Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

FIRST ANNUAL FAIRY TAIL KAHOOT GAME!! [Event Thread]

Leila Moon
    Leila Moon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,800

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cat-astrophic Shadows
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Contest Re: FIRST ANNUAL FAIRY TAIL KAHOOT GAME!! [Event Thread]

Post by Leila Moon 21st April 2018, 9:17 am

LEILA MOON
    c-rank || fairy tail || post wc 537 || total wc N/A
    Leila looked at the scoreboard, still tied in first place, so far she had been really enjoying this little competition, but she truly did wonder just who this ‘Ay’ was. While the Joyan girl had managed to correctly select the answers each time, she had to admit some of it had been luck, not to mention whoever had helped her earlier, that strange Helen… She still had an ominous feeling about that voice, but for now she was able to freely move her body as she wished so she threw the thought out of her mind, reading over the next question carefully. “In which edition of Famine's Sorcerers Magazine was Take-Over Magic featured?” The Neko read aloud to herself, carefully considering her options. It shouldn’t be too hard to find these magazines, but it could take far longer than fifteen minutes to go through each one. Luckily there were only four options, 2, 4, 6 and 8, so she’d only need to check these particular issues to find her answer.

With this thought in mind Leila headed back up to the library on the second floor, she was feeling a little tired after all her previous running around so she simply jogged up the stairs before returning to a brisk walk. She flicked her ears back as she scanned the library searching for the magazine section, she wasn’t fond of reading tabloids and such, so she tended to avoid this particular subdivision. Her amber eyes locked on as she read the title ‘Magazines’ along one of the rows, quickly walking towards it and heading down the lane as she searched for where she could find Sorcerer’s Weekly editions. Once she spotted the ‘S’ area of the magazines she quickly went to work, not taking long to find them and pulling out the four possibilities. The Neko scanned the first one, second edition, quickly, flipping through the pages but seeing nothing that even remotely mentioned ‘Take-Over Magic’, making her sigh as she picked up the fourth edition, repeating the process. Once again she found herself disappointed, well at least she was half way through, only two options left. Leila carefully picked up the sixth edition, once again flicking through the pages as quickly as possible while still scanning the headings, her amber orbs lit up as she noticed the title she’d been looking for, quickly flipping back to make sure she had read it correctly.

The raven haired female smirked, glad she had found the answer once more without too much difficulty and still plenty of time on the clock as well. Carefully she put each of the magazines back where they belonged on the shelf before hurriedly making her way back downstairs to her screen, selecting the ‘Orange Circle: 6’. With a small grin she would cross her arms, confident that she would not be losing her first place, at least not yet. Leila would look over to where Haru should be and furrowed her brow, just where did he get off to? He had missed the last few questions, perhaps he’d fallen asleep somewhere? Should she go look for him? Maybe if she had spare time after the next question she would do exactly that.
    NOTES
    NO NOTES TODAY (₌ㅇᆽㅇ₌)
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

FIRST ANNUAL FAIRY TAIL KAHOOT GAME!! [Event Thread] - Page 3 Wa4S7H6
    Character: Leila Moon  ✾  Magic: Cat-astrophic Shadows ✾  Secondary Magic: LOCKEDVoiceSecret Stash (WiP)
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 21st April 2018, 5:15 pm

Question 8/12

Name the female guildmaster that Fairy Tail had who is not officially recognized.
    Please hover over the boxes below to see your choices.

Kanix Laspor

Noriko Hitsugaya

Hera Reyold

Kira Hunter

ROUND ENDS IN:

The game seemed to be getting stale. Members were visually seeming to be more exhausted, and in general, interest was being lost. She’d probably have to find a way to improve the game next time, right? Even so, she had to keep up what was happening as of now, and that required putting up the next question. This one…this particular question was very, very interesting. The letter mage had not even been around for this particular occurrence, but once upon a time there had in fact been a guild master that was not later accepted as official. Having never met her and with there being few records of her, Sorano was very intrigued as to how many people could actually figure it out.

Switching the screen, she leaned back to watch her guildmates work. It was a particularly hard question, and she’d be impressed if they got it right.

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 22nd April 2018, 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

FIRST ANNUAL FAIRY TAIL KAHOOT GAME!! [Event Thread] - Page 3 B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 21st April 2018, 8:23 pm

SCOREBOARD
    Petit Chaton61 points
    Ay55 points
    Pure Hearted31 points
    Waifsicle21 points
    Flame On15 points
    ToughGuy1369 points

It's the sixth edition. Not much else to say /o/

(Scored by Ivy)

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Leila Moon
    Leila Moon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Leila Moon 23rd April 2018, 2:15 am

LEILA MOON
    c-rank || fairy tail || post wc 645 || total wc N/A
    Once again, Leila found herself stumped at the question before her, her black ears were flicked back and her face had such a serious and frustrated look that people gave her a wide berth as they passed by. The Joyan girl didn't seem to either notice, nor care about this instead she continued to star at the screen with such intensity, as if trying to blow it up with telekinetic powers that she did not possess as read over the questions once more, "Name the female guild master that Fairy Tail had who is not officially recognized.". Just how was she supposed to find information about this? If they were never officially recognised then that means it most likely had to be during some sort of transition period for the guild. Perhaps when they had moved from dark to independent? That would make sense, if the former guild master stepped down but none other had come forward before hand, someone would have more than likely took charge of the guild while they came to an agreement on a new master, but... Who?

