Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Batty Chupacabras {Althea//America || Job}

Althea
    Althea

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Eater of Dreams
    Position : Shitposter
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Mura Kensho
    Experience : 3,920

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Batty Chupacabras {Althea//America || Job} Empty Batty Chupacabras {Althea//America || Job}

Post by Althea 23rd March 2018, 5:52 pm

Job Info:

Althea Eventide ❆ Fairy Tail ❆ D Rank

Althea walked up the rocky path towards Mountain Village, gazing around frivolously.  The white aspens littered the landscape, appearing to be small golden dots on the distant horizon.  Lichen and moss were draped across the exposed stone of the mountains.  Wild flowers grew out of crevices in bunches, adding a splash of color to the landscape.  The general area felt distant, solitary, and lonesome to Althea, but it managed to fill her with a flaring warmth.  These were the mountains she had grown up in, and it brought about a wave of nostalgia to see them again.  Althea hadn’t lived in that particular area, but the vegetation was the same as where she came from.  Grinning to herself, Althea continued along the beaten path, noting that the village wasn’t high enough to be located on the snow covered peaks, but still were a bit colder than the base of the mountain.
    Soon, the wizard arrived at Mountain Village, relatively surprised to not see a single soul on the streets of the town.  The buildings there had very cottage-like architecture, built with stone as a foundation and strong planks of wood.  The entire village seemed incredibly homely, but at the same time forsaken.  It didn’t really bother her, so she just disregarded the whole fact.  Wandering around, slowly becoming more and more impatient, Althea looked for a house that seemed to have people in it.  “Hello?”  She traveled through the streets, alleys, and even in the gutters (she only stuck her head in).  But, all of the homes had their windows closed with their blinds shut tightly.  She ended up resorting to trying to open doors, finding that apparently everyone had bolted theirs shut.  I don’t really feel like breaking down doors…  Now absolutely bored out of her mind, Althea’s patience ran out, “WHERE IS EVERYONE?”  she yelled at the top of her voice.
    Suddenly, the frantic sound of hammering echoed through the village, a door creaking open slowly.  Althea, letting out a short lived sigh of relief, ran over to the house.  There, she saw the hesitant face of a young woman gazing out of the dark abode.  “Hiya!  Are you the one who posted this job?”  Pulling out a battered sheet of paper from her pocket, Althea held it out towards the woman.
    Tensley, the villager reached for the paper, taking it to inspect it closer.  “Er, y-yes.  This is the notice the whole village put up.  I’m glad you’re finally here.”
    Eyes widening, Althea turned around, looking about their silent surroundings.  “So the entire village is my employer?  I sure am glad I didn’t break down that door…”
    Opening the door completely, the woman opened the door completely, sunlight shining upon her features.  Straightened chestnut hair reached past her bosom, expression laden with suspicion.  It was rather obvious that she didn’t quite buy that this young girl was ready to take on the job.  “Are you here with anyone else, like someone older?”
    Althea turned once more, nodding crisply.  “Oh yeah, my partner should be here anytime now.”

511/1250 || Post 1 || @America Braide; || OOC: --
    Template (c) Izayuki

Last edited by RainCalamity on 24th March 2018, 3:32 pm; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Silvia
    Silvia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : The Doll's Puppet
    Position : None
    Experience : 3,255

Batty Chupacabras {Althea//America || Job} Empty Re: Batty Chupacabras {Althea//America || Job}

Post by Silvia 23rd March 2018, 8:48 pm

Opening My Eyes
    words: 416/1250. tag: @RainCalamity. notes: boop
    Mer was walking towards the top of a mountain as she tried to look around for the so-called village she found in her job application. It was a beautiful area however with many beautiful flowers scattered around the village. Mer was amazed by how open it was compared to her closed-off village in the mystical forest. As she looked at the view she realized that she had to be somewhere. As she stood up from the ground she tripped and fell in front of a girl. The girl had some sort of greenish hair. Mer had expected this to be her fellow guild member but yet she saw no guild mark. She looked up and down at the girl as she eyed the guild mark on Mer's neck and gasped at the sight. She seemed to know who Mer was as she dragged her along the pathway and up to a sign. As she pointed to it she said, "Are you supposed to be here for a job? You know the one about the chupacabras?" As she let go of Mer, she nodded in reply as the girl pointed towards the left and said, "This way!"

It took only but a few moments for Mer and the green haired girl to get to the village. Mer only heard silence which was odd since the notice seemed like a big thing. She expected people to be frantic but it was oddly quiet as if everyone was whisked away by a mysterious force. It was like everyone was dead but then the girl who had been leading Mer whispered to her and said, "Everyone is in a safe house we created to protect us from the chupacabras. We have been waiting for you and it seems like your other partner is here. Let me lead you there so they know you're with me." When the girl went to the door of the safehouse, she knocked on the door in a weird pattern. Once she did this a woman opened the door and waved both of them to come in. There Mer saw a girl sitting at a table with blond hair. As she sat down she noticed a guild mark that was visible through her dress. As she looked the girl up and down, she took out her hand for a handshake and said, "Hello, I'm America Braide but you can call me Mer. I'm here for the job which I'm guessing you are here for as well?"

