Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Job] Phoenix and Frost [Aura Sparks]

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

[Job] Phoenix and Frost [Aura Sparks] Empty [Job] Phoenix and Frost [Aura Sparks]

Post by Haru-senpai 12th March 2018, 6:47 pm

Job Sheet:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

[Job] Phoenix and Frost [Aura Sparks] Rose

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

[Job] Phoenix and Frost [Aura Sparks] Empty Re: [Job] Phoenix and Frost [Aura Sparks]

Post by Haru-senpai 12th March 2018, 7:09 pm

Haru walked alongside his Exceed who walked down below, her feet patting against the ground in unison with his nearly. Although hers made a cute sound when she walked. They flew off the main road, toward where something called a Wakusei Portal was waiting. He'd heard about these things from his Mom. Apparently they were stargates, leading to other planets. If that wasn't cool enough already, the fact that Haru had never been through one himself was exciting to him.

"What are you back there smiling about, I can feel your grin from here..." Rose inquired. "Oh lord...this is your first time off world isn't it." clenching a fist, and not breaking his cool demeanor, Haru would close his eyes and sparkle intensely. "SINCE WHEN DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DO THAT!!!" Rose gawked as she hadn't seen sparkles of such magnitude since Heero himself. Although there was no posing..no flexing. It was different, but the same. This caused her to blush and smile a bit, maybe he was loosening up.

"So if we come across any trouble, I won't suffer any consequences back here on Earthland right?" as soon as he said this, Rose smacked her paw onto her head. He was hopeless. Absolutely hopeless. As they got closer, they could see official looking people up ahead; surrounding something big, and swirling. It was the Rune Knights, patrolling the portal to Kosetsu. It wasn't the busiest of Wakusei Portals, perhaps because of the supposed snowy environment on the other side. There were a few people gathered, but not too many.

"OK let's do this." Haru said in his usual serious fashion and took off running toward the portal causing the Rune Knights to be alarmed and raise their weapons at him. However, he got closer and they calmed down seeing it was a young man followed by a flying cat. More confused if anything.

"Kid, slow down!" they yelled as he made his way up to the portal.

"Haru you FRIGGIN' idiot wait!!! You're supposed to meet a mage from Crystal Swan here!!!" she yelled as she caught up while flying.

The Rune Knights would nod. "Yes, we're supposed to have a mage from Fairy Tail, and a mage from Crystal Swan heading through sometime today." he confirmed with Rose as they gave one another a look. Behind them, Haru had already picked up a bigass rock that was kind of heavy. Just to see what would happen, he threw it right at the portal. With a 'WOMP' it disappeared through it.

"Hm. Cooler than I thought it would be." all of a sudden he was whacked right on the back by one of the Rune Knights staffs.

"FOOL! That rock could fly through and seriously hurt or kill somebody man!!!" he scolded him as Haru whirled around in irritation. But calmed down because he knew he was right. With a shrug, he just sat on the stairs leading up to the portal. Both Rune Knights now weren't simply standing on guard duty; they kept looking over at him periodically to make sure he didn't do something else.

"You couldn't just walk up and wait for your partner like a normal person?" Rose asked as her wings would disappear and she'd cross her arms sitting next to him on the stairs. Protesting that, that was exactly what he'd done, he began to bicker back and forth with Rose about the etiquette of a good approach. Eventually he gave up and told her she was right. "Yes, and next time you'll act like a proper young man and walk up with some damn class!!!" with a nod, he sighed and accepted this scolding.

"You tell em cat!" one of the Rune Knights said as Haru shot him a look.

"I wonder what people from that guild are like..." he'd have to ask his partner when they arrived. He'd only ever seen the name on paperwork, and knew their symbol. But he'd never met a mage from that guild personally himself. He wondered what kind of people they had in that guild. He knew they were a Legal Guild but that was about it, he hoped this person was ready to do some exploring.

Crystal Swan huh....that name's just as cool as ours. he would stretch and wait, eventually standing up with one hand in his pocket while Rose continued to sit patiently, swishing her tail back and forth.

"I wonder how many of these there are on Earthland...." he turned and looked at the whirling portal of magical energy surrounded by a stone gateway and stairs. He'd have to find out one day after this was done with.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Aura Sparks
    Aura Sparks

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 7,812.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Paper Summoning
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

[Job] Phoenix and Frost [Aura Sparks] Empty Re: [Job] Phoenix and Frost [Aura Sparks]

Post by Aura Sparks 12th March 2018, 9:20 pm

Never Forget
    words: 731/3250. tag: @username. notes: Aura is Gay Bud.
    Aura was out in the sun reading her newly discovered storybook. It was so lovely because after being orphaned, she traveled the world a lot. She never really had the time to sit down and read something. The stories in her book were so full of hope, love, and laughter. It was the first time Aura actually felt like she could keep the thoughts from her parents away from her family. It cleared her head of something that needed to be cleared.