The Joyan girl rubbed her eyes with her right hand's index finger and thumb as she tried to think. She had no idea where she would find information on this, more than likely they had only kept files for the guild since AFTER the change over, so it would be near impossible to know this without being a part of the guild itself at the time. She took a deep breath, pondering how to go about finding the answer, she was about to give up and just hit a random button when she felt a similar feeling, suddenly her limbs were unable to move, oh no, not again. She audibly sighed, closing her eyes as she prepared to hear this mysterious voice without a face again, sure enough she was correct.

"Ayyyyyeeeee Leila girl, I see you're struggling again." the less than charming voice announced, making the Joyan girl groan, did they have to be so annoying? "Obviously." Was all raven haired maiden could bring herself to say, wishing this would move along faster. She didn't wish to spend more time frozen in place than necessary, although it seemed like those around her were completely unaware something was up still. "Awe, don't be like that kitty-cat, I'm only here to help my second favourite character." The voice giggled, they seemed to be enjoying themselves. "If you could please refrain from the awful cat nicknames, and what is this about second favourite? Do you torment someone else other than on a regular basis?" Leila hissed, thoroughly pissed and not even attempting to hide in on her face.

The voice laughed almost manically for a couple minutes, time was passing a lot faster than Leila would have liked, she only had five minutes left to find her answer and select it. "If you would so kindly stop laughing and just tell me the answer so you can get going." Leila seethed, speaking with her jaw clenched, wishing she could punch whoever it was that was tormenting her so. "Geez, always so angry, tsk tsk, you should really work on that." The voice teased with a small laugh, "Honestly I have no clue on the actual answer, but I think it's Hera, yea? So just go with that, I guess." The Neko girl was left shocked and dumbfounded, had they seriously wasted her precious information gathering time only to tell her they only had somewhat of an idea? If she ever came face to face with whoever this was, she would certainly give them a piece of her mind. Leila was about to start arguing when suddenly she could feel herself move again, the voice no longer talking. The Joyan girl groaned hitting the answer, it was still better than nothing, the "Orange Circle: Hera Reyold".
    NOTES
    NO NOTES TODAY (₌ㅇᆽㅇ₌)
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Character: Leila Moon  ✾  Magic: Cat-astrophic Shadows ✾  Secondary Magic: LOCKEDVoiceSecret Stash (WiP)
    Althea
    Althea

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Eater of Dreams
    Position : Shitposter
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Mentor : Mura Kensho
    Experience : 3,920

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Althea 23rd April 2018, 4:17 pm

Althea Eventide ♢ Fairy Tail ♢ C-Rank

Althea sighed once she saw the scoreboard, realizing that she had somehow lost her foothold in first, falling back into second.  Shrugging, she just reckoned that maybe the juice would be a second place prize.  And who knew - maybe the person in first would mess up like she had.  Speaking of which, she wasn’t one-hundred percent sure what had happened, she selected the right answer and did so quick enough too.  Sitting back into her chair with her arms crossed and eyes closed, the wizard tried to think of a way she had done things differently, but nothing really came to mind.  Once again she shrugged, she would just have to put more effort into things.  It would’ve been nice to figure out what changed so that she could avoid it happening again, but in the end Althea didn’t mind all too much.  Taking up her juicebox, she waited for the next question to come up.

“Whoops!  It was my fault!”  A voice echoed in her mind, causing Althea to flinch at the sudden, rather loud voice.  But soon, she was able to put herself back together to discern it was the same voice from earlier who attempted to help her out on a question.  “Yeah, I’m the one who accidently made you lose points.  You see, I needed to write a five-hundred word post but because I was in a hurry I only-”

But Althea promptly interrupted, whispering loudly to the voice.  “Yeah, I don’t care!  Just tell me how you’re speaking into my mind!”  She hadn’t had anyone do anything of the sort anytime beforehand, so the wizard was asking just out of curiosity's sake.  But, it took the voice a moment before saying anything.

“None of your business.”  It said flatly, their tone differing from the one they had previously used.  “Don’t question it.  Accept that I’m here and that’s all there is to it.”  At their words Althea sulkingly shut up, placing her head on her desk.  “Okay, so I needed to go away for the weekend, didn’t have enough time to write a good post, and had to leave at the very moment I was writing anything.  I didn’t die, I just have a life, Ivy.”  When the voice said this, they sounded like they were trying to make a point to someone, but Althea wondered why anyone would think the voice had ‘died’ because of a ‘post’.

“Well anyways, I’m just here to tell you that Helen is wrong and that Noriko Hitsugaya is the answer.”  Althea was about to interrupt here and ask who Helen was when the voice just plowed on.  “All you had to do was search up her name.  Her profile said she was guild master of Fairy Tail but not the official roster.  Hera was an ace, not the guild master.”  Now Althea was really confused, the next question hadn’t even come up yet.  How did the voice know what it was and what did ‘searching up’ even mean?  “Remember: Don’t question it.”

Sighing, Althea shrugged half-heartedly.  “Sure, why not?  I’ll select your answer, voice.”  Soon, it came up and the wizard promptly selected the blue diamond.

530/500 || Post || @ || OOC:
    Template (c) Izayuki

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō
    Third Magic: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 24th April 2018, 9:02 am

Question 9/12

What planet is Fairy Tail associated with?

Tetsukazu

Nazo

Akuma

Fiore

ROUND ENDS IN:

YOUR RP POST CAN GO HERE, OR YOU CAN JUST DELETE THIS PART AND WRITE THE POST BELOW THIS TEMPLATE.

