Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Clash of Wind and Thunder

Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elemental equipment
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Clash of Wind and Thunder - Page 2 Empty Re: Clash of Wind and Thunder

Post by Quill Scorchwood 24th March 2018, 8:57 pm

Quill falls on his face, he was tripped by the gust of wind that Poko used to do it. He then said," Very funny, do you even have jewels to buy a coat or are you expecting me to pay for it." Though Quill was raise to be a gentlemen he doesn't like spending money on people he barely know or things he don't need, Stormfang then went up to Poko's leg and rubbed his head on it. It was very cute but also a sign of liking the person, soon they got to a clothing shop and Quill said,"I need to look around to find Storm a rain cloak, mind watching him for a bit while i look for one. Oh, and if you loose him or if anything bad happens I will put your head on a spike in the middle of nowhere." When he said that his face got super serious and he meant it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Clash of Wind and Thunder - Page 2 25mifd

Quill:Here
    Primary magic:Link
    Bank: Where all companion/pets can be found
    Magic Items:Paradise's Key, Forge Beetle
    Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 24th March 2018, 9:05 pm

Poko froze as Stormfang touched her, cringing a little bit and still completely terrified, but at least it was a start. Zephyr landed on her shoulder, happy things were turning out as he'd planned. "I can pay for my own things, I'm a wizard after all, I earn my own keep." Poko claimed proudly as they made their way into town. Poko stared down at the wolf drake pup, a hint of silver in her blue eyes. "Sure, I can handle it." Poko replied confidently, while inside she was completely panicking and freaking out, completely afraid of what kind of consequences would be in store for her if she failed to care for him properly. "If you see a decent, cheap coat pick it up for me and I'll pay you back when you return, I'd rather not spend too much time in town if possible." Poko finished, feeling somewhat out of place in such a populated area.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 24th March 2018, 9:35 pm

Quill looked though the store for a small rain cloak he did and it was perfected for storm because if it gets strike by lightning it will not hurt Storm. He then looked for a coat for Poko, he finds the women's coats but see that most of them are pricey and really fancy, but he sees a coat that looked like the one of a female wind mage he had met had worn. He checks the price and it was in his price range, so he bought both the cloak and coat and was off. Quill then found Poko and handed her the coat he then said,"I found this coat for you, got to say this looks like the coat of Gale, witch of the north winds. You know i met her once, gave me a whetstone that never shrinks or chips the blade." Quill was using that same whetstone this morning.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 24th March 2018, 10:05 pm

Poko blushed slightly as she took the coat from him, actually quite impressed he took the time and effort to find something which such a meaning. "Thanks." She murmured almost inaudibly, before shuffling her few items in her satchel around to make room for the large coat. It was tricky but she eventually managed to do it. She found her jewel purse while she was rummaging through and looked at Quill expectantly, "How much do I owe you?" She asked politely, definitely not wanting to be indebted to this guy. Meanwhile Zephyr had taken quite a liking to resting on Stormfang's head while they had waited for Quill to return and was continuing to perch there while they waited for their owners to finish their conversation.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 24th March 2018, 10:24 pm

Quill replied,"No need to pay me back, watching Stormfang was payment enough, shall we head off to adventure. Well that has to wait, i have to pick up my other companion. Her name is Ava and she hates waiting and new people so bewared." He then started walking back out of the town, the place they need to go is called Kraken like name so for its being some what large and have multiple splits of rivers that seem like tentacles then rivers. Quill then said to state where they have to go,"We have to head over to Kraken Lake, she should be waiting for use there and when you meet her, do not and i repeat do NOT talk to her. She is very princess like and do not like being talk to people she does not know, do i make myself clear. This is for your safety but not really my own, she wont attack me." The way he says it is like she is another wizard or something.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 24th March 2018, 11:26 pm