It was honestly going amazingly until she received a call from a rune knight officer. He said to her, "Ma'am we need you for a very important quest, please help us. We have called a Fairytail member to assist you in the mission as well. Please consider this job, we beg of you."

With a loud sigh, Aura let out an exasperated moan and said, "Fine, whatever." As she put the phone down she made a heavy sigh as she stood up with her storybook she said to herself, "I am so not going to let this ruin my day."

She was on the road as she was looking down at her textbook and read about a lovely girl who was a snow doll that turned into a human. It made Aura smile with plentiful emotions going through her body. She just squealed out and went back to her book. Aura then decided she should just summon this girl to see what she was like.

As she read out the name, "Snegurochka" she reached through the page as if it was water and pulled out a key. Aura felt the frost on the key as it burned her hand a bit. With a loud shout, she then raised the key and said, "From the gate of stories, open gate of the snow doll Snegurochka." With the wave of the silver key, a gigantic snowflake shot in the air and burst into mini snowflakes as a little girl with braided blond hair came out with a huge smile on her face.

With a loud squeak, she asked Aura, "What am I doing here master? Can I have fun?" Aura gently smiled and said to the girl, "Oh, nothing really. I just read your story and decided it would be nice to actually meet you." Sneg looked at Aura with pure excitement and started braiding her hair and screeching out an excited scream.

The girl then jumped up and down and yelled, "Playtime, play time, play time!" As she jumped up and down she started melting as though something hot was near. Something was strange because Aura didn't feel anything but yet it was like Sneg's body was sensing some sort of heat source that melted her body down.

As she became a puddle, the parts began to become tiny specs of snowflakes as they all went back into the silver key. Aura then looked at the key and made a sad face as she phased the key back into her little storybook. With one slow movement, she shrunk her storybook and clipped it to her pants.

When she walked up to the portal area she saw tons of guards there and a peculiar looking boy talking to a cat. Aura looked oddly at the boy but shrugged it off as she walked up to the guard by the post. She then reached down to the bottom of her pants and lifted it up to show her ankle. As the guard looked baffled to see such a young girl to be classified as a strong mage, she snapped at the man and said to him, "Look bud, I may be nice and everything but don't you dare underestimate me because I'm guessing you never heard the screams of your parents as they burned to ashes while you were locked outside and couldn't help."

She then muttered to herself with displease, "This is why you don't ruin a good day for me."

She sighed deeply as she walked past the guard and up to the little boy who seemed to be the Fairytail member they were talking about. She then put on a smile and stuck out her hand for a sign of kindness. As she did this, she said, "Hi my name is Aura Sparks, member of Crystal Swan and the holder of the Golden Zodiac Key Pisces. What's your name?"

Last edited by Aura Sparks on 13th March 2018, 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total

[Job] Phoenix and Frost [Aura Sparks] HWW2YtMM_o

Active Jobs:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 12th March 2018, 10:27 pm

Haru waited for awhile, and began to get bored as he leaned one hand onto his face. Looking around he wondered how many people passed through this portal every day, week, month. It felt like no one ever did as he just sat there. Rose was passing the time by literally just socializing with the Rune Knights, this caused Haru to turn his lip up in distaste as he didn't really like the cops at all. Sure they were a necessary thing but...the way they functioned sometimes was out of touch and harsh compared to how the regular person felt. Still, he probably wouldn't want to live in a world without them.

"Ugh....." he said as she continued to talk to them, looking with a serious expression up ahead. He noticed a young woman approaching. She was around his age, and was very curvy. When she showed him her ankle, Haru noticed the Crystal Swan logo on her and stood up from his sitting position, Rose also stopped socializing as the girl mage and one of the Rune Knights spoke briefly, it seemed she got irritated with him briefly which made Haru crack a small grin.

When she approached him, he walked right up to her. He was about an inch taller than her. When she put her hand out, he looked at it briefly before taking her hand by the fingers, and shaking it like a man did a woman when he was courting rather than giving her the firm handshake he'd give a man. His mother taught him always to shake a woman's hand this way. Even if his expression or attitude didn't fit such a gentlemanly move.

