the sheer power behind the blow but a bloody smile formed over his face. "Is that it? I mean I can take so much more than that but can you? Memento Mori.." Not wasting a second after he spoke the a black mist formed around them and completely covering a two-hundred meter area around them. The two would be blanketed in the mist where Cirven was the absolute king. Adalinda would not be able to hear or see anything unless her mentor allowed it while she was inside of the mist. Cirven would disappear into the mist around his mentee and allow her to hear the sounds of his foot steps from multiple different ways possibly leaving her confused because these sounds were what he allowed her to hear and were not where he really was. The mist was like his place to toy with his opponent's and was one where many were lead to their deaths. "Hmm.. Let's play a game. If you can hit me while inside of this then I won't attack you and I will end this but if not then I will attack and you will have to show me how much you can handle.." His voice rang out from all around Adalinda as she was trapped inside of the mist he created showing that like mentee, the mentor had trouble holding back also.

Spell Used:

Character Info:
    Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 8th May 2018, 10:18 am

As her fist made contact with Cirvens stomach, a grin was on her face as she looks to where he ended up away from her. "That sounded lovely..." She purrs to him a bit. When he smiled though, her grin drops immediately and she grips her hand harder. The spell hadn't wore off yet. She was ready to go after her mentor again when the smoke came around her. She nearly dropped her spell as she tries to frantically look about her. She snarls from hearing his feet everywhere, and his voice. Of course she was completely confused, and lets up a growl from her chest over how she couldn't see anything at all, or even hear properly. She then pauses as she listened to Cirven speak of his deal.

"All I got to do is hit you, right?" Then it donned on her. Even with her ears betraying her, a grin starts to form on her face. "I accept this..." She was starting to have a giggle fit as she lightly wiggled her nose. "Little puppy... you're underestimating me now..." She snickers as she was able to get ahold of his scent immediately, as well as the slight scent of blood that he had sputtered out a moment ago. She quickly ignores everything her ears were hearing, and goes right for Cirven once again. She lets her hand go back for a moment, before she approaches him, she quickly changes her fighting stance and throws her foot out at him while also throwing her arms out. Her foot would have a harder kick than normal if it were to make contact with him, and her hands would release another storm of kunai at him with a few iron stars along with the kunai's once more.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 8th May 2018, 6:03 pm

The darkness that surrounded Ada was not something any person or thing was meant to walk out of as it was one of the devil's strongest spells and his hardest to escape from even with an enhanced sense of smell. Her cockiness was something that the CEO could only really laugh at as he maneuvered around her position causing multiple sounds of foot steps and his voice to come out. She reacted in a way that he was expecting her to. She'd use her sense of smell that she relied on at times to find him and quickly attack him. She rushed towards the devil and let loose a kick that was stronger than her earlier punch that would send the CEO's head snapping to the side with a loud cracking noise before multiple kunai were sent flying into his body from her hands. Adalinda would see his body would drop to its knees and stare down at the ground as if the pain from the combination attack was too much for him. His head stared directly at the ground. Blood came out from his body from the multiple wounds he had suffered and he started to fall forward towards the ground before stopping and lifting his head to her with his eyes wide and staring at her then turning further his head to the side with more of a sickening crunching sound.

"You did exactly what I thought you would do." His voice rang out to her from behind her as she probably would realize everything she was seeing and hearing she was being allowed to by him. "Brute strength and power will not help you achieve everything in a battle." His voice would ring out from behind her again but if she looked and tried to get his scent she would find nothing there. If she looked up see would notice two flickering stars in the dark mist above her. "Try not to die here. You have too much potential but you still need sharpening." His voice spoke out again as the stars grew in size and flew down quickly towards Adalinda causing an explosion of magical energy inside of the black mist before it all disappeared. Cirven made sure that the attack would not kill her but could possibly knock her out. With the mist gone the devil would appear out of Adalinda's own shadow from the use of one of his signature spells. He would make sure to check on his mentee if she was unconscious or if she was not. He expected her to be hurt badly but not have her life threatened by it or at least he hoped so seeing as he had used a form of death magic against his mentee.

Character Info:
    Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 9th May 2018, 9:51 am

Ada had a shit eating grin on her face as she had made contact with her mentors face with her foot. She snickers and jumps back a step before she crouches. "I hiiiiit you." She sings to him while tilting her head. Her grin wasn't wiping off her face at all while he was on the ground and not looking at her. That was, till he looked back up at her. Her face dropped as she starts to form a snarl on her lips. "So I didn't hit you then..." She hisses at him while she grips her hands into fists. She could tell his scent wasn't there, and hisses again to herself before the noticed something flickering above her. She knew something was off and starts taking steps back. She didn't have a good feeling about this.

