Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Protect Our Mountains!

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Protect Our Mountains!

Post by Pokomon 7th April 2018, 5:12 pm

JOB INFO THREAD: HERE

Poko had woken up early and was enjoying a nice plate of pancakes as usual, at this point it was pretty much a guarantee and as soon as they noticed her awake the cooks would begin preparations for her meal. She shoved a slice of maple syrup covered pancake into her mouth, savouring the flavour as she glanced over towards the job board, checking for anything new or interesting that might take her fancy. That’s when she spotted one with 'URGENT' stamped on it in big red letters. Well that was one way to get attention for you job. Poko quickly finished the last of her breakfast, thanking the chefs for another well done meal before hurrying over to find out more about the mission. Her face and heart dropped when she saw the ranking on it, it wouldn’t be easy, at least not for someone like her. She hadn’t really gotten to know many of the guild members yet, either.

Poko read over the rest of the mission, seemed like some mutant bugs were coming from somewhere in the mountains not too far from the guild base, well that’s certainly something. Last thing they needed was a giant bug invasion just after she’d moved into the place. Perhaps others in the guild would think similarly, she searched around trying to find someone who she thought could help her. She only really knew one person well, Leila, the guild master,  but she couldn’t see her anywhere, she was probably busy with guild related work anyway. Well there was one way she could get people’s attention. Poko quickly summoned one of her guardians, Shisa, a loud-mouthed, annoying lion-like creature, his white and green-tipped mane along with his ears, fashioned to represent a five-pointed star. The emerald eyed creature glared at Poko as he floated before her, "This better be good, you interrupted my nap!" he grumbled, folding his arms, which seemed to be quite the usual stance for him.

Poko honestly couldn’t stand Shisa, but she needed him for this so she swallowed her pride and all the terrible things she wanted to scream at him and smiled at him instead, causing him to raise an eyebrow. "Well I’m in a bit of a predicament, that I figured only the great Shisa could help me with." Poko started explaining in her sweetest voice, "I need to find some people willing to travel with me to kill some monstrous creatures in the mountain ranges, however, I need to get their attention. I knew straight away your almighty roar would certainly get their attention for me." Poko finished, puking internally at having to talk so nicely to someone that was so awful to her.

"I’m glad you’re finally understanding my importance." Shisa proudly exclaimed, "However, I don’t really feel like roaring right now." Poko bit her tongue, of course he wasn’t going to help her, he was the most useless ‘guardian’ in all existence. Poko was about to lose her temper and give him hell when Zephyr, a white rabbit-like creature, with long purple ears, a matching tail, fluffy purple tuft of fur on his head and a small yellow horn, flew over after finally finishing his breakfast of grass and berries. He could already feel the tension between the young mage and her familiar but there wasn’t much he could do about that, however, he could help his best friend, Poko with her endeavor to find a team. Zephyr summoned the air around him, to pick up before zooming around the dining hall, causing dishes and food to go flying. Poko face-palmed, yes she wanted to get people’s attention, but not like this. She knew he was only trying to help but seriously? Everyone was going to get so mad now. When the flying bunny-like creature was done, he bounded back over to Poko and Shisa. "Good job mate, even better than what I was going to do!" Shisa exclaimed roaring with laughter, completely losing it and falling on the ground, rolling around. "Ugh…" Poko groaned ready for people to come storming over demanding to know what was going on; well at least she might be able to find a team out of this, if nothing else.

To anyone that approached her she would apologise profusely before explaining the situation and asking if they'd join her to hunt down the cause of the mutant bugs within the mountains.

[JOB STATUS AND REQUIREMENTS]
    [ WC: 736 | Total WC Per Person: 736/1875 | Total Mobs Defeated: 0/5 | Bosses Defeated: 0/1]

OOC: I felt this was the best way to begin so all our characters could make sure they knew each other before heading out.

POST ORDER: Poko > Kitalpha > Cimbaman > Morrigan

Last edited by Pokomon on 13th April 2018, 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kitalpha Aurence
    Kitalpha Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Infernal Hellblaze
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,650

Private Re: Protect Our Mountains!

Post by Kitalpha Aurence 10th April 2018, 5:58 am

Kitalpha had been well away doing her laps around the guild grounds since early morning; after years of living in the outdoors she’d gotten used to rising together with the sun, yet had often enough been reminded that not many shared that morning-conviction with her. So instead of perching herself down upon whatever chair, rock or other means of sitting utensil at her disposal, the blonde warrioress had made it her first duty of the day to run a few laps around the guild grounds. A way of making patrols and a morning workout fit in perfectly, even if she had to say so herself. So with the first rays of the morning sun Kitalpha had hoisted herself out of bed, jumped into a simple pair of black shorts, a white tanktop and a blueish jacket she kept unzipped, and tied her hair in a tight ponytail, leaving only her bangs undone, and had left the main guildbuilding to start her first rounds. She then widened the range of her laps, yet never too far to loose sight of the guild in case she were to get lost. However poor her sense of direction was, she could at the very least return to a place if it was a single building sticking out in a barren landscape. Scents too would help her return if she went any further and out of sight, but this early in the morning the only scent she could perceive were those of some wildlife and herself.