"Haru, I'm from Fairy Tail." he said shortly, turning his back to her he would nod to her. "Well...supposedly there's snow on the other side...lots of snow. So get ready for that." he said this partially to get himself ready, since he'd never gone through one of these things before. "The cold won't be a problem...." he would then raise a hand and a single flame would ignite, covering his entire hand like a torch as he held a fist out in front of himself a little. The sound of flames whooshing and the unnatural heat of dragon fire filled the area, as it immediately made the air around them heavy, the nearby Rune Knights even began to sweat nearly immediately; surprised the fire was so hot. "That you can be sure of." he grabbed her by the hand, mostly to make himself feel safer without asking permission from her.

With a single step forward, they entered the portal as everything seemed to stretch out into light like he was moving somewhere, in the next moment, his foot stepped forward as if he'd never stopped walking. Only in front of him, was a BEAUTIFUL world of glistening, undisturbed snow. As Rose flew out behind the two of them form the portal leading back to Earthland, the gate itself was covered in snow around it's stone areas. Although there was literally no wind blowing, so the snow just...twinkled, and sparkled for miles ahead of them.

"Wow........holy crap. Never thought I'd say this...but this is kind of---" he looked at the snow, how it made hills, and settled on trees everywhere around him. The sound of his fire crackling surrounding his hand magically was all that could be heard, except for a few distant birds and wolves who hadn't fled the endless snow. If there was even anywhere to flee too on this icy world. Haru himself couldn't really feel cold, but he looked to the young woman. Hoping she'd be ok he would look at her. "Stay close to me, I don't want to have to explain anything to Crystal Swan." he said cutting his eyes at her before stepping out into the snow.

His flames were so hot, they actually were melting a path through the snow for them as he simply held his hand outward as they walked. The puddles of water beneath them splashing against his shoes as they made their way onward. Rose would hover up above them, flying with her arms out and scouting.

"It really is snow as far as the eye can see." she said only once, even in the distance the mountain ranges on this planet were completely covered. Unphased by the snow herself, since her fur kept her plenty warm. "Looks like there's a something about a mile or two off ahead of us." Rose said from up above them. Haru let out a 'hmmm?' as he spotted something glimmering waaaaaaaaaaaaay up ahead. Since his vision was unobstructed he could see very, very far ahead because of his superhuman sight. It looked like some kind of a crystal in a shrine; shaped like a bird! The job sheet mentioned something like this. It was a pretty long walk, so he looked to Aura and then up ahead again. Deciding it was a good time to get to know her.

"So....Crystal Swan huh?" he asked her as they continued to walk through the snow. Looking down at her feet, buried in snow; he got an expression briefly before swooping her up literally and tossing her onto his back; her legs probably naturally went into the piggy back formation. "I don't need your feet freezing before shit gets serious....language I know." he did this without any emotion, but he did feel her rack press against him and curvy thighs, however he ignored it and held the fire out further so that the flame wouldn't burn her leg or foot. On his back now, she would feel like she was in a comfortable heated home this close to his flames, even though they were in a literal blizzard. Normal people couldn't exactly carry fire around like this without a torch.

"Does that name mean anything or......is it just something catchy?" he asked her, walking ahead even more. "Eh...regardless, I can see something a few miles up ahead, if we stay east it should be what we're looking for." he said as he continued to move ahead through the snow without stopping. "So...I overheard earlier about your parents....

"Look bud, I may be nice and everything but don't you dare underestimate me because I'm guessing you never heard the screams of your parents as they burned to ashes while you were locked outside and couldn't help." he remembered her words well in his own mind. He had to say it, even though he didn't want too. It took him about thirty minutes of carrying her in silence to speak up.

"I'm sorry that...you had to be with a fire mage today. But I promise....it's not fire that's bad....one day maybe I'll be able to prove that to you." he said to her from his heart. Normally he didn't open up to people, but that experience she'd been through made him feel like he could talk to her. "I don't even know who my father is so.....wait what the..." the wind had started blowing, kicking up diamond dust all around them as snow flew in random directions here and there. The bird, which was a phoenix, holding up a crystal gem in it's talons was now about a football field away from them as they'd been walking for some time now.

Between them however, something was moving underneath the snow. Soon enough, a huge poof of snow into the air would go off as a huge bird came diving out of the snow from near the shrine, it circled it once with a loud 'KAAAAAAAAAW' that literally echoed across the landscape with surround sound almost, since there was nothing but open space and snow. The sound of the snow settling back down was all that was heard as Haru put the flame on his hand out and set Aura down.