As the flickering star things started to come close to her, plates of iron started forming over her as she quickly threw up a box, with horizontal slits in the walls around her at the same time, just as the stars exploded. She had fallen on the ground from how intense the spell was and because the plates spell was one she had been working on, and took up a bit of her energy finally. She rolls on her side and coughs a little as she had the wind knocked out of her for a moment. "You do that to me again Cirven... I'll haunt you in the afterlife..." She groans as she rolled onto her stomach and was slowly pushing herself up. Ada didn't make it far, as she just let herself lay back down on her stomach while she breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath again. She felt sore from her spells finally catching up to her, as well as the beating from Cirven's spell, and could feel her dragon force slipping away. A few of her iron plates were missing, and the barrier box was basically demolished before those spells slipped away too.

Slowly, Ada looks up, and seemed to be groggy as the mist was gone, then over to where her mentor was. "I feel I wanna go another round..." She chuckles to him before she felt a little woozy and rests her head down on the ground. She then quickly shoves herself up and was slightly sitting up while holding herself up with her arms behind her on the ground. Her head was hanging back as she let up a groan. "That was a rush... I felt so much stronger... That was... that was just amazing..." She starts to cackle, letting herself slip back onto the ground onto her back with her eyes closed. She opens an eye, and looks around for her mentor. "Really think I have potential?" She questions with a small grin slipping onto her face.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 9th May 2018, 2:55 pm

He smiled as he looked at his mentee who had taken such a strong spell against her and was still able to talk and was also able to sit herself up though she did so with her arms but it showed she was much stronger than she was somehow. It made the CEO happy to see that she was getting stronger and stronger even with how he could have almost killed her. "You know there was an actual chance you would have died there, right?" He spoke out to her while still smiling. He knew she would probably yell at him for that but it showed him and her that she was stronger now.

Looking down at her he suddenly saw the figure of someone else. Adalinda's hair had changed to a blue color and she had it in pig-tails when she spoke up about her potential. Cirven's smile disappeared as he was looking at Adalinda as his younger sister talking up to him like after she did when they trained together. He chuckled and then sat down next to her with his face not facing her as a single tear fell from his eye. "Yeah, you have a lot of potential you know." He faked a yawn and turned his head to her. "Keep at it and you might be able to take my position one day. I still don't know how I got where I am really..." He scratched his head and chuckled at her. He hoped that she did not see what he had just done before that. He had not told her much about his sister but there was this sort of feeling that she would be happy about what he was doing here that made him feel happy.

Character Info:
    Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 9th May 2018, 3:28 pm

"If I died, the guild would have been on your ass... Yuudai probably woulda been the one to get you the most." She snorts to him. She then points to Cirven. "Also knew you wouldn't kill me, all your hard work would have gone to waste. Now... I need to get even stronger so that spell can't kick my assaasaa." She groans and was about to throw her arm out to have him grab it when she saw her mentors expression change.

Adalinda moves herself to lay her head close to him, and punch his shoulder, even if it was a pretty weak punch. "Great I have potential, but why that face about it?" Her voice was more of a demand for him to tell her than anything. As he tells her she could take his place, she panicked and makes a face herself. "Ack! I don't think I'm even going to ever be remotely required ever to take your position as CEO!" She brings her hands to her face and rubs it while she groans once again. She raises her hands with her palms facing him. Her eyes were closed for a minute, then she opens them back up to Cirven with a deep breath. "Help me up. I feel like I've become old spontaneously and need something to heal my pain away. A fountain of youth!" She laughs as she opens her eyes to look at him and see what he'd say, or if he'd be nice enough to help her get up off the ground. "Gods... Tammy's gonna have a ball hearing how you pummeled me... And cause I used most of my magic..." She whines softly to herself.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 13th May 2018, 12:31 pm

Cirven listened to her talk as his mind thought over everything that had happened recently. He had in the past, not trusted his mentee to be strong enough to fight with him but he was like that with everyone. It lead him to not exactly be the best to have around with others and had him focus on jobs in situations that placed him away from others during them. The training he had been giving Adalinda and had given Ruvel in the past had started to show him that they could hold their own around him and not become causalities of the luck he had with those he held in higher regard. Adalinda was able to take an attack from him that would have done in most mages while she also was able to quickly adapt to the situation she was in unlike others could have fast enough. It was true she needed to be trained more but she was able to really hold her own when needed to.

"Don't worry about my face on it. My words should speak all you need to know. My mind was just a bit in another train of thought is all..." He spoke out to her comment about how his face looked and then laughed as she said she didn't want his position ever. "The position isn't that bad at all though it does need a certain type of person to handle it." He stood up and then helped her up from the ground. "We can just tell her that you held your own. Isn't like we are lying and she doesn't get to laugh at you but be happy for you. You know, you are someone she looks up to and thinks highly of, right? She has a weird way of showing it though." He spoke out from experience with it himself in the past as they made their way out of the Void Room.

Over some time the mentor and mentee would train over and over again to make sure she was able to harness the power she had received. The power was mixed between the devil's magical power and the power inside of the lacrima from the transfer he had done and gave her a different feeling of strength than she had before. Cirven was able to feel it and treated her as such during training between them.

"Ada, this time try to use some new spells. Come up with them on the spot now and don't worry about what you hit in here. Just let loose." He spoke to her as they both stood in the Void Room again after days of him training her. He stood behind her and watched as she was to start to use her newfound power again.

