Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Breaking the News...

Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragonfly Healer
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 494,070

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Breaking the News... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking the News...

Post by Haraka Omaras 16th May 2018, 3:35 pm

Ah, Tammys words were very sweet. Her and Ada must be very close? Even with not knowing either much, that was still pretty clear. Maybe one day he could get a friendship like that, though it was unlikely to be something gained anytime soon. He grabbed one of the empty bread pockets, starting to fill it up with some vegetables. Ah, that was a strange comment? "The food was easy to take out, it'll be easy to put away and move to a different spot. The only difference is I'll have the teapots outside of the bag. I made every clay ware here traditional to what my family used, and had the heaters custom made for me to be as traditional as it can be. Everything here was designed to be easy to pack and move. Every plate as a bowl it can lock to to keep what ones served safe in the bag and separate, and every filled bowl has a plate that can cover it up." Also, all those years of being a waiter made balancing multiple items very easy, but he wasn't going to say that. It was a still he saw as pretty useless for anything important, only useful for random menial every day things. Still, it would be useful now. "My grandmother used to say it was designed this way because some family is pretty wide spread apart, like my adoptive one was. Most of them lived in the capital, but others were pretty wide spread around the ice continent..."

'But most didn't come anyway because they didn't approve of my mother being an outsider, nor a demon. I wasn't seen as worthy enough.'
    But all of those thoughts remained thoughts for a reason. It was all old drama about people that have all been dead for a long time. He stuffed a little of the meat stew over the vegetables in his bread pocket before starting to eat himself. After finishing a bite, he poured himself some juice. "Congratulations on your accomplishments, both of you. May you both continue to grow as time continues to pass." Watching Yuuday and Cirven briefly... made Haraka very glad that the leader wasn't his teacher.  Then again this wasn't the first... or even the second time witnessing the leader do something violent, just the first time seeing it done to a person. That looked more than a little painful.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Harakas Bank] [Profile] [Ulhar Relgim] [Ice Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)] [Second Heart] [Death Fae Doctor] [Characters Theme Song]
    Breaking the News... - Page 2 SnakeWeaver
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Archive Magic
    Second Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 17th May 2018, 3:02 pm

Ada sighs to Haraka's comment about the food being easy to move to the different spot, and just shook her head. She still felt it would have been easier to just unload it all outside of here. Tamaria had been rather impressed with the fact that Haraka made the clay ware around them. "I bet you enjoyed creating this stuff yourself! One day I wanna try making stuff from clay too!" She muses as she takes a bit of her food. Ada just chuckles at the exceed for a moment as she turns her head to watch Yuudai fight Cirven. She puts her hand to her forehead a bit. "You showing off what you can do? Or trying to show off your strength?" She calls out to Yuudai.

Tammy looks back and snorts a bit before she munches on her food she was eating. Ada watches Cirven as he gets it, and snickers. She bet he let himself get hit a bit. As he disappeared into the shadow, Ada takes a deep breath. This was gonna get good now. She had some food she could eat in her hand as she watches intently as Cirven pulls out his own sword of the dimensional pocket before he went and attacked Yuudai. As he did so, Ada stopped eating, and just let her eyes stay glued on the two fighting, figuring something was going on with Cirven. Lo and Behold, Cirven popped out of the shadow of the sword. Why was she not surprised he did something like that? Tamaria chuckles quietly next to Ada and rolls her eyes.

Adalinda had grabbed some bread and started to stand up as she munched on it and watched the two men fight. Tammy sighs as she looks to Haraka. "She's clearly wanting to go fight in there." The dragon slayer glares down to the exceed briefly, before looking intently on the fight. She was betting Yuudai would become Cirven mentee along with her. He was, at least she thought, just as good as she was.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 3,356

Post by Yuudai 19th May 2018, 8:43 pm

Yuudai could only growl as he knew he was at a disadvantage already since his opponent was far more skilled then he was but the other issue he faced was that his body was still adjusting to the lacrima in his body and his spells were still a bit odd to him. While Cirven was dodging most of his strikes Yuudai finally managed to and two blows on his one with his nodachi and the other with his claws. While the Hybrid was happy he managed to hit him he knew it was nothing to hype up since if his mentor wanted to he could most likely kill him in a heartbeat with little effort.