"Well, I guess we can't just walk up and take it." Rose would then float down to eye level with them before she would talk again. "I'll try and distract him while you two move in." Rose said as she nodded to them both, rocketing off with such force that it kicked up snow around them as she spiraled off into the air in a loop de loop toward the Ice Phoenix that noticed her immediately in the air with it and took off after the smaller target.

"Alright.....here we go then!" he would shout as he would literally rocket off into the air with Fire Dragon's Rocket flames erupting from his feet and launching him up into the air towards the beast who didn't suspect a thing. Rose knew what was coming and looped back toward Haru as he flew mid-air. With a loud kaboooooom! flames erupted into the skyline, lightning everything up as he hit it dead on with Fire Dragon's Iron Fist, building up flames as he flew toward it all over his arm like a flaming rocket. The beast was knocked off course and began to plummet toward the ground; before it hit though it righted itself as it bit downward at Haru who's fist was still in it's gut. It managed to literally bite into his shoulder as he let out a howl of pain.

The bird then took off with Haru in tow as the thing would fly in circles up above crunching down on his shoulder as it did so. Rose was chasing it, but it literally flew in circles clutching Haru who yelled and cursed at the damn thing. Fighting through the pain in his shoulder; Haru would clench that same arm and tighten his hand into a fist; as flames began to churn loudly, visible from the ground as a stream of fire in the bird's mouth. With a shattering uppercut, flames would erupt again as Fire Dragon's Rising Fist went off point blank range. The bird dropped Haru as it was hit in the mouth with a large splash of fire; he would fall and right himself as he did smacking into the snow with his back, and pulling himself to his feet as blood and scratches trickled down his left shoulder.

The phoenix was now even more pissed as it would land and open it's wings; he felt magic happening as a huge wave of ice literally curled at them like a tidal wave barreling through the snow. Stomping to the left he would inhale a massive amount of air.

Fire Dragon's Roar, went off as a sound like a jet engine erupted and a huge wave of flame was breathed from Haru's mouth as it slammed into the ice wave and shattered it apart nearly instantly into snow and water; the flames continued and slammed into the phoenix who caught fire briefly, putting out the flames with another frantic wing flap; it would charge directly past Haru for some reason and go right for Aura.

"WATCH OUT!!!" he yelled as it flew past him; the bird was already visibly hurt but now it was angry and focused, which could be a problem for them both.

× Bio
    × Magic

Aura Sparks
    Aura Sparks

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aura Sparks 13th March 2018, 6:32 am

Aura was very irritated with everyone right now but she felt like she might as well be nice to her fellow job partner. She heard his introduction and said in her mind, "Haru..." She felt like she heard that name before but she couldn't shake it.

As she looked at him he said there would be coldness and snow. Although she didn't mind the cold the boy seemed to have a solution. She looked up at him as his hand was engulfed in the flames of a dragon. She yelped and fell backward as she felt the heat of the fire right next to her. With a subtle cough and wipe of her clothes, she acted as though nothing had happened and moved on with the conversation. She then got her hand grabbed by the mage who had just summoned fire from thin air. She gulped and started to breathe heavily as anxiety got the best of her.

She had then decided to move on and just go through the portal as she felt the numbing cold hit her as her body went in one at a time. As her feet touched the ground in the area ahead of the portal, she felt snow under her feet as she walked completely through the portal. She was amazed as she saw the beautiful hills of snow as they glistened in the sun and the little bunnies that hopped around them. She reached for one but then fell into the snow as if there was some sort of bump in the area. When she looked down she saw the snow from beneath her feet had melted a plentiful amount but yet there was still snow around the path. It seemed as though Haru had melted the ice with his fire. When she ran up to him it seemed like he was talking and Aura realized that he was trying to have a conversation with her after she tripped.

When she saw that the snow wasn't ending she just took out her storybook and enlarged it as the cat spoke about the site. Aura wasn't really listening though and just felt like keeping her nose tucked into her book. Then she heard the voice of Haru as she reread the story of Sneg. He asked about Crystal Swan and she said, "Crystal Swan is an amazing guild with tons of nice people. We're all either explorers or artist just like a swan in its grace and peacefulness, and me...I've been an explorer ever since my family had died in that fire."