Althea
    Althea

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Batty Chupacabras {Althea//America || Job} Empty Re: Batty Chupacabras {Althea//America || Job}

Post by Althea 24th March 2018, 1:41 pm

The house was dingy, and would’ve been dark too if not for a few villagers who had removed the blinds on the windows.  The floors were made up of cobblestone, serving as an insulator for the chilly temperatures of the region.  Noting that there was no fire, but a fireplace, Althea briefly observed the villagers present.  Turning towards the door as it opened, Althea blinked curiously at the incoming girls, immediately noticing the redhead’s magical signature.  It wasn’t similar to anything she had sensed before, but it wasn’t like the wizard had experienced many types of magic before.  She was accustomed to ice, snow, and wind magic, and saw a few other types in passerbys, but this one was rather unique.  It reminded Althea of a ‘tamed feral’, which was all she could pinpoint it as at all.  But not dwelling on it too long, she simply shrugged it off, grinning as the young girl greeted her.  Meeting her hand with a slightly too tight handshake, Althea shook Mer’s hand rigorously.
    “Hey, I’m Althea - but just Thea’s fine too!  Nice to meet ya, Mer!  And yeah, I am here to hunt some choopucabruhs!”  she said, horribly butchering ‘chupacabra’.  This prompted the brown-haired woman to shake her head in disappointment, sitting across from the wizard.  Turning to her, Althea got up from the chair, approaching her surely.  “Alright!  I’ll be off now!  Which way are the monsters?”
    “Erm, don’t you want details on what the job entails?”  Blinked in realization, Althea reclaimed her seat at the table, setting her gaze squarely on the woman.  Clearing her throat, they began speaking, “I’m Masil, the owner of a large, boisterous tavern in town, that is until those monsters began attacking people.”  Her hands clenched, shaking in fury.  “Not only did business leave, but when the corpses began appearing…”  Masil was visually distressed at this point, her words beginning to slur, “Whoever went to the peak of the mountain has never come back since then.  You're here to defeat them and make sure they never take anyone ever again.”
    Previously, Althea just wanted to punch something cool, as simple as that.  Part of the reason she pursued her dream of becoming an ultra-powerful wizard was to see and meet interesting people and things, traversing the whole world and discovering many secrets.  But now, she had more of a purpose on top of seeing a chupacabra.  She would defeat all of them, for the sake of her employer, the entirety of Mountain Village!  Althea didn’t take the well being of her contacts, no, of anyone lightly.

944/1250 || Post 2 || @America Braide. || OOC: --
    Template (c) Izayuki

Last edited by RainCalamity on 25th March 2018, 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Silvia
    Silvia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : The Doll's Puppet
    Position : None
    Experience : 3,255

Post by Silvia 24th March 2018, 4:32 pm

Opening My Eyes
    words: completed. tag: @RainCalamity. notes: boop

Mer had figured out her partner's name was Thea which was pretty cool. Other than that it seemed like the place was pretty boring. Everyone had seemed tense as though they had seen a ghost. Mer looked down at the ground as the brown-haired woman explained to them that the job was serious and should be taken seriously. Within the tone of the lady was a spiteful feeling that made Mer believe she was second-guessing the guild members for being so young. Thea, however, did not sense this and seemed to be confident which made Mer smile to see someone as outgoing as Mer. It was so weird to be around someone that was near the same age as Mer.

As the lady finished up Mer went outside to where she asked Thea to follow her. As they went to the front entrance Mer felt a slight tingle around her body as though something was wrong. Mer couldn't put her finger on it but there was something different about the area. As Mer looked up she saw that it was dark, but yet Mer and Thea had not even been in the shelter for that long. As Mer prepared for the danger she yelled out, "Whoever is out there come out now, I know you are there so don't test me." With a slight tingle Mer felt a magic force around her, but yet it was odd. It was as though it came out of thin air.

With that strange suspicion, Mer heard a deep voice that belonged to a man that said, "Clever girl...I'm surprised someone so young could sense me. Sadly your youth will end soon." As the man said this a dark figure appeared in the veil of the night sky. As Mer got closer she realized that wasn't a man at all. It was some sort of ancient creature that scowled at her. She then gulped as she asked Aponee, the butterfly deity, about the creature. She then informed Mer of what the creature was as she talked through Mer's body allowing Thea to listen. The vampire then said to Mer, "Oh so you know about the animal deities of Fantagia now do you. I can tell you escaped and I'm guessing you left your poor family behind, a wah." Mer then clenched her fist as she ran towards the vampire. He then brought out of thin air 2 dog-like creatures with sharp teeth. Mer gulped as she backed up, but then whispered into the ear of Thea, "Go fight the dogs while I go for the vampire. I trust you will beat them. Now please distract them."