And thus, the next question popped up. But Mura was much more interested in the darn auras that kept returning again - okay, it was getting ridiculous by now. Who were they? Why were they here? Would his new friend show up again? He could see it, the very blue ball of spirit that surrounded Althea in that instance, it was all too clear. He was pretty sure that asking for help from others wasn’t exactly favored in a game like this, but… what were they doing here, then?

“Hey, I’m back-“

His body jolted by the familiar voice. Yup, it was him…

“She keeps Althea company, just so you know, and therefore I wanted to pass by and say ‘Hey, I know a lot about you’.”

“W-Wait, what do you mean by that..?”

“I’ve been watching over you for a while, so I’ve witnessed all your events and experiences… your favorite food is steaked ramen and all types of pasta, your favorite dessert is ice cream - for more than one reason - and you’re not used to sleep alone in the same bed but shares it with Kyuken and Zirconis in a brotherly way. Heck, you used to share it with your entire family, once-“

If anyone would look at Mura by then, they would surely spot the distinctive, cherry-red blush of complete embarrassment on his face as the entity informed him of all the subconscious personalities of his. From Eris’ influence to his strange like for fluffy and sweets and, of course, his deepest, most crucial desires and values for his country, his guild and himself… but all the latter was overshadowed by the embarrassing things…

Themes:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 24th April 2018, 4:40 pm

SCOREBOARD
    Ay64 points
    Petit Chaton61 points
    Pure Hearted31 points
    Waifsicle21 points
    Flame On15 points
    ToughGuy1369 points

Noriko Hitsugaya, better known as Chikane was the alt of Sephiria, an old member of FTRP. While I do not know the specifics as I was not here for the event, her alt became GM of Fairy Tail right after creation due to the former system of GMs instantly gaining SS rank. As such, she is not really considered an official guild master.

As for the other choices, Kanix Laspor was a controversial guild master but definitely official. Hera Reyold, while played by a former GM and a prominent ace of the guild, was never a GM. Kira Hunter is a name that is similar to former GM Kirahunter, or Simon Baggons' name, but was never a real character.

(Scored by Ivy)

Leila Moon
    Leila Moon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Leila Moon 25th April 2018, 4:48 am

LEILA MOON
    c-rank || fairy tail || post wc 509 || total wc N/A
    Leila frowned when the answer was announced, god damnit, why did she put her trust in that Helen? She knew she should never have just taken their word without a second thought, not that she had any better ideas, but still, now she was no longer in first, but rather second place. The Joyan girl sighed, furrowing her brow in disappointment, well it's not like she was able to do anything about it now, what's done is done, she just had to hope that she would know the next answer, and second guess any answers given to her by that stupid, flirtatious Helen. She crossed her arms, it would be a few minutes till the next question was given out, perhaps she should go have a quick search for Haru, he'd been gone for far too long for her liking.

Most other members of the guild were chatting to those nearby as Leila silently slipped by them, almost as if she was completely unseen by them, her eyes scanning over the crowd in search for that familiar face, her own displaying worry and concern. She wasn't exactly sure where to check, but she would start with the bathrooms, if he had been sick, he'd most likely went there to puke. She halted, hesitating as she stood in front of the doorway to the male bathroom, perhaps it would be best for her not to enter, but ask someone as they came out to check for her. So that's what she did, the next male to pass by she reached out, grabbing their arm, this startled them a bit but when she explained Haru was missing they seemed just as worried about him and quickly went to check for her. Alas they came out a minute later with the bad news, he wasn't there, causing her Neko girl to panic a bit, just where had he gotten to?

The talking stopped as the sound chimed, signalling that a new question had been posted on their screen. Leila raced over to her own lacrima screen, her amber eyes lighting up as she read over the next question, it was something she already knew quite well after reading some pamphlets upon joining the guild. Without a second of hesitation she hit the Red Triangle: Tetsukazu with a huge smirk on her face. Of course, if she found it easy, so would everyone else in the guild, which meant that naturally her biggest opponent on the board would as well, but that was the least of her concerns right now. It didn't matter if she won or lost the competition, not when her only friend in the guild was missing, for some reason he was the only one she felt comfortable being completely herself around, heck, she might even be able to relax around someone for the first time in her life given enough time. Well, she had plenty of time till the next question, so with that she headed off to race around the base, he couldn't have gone too far, surely.
    NOTES
    NO NOTES TODAY (₌ㅇᆽㅇ₌)
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 25th April 2018, 11:55 am

Out of pure laziness, Hana once again performed the inspiring art of doxing off once more, yet again missing another question. And once again, she began complaining at the top of her lungs after having woken up. She didn't know what it was, she just didn't have her head very well in the game at the moment. It was an odd feeling, and she kind of wondered if she might have been getting sick- or maybe she's just sleep deprived? She couldn't really determine a diagnosis, she just knew that she needed to focus in on what was happening. And focus she did. As the listless girl drew her drowzy, cerulean gaze back to the board, she once again found herself deadpanning.
    'What planet is Fairy Tail associated with?'
    Did the creators of this so called Kahoot quiz think they were uneducated or something? Never in her life had she heard of such planets as Tetsukazu, Nazo, or even Akuma. And that's coming from a young traveler. They lived in Earthland within the kingdom of Fiore, and anybody with half a brain could figure that out.
    Huffing out a rather defeated sigh, Hana went on ahead and pressed the GREEN SQUARE. Seeing as how it was not a very complicated thing to do, Hana finished rather quickly and was once again left to her own entertainment which somehow included a strange accident just as her finger ALOMST landed on her intended answer. Intended answer as in Tamka rolled over in his sleep pushing her hand over to the red triangle. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she complained once more before continuing her merry, bored way. Hopefully she didn't fall asleep again...