Haru then picked up Aura as if he needed to protect her, but she just squirmed her way out of the position as she screamed and shouted. She did not need protecting and she was sure that she wasn't going to be seen as small just because she was a woman. She then said to him, "Don't you dare treat me any other way than someone else just because I'm a woman. I don't need your pity right now so please just stop."

As she hopped down from the back of the younger boy, she looked down at her book in utter silence. Haru then decided to bring up her parents but she just ignored it because she really didn't need her day getting any worse from now. She then heard something about his father but then something came up from the ground as it spread its wings. She looked at it and saw that it was some sort of ice bird and it looked angry as its wings shimmer with a bright intensity. It looked as though the bird was protecting the shrine so Aura slowly made her way there as Haru was fighting the bird with intense flames that would surely get it weak. As Aura made her way to the shrine she saw a gem and touched it as she saw a clear vision of other gems and their locations. It was hard to tell everything from the fast visions she saw but she had seen the colors of these gems, an ice blue, a red, a black, and a grey gem. Each one seemed to have special attributes to their lands.

As the vision faded she heard a shout coming from the bird as it went straight for her. Even as it was going after her the bird was beautiful as it left trails of snowflakes behind it. She picked up her storybook as the bird came straight for her and she opened up the page to Pisces. As she reached her arm through the book, she felt the key. She then picked it up and lifted it in the air as she yelled out, "Open gate of the paired fish, Pisces."

As she did this a music note formed in the air as it burst into smaller ones, leaving behind 2 beautiful sirens. As they came out Pise said to Aura, "What are we doing here master?" With that line, the crow of the ice bird was heard and Aura said, "That...help!"

As the bird came closer the two sirens played a song of off-pitch tones as it created visible sound waves that spread outwards. As the bird got hit by one of the sound waves, it flew backward into one of the shrine walls. Without letting her guard down, she thanked Pisces as she sent them back to their key.

As the bird was trying to get unstuck from the wall, Aura flipped to the page that said "Goldilocks" and reached through the page to get her celestial key. When she picked it up she raised the key up and yelled out, "From the gate of stories, open gate of the thief Goldilocks." As she did this a broken heart formed in the air, one filled with red and the other black. As it spun around a girl formed out of it and held a sword. As she formed Aura politely asked Goldi to attack the bird. She did it with excitement as she hit the bird with the sword. As the sword touches the bird, Goldi turns into her lovely form as her sword turns into a whip.

As Goldi did this she yelled out, "Golden waves" and spun her whip into a circle. As she did this it let out a wave of light as it touched the bird and stunned it. She then yelled for Haru and hoped he would come.

wc/1079
    tc/1810/3250

Active Jobs:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 13th March 2018, 4:57 pm

When the Phoenix came at her, Haru witnessed something he'd never seen before. Celestial Spirit Magic, the 16 year old had seen the keys for sale here and there in various magic shops; but had never seen a mage of this kind before. They were supposedly even more rare than being born with magic in the first place.

Hm...the celestial spirit realm, maybe she can get me in there.' he thought to himself with a shrug he waved the thought off and took off at a run towards them; the two mermaid like women let out a high note like a song that ended up blasting the phoenix away, pinning it into the shrines walls surrounding the stone bird; with the gem they were here for in the first place glistening there.

Aura went running by him toward the gem as he stopped when the giant ice bird flew past him as well; jogging up behind her; they would look at the gem together for a little while until the phoenix broke free. With another celestial key, she would blast open the dimensions again and summon one she called Goldilocks; he'd read the story of the three bears, and the fact that she was the Gate of the Thief made sense to him as he chuckled.

With a sword, the blonde spirit would charge forward and leap; turning her sword into a whip with magic and then smacking the still recovering phoenix with her whip with a huge blast of golden light on impact. Shielding his eyes, Haru's hair and clothing blew around a bit from the impact of the hit. The phoenix however, began to stand up as if it was really pissed off now. Aura would yell at him to act, to do something. He really...didn't want to kill the Phoenix; he grimaced and had a thoughtful look for a moment as he knew it was too angry now to be reasoned with. It was likely guarding this place for a reason; and here they were hurting it.

"If you keep fighting, so will I!!!" Haru yelled at it as it would almost give him a head tilt type of motion as if it did understand him. But it was too angry now and flapped it's wings; causing two giant ice blocks to make themselves out of snow in less than a second of a thought they came flying at the two of them. As they did, Haru would use Fire Dragon's Claw's as both of his hands would catch a blaze in a loud whip of flames that surrounded him and Aura for a moment.

