Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Test Subjects

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Magic: W.I.P.
    Third Magic:

Test Subjects Empty Test Subjects

Post by Oras Auro 11th March 2018, 8:22 am

Oras was on his way to the Rose Garden town because he had heard news that something bad happened recently. At least that's what he heard until he asked for more details, which in fact were that the town was reported to have been attacked and damaged. When he pressed for more information the individual in question insisted that was all he knew. When Oras had went to a guard to gain more information it turned out they didn't know what happened either, though they suspected it was a wizard guild's fault. Oras had encountered members of the Black Rose Guild not too long ago, one of them of note was Desiree Blooms. He didn't know her as the pop star, he didn't pay attention to foolish things like that. A waste of time in his opinion. No. He was interested in the woman because she had some information regarding a childhood friend of his: Raven. Raven was perhaps the one person he had known since childhood who wasn't dead, though he had no way to be sure. If Desiree knew something about Raven he needed to get her to talk. Even if he had to force it out of her.

For the moment however he had to get there first. He had made it to Peace Village and it was already turning to night. There wasn't an inn at the village so more than likely he would be spending the night outdoors. The only issue with that however was the fact that he left Amora at the campsite, and let her use his tent as a sort of storage area. Once he dealt with the Black Rose guild, he was planning to head back and move their site elsewhere. For now however he needed to figure out what it was he should do for the night.

308/250 words
    1/20 posts

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Test Subjects TEm5Pci

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Test Subjects Empty Re: Test Subjects

Post by Oras Auro 11th March 2018, 9:58 am

Oras began to walk through the village, making his way in between the many homes and what few shops there were. As he did however he noted that multiple buildings were damaged, a few destroyed. The damage wasn't too bad but it was easily noticeable. He walked past a group of individuals who spotted him and immediately brisked themselves away, fear on their faces. He scanned the rest of the locals and noted that a very great deal of them were outright scared, terrified if he approached them. There was no use in talking with them, not yet at least and certainly not him. They wouldn't trust someone who wore a mask and cloak to conceal his true identity. And he wouldn't reveal it either, mainly because of personal reasons and security. He could use his illusion magic to create a false appearance, but he doubted these people would trust him even then so he didn't bother making the effort. In all honesty he wondered if this was somehow linked to the Rose Garden getting attacked. Perhaps both groups were attacked then? He had no information to go off of but if this was related to the Rose Garden incident then investigating here could prove useful.

However it didn't solve the issue of whether or not he'd have a place to stay tonight. He still needed someplace to stay and from the looks of it things would be more difficult than he originally expected. That's when he spotted the job board and what was listed there...

256/250 words
    2/20 posts

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Test Subjects TEm5Pci

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 11th March 2018, 10:49 am

He walked over to the job board and pulled the paper off, looking at it closely. The client who put up the job assignment was a rich man whose possessions were under threat of thieves. His job was no more or less than guarding his house for the night from these thieves while he was out on a business trip. Oras read the directions to his place but honestly it wasn't hard for him to find. By use of his illusions, again in the form of birds natural to this village, he was able to scout out the building quickly due to it being more grand than the others in this small settlement. Oras made his way over to the home in question with the job in hand. His plan was to convince this man to allow him to stay the night as well, resting up once he was certain the thieves were handled accordingly before he left on his way to the Rose Garden for his investigations.

He knocked on the door of the house and waited for the man to answer it. When the door opened up he saw the man in question. He wasn't much to look at and definitely wasn't a stereotype that most would expect. He wasn't overweight, but he wasn't fit either. He didn't have a haughty posture but at the same time he wasn't humble either. He wore a few pieces of jewelry and fine clothing but it wasn't anything extravagant. At the same time he had a calm and rather warm expression, though it changed to suspicion and concern when he saw Oras' mask.
    "Can I, help you sir?" Oras held up the job notice he put up and the man lit up with recognition.

293/250 words
    3/20 posts

Test Subjects TEm5Pci

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 11th March 2018, 12:46 pm

The man looked at the notice and looked back at Oras again.  "Are you saying you're a wizard who wishes to help?  How do I know you aren't in league with the thieves?"  "I don't align myself with assassins, thieves, murderers and the like.  In addition I need a place to spend the night before I move on to Rose Garden to investigate the rumors."  The man thought for a moment before opening the door.  "Alright come on in then.  I'll, think about you staying here for the night as well as guarding it.  But I don't want you slouching on the job you understand?  if you stay you can rest in the morning."  Oras nodded to show he understood and that it didn't really bother him either way.  The man led him inside and gave him a general tour of the home, pointing out the valuable items and artifacts that needed protection.  Oras memorized everything and their positions, but was determined to prevent the thieves from breaking into the house in the first place.  In fact he intended to interrogate and arrest them.

Soon enough the tour led them to the rooms and the man opened one of them.  It was clearly the least important room to him as it was rather bland.  The man clearly wanted to keep the rest of his rooms safe and secure in case he was a trouble maker but it was really already too late.  The minute he had let Oras into his abode was the moment he opened his home to many many different types of risks.  At any rate he was here to help the man which was more to his benefit than it was to Oras.  With him guarding this house nobody would even touch the doorknob, nor the windows.