I RUN THIS HERE
    FIRST ANNUAL FAIRY TAIL KAHOOT GAME!! [Event Thread] - Page 3 WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Althea
    Althea

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Althea 25th April 2018, 4:48 pm

Name: Althea Eventide
    Word Count: 513/500
    Tagged: @tagged
    Muse: x/10
    Music: N/A
    Notes: Give me extra points for using your layout .w.
    Althea was slightly surprised to see that she was now in first place, after all the legitimacy of the voice in her head was really questionable.  I mean, they didn’t come up as a very knowledgeable person with their high-pitched voice that sounded as if it should belong to a twelve-year-old girl.  Well, they did do some sort of ‘search up’ that gave her the answer.  The wizard couldn’t help but wonder what all of those other weird words meant, maybe they were just from another language.  Sinking into her chair as she thought about the issue, Althea suddenly found that she couldn’t really remember any of the words at all.  Folding her arms, she dug in farther but nothing at all came up.  Weird, I didn’t think I had such short term memory…  But her thoughts about the weird voice were disturbed when Althea saw someone get out of her chair out of the corner of her eye.

It was Leila - a relatively new member of Fairy Tail.  Well, at least a bit newer that Althea herself.  She had actually been around for a while now.  She was about to say something when the neko had already went on her way.  Sitting up in her chair, Althea wondered what kind of person she was anyways.  She hadn’t really said more than a few words to her and Leila didn’t seem like she talked to too many people at Fairy Tail.  Turning her focus back ther her own lacrima screen, Althea promised herself she would ask her on a job later.  After all, what kind of guildmate would she be if she didn’t?  Soon, the neko returned to her seat and the next question came up, Althea focusing heartily on the Kahoot.  The next question really confused her since Althea hadn’t heard of the other planets and realms other than Earthland.  Looking over the answers, she tried to ‘reason’ her way through it as she usually did.

From the little that she knew about the world, Althea knew that Riore was a country, not a planet.  That left three other options for her to analyze.  The name ‘Tetsukazu’ had nine letters in it, ‘Akuma’ had five, and ‘Nazo’ had four.  It was easy to see where things went from there, because four plus five equals nine!  Not to mention that both Nazo and Akuma had at least two letters they shared with Tetsukazu.  Surely, the wizard selected the red triangle, confident in her answer.  After finishing up the question, Althea noticed that they were on the ninth question now.  The Kahoot apparently only had twelve questions in total, so Althea was only three questions away from ‘getting her juice'.  The thought of the prize invigorated her, but then a horrifying thought came to her: what if the juice was the second place prize?  Then all the had worked for, all she had reasoned through, would all be wasted.  Null.  Althea managed to partially dismiss the thought with the notion that at least she’s bonding with her guildmates through a fun game.
    Made by ivyleaf33 of FTRP!

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Magic: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: - - -
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO 25th April 2018, 5:09 pm

Question 10/12

In this event, your characters were set on a blind date:

Infinity Hydra Gala Ball

April Fool's Event

Magnolia Festival

Valentine's Day Event

ROUND ENDS IN:

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 25th April 2018, 6:20 pm

SCOREBOARD
    Ay73 points
    Petit Chaton70 points
    Pure Hearted31 points
    Waifsicle26 points
    Flame On15 points
    ToughGuy1369 points

Fairy Tail escaped to live in Tetsukazu for about a year in exile from Earthland after becoming dark for a while. As a result, they have a hideout/temporary guild hall on the planet. And no, Rain, I will not give you extra points.

(Scored by Ivy)

Leila Moon
    Leila Moon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Leila Moon 27th April 2018, 8:46 am

LEILA MOON
    c-rank || fairy tail || post wc 629 || total wc N/A
    Leila had pretty much searched the whole of Fairy Tail guild base trying to find Haru but to no avail. She sighed audibly enough to attract the glances of a few people nearby. Once again the Joyan girl found herself standing in from the of the screen, but this time she felt utterly defeated. She had been so certain she would find him, the next time she saw him she was going to give him a piece of her mind for running out on her without a word, that was for certain. She wasn't the type to simply forgive and forget, otherwise she wouldn't have even left her home and joined the guild in the first place. No, she would definitely make him cough up an explanation and then be sure to punish him accordingly if she felt his reasons weren't good enough.

Leila crossed her arms, amber eyes staring at the screen as she awaited the next question, sure she had lost first place, but that didn't mean she was willing to give up just yet, besides second place still got a prize if she remembered correctly. However, the colour drained from her face as she read the next question, "In this event, your characters were set on a blind date:", immediately she knew what was coming, the same thing as anytime a question stumped her previously.  She went to move her hand towards the screen to select a button before they would have a chance to stop her, but alas she was too slow, her body freezing just before she could make her selection. "Goddamnit." Leila cursed to herself, sighing as she let herself relax, there was no getting out of this till they said so, that much she knew at least.

"LEILAAAAA!" The mysterious voice joyfully cheered, "Why you in such a rush to not talk to me?" it continued in a mocking tone and a small giggle. "Ugh..." Leila groaned, "You were wrong last time, you know? I'm no longer in first place, all because I trusted you..." she complained, trying to make the voice at least feel some guilt, it was after all their fault. "Awe, come on, you didn't know any better, and this time I swear I actually researched for my answer, trust me pleeeeeaaassssseeeee?" The voice begged, a few fake sniffles as it acted upset with her cold reaction. The Neko girl sighed, she really had no choice in the matter, she knew this, "Fine, tell me the answer, but I swear if you're wrong again, I will never listen to a word you say again."