Throwing two fists out sideways, the walls of ice would go slamming into his fists and explode into snow as the sound of flames whooshed in the air. Holding up one burning fist near his face; Haru would psych himself up as All Fired Up kicked in; flames exploded from him and surrounded his entire body as he literally looked like he had a "flame on" effect, but one could see him clearly through the fire.

"Alright then...I'm taking this gem and I'll show you I have the power to protect it too...we both do!" he let out a literal damn scream as he charged and used Fire Dragon's Rocket again, his feet exploded with flames like a jet taking off. Doing a twirl through the air like a spinning jet in fact; he would lay into the target with Fire Dragon's Iron Fist as flames seemed to bubble around the Phoenix as it went slamming into the shrine; causing a bomb like blast that sent the shrine exploding into huge chunks of stone and rock that flew high into the air and began to rain down.

"BE CAREFUL HARU!" Rose yelled as she slashed the huge boulders mid-air instantly with ReQuip; but only really slashed the ones apart with her longsword that fell near Aura. Back near Haru, he waited as rocks fell from the sky in loud thuds against and into the snow; the Phoenix rose again, however now; it was visibly hurt. Some of it's feathers made of actual ice were melting and breaking off as it was breathing visibly fast; it's chest going in and out rapidly.

"That's enough!!!" Haru said as all of the fire surrounding him would disappear in a loud whoosh that hit the air; he would let his fighting stance down as he stood up properly. "I'm not going to hurt you anymore, so if you plan on killing me over this thing, I won't let you do that either." he waited for a response. For awhile, he wondered if the thing really did understand him earlier. Maybe that was just a look of confusion it gave him. The beast remained silent and even for nearly an entire minute. Eventually, Haru would talk again. "Alright then, I'm taking the that bigass blue crystal!!!" he said with authority and turned his back on the thing.

"I never thought I'd see another Celestial Spirit mage." it spoke with a male voice, an adult one. So it did talk. "I too was summoned from the celestial spirit realm, millenia ago....to guard not only this gem, but Koetsu itself." he continued to talk as Haru faced him properly with a turn. The snow and wind that had kicked up in their battle seemed to just go away, like a storm passing of somekind. The sun even came back above, giving Koetsu a sparkling, even holy look as Haru, Aura, Rose and the Phoenix stood near the shattered shrine, the gem still being held up by the statue shaped like the very bird they were in front of. Only the bird towered at least 30ft or so, even standing on the ground like a regular bird.

"I see......" Haru would look to Aura and talk again. "Maybe we shouldn't take this thing....it may be important to this whole planet or something....we aren't even from this planet...that's mindblowing in itself." he turned back to the Phoenix to talk again, butt he was cut off. It explained that he was only supposed to guard the gem until worthy mages appeared before it. Then it could return to the celestial spirit realm, to a life of fun in the sun once it's job was done.

"OH and I guess we're just your vacation pass then!" as he said this the Phoenix let out a mumble underneath it's breath, and likely a curse word or two. Rose gave Haru a look as he let out a sigh and an eye roll at the same time. "Oh come on I wasn't serious...." with a 'hmph' he would cross his arms and look toward Aura. Thinking to himself, he wondered what to do with the gem. Just as he was thinking that, the Phoenix began to explain that there were others, and that the other mage here had already seen exactly where to find them. "You mean to tell me she's just going to know exactly where to go, like a map in her head...all she has to do is think about it and she'll know?" thinking to himself only for another brief moment, he let out a shrug.

"Hm, Mind Magic. It's powerful stuff you know, it seems that gem was enchanted with some powerful version of that." still hovering nearby with her wings out above the snow, Rose would turn to look at Aura. "Did you see anything like that?" she put a paw on her face and cutely floated there thinking. Haru would then walk up to the gem and tap it with his finger nervously, scaring the shit out of him; a vision occured as he saw jungles, mountains, lakes, all different kind of places; at the center of all the different scenes were different phoenix's holding up different colored gems like this one.

"HOLY CRAP I KNOW TOO!" he yelled randomly as he stepped back from the gem after it let out a small magical white glow. The blue gem was then picked up by Haru and tossed to Aura with a quick 'catch' motion. "Well, you touched it first so you should hold onto any of these things that we find." he would nod to her without a second thought; he turned back to the Phoenix. "Oh, your're not really that hurt." he said this because magically with crystal like sounds, it's ice feathers and wounds literally healed from the snow on the ground around them. "Hm...I never really stood a chance against you." he thought out loud.