Character Info:
    Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 13th May 2018, 4:45 pm

Ada just glares at Cirven's response, and points to him a bit as if slightly threatening him about his comment of his mind being on a different train. She wasn't too convinced at the moment. As he helped her up, Adalinda was groaning from her body screaming at her. She leans over her legs, hands on her knees as she hangs her head some. "I still don't think I'd be a good CEO. I barely have the mom shit down, and my kids aren't even here yet!" She laughs to him while shaking her head.

As he provided an answer for Tammy, she just shook her head. "No... you still pummeled me... she's still gonna laugh cause she's a bitch and likes seeing me knocked down sometime." She takes a deep breath though, and nods a little. "But yeah, I know she does. Only reason why she hasn't left me, even after I met Yuudai. She hopes I'll get stronger one day. And with the kids... she hopes I'll get stronger to especially protect them from everything that will harm them in the world." She smiles softly to herself. Her kids had already become her treasure, and she hadn't really gotten to meet them yet. She also seems to go kind of soft when thinking of them. She still couldn't believe she managed to get pregnant with triplets of all things. But already, she'd kill for them.

While they trained after a while, Adalinda was able to gain control of her devil and dragon till it was a nice balance for her. She, on occasion, had bouts of what seemed like insanity, but it wasn't anything near as bad as it had been when she first received the lacrima with Cirven's Devil magic. When Cirven told her to try some new spells, Adalinda thinks a moment. Something new? Didn't sound too hard. She then smirks as she shakes her hand and then put her hands up. She immediately noticed something different about her knuckles, and then laughs as she quickly turns around and throws her hand out to Cirven, as if asking for a fist bump.

She had produced spiked on her knuckles, and snickers to her mentor a bit. "What do you think? Could be useful from time to time while punching someone in the face?" She rolls her eyes at her joke, but that wasn't such a bad idea in her mind either. "I already did have a few spells come to mind earlier... the ones during my psycho rage." She snickers, then turns around as she thought for a moment of what to do with her magic. She then glances over her shoulder at Cirven for a moment, before she smirks and turns herself around again and took a few steps away from him. "Lets see if this works..." She stretches herself and takes a deep breath, closes her eyes, and let her magic flow over her. She started to wince a bit as her body seemed to be trying to rearrange her for the spell.

Before his eyes, Cirven would see that she was gaining scales on her body again. The scales didn't stop there. The rest of her body had started to morph, growing bigger and starting to tear at her clothes on herself. A tail begun to sprout from her backside, along with wings. She turns her head so it was in profile to Cirven, and her eyes shifted to that of a dragon, then her face morphed into a long snout, and her hands and feet turned into claws. When she was finished, Ada looked like a miniature dragon before him. She hesitantly moved her front paw to test out how she would move, and then turned herself to look at Cirven head on. She wasn't sure if she could speak, and clears her throat, which sounded more as if it were a growl at him instead.

"I guess dreams can come true." Her voice was lower, and reverberated with a metallic ring to it. "Want to fight me now Cirven?" Her laugh was throaty as she reared up onto her back legs, balancing herself with her tail. Like this, she was about twice her normal height, about ten feet tall. On her back back legs, she threw her head back and begun roaring as she let out a blast of a ball of iron, similar to her dragon roar from before.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 13th May 2018, 5:05 pm

The devil did not expect anything from his mentee as they started their training again. All he asked was for her to try something new and she showed him the spikes over her hands that she had used when she had lost herself to her power the first time when she was given it. It wasn't exactly what the devil had wanted to see yet. "I'm sure you are capable of something more than that. Something different that not many others could do. Something that would put enemies in shock and amazement as you ripped your way through their ranks." He spoke out to her ready to see her take the power she had amassed and use it to do something amazing. It was always a pleasure to see someone use their magic in ways you didn't expect to the CEO and he was not let down by what Adalinda started to do to herself. Her body completely morphed into something far less human and much more lizard-like at first causing Cirven to look on with his guard up just in case she lost herself again.

Once finished, her new form was that of a smaller version of a dragon. A form that he had not completely expected really. "A full dragon? Gotta say, the size of it fits you a bit." He teased her as she was not a large dragon in any way. "I don't like larger sizes really and prefer to be smaller with packing much more power but that isn't for everyone and I know you like to rush in head first at your opponents and deal as much punishment as you can." He debated on changing his form to his devil form but decided another idea. "Sure, let me test your new form but I won't show you my devil side unless you can force it out of me. Deal?" He knew that she would take the option and the two would train again.

The duo would train daily over the course of a week with Adalinda able to take her new power and harness it the way she liked it with her mentor's help. This created a new reliable member of the West Fiore Trading Company for those dire situations as well as a possible candidate for Onyx Moon later if she would choose to join it. He knew she was not ready for that responsibility yet but with how she was developing it could be sooner than later, especially with her own power being accidentally fused with his own. Only time would really be able to tell though.

Character Info:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:19 am