"YAY!" The voice rejoiced, clearly happy that she had given in easily this time, "It's simple really, honestly you probably could have deduced it yourself, I mean a blind date makes most sense for Valentines anyway right? Don't worry, I double checked and I was right this time, I promise, but um..." The voice hesitated, as if they were unsure how to continue, "This might be the last time I ever get to speak to you so, I just want to let you know that I'm sorry for all the terrible hardships you've had to face and will have to continue to face in the future." It sounded almost sincere, could this strange voice actually feel remorse for their actions? Leila wasn't sure what to say, she didn't really understand any of it, but she would definitely do as she was told, before she could respond she could feel her body moving again, the voice was gone, possibly forever this time? The raven haired female couldn't say, she didn't even know their true motives for attempting to help her, however, she did as she was told and selected the Green Square: Valentine's Day Event.
    NOTES
    NO NOTES TODAY (₌ㅇᆽㅇ₌)
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Althea
    Althea

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Althea 27th April 2018, 5:01 pm

Word Count: x/y
    Muse: 3/10 (eheheh)
    Notes: Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, hide from vacuum cleaner, but curl into a furry donut pounce on unsuspecting person.
    Althea practically ignored the scoreboard at this point, doing nothing more than checking if she was still in first place, which she was. Sighing, she began feeling a sense of nostalgia that the Kahoot was truly almost over. Even though she had literally spent only a few hours playing the classroom game, she had put so much effort into it that it had felt more like precisely 22 days since it began. The thought of it ending was actually slightly surreal, but it was for the best. Life wouldn’t be too interesting if she just sat at a desk playing Kahoot for the rest of eternity! Stretching her arms briefly before returning them to said desk, she nodded to herself, grinning. It was fun to play, and she was only a bit less set on winning that juice. Afterall, she was in a particularly good mood.

“HEY.” A voice rang loudly in her head, causing Althea to instinctively cover her ears, although it just made the noise worse. “There’s my good mood gone.” Althea said, sighing heavily. The annoying voice was back, most likely to give her the answer to a question before it had even appeared on the screen at the front of the room. “Hey, don’t look so glum! It’s your favorite disembodied voice here for another Minecraft video!” The voice then laughed at their own joke - apparently ‘Minecraft videos’ were incredibly hilarious, although Althea had never heard of anything like them. “Hey, are you going to tell me who you are yet, voice?” She said suddenly, forgetting that the voice had already told her that she wouldn’t ever tell her. “That’s not for you to know, bub.” They said flatly, clearing their voice before continuing.

“Anyways, you may already know this but I’m here to tell you the answer since I’m too lazy to just have you figure it out yourself!” The voice laughed here hysterically, seeming even more bubbly than before. “Sorry,” It said, having trouble breathing. “I had too many fudge popsicles. Anyways, the answer to the question is the ‘Valentine’s Event’. All I did was search up the event name and find the event thread. Easy peasy, and a bit self explanatory. I had to wonder who this one was made by.” It giggled, somehow expecting that Althea could know who it was referring to. “Anyways, just letting you know ahead of time but you’ll be forgetting about me once your finished with the Kahoot. I don’t want to mess with anything, you know?”

Althea was about to respond to this when she suddenly felt the voice’s presence abruptly leave. Right on time, the question came up, and Althea simply selected the green square, hoping that the voice wasn’t being entirely serious. She sat back into her chair, realizing that she hadn’t even asked its name, which was kind of inconsiderate when it gave her so many answers.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 27th April 2018, 5:44 pm

Question 11/12

What was the name of Heero's first exceed?

Rose

Haru

Ken

Garfield

ROUND ENDS IN:

YOUR RP POST CAN GO HERE, OR YOU CAN JUST DELETE THIS PART AND WRITE THE POST BELOW THIS TEMPLATE.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 27th April 2018, 8:58 pm

SCOREBOARD
    Ay81 points
    Petit Chaton79 points
    Pure Hearted31 points
    Waifsicle26 points
    Flame On15 points
    ToughGuy1369 points

Hey, nice job you guys :') It's almost over, mmkay? Just a little more to go. Sorry to kill your muse like this - lots changes will be made in the future, I promise. Anyways, yeah, it was the Valentine's Day event. Not the most successful thing that's happened, but hey, fun stories came out of it.

(Scored by Ivy)

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 28th April 2018, 9:37 am

Haru had actually crept off during the game while everyone was distracted, especially Leila. He had gotten emotional at the Basilisk Fang question and decided to run off to the basement. He was currently sitting near his grandfather's frozen crystal form. Just talking to himself. Silent tears formed in his eyes as he just wandered around the basement for no general reason.

"I'll make them pay....." he said to himself as he thought of Basilisk Fang, and all the pain they'd inflicted upon his family. While he'd never met a mage from that guild before, he knew they were somewhere up in Mt. Hakobe. Although that wasn't very specific. Poisoning his mother, capturing her and doing god knows what. Battling against his grandfather, tormenting his Great Aunt; Kanix. Even keeping Aunt Rita from being able to come home, not to mention kidnapping a child from the guild and raising it as their own. All of this was common knowledge. But Haru was to far gone in his emotions to really care about any of it.

The only thing he cared about was vengeance now.