Im ready and im not afraid of pain”he said as he got ready for the attack as the blade in cirvens hand shot forward and tried to pierce him the hybrid made his nodachi come up and parry it while the werewolf stepped to the side but he was unprepared for the surprise attack that Cirven had planned and he gritted his teeth as he felt the blade cut thru both his metal fur and his skin and muscle easy. However Yuudai did not back off but instead he made a grab for Cirv quickly since he would be close, if he managed to get a hold of him then they hybrid would quickly deliver knee strike after knee strike to the more experienced mans head hoping to do some decent damage, however if he could not grab him then Yuudai would jump back while his blood oozed sluggishly from his chest wound..

Breaking the News... - Page 2 GSvDExK
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 21st May 2018, 5:22 pm

The hybrid had taken the devil's attack well enough to possibly end the training but he seemed to want to keep going even though he was bleeding from his chest. The devil assumed that attack would end the training session but the stubbornness of Yuudai proved to be something that the devil needed to fix before he could train him. He had to teach him that there were times to fight and there were times to live to fight another day. Yuudai reaching out to the devil was not a smart move at all that was done by the hybrid. It only left him open again to another attack from the quicker devil that he stood up against but he managed to get a hold of Cirven just before the blade could come back around. He forced the devil's head down and lifted up his legs to deliver a series of knee strikes and at first would feel as though he hit with both of his knees before he felt a warm wetness form over both of his legs along with the harsh sensation of pain. Cirven would force himself off from the hybrid's body and quickly cut his sword through the air horizontally, making contact with his opponent but not showing signs of anything visibly happening to him for a few seconds where Yuudai stood still from being hit by the blade.

After the short time of Yuudai not moving his head would cleanly fall from his body and look towards Adalinda and Haraka where Cirven had walked over and looked at the food that was placed out. "This is some interesting food. Did this all come from the ocean or something, Fishy?" Cirven spoke casually to Haraka as if he had not just killed Yuudai in cold blood behind him and picked up some of the food to look at before grabbing himself a drink and taking it. After around ten seconds, the illusion around Yuudai would disperse leaving the man standing where he was when he went to grab Cirven. He would feel the pain of when he was attacked but would not have any signs of the attacks at all like it was all some sort of a inner mental pain that was induced on him. "Hope you don't count that as hitting below the belt. I had to show you that you are too prideful and that will get you killed. You need to know when to run and when to fight otherwise you will just be another body left decomposing in the dirt." He spoke out as he continued to look at the food that Haraka had brought. "Also, this test is over. I got all I needed out of you from that short exchange. You need work." He turned his attention to Adalinda after speaking. "We will need to get that kid out of you and into somewhere where they can grow if you want to still work, Ada. I won't take no for an answer as my apprentice, by the way."

Breaking the News... - Page 2 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragonfly Healer
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 494,070

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Haraka Omaras 27th May 2018, 12:06 am

Haraka smiled at Tammy a bit, pausing in eating. With an empty mouth, the demon could politely answer and continue in conversation. It was better talking to her than watching the overly violent sparring session. "After making clayware a few thousand years it feels akin to meditating. I can point you in the right direction and give a few tips if you're ever up to it. I'll even give you different kinds of clays to work with." Did Ada really want to spar with Cirven? Such violence felt like madness to him, though there had to be a reason the man was the guilds leader. As rough as it looked, it was more than likely extremely effective. It was probably a good thing that the dragons primary interest fell under medicine. Yes, fighting, battle, that would need work, but at least it wasn't his main focus. It was not a want, not of any kind. In any case he started eating on his stuffed bread a bit more, curious eventually eyes rolling back to the fight going on. Of course that meant seeing the stranger sink deeper into an attack. It looked a little suicidal, was this his imagination? It definitely wasn't smart... but maybe that was the coward inside that had been his guide so often? Even if his face couldn't wince, but Omaras unseen emotions sure were. Of course all food fell from the young looking mans fingers when it looked like a certain werewolf was very dead. Even if by accident, it was good that the food fell on its respective plate, as opposed to a blanket.

What do you do when you think someones head was just cut off? Omaras wanted to believe his leader wouldn't be so nonchalant about killing a person, but they had been just as casual with non humans. He was asked something? Sapphire eyes looked back to Cirven, certainly not showing the wild emotions flickering within. "Some of the food has fish, but most of it is root and vegetable based. It's traditional to... say an accomplishment before eating..." Eyes trailed back to Yuudai, only to see they were not dead at all and the head was very intact. That got him to quickly stand up, blue electricity charging before it quickly shaped itself as an acorn. The spell was tossed, landing on the werewolf. After that he started running over to the other while charging a healing spell, using Sea Skin as soon as he was in close enough range to do so. 'Did our leader purposely make people think this person was dead?!' This was insane! But, it didn't feel like he had the right to complain. "I'll pack the food in the bags and move the feast outside after I know this person is okay... In my opinion though, being right doesn't mean you should be so rough. I actually thought you killed him!" Perhaps there should be more emotion of expression in his voice or expression, but those two things were not so easily accomplished for him. "From what I can tell, he at least handles life and death situations better than me."