Poko eyed Quill suspiciously, as if looking after the fluffy pet was worth the cost of the coat. He wasn't even any trouble at all. Poko continued to listen to Quill drone on about something. 'Another companion? I wonder what makes them so scary?' She wondered to herself. A world of possibilities fluttering through her mind, she wasn't even listening about where they were going. She was too stubborn to ask him to repeat himself, not that it really mattered, she could just follow Quill anyway and she'd find out soon enough. "Ok then, let's go!" Poko exclaimed when he finally finished droning on, she had barely listened to anything he'd said, her eyes flashed purple in excitement at the idea of finally being out of the town again. She honestly didn't care as long as there were minimal people, and what was one more companion to their already crowded gang?
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 27th March 2018, 9:04 am

Once they reach Kraken lake, there was a old run down home near it. It seemed no one had lived in it for quite some time now, the roof had fallen in, the paint chipped away, moss was growing on one side, and there was a massive hole in one of the walls. Quill then shouted,"AVA, come out im back and i brought someone with me for you to meet." After that loud stomps can be heard coming from the abandon home, then a large creator comes out looking like it is ready to fight anything, then Quill said,"Ava, I missed you girl, you been eating well or have you just been eating the moss." Quill rubbed his head with Ava's but then Ava looked at Poko, she didn't like new people so she looked at Poko and growled at her.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 27th March 2018, 4:12 pm

Poko was struck by awe at the magnificent creature before her, the scales shimmering in the sunlight. She had seen many magical creatures during her travels, but never something so majestic. She continued to stare for a while before realising it was growling in her direction. 'Eep.' She squeaked as Zephyr quickly flew towards Stormfang, as if he was going to protect the bunny from the big bad drake before them. In Poko's panic she quickly formed a shield of wind around her, as a precautionary measure before finally drawing her reddish-orange eyes away from Ava and towards Quill, she stared at him as if asking what the hell should she do, too afraid to actually ask. She shifted herself into a fighting stance, ready to rumble if necessary although she seriously hoped it wouldn't as she was trying to not piss off Quill and she was certain if she hurt this 'Ava' he would probably yell at her.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 27th March 2018, 7:18 pm

" Ava be nice, she probably haven't seen your kind before, you are very beautiful. Come on, shrink down so she can hold you." Ava shrinks down into a adorable version of herself and jump up into Quill's arms, she then nuzzles her head into Quill's chin then looked at Poko," Okay, now slowly but without fear, pet her, not to fast nor slow. Giant cleaner Drake are very fancy and are fancy, they're treated like royalty in their colonies and the reason why is because they are the few drakes that are allow to clean dragons and higher dragonoid beast." Ava looks like she might bite Poko if she get even close to her or her master.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 27th March 2018, 7:38 pm

Poko thought it odd that someone that cleaned others would consider themselves royalty but she held her tongue not wanting to upset the drake. To be completely honest, in her small form Ava was utterly adorable and if Quill hadn't told her otherwise she would have scooped up and cuddled the beast then and there. Instead she reached out carefully towards the adorable drake held in Quill's hands but before she could touch it a large breeze picked up next to Poko causing her to flinch. It was Zephyr, upon seeing that Ava was now smaller and less of a threat he felt inclined to leap from his safe position behind Stormfang and straight onto Ava's head, nuzzling into her.

"Ah... Zeph... That's probably not smart..." Poko stammered, hoping her beloved familiar wouldn't trigger Ava's attitude. Zephyr looked back down at the drake as he sat on her head, trying to figure out if that was anger or just surprise in the drake's eyes that were staring back at him. He quickly decided he had made a bad decision and leapt off, quickly hiding behind Stormfang for protection again. Poko sighed, face palming internally before looking back at Ava who seemed disgusted by Zephyr, eyeing him up like she wanted to snap at him. Still Quill had said it was okay to touch her now so Poko stretched out, petting the top of her head, brushing her hand down her back. It was so magical, her eyes shone a bright purple as her excitement grew inside her. It was like the first time she touched Zephyr, there was just something about these creatures that she had to know more about.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 27th March 2018, 8:17 pm