"Of course not, we all know Celestial Spirits can't be killed." the bird let out a feather shake, sending snow on Haru as he gave him an unamused expression but only out of finding the situation funny. "Well....it appears after THOUSANDS of years, I can finally take my leave of this world......you there, girl. I saw you earlier. You'll be the one to hold onto my key. The Gate of Rebirth and the Phoenix, will be yours to command." he would say this as Haru let out a 'how bout that' and Rose would let out a 'wow!' the bird would then do a nod toward Aura and say that it sensed her pure soul, and her pain as well. But also noticed how she was kind to her spirits. "Phoenix's come in all different types, sometimes we're made of fire, some ice, some wood. So when you use that key, you'll be able to use me in any form you wish. Use this power wisely. The contract between us will be that you never use my power to just be selfish, and to let me out to fly around your world sometime...I've never seen another planet besides Koetsu." the bird would then begin to glow.

With a bright golden glow, the glow begin to shrink, and shrink, and shrink; until it was now longer the form of a phoenix, just a bright glowing ball. The ball would then dispell into light particles revealing a silver key, glistening in the sunlight and snow. The key was actually beautiful, as Haru noticed it had Phoenix wings at the top of it and a flame symbol in it's center.

"..........I think this is yours." he picked the key up, then turned around and walked up to her. Holding it out. When she took it he would nod to her. "Even if you don't use it.....keep it safe." she could probably tell that Haru had a soft spot for animals and magical creatures by now, Igneel had instilled this in him during his year with him. He had to learn to be grateful, to understand that everything was important in nature and that nature had a delicate balance that if not upheld, could really mess stuff up.

"Well, it's a long way back." Rose said to them both as she would look over to Aura and then to Haru with a nod. "All we have to do is show that gem to one of our guilds, and it's job complete." satisfied and with a smile, Rose would put her hands on her hips and smirk. "Looks like I didn't need to babysit you kids after all." she floated there joking with them as Haru would even let out a small chuckle to himself and look out across the sparkling snow.

With a nod to Aura he began to walk back toward the direction they came toward the Wakusei Portal. Eventually, he began to get bored, and decided to antagonize Aura one way or another. Acting like he had to tie his shoe, he would bend down and actually make a snowball. Aiming directly at her ass, he flung it like a baseball right at her booty. When it hit, he would let out a laugh, already ready with another snowball. Smiling as he tossed it up and down, and then between both hands he would then throw the next one right at her stomach.

"Oh jesus! What! WE NEED TO GET GOING HA---!" as a snowball hit Rose right in the face, she didn't look amused as it slid down off of her. "Oh, you're done." she would then fly down, and pick up snow, making her own snowball mid-air; turning for an aerial attack she dove at Haru would barely managed to dodge by jumping forward into the snow. While he was down he made another, but it was too late. Rose came flying at him and literally just threw a pile of snow in his face; knocking him down.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SNOW IN THE MOUTH YO!" he sputtered it out and just began to make a break for the portal instead of staying in a 2v1.

× Bio
    × Magic

Aura Sparks
    Aura Sparks

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aura Sparks 15th March 2018, 4:38 pm

Aura saw as her ally defended both of them from the attacks of the frost Phoenix. He seemed to not want the bird to die because of him which made him seem valiant. Aura watched Haru confidently stand in front of the Phoenix as he said some courageous words. As she reacted to him doing this she looked in awe, by the fact that someone who was younger than her could stand up against something so ancient. After that had happened Aura watched as Haru charged towards the Phoenix as his body was engulfed in flames from his magic. With the collision of both the bodies, Haru seemed to win as the Phoenix was pushed into a wall, destroying the shrine itself.

As the cat called "Rose" was defending Aura from rocks, she dropped the sword. Aura then picked it up and began running towards the smoke coming from where Haru entered. She had hoped he was okay and ran fast. As she ran into the smoke the Phoenix spoke to her and said words about her and her being a Celestial Spirit mage. The Phoenix seemed to be male with the booming voice it had. The phoenix had seemed to be some sort of celestial being like the ones she had in her storybook. He had said that he was defending the gem because he was assigned to it, which made Aura interested. As the sun rose over the bird, Aura seemed to look at it as though it was some sort of angelic being. Aura had never remembered such a time that she felt a creature who was so caring of others till now.

Haru tried to give the bird its gem back, but yet the phoenix declined with a majestic voice. He said to both of them, “Please take the gem. I have waited for thousands of years just to find mages worthy enough for the gems. I have waited through awful times and now I believe I have found people who will take care of the gem for me. If you take this gem, I will be able to go back to the celestial spirit realm and be contracted once more.” Haru then walked up to the bird and said a corny joke. With that Aura smacked him on the head and said, “Be polite!