"I'll just destroy them..." he said as he wiped his tears away with two fingers from both eyes. "Since everyone is so disappointed in me...always picking on me for being annoying, I'll do something worth while." he said as he balled up a fist and stared at it. Soon, Leila had come downstairs as he smelled her coming down; when she popped up through the basement stairway, he hid behind bookcases. Moving with stealth to avoid her line of sight; when she finally left, he actually sighed in relief. Leila....he cared for her so much; and didn't want her to see him this way. "I'm sorry Leila." he said, not really wanting to interact with or communicate with anyone right now. Maybe not even his sensei, Noheme.

He would then turn his back and put his hands in his pockets, deciding to just find a chair and sit somberly, staring at nothing in particular as his thoughts of self loathing and guilt only intensified by the moment. Folding both of his hands into a thinking position, he rested his chin on them as a dark look began to cross his face slowly.  

× Bio
    × Magic

FIRST ANNUAL FAIRY TAIL KAHOOT GAME!! [Event Thread] - Page 3 Rose

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 28th April 2018, 8:45 pm

Once again, another question appeared on the guild's screens. 'What was the name of Heero's first exceed?'
    Heero... For what seemed the thousandth time that day the name of her former guild master and mentor had been brought up. And in all honesty, it was rather depressing to her. He was after all the one who had welcomed Hana into the guild and comforted her when her angst became too much for the small silvernette to possibly bear.
    At the time, one of her eyes had been a deep pool of crimson red, and she was ashamed of it. Heero was the first human to see the eye she so desperately hid behind a patch, and he didn't care.
    Rather, he took her under his wing and pushed her to do many jobs beyond her rank, urging and forcing her to become a stronger person very quickly. And in all those times, there always seemed to be a certain one of Heero's friends that was always there with the two, supporting not just her, but the BOTH of them as well.
    It was the exceed Garfield. An orange furred, green eyed puss who was known for his unique CATch phrase "Aye".
    He was so encouraging with a flare of confidence that Hana couldn't help but to be inspired. Hana couldn't quite remember what had happened to Garfield, but it was near the time where Heero had begun dissapearing that Garfield too dissapeared. And in his place, Rose took on the role of Heero's trusted companion. Unlike a Ginger red, like Tamka, Rose's fur shared the same color as Hana's once blood red eye. Her own eyes were dark in color, dark enough that Hana couldn't ever tell if they were brown or black.
    Hana never really had anything against the rosey exceed- she was often kind and calm with a serious attitude, and enjoyed peaceful activities such as chess. Yet, there would often be moments where Hana found herself looking at Rose and thinking about how she was sad that Garfield hadn't been there to share those moments as well as he was, indeed, an old friend. Or at last that's what Hana would consider him to be to her.
    Fluttering her eyelashes at the screen that she had been staring at for quite a bit, Hana brought herself back to her senses, and pressed the green square on the screen.
    'Would've been more ironic if they made the answer the orange circle.'
    She thought in dismay, but in the end allowed it as it for one wasn't a big deal and two, his eyes were green anyways so she guessed that it worked in it's own... Special... Way.
    After submitting her answer, Hana pushed her chair out, not really catching the attention of her ginger companion as he was indeed still napping. She needed a break, she thought, and there was somebody she had been meaning to visit after the discovery of them. It would be quite a bit until her fellow guildmates answered the question anyway, so she might as well as this person was in the guild hall as well.
    The light tapping of her footsteps' echoes could be heard as she traveled down the sets of stone stairs, leading down to a particular room. It was a dark room, that eventually brightened up the further in she traveled. And then, there she saw it.
    A huge crystal sat within the center of the basement, and inside- Heero Reyold.
    Heaving another sigh, Hana traveled wistfully towards the encased bluenette. A longing look sparked her cerulean eyes, missing the adventures those two shared and thinking of how they could have had more. She didn't even bother to observe her surroundings, speaking to the man that had risen her up in hopes that he could hear her.
    "Hey Heero... It's been a while. Um- I'm closer to becoming an A rank. I know you would've expected me to already be at that level by now though. I just wanted to stop by and say hey. Take care." Caressing the stone, Hana turned on her heels and began making her way back up towards the room that the event was being held in. Even if she didn't get a good place, she was looking forward to celebrating the victory of her fellow guildmates who had placed well.

(OOC: HAH! PUNS! And I told you I would put more words into this post. Mwahahahahahaha. ☆w☆
    May or may not make my last post the equivalent of a college essay in terms of word count.)

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Leila Moon
    Leila Moon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Leila Moon 29th April 2018, 1:21 am

LEILA MOON
    c-rank || fairy tail || post wc 516 || total wc N/A
    Leila tapped her nails in quick succession against the desk as she waited anxiously for the next question. She had given up on attempting to find the allusive red haired boy, he would show up eventually anyway. For now she would just give her undivided attention to the game at hand, this kahoot event. Her amber eyes glanced at the screen, seeing the next question pop up and read over it carefully, "What was the name of Heero's first exceed?". Heh, this would be easy enough to find out on her own, after all the people of fairy tail spoke highly of this man, there was even a small shrine like thing in the basement of him. Although, she hadn't heard much about his exceed, the Joyan girl quickly reading over the possible answers. Well it definitely wasn't Rose, so the red triangle could be ruled out quickly, and she was fairly certain Haru hadn't been named after the man's exceed, so it was not the blue diamond either. That just left a fifty-fifty chance between Ken and Garfield.