Now the sun stood high into the sky, Kitalpha rounded up her last lap and stood panting in the warm sun’s rays. She grinned and wiped her bangs out of her face, revealing crimson eyes that reflected the sun within them. ”Almost… but good enough. The laps were bigger than otherwise, so next is only to pick up my speed. Heh… guess it’s time to go back.” The blonde muttered to herself, summoning a towel from her Gates as she casually strolled back the guild. Perhaps after having enjoyed a good meal she could hit the hotsprings? Nothing better for one’s muscles as a relaxing hot bath after a good work-out. But her daydreaming of the steamy water was soon enough interrupted by a deafening clattering of plates and dishes from within the guild itself. Kitalpha startled and took a short sprint towards the building, stomping over the wooden floor and following the mass of voices that came from the kitchen and mess hall. What she found there was something that could’ve made the warrioress cry, had she been one to cry easily. Instead she stood there gawking at flipped chairs, handsful of dishes thrown asunder and, to the blonde’s horror, food littering the floor all over. ”W-who--- did…. the food…” Kitalpha uttered as she slowly walked into the room, overly-dramatically dropping to her knees before what once used to be a plate with a symmetric stack of pancakes, now sprawled upon the floor, her hands shakily trying to reach out to it. Who… she whispered under her breath as a surge of impending adrenaline started rushing through her veins, a small vein throbing viciously upon the blonde’s forehead.

”WHO HAD THE GUTS AND DARED MESS UP THIS HEAVENLY BLESSING?” Kitalpha’s fist bashed through the wooden floor as she rose back to her feet in an instant, a menacingly raging glare plastered upon her face as she eyed the three present before her one by one. The young girl. The small fluffy rabbit. The liony star-shaped fluffle still dying of laughter. The young blonde, known as Poko, tried to explain the situation, apologised dearly and mentioned something about giant insects, but they fell to deaf man's ears in Kitalpha’s case. ”Insects aren’t the cause of the food spilt here today! Redemption… who’s guilty? You? The bunny? Fluffles? Another? Someone’s gonna pay for this!” Kitalpha hissed angrily, several golden circles appearing behind her as she did, each holding the protruding edge of the weapons she held within her Gates of Babylon. ”I’ll make shish kebab out of everyone here if you don’t tell me."

Wordcount: 685
    Total personal wordcount: 685 of 1850

_____________________________________________________________________________________

cimbaman
    cimbaman

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Experience : 2,425

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by cimbaman 12th April 2018, 8:24 am

Haru was standing.
    His eyes were narrow, his hands were intertwined.
    He was in a deep thought. He moved his head left and right periodically.
    He straightened his palms and started acting like he weighed which one was heavier. Then like explaining to someone else, he waved them around, without saying a word.
    He rose his eyebrows and looking at his right palm, then to his left.
    Then repeated the whole process again several times.
    He then threw his head back, like he was tired of what he was doing.
    "Why?" he said with a voice that indicated the was about to cry.
    "Why?" he repeated.
    "WHY?" several people near him gave him strange looks.
    "Why are they out of orange cupcakes?" he said as a tear formed in his eye.
    He again started waving his hands around talking to a wall that was in front of him.
    "Which one should I take buy? I mean green one is sweet, but maybe too sweet. So blue is much better, but it is not hot enough for a blue ice cupcake. So yellow sounds possible, but it has a sour taste, and purple is too experimental for me. Surprise rainbow could be red, but there is no way to find out before you buy it, and if I get any other I could have just bought it instead. AAAAAAAAA! WHY?"

Suddenly there was a loud sound, that stopped his thoughts.
    Sounds of crashing dishes from the guild hall echoed filling the room.
    Haru quickly jumped.
    "Someone is attacking the guild."
    Seriousness filled his face.
    "They will pay!"
    Haru grabbed the Eisenmeteor, his favourite weapon, his giant steel sword.
    With both of his hands on the hilt, he entered the room, to see a white rabbit-like creature with a small yellow horn whizzing around and hitting everything. The creature than returned.
    The sword was lowered from the fighting stance, Haru's eyes narrowed on the girl to whom the bunny returned. He quickly ran to the girl.
    "BUNNY! WOW! What is its name? Can I pet it? How old is it? Is it magical? If it is can I see how it works? Ahahah just joking. But seriously if it is I want to know how is it magical?"
    Poko tried to explain, and when she mentioned the mutant bugs within the mountains, Haru's eyes moved to the piece of paper with the words "URGENT" on it. A different kind of smile formed on Haru's face.
    "Hm. Oh, so you want to go on that job? Isn't it a little bit too hard for you? I mean it is a B rank job."
    He had a deep thought and continued.
    "I will go with you. Just in case you need help."