She then went back to the bird where she heard the explanation of the vision she saw earlier. The phoenix had said to Aura, “When you touched the gem, you received a vision. This vision is one that will last in your head forever until you complete the journey. Within the vision holds the image of the gems along with the areas they are in. Hold onto it well and keep it close to your heart so I know that my duties are done.”

A few moments later the cat had asked Aura a question about the visions. Aura replied with, “Yes, in the visions I saw 4 distinct colors of gems. We have the first one I saw, ice blue. The others were a blood red, shadowy black color, and some sort of smoky grey one. Each one seemed to swirl with some sort of element within it.”

Aura then heard loud footsteps of something from the other direction. As Aura looked to where the noises were coming from, she saw the boy acting like a child and touching the gem. As his eyes turned white, Aura realized he was seeing the vision right then and there. When she yelled at him to wake up, he seemed to say a childish thing as he threw the gem towards an unsuspecting Aura. Even though she didn’t see it being thrown, she still caught it with ease. He then told her to keep it since she touched it first, which was odd to Aura. As the phoenix spoke once more, it spoke very interesting words. First of all it said that Haru wouldn’t have ever won, and second that it would give its key to Aura. He called his gate the gate of rebirth, which was very interesting to Aura. He had explained the variety of phoenixes with the key and their abilities to be versatile. As the bird finished its explanation of its key, it then told Aura about the contract. With the question of a contract, Aura replied back and said, “Okay I swear that I will follow the contract well and will stand by you till the end of my life.” As she said this the bird began to glow a brilliantly bright, white light as it began to disappear. Golden particles started to form in its place as they flew in the air.

When Aura looked down at the ruins of the bird’s latest mark, she saw a key of some sort. It glistened in the sun with a silver light, as it left Aura with awe. When she picked it up she saw that it had wings coming off the sides and some sort of egg in the middle that curled like a flame at the top. With some great deal of force, Aura had felt the key being tugged by some sort of invisible pull, as though someone was taking it. It was too strong for Aura so she let go as it flew towards her book. When she looked down at it she saw the book open and flip towards a blank page. A title began to form that said, “The Tale of the Phoenix.” As the words of the story formed the key mended with the page as it soon became a part of the book. Aura looked at it in awe since she had never seen any key she had do this before. It was such an amazing process to witness happen before her eyes. She couldn’t actually believe it was happening until she reached into the page and took the key out like the other keys she had. Although she wanted to use it, she knew she couldn’t yet.

As she closed the book she started to feel the weight of all the pain the phoenix caused all at once. She knew what she needed and was ready for it. As she looked at the little purse she had she saw the key she wanted. It was a key she had bought a few days ago for reasons like this. As she reached for the key with a feather crown and turkey head symbol, she raised it in the air and yelled, “Open gate of the feast, Turkey.” As she raised it up a burst of some sort of food’s scent came out. It was visible which made things impossible to see through. All of a sudden a crow could be heard as the shadow of a figure came out and sucked up the visible stench. It was some sort of turkey that looked ready to eat, which was very odd. Getting away from the oddness, Aura said to the turkey, “Hey buddy, can you heal me up, please?” As she said this the bird went crazy as it split into 2 separate creatures. With a loud crow the bird spit out fire towards the clone and set it on fire. It ran around screaming as it poofed into some sort of turkey dish. When she looked down at it she had an odd look on her face but yet she still picked it up. As she ate the whole thing, she felt the wounds on her body begin to recover. Aura then called back the odd little spirit as she looked and tried to find Haru.

He seemed like he was ready to leave, and Aura honestly wanted to go as well. She decided that she would lead the way back because she didn’t feel like trusting the boy for the moment. As she was walking she started reading her storybook to go back into her safe space. She decided to read her newly acquired story about the phoenix, who had seemed to be some sort of story about rebirth. The element of the bird would never go out, but instead would just rebirth the creature itself. It was very interesting to Aura and made her smile from the creativity behind this story. While she was smiling intensely she felt something hit her ass. When she looked behind her she saw a Haru there looking innocent. She then ran after him as he went through the portal. She saw the cat trying to attack the boy as well. Aura nodded at the cat as they both ran towards Haru and back into their land of Fiore.

wc/1445
    tc/too lazy to calculate but Ik im done

Active Jobs:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:15 am