Ava snapped at the rabbit trying to get it off her head, then the master of it touched her. She didn't like that the rabbit thing was touching her so she lightly bites Poko then bit her even harder, this is due to her strange rabbit. Quill looks at Ava and Ava rolls onto her back and stretches out for a belly rub. Quill rubs her belly and says," Sorry, forgot to say the she is very smart and can conduct that you were Zephyr's master, she bit you like that because she is mad that you can not control your partner so well. Don't worry she was like that with Stormfang when we first got him, he drives her nuts and they tend to fight a lot. Now then, did she break the skin or is it just a normal nip?" Quill had had Stormfang a year less the Ava and Ava has been a very loyal friend to Quill.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 27th March 2018, 8:31 pm

"OW!" Poko exclaimed out of pain, "For her information, Zephyr is my friend and ally, I don't control him, he doesn't control me. We just sort of ended up travelling together." She explained in a huff, cradling her sore hand in the other as she examined it, there was a trickle of blood dripping from where Ava's teeth had managed to break through her skin. For something so upset about someone's 'PET' not being controlled, she sure was hypocritical. Poko shoved her wounded hand in Quill's face "Does this answer your question?" She scoffed rudely, "Not like it matters, it'll heal quickly anyway." She finished and sure enough as the air swirled around Poko the slight cut in her hand slowly disappeared, leaving only a trace of dried blood on her soft skin. "And you..." Poko started as she turned to glare at Zephyr, Stop causing trouble, geez." to which the purple and white creature simply huddled up to Stormfang more, a hint of guilt in his purple eyes.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 27th March 2018, 8:42 pm

" Well as i said, she is like royalty as in she acts spoiled sometimes, though i don't tell her what to do. She is very smart and can even hold up a long conversation with you, not only that but can also be very loving once you get to know her more." Quill smiled at Ava and she seemed to smile back then goes back for more belly rubs."Her underbelly is very soft and fluffy, like a cloud of bubbles and love. Oh, do you want to rub her belly, you got tobe quick because once that rubbing stops she will bite anyone that isn't me." Quill kept rubbing her belly and she seems to really like it, it is mainly because the hairs on her belly scratches the scales on her belly which feels really good for her.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 27th March 2018, 9:05 pm

"I think I'll pass." Poko replied, looking slightly bored and saddened now. Well looks like she wasn't making a new friend today, she concluded before looking around at the location more. That's when she felt it, a strange feeling, the air around her wasn't moving naturally anymore and her and Zephyr weren't the cause. She glanced around trying to figure out the exact location the strange air current was originating from, Zephyr however was already staring straight off into the far distance, not even flinching. Poko noticed him staring, he was never wrong about these sorts of things, so that must be where. Something told Poko they should stay away from whatever it was. "Hey Quill, let's get moving." She calmly said, so quietly it was almost a whisper, before turning to walk briskly in the opposite direction to where Zephyr had been staring. The purple and white rabbit-like creature took this as his queue to bound over onto Poko's shoulder, Poko turned around hoping Quill and the others were following her. They might necessarily get along but she still considered them friends, sort of, regardless they didn't deserve to be put in more danger than necessary.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 27th March 2018, 9:24 pm

Quill nodded and started walking with Poko, she seemed a little uneased about something but it didn't matter. Ava the hopped onto Poko's head and takes a nap, it seems that Ava finds her hair soft and she normally sleeps on soft things. Quill then said,"Ah, she likes your hair, took her a month for her to get that close to me though she probably wants to sleep on something soft right now. I wouldn't want to wake her up, she might claw the hell out of you, trust me she might be a very heavy sleeper but if you touch her she will wake up and bite and scratch the hell out of the person who woke her up. Stormfang learned that lesson the hard way."