WC:458 (458/1875)

Total: 1879
    Morrigan
    Morrigan

Haiku Contest Participant- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 1,831

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Book of Legends
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Morrigan 18th April 2018, 5:32 am

Haley woke up like it was any other day. The mage was designated a room, which was close to the kitchen. Like any other day she got up and brushed her teeth and done her hygiene. Then the clothes were morphed on and she puts her bandanna on. With a sigh and groan as she did her stretches with her new limbs. They always feel weird once they fully form. Haley picks up her bag and walks out the door and into the kitchen. Haley felt something was off when she grabbed herself some pork and seasoning. The girl pats her face and chuckled to herself. The girl rummages through her bag and pulls out her glasses and then turns around.

"Cripes," Haley puts her pork and seasoning aside and a book appeared in her hand. Her eyes lay upon a young girl apologizing for mess, a lady with golden circles with pretty scary looking weapons coming out of them slowly, and an overly fascinated silver hair boy. Haley grabs some liquor and takes a shot. Today was going to be hectic. First was stopping sword lady. Quickly Haley bolted before her.

"Ma'am! There is no need to make shish-kebab out of everyone! Look if you want someone to skewer..." Haley's shifty eyes spy the laughing lion. Perfect. "The guilty one is the one who laughs in the face of chaos. If it is food you want I can always cook you more you know..." Haley had received several cooking lessons before being of Silver Wolf and could easily replace the bartender serving here. The book in her hand then glowed and several fairies flew out like guided missiles, quickly cleaning up the mess and tidying everything up quickly.

Total: 289/1875

OOC: Sorry for the small post count ;-;

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 18th April 2018, 8:47 am

Zephyr took refuge with the silver-haired male that seemed fond of him, hoping he would protect him from the raging blonde haired woman. Poko put her hands in front of her herself as if they were stop signs, "P-please just calm down, he didn't mean any harm and I-I promise we'll clean up and we're super sorry for the waste of food..." the young girl squeaked in apology as she attempted to ease the tension, "I-I know it wasn't the best way to get attention, b-but he didn't mean any harm by it, I swear." Once she was certain Zephyr wasn't going to become complete mince meat, she turned to the next person to appear, he seemed to have a billion questions, many of which Poko missed while attempting to persuade her other guild mate to relax. "Er... His Zephyr..." Poko muttered, unsure what else he had asked her, however he seemed more than keen to help her fight off the monsters appearing in the mountains, which made Poko a little happy. However, suddenly another female guild member appeared, who tried to put the blame on Shisa, making Poko's eyes widened as she prepared for his coming rage.

"HEY! If I'd been the one to make this mess, it would be much more spectacular!" The little fluff of a lion proclaimed, "You humans are a-" "SHUT UP!" Poko interjected hastily cutting him off before he caused more trouble, there were more important things to be doing than arguing pointlessly, "Shisa return please." The girl commanded her summoned creature, who gave a quick 'hmph' crossing his arms and disappearing into a small cloud of green smoke. Poko sighed in relief as he vanished, taking a deep breath, her confidence returning as her eyes shone a brilliant red, reflecting her determination, "Ok, let me start this again, I'm sincerely sorry for causing a disturbance this morning, I merely wished to get everyone's attention. There have been disturbing reports of giant bugs flying around our mountains and we need to stop them before it gets out of hand!" Poko stressed, trying to encourage everyone to join her, she already knew one member was going to help, if they others didn't want to then so be it, "I'll be heading out now to fight them, whether you want to help or not is up to you, but I will not stand idly by while something disrupts the delicate balance in nature. Especially in our territory." And with those proud words, Poko strode over to the exit of the guild hall, beckoning Zephyr to her side, who gave the boy a quick nuzzle before bounding off through the air to chase his master.

As they left the guild hall, Poko felt a small breeze blow past, catching her golden locks, causing her hair to dance in the wind. Still full of determination, she didn't even wait to see if anyone had actually followed before making her way to where the last sighting of the creatures had been. She would put an end to this even if she had to do it alone. However, it wasn't long before the young female came across two large beetle like creatures. The giant insects were mostly brown in colour, but had a few red markings and two large, razor sharp pincers while standing on two legs, allowing them to freely move about their other four limbs which could easily be used to stab their enemies. Poko's eyes widened as she realised she was definitely in trouble, she may have been able to handle one, but two of these creatures at once would be near impossible for her alone. The blonde girl took a deep breath, hoping to hear the footsteps of her guild members as she gathered and condensed the air surrounding both her back and her hands, forming a pair of wings that glistened as the sunlight shone through them and a near invisible blade of air, sharp as any steel. She prepared herself mentally, taking one last deep breath before beginning to dash, cut, and thrust as she flew around the giant beetle creatures, striking mercilessly. However, they fought back just as hard, and being outnumbered was not ideal, she had managed to deal with one but the other had launched from the ground and was now attempting to slice her with its venom coated claw-like arms. She knew her magical wings and sword were not going to last forever and she would have to land soon, then she would be but mere child's play for this creature. Poko gulped, making her way to the ground, her eyes searching around in the hopes of spotting someone that would come to her aid.

[WC: 786 | TWC: 1522/1875]

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:42 am