Well there were plenty of ways she could find out, and more than enough time to do so. Therefore Leila decided to take her time, slowly walking down to the encased Heero, she noticed another member caressing the stone and speaking as if the man could hear her. No doubt the question had hit her and other members hard, she had never met him so she didn't feel anything other than the need to find the answer, but she could at least understand how it felt to lose someone you care for deeply. She stepped carefully into the shadows to avoid the letting the girl notice that the Neko had been watching her, waiting for her to return up the stairs before strolling over to see if there was a clue. Sure enough as she had suspected there was more than enough information on the man, including his trusty exceed, Garfield.

Turning her heel she headed back towards the stairs, stopping just before taking the second step up. Did she hear something just now? Her cat ears twitched as she quickly glanced around the room before shaking her head, she must have just imagined it. Leila quick made her way back up to the main hall, walking over to her screen and pressing the The Green Square: Garfield as her answer before sitting down on the desk and transforming into her cat form, she stretched out her paws, before curling up into a tight black ball and closing her eyes as she thought about everything that had been happening recently. She had no doubt in her mind that her father would eventually manage to track her down and drag her back to Joya, especially after joining a guild as famously known as Fairy Tail. Therefore she decided today would be the last day she relaxed, after the event was over she was going to have to solely focus on her goals if she wanted any chance of achieving them before the time came for her to return.
    NOTES
    NO NOTES TODAY (₌ㅇᆽㅇ₌)
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Althea
    Althea

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Althea 29th April 2018, 4:41 pm

Word Count: 515/500
    Muse: 5/10 (Recovering after working on my magic for a bit)
    Notes: Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, hide from vacuum cleaner, but curl into a furry donut pounce on unsuspecting person.
    Althea was still a bit hung up on the weird voice in her head when the scoreboard came up on the large lacrima screen.  She tilted her head slightly to the side, obviously a bit confused.  She barely paid any attention to the scoreboard before, especially on the last question, but she had previously noticed that she was meant to be three points above her competition, so her score should be at eighty-two points.  But it wasn’t.  Instead, the wizard’s score was only at eighty-one points, so she must’ve messed up on something.  Narrowing her eyes, she tried to compare how she performed on the last question with the other ones where her score didn’t increase the amount it usually did.  Nothing came off as being incredibly obvious, but then she remembered how the voice had apologised for the reduction.  Althea frowned, wondering how it could affect her score, and how it knew the question before Althea even read it.  She sighed, just hoping the voice wouldn’t mess up anymore, juice was on the line here!

Soon, the next question appeared on the screen located at the front of the room, although Althea was half-expecting it would be more difficult.  After all, it was the second to last question, and difficulty was meant to ramp up with each one.  The wizard shrugged, maybe it was just her who thought they were easy.  Focusing her attention on the question, Althea began working her way through it.  She was about to select ‘Rose’ since the flowers are red, but then she realized that roses can in other colors too.  Orange, yellow, purple, so that ruled the red triangle out along with the orange circle.  But, she couldn’t remember having ever heard of a blue rose, so Althea’s attention was brought to the blue diamond and green square.  Staring at the blue box for a solid second, the young girl’s expression was one of shock.  Haru was an exceed?!  How in the world did that work, transformation magic?  Althea shot a quick glance at Haru, who just happened to be sitting right next to her.  Nothing about him screamed ‘cat’, but you could never know with people.

Able to tear her focus from the ‘revelation’, she had to decide between the answers ‘Haru’ and ‘Garfield’.  Haru’s name shared only one letter with ‘diamond’, the shape that contained it, while Garfield shared three letters with ‘square’.  Therefore, the answer was the green square, which Althea quickly selected.  Taking a nervous sip out of her juice box, the wizard tried to not think too much about Haru ‘being an exceed’, but it was actually rather difficult.  After all, he didn’t look or smell anything like a cat, and Althea knew the scent of exceeds enough to distinguish it from those of humans.  She placed the juice box down, noting that it was nearly done with.  Maybe she should take another break from the Kahoot to refuel?  Eventually, the wizard decided to just stay put, the game would be over soon and then she would drink the juice she won.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Magic: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: - - -
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO 30th April 2018, 6:51 pm

Question 12/12

This former guild was named after a PK group in the anime Sword Art Online:

Laughing Coffin

Grim Heresy

Titan's Hand

Tartarus

ROUND ENDS IN:

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 30th April 2018, 6:58 pm

SCOREBOARD
    Ay90 points
    Petit Chaton88 points
    Waifsicle34 points
    Pure Hearted31 points
    Flame On15 points
    ToughGuy1369 points

Garfield was the correct answer...! Idk what else to say, heh. LAST QUESTION YEET.

(Scored by Ivy)

Leila Moon
    Leila Moon

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Leila Moon 1st May 2018, 4:53 am

LEILA MOON
    c-rank || fairy tail || post wc 513 || total wc N/A
    Finally the last question, it all came down to this. Leila looked up at the score chart, she was still in second and far enough that she was definitely going to keep her position, she considered just avoiding answering all together, there was slim chance that her opponent 'Ay' would lose enough points in this round for her to claim first. Then again, it was always possible, so she shouldn't give up hope too soon. The Joyan girl scanned the question on the screen with her amber eyes, "This former guild was named after a PK group in the anime Sword Art Online:"

What did this mean? She waited for the mysterious voice to show up, it always did when she was confused, this Helen had been doing her best to help her after all. Although why she was still uncertain about. She watched as the seconds ticked by, tapping the desk impatiently, soon the seconds turned into minutes, the timer ticking away on the screen in front of her. There were only five minutes left on the clock, just what could be taking Helen so long to come to her aid? She had mentioned something about possibly being the last time they'd speak last time, but she'd just sort of grown used to it now. Leila's left eye twitched as she grew irritated, she'd just got used to this thing controlling her actions and now they just up and left? Well screw it, she didn't need anyone, let alone some freaky, mysterious voice that no one else seemed to hear. Not to mention she was frozen during all of it and no one seemed to even notice, at all, like everything was perfectly fine.