300/250 words
    4/20 posts

Test Subjects TEm5Pci

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 11th March 2018, 7:48 pm

"This will be where you can rest up wizard, but don't, touch, anything. Everything you see is of high worth and standard, so I'd appreciate if you refrained from moving, touching, destroying, or dirtying anything. Can you agree to this?" Oras nodded, once again intending to keep any of the thieves from ever entering inside the building in the first place. And he had no need for any of this, he just needed a bed and nothing more. This man was more protective of his property if anything though, so while the reason was foolish and misplaced, Oras understood why he was stressing over this rule. At any rate, Oras was already thinking about how he was going to handle these thieves tonight... Whether he'd take them all down at once or... Used them to test some new spells and techniques.

The man nodded, seeming satisfied that the wizard knew the importance, and the rules.
    "Very well then, I shall leave the house in your care for the day. Do not disappoint me." Oras just stared through his visor before the man realized what a foolish statement he made about disappointment, and moved to leave the house. Oras watched him walk down the stairs and towards the door before pausing, calling his butler who was waiting with his luggage, and walked out. The butler following him, Oras could tell, had some respect for the owner of this manor, which intrigued Oras, making him wonder just how powerful he was. Either that or he was actually a nice person, just on edge with this threat as of late.

267/250 words
    5/20 posts

Test Subjects TEm5Pci

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 13th March 2018, 7:00 am

The door shut behind them and Oras was alone in the manor. He stood there silently for a moment before making his way to the room he'd be staying in. He opened the door and moved over to the bed, dropping his belongings beside it, and moved over to the window. He opened it and climbed out, closing it behind him and making his way up to the roof. As he did so he considered the spells he had on him. There was the triangle immobilization spell he could set up in the courtyard. He could use his terror magic, or practice making the world change so consistently that none of the thieves would be able to fight in it's dizzying effects. He could also use his reflection spell to redirect any ranged attacks they made on him back at them... Though if they were not wizards they'd only use throwing knives, which he could catch and throw back. Honestly he probably only needed a few spells for this. He'd use the immobilization spell to imprison most of them, defeat those who were not pinned down, and then return for them once his spell had done it's work.

With this plan he intended to have them all defeated within a matter of minutes. Ten at most. So he went to work. Where would they most likely try attacking from? Or at least, where would their assault be most concentrated towards? The back of the house. They'd use a few thieves to distract him only to have most of their men assault the house from the back. Oras would pretend to fall for their bait so they'd make the attempt, fall into his trap, and then it was only a matter of time before he would have defeated them all. Especially if he was using his fear magic. Soon now, he didn't want to have to wait for too long after all. He needed rest in the end.

327/250 Words
    6/20 posts

Test Subjects TEm5Pci

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 13th March 2018, 2:02 pm

Oras stood up and turned, walking over to the back of the house and it's yard, while also scanning the area around him. All village lights were off, most likely because he was in the area. They didn't trust him after the damage he had seen... But something was off, there was more fear than there should be over some damage in the village. If people were this terrified then the harbor city he'd visited should be far more terrified than these people. Yet it was the reverse. There was something else that happened in this village that he wasn't aware of just yet. If people wouldn't talk normally, perhaps he could interrogate the thieves, see what those who lived in the shadows knew of what was going on.

Oras leaped from the roof's edge and landed on the ground. He scanned the yard and got a feel for what was there. What would prove to be obstacles, what would be in the way, and everything he didn't need to worry about he mentally ignored. Soon enough he made his way across it, placing markers on the ground where the runes would need to be placed. He used markers that the thieves would never have detected, so that he could activate them with ease, and hidden from view. The effect would be them being led into a trap, and imprisoned for a short time. Well less imprisoned and more being unable to move in any sort of fashion, and thus unable to infiltrate the house or aid their comrades.

259 words
    7/20 posts

Test Subjects TEm5Pci

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 14th March 2018, 11:11 am

With the places marked for easy and quick placement of the spell runes, he could return to a vantage point and easily activate the spell at any time. Oras scanned the area a second time before turning back to the house. He ran up the wall and pulled himself up to the top of the roof. Parkour wasn't a difficult task, especially since he'd trained his body to be more stronger and agile than most. He expertly maneuvered quickly and efficiently to the top of the building with little to no effort. If he was in a rush he could triple the speed but he was in no rush. The thieves would give themselves a little bit of time before assaulting the house. Especially since the owner had left not too long ago. They sounded coordinated and thus they wouldn't be taking any unnecessary risks. In addition, the sight of a wizard will probably discourage them from the beginning. They'll spend some time making a plan rather than jumping at it. They weren't fools. They'd take it slow and wait for an opportunity to arise. At least, until they realize he was planning to play sentry for the entire night and not doze off.

Most individuals might. Or rather they would doze off. Others may get bored or lost in thought. Oras was not like anyone else. He cleared his mind as he remained focused, keeping his eyes and senses sharp and aimed towards every direction. He wouldn't be caught off guard like this, or ever.

256 words
    8/20 posts

Test Subjects TEm5Pci