With that Mer disappeared into the darkness as she looked at Althea. From the wall behind the vampire, Mer jumped him but he seemed to be too quick as he scratched her away. Mer looked down at the wound and felt lucky that the wound wasn't too deep and called out to the rune of the wolf. As she did this her rune on her head glowed as the runes of the wolf glowed on the hands and feet out Mer. After the rune hit her hand celestial shells of paws formed on her hands and feet. As the wolf tried to attack her with his fangs the rune of the wolf blocked her as a part of it fizzled away. She was ready to fight it and clapped her two paws together as they glowed with light. With one swift move, she kicked the vampire in the face with a roundhouse kick then a front kick. With a flip, she slammed the paw attached to her hand on top of his head and finished it off with a job. When she jabbed him he ran straight into a wall, but something was strange, he smiled with laughter as he said, "Hahaha, that's all you can do? I expected someone blessed by the Fantagia deities would at least be strong enough to beat me. Well, now its time to actually try."

As he said this he dashed straight towards Mer and slashed twice. The first slashed destroyed her wolf rune and the second slash was straight across her face. Becoming angry Mer stood up with determination and the vampire smirked and said, "Your turn..." As Mer's rune at the top of her head glowed, a pulsating light coming from the rune of the butterfly on her back glowed. As the rune of the butterfly touched her hands she grew 2 butterfly wings. She smirked as she said, "Time to say good night..." As she said this her wings glowed as a gust of wind flew outwards with 10 gales of wind that went straight for the vampire. He screamed as each gale hit him. As all of them went straight through him he gasped as a soul came flying out towards the night sky.

With that, the site of the vampire vanished and the night skied cleared as the regular sky came back. She then looked over to Thea wondering what they should do next since the threat had been killed.

Althea
    Althea

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Althea 26th March 2018, 10:43 am

After the brown-haired woman finished, Althea needed to persuasion to leave the villager’s safehouse, rearing to begin climbing the mountain.  But as the duo exited the house, the foreign magic filled the air, prompted the wizard to look for the source.  The villagers quickly closed the cottage door, hoping that the two young girls could sort out the ominous problem.  Althea quickly decided that they were right to retreat into the safehouse once she spotted the figure in the oddly dark sky.  She squinted, realizing quickly that the human-like being was the perpetrator of the whole ordeal.  Her eyes widened as the two dog-like creatures appeared.  “Yeah, those are the chupacabras.”  She focused her magic into her hands, ready to take on what she had been contacted to.
    Althea chose the streets of Mountain Village as her battleground, wasting no time with executing her first attack.  Summoning a snowstorm, she rose her hand briefly, only aiming to cover the one lane.  Swiftly, the snow fell, setting up for the wizard’s first move against the approaching chupacabras.  Holding out her hands, a flurry of snowballs manifested before her, floating tentatively before flying towards their targets.  With the access snow, Althea managed to summon more than she usually did, eight projectiles hitting each of the monsters.  Shaking the snow from their faces, the chupacabras growled, prepared to be more careful in their approach.  They now charged towards Althea in an unpredictable zigzagging pattern, their paths intermingling and confusing the wizard.
    Bored of just watching, she held out her right arm, a spear manifesting in no time at all.  Sprinting towards the creatures, she brought the weapon down upon the closest chupacabra, although the other lept at her, jaw erect.  Narrowly stepping out of the way, Althea earned a sizable scratch on her cheek, keeping a steady foot on the fallen dog while her gaze was on the other.  Whipping around, she swung her spear at the chupacabra, making light contact.  Struggling to their paws, Althea dealt two more quick blow to the chupacabra she had injured first, their movement ceasing. The wizard faced off with the last chupacabra, thrusting the spear into the creature’s flesh right off the bat.  Taking hold of the weapon tightly, Althea heaved the impaled creature upwards, abruptly bringing them down to a ground in a hammering fashion.
    Her spear disintegrated as the young girl realized that both chupacabras had been defeated.  I guess I’ll help out with the boss!  Running toward the sounds of combat, Althea really wanted to take on the source of the villagers’ problems.  “Hey Mer, are you here?”  She exclaimed, scanning the area for her job partner,  stumbling upon a curious but battered body.  Assuming that it was the vampire, she kicked it squarely in the face before resuming her search.

1412/1250 || Post 3 || @America Braide; || OOC: --
    Template (c) Izayuki
    Spells:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:40 am