Those words, he could feel his wings spirits agitation, a blue colored wind starting to wisp around him. "Master, don't lie about yourself. we really don't like it when you do that. We wont let you belittle that accomplishment." Wind rarely spoke outside of in Harakas dreams, or when he was using magic. Still, this was a good reminder that it was the only elemental spirit that could. He was also possibly the least mentally hinged of the three elementals... Thankfully the contract he had with wind stopped the spirit from being summoned by anyone, least without the demons okay. Their voice being free was scary thought enough. In any case, it looked like the chest wound was closed. At the least, the young looking man had gotten very used to blocking out the spirits words at this point in his life. Of course he didn't realize that such potent immunity to the words might be one of the reasons wind spoke so little in the first place outside of times the water user would have little choice. "How do you feel? Do you need more healing? Do you need any medicine?"

[Harakas Bank] [Profile] [Ulhar Relgim] [Ice Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)] [Second Heart] [Death Fae Doctor] [Characters Theme Song]
    Breaking the News... - Page 2 SnakeWeaver
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Archive Magic
    Second Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 27th May 2018, 3:22 pm

Ada's eyes never left the fight as she saw Yuudai grabbing hold of Cirven, and she had a gut feeling that it was a bad idea for him to do so. She held the bread in front of her mouth, intending to eat it, but a bit too absorbed in the fight to realize that it was there. When Civen hit Yuudai with his sword, she froze, nearly dropping her bread before quickly catching it. She clenches her jaw and simply watches Cirven come up to them while barely glancing at the head on the ground. She stays standing facing the way Cirven came from, her arms crossed over her chest for a moment. She was waiting for something, completely ignoring Cirven and Haraka for the moment.

As soon as the illusion dropped, ada turned on her heel and gripped Cirven's shoulder. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't do that in front of me for the time being... I nearly threw up for the first time in my life." She growls softly at him before he calls to Yuudai about why he did what he did. She didn't mind that he did it, just that her body itself had a negative reaction to it already. When her mentor spoke to her, she had let go of his shoulder, and simply nods while trying her hardest to conceal the smile starting to grow on her face. "I'd like to drink too! I can't be going broke and sober for nine months because I'm pregnant. Whenever we find the thing to do it, lets get it going." She says and waves her hand a bit. She then looks back to Haraka. "Hey, Hara! That's Yuudai, not 'this person'. Get used to it, I plan on keeping him around a while." She quickly stuffs the bread in her mouth before she turns around to grab another to bring it over to Yuudai. She crouches calmly in front of him, and snickers softly. "I did tell you to show him what you got, not flex your muscles." She murmurs as she hands him the bread to eat if he didn't feel a little queazy like her from what just happened.

Tamaria was still over by the food, and looks up at Cirven after looking at Ada. "She's smitten already... Are you really going to take the guy who might be just as smitten with your mentee as she already is with him, as a second mentee?" She questions with a raised eyebrow, nibbling on another food. She glances back, and simply snickers. "Hope they don't fight while training." She mutters quietly to herself.

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 3,356

Post by Yuudai 5th June 2018, 11:35 am

Yuudai felt his knee connect at lest a few times before something happened that he had not expected, Cirven had swung his blade upwards and had cleaved straight thru his neck somehow. All the Werewolf could feel was intense pain as his head came off from his body and then it all went black. A few moments later everything came back into vision as Yuudai collapsed to his knees and he touched where the blade had passed thru his beck and he could only remain stunned.”it was over just like that?” he question before he heard Cirven expain that he was too proud and that if he didn’t learn when to run and when to fight then he would die very quickly.

It was then that Ada came over to him along with Haraka who started to heal his injuries. As he felt his wound seal shut he blinked at Haraka.”Thank you and I think Ill be ok I just need to stay still for a bit and collect my thoughts” he said to Haraka before he heard Ada muttered that she told him to show Cirven what he had not flex his muscles.Yuudai sighed and he shook his head a bit.”Sorry Ada I just recently obtained this new magic so im not used to it, I felt like my back was against the wall so I resorted to Physical attacks” he said before he gently took the bread from her.”I feel like I barely put up a fight to him” he mumbled as he took a bite of bread trying to sooth his angry stomach and the headache he had currently.

Breaking the News... - Page 2 GSvDExK

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:24 am