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 27th March 2018, 10:22 pm

"Alright." Poko responded emotionlessly, as if she wasn't paying attention. Under normal circumstances Poko would probably have had something to say about the drake in her hair but she was far too preoccupied with whatever was behind them. She let the little cleaning drake take refuse in her hair for now, allowing it to curl up on top of her head. Zephyr gave it a funny look, before going back to being concerned with Poko. Unfortunately in her hurry to get away, Poko failed to look where she was going, causing her to trip over a stick and fall face first in the dirt. Zephyr managed to jump of into the air in time, however, Ava rolled off of Poko's head and onto the ground. "Ugh...So sorry Ava." Poko muttered, while directed at Ava, she was looking back over her shoulder, her brow furrowed as worry began to set in, whatever was over there didn't seem to be there anymore. Could it have just vanished like that? What even was it? Poko stood up quickly, brushing the dirt off herself, a few leaves now stuck in her hair before offering her head once more to Ava. "So, where were you planning on going next anyway?" Poko asked attempting to seem calm about the whole thing.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 27th March 2018, 10:43 pm

Quill looks at Poko as she face plants into the ground then brushing of the dirt that she fell on, Ava went over to Stormfang and falls asleep on his back. Poko then asked where he was going," Well I was hoping to go to this one city where it has a dragon grave yard under it, also heard some time shenanigans and a wizard game thing, not sure. I'm not from this region i'm from a different one, heard a guild name Fairy Tail won it, also heard they have 4 dragon slayers in their guild but i'm not impressed, I mean I have seen gods/goddesses, unicorns, gold nuggets the size of a mountain, and a very sexy elve though she tried to eat me." Quill then thinks about the time he fought a wind demon and was thrown a mile away, then made friends with that same wind demon.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 27th March 2018, 10:52 pm

Dragon Grave? Poko thought about it, she had no clue what he was on about in all honesty. To be fair she never even used to pay attention to where her and Zephyr went, they just usually followed the breeze, it was easier that way, not having a plan. That way things could never go wrong, well mostly. "I don't know about any Dragon Grave, but I have heard of Fairy Tail before. I mean you'd basically have to be deaf to have never heard of them." Poko said more to herself than to Quill, "I mean townsfolk never shut up about them..." She trailed off lost in her own thoughts for a minute before snapping back to reality. "Oh right..so.." She muttered, "Do you know where to find these places? You have a map right?" Poko stared at him expectantly.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 27th March 2018, 11:04 pm

Quill pointed at the location where he was going to head to," But that place seems out of character for me to go to, oh that reminds me, Ava can you give me back Paradise's Key please." Ava pulls out a shiny key from her chest fur, the key has the Scorchwood family cress on it which was a Nordic design Dragon breathing out Lightning, magma, and ice. It also looked like a celestial key, Quill then said," Do you want to see where I live, it is quite beautiful and full of life." Quill then move the key forward and it seemed to enter the air like it was a door, then he turned it counter clock wise and a click of gears can be heard. A large golden portal opens and Quill then said," Well then you want to see paradise?"

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 27th March 2018, 11:42 pm

If there wasn't a door opening before her eyes, Poko would have thought that Quill just used the cheesiest pick up line in existence. Her purple eyes danced with curiosity as she watched the portal to another world unlock. All previous worries about what was behind them was gone, whatever it was could wait. She opened her mouth but was lost for words, she'd seen a lot of magic over the years, but nothing as mysterious as this. She simply nodded to Quill shuffling side to side in anticipation, waiting for the okay to go through the portal.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 27th March 2018, 11:56 pm

Quill looks at Poko, she might just think there must be something special you have to do first to enter, Quill grinned and went behind her. He then pushes her into the portal, then Stormfang with a sleeping Ava on his back goes in next, and finally Quill enters the golden portal. The portal closes right after they had entered, soon they were in Paradise which was the name of the world that they are in now..

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 28th March 2018, 12:08 am

CLICK BELOW FOR MORE!