The Neko girl let her rage get the better of her as she slammed her fist against the desk, earning her a few confused and concerned looks from her guild mates and guests nearby. She quickly composed herself, pretending that nothing was wrong, she would definitely need some air after this. Maybe the stress of the game had just been getting to her, it felt like an eternity since it had started after all. Leila took a deep breath, letting the air settle deep within her lungs before slowly exhaling, her calm demeanor completely returning. Her eyes glanced up to see the timer had just over two minutes left. Damnit, she'd spent far too much time waiting around and no where near enough actually finding the answer. There wasn't even enough left to go hunt down the correct response, meaning she would just have to guess.

She read over the possible answers, still without even a hint or clue as to what the answer should be. Maybe there was information somewhere on an old guild that had disbanded somewhere within the guild files, but there was no way she'd find the answer and make it back within just a mere couple minute. With a small sigh, Leila hit the button representing a triangle, selecting Red Triangle: Laughing Coffin all she could do now was pray she'd guessed right.
    NOTES
    NO NOTES TODAY (₌ㅇᆽㅇ₌)
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 1st May 2018, 4:58 pm

Hana was happy when she found herself in the next place. In fact, she celebrated with a victory dance and swung Tamka around the room like an eagle. It was a truly glorious sight to behold for any on lookers veiwing from the outside perspective.
    Plopping back down in her spot, Hana went ahead and read the next question on the screen.
    'This former guild was named after a PK group in the anime Sword Art Online:'
    Pk? Sword Art Online? What the he'll was that?
    Shrugging in response Hana went to press a random buttong when she all of a sudden face planted, falling once more into a black void.
    "NOOOOOOO! NOT YOU AGAIN!" She screamed in frustration at the blomde that once again appeared.
    "Hell yeah. Listen I know this o-"
    "NO. YOU DONT. YOU HAD THE LAST ONE WRONG!"
    Hana cut off the strange blonde, expressing her emotions very vividly.
    "It's Laughing Coffin. And you'll answer whether you want to or not because AGAIN: I control you."
    Now she just sounded like a controlling warlord. Sighing, Hana allowed herself to once again be swallowed by empty blackness before waking up in the guild hall. AGAIN.
    How many naps was she gonna take that day? She honestly had no idea. Looking at the red triangle deeming to be 'Laughing Coffin', Hana heaved a deep sigh. She knew that trusting the strange girl from her dreams once more was a bad idea, but everybody deserved second chances. Right? Shaking her head in defeat, Hana layed her finger on the red triangle. Her answer was now carved in stone and there was no coming back from that. She just hoped that the answer was right.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Althea
    Althea

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Althea 1st May 2018, 5:00 pm

Word Count: 517/500
    Muse: 4/10
    Notes: GG.
    Althea couldn’t help but smile to herself once she saw she remained first on the leaderboard, still two points above her competition.  All she had to do now was answer the last question and the juice was hers!  She took a deep breath thinking back to all the things she had learned during the Kahoot.  But then she realized that she didn’t even really remember anything from the questions besides “shapes”, “colors”, and “weird voice”.  The wizard couldn’t help laughing softly to herself, finding it amusing that she didn’t find anything else worth remembering.  After all, she didn’t really pay attention to the questions as a whole, only parts to find her answer.  But, maybe after this question during the distribution of the awards the one called “Petit Chaton”’s identity would finally be revealed to her.  Whoever that was, they put up quite a good fight against Althea’s masterful skills at Kahoot, having been tied with for more than half the game.  But, they weren’t quite enough, because the young girl would be the one taking home juice.

In no time at all, the final question appeared on the board, causing Althea to end her extensive thinking and focusing on her current task.  The question was asking about a guild that was disbanded which was named after something in “Sword Art Online”, although Althea had zero idea what that part of the question could be referring to.  In fact, she half expected the voice to show up again and give her the answer for this one.  But, after waiting a few moments it was clear that it wasn’t coming, most likely giving Althea the chance to finish the Kahoot on her own skill.  It wasn’t like she wanted the weird voice to come again to simply give her answers, in fact Althea was fairly glad about the way things ended up as.  She wanted to earn first place, not have it handed to her as if she couldn’t possibly even try to do it herself.  Anyways, the wizard had to reason through the last question on her own, so she fell into her usual system of doing things.

Althea’s attention was mostly taken up by the phrase Sword Art Online, so she decided to simply use that to find her answer.  In the first word of it - sword - the letter ‘o’ was shared only with “Laughing Coffin”, the second word sharing a letter with three of the options, and the final one also sharing a letter with three.  Since this was the last question of the Kahoot and Althea was aiming to be in first place, Laughing Coffin was the only one that could possibly be the answer due to it being the ‘one’ out of four to share a letter with sword.  Also, swords were just plain cool, although the wizard had never really used one herself.  So, Althea selected the red triangle and simply lounged in her chair until the event ended.  Taking one last sip of her juice, she emptied the box completely and put it down next her her computer.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:39 am