Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hunting Wolves (job)

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Position : None
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Magic: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

Hunting Wolves (job) Empty Hunting Wolves (job)

Post by Kyran 4th March 2018, 1:08 pm

Job Deets:

Kyran sat on a log at the edge of the woods. He was sharpening Black Flower's Thorn. On his back was his new bow which he had named Calamity. A noise brought his head up, his body going tense. A fox darted past and the mage relaxed again. The cursed lands were not his favorite place. Where in most cases he would have been excited to be in a new place, here Kyran felt subdued. Something felt wrong about this place. It might also have been the fact that his demons were roiling happily within his mind. It could have also been the reason he was in the cursed lands in the first place.

A village had been ripped apart by wolves. Every person-- man, woman, or child -- torn apart in the dead of night. Nothing had been spared and the wolves had been gone in the morning. Not natural behavior for wolves. These creatures were cursed at best, something Kyran had never seen at worst. The neighboring villages had immediately put up a request for help. Kyran had accepted without thinking. This was a chance to aid the weak and put down a few deranged creatures. A pleasant sounding job in all.

Kyran sheathed his blade with a sigh. Now if only his partner would show up. Adalinda was probably off drinking if he knew her at all. Which honestly he wasn't sure if he did know her. They were work buddies. Nothing too serious, not best friends or anything. Kyran sighed again. He wished he had a best friend. That would make his life easier. Aw come on Key, it isn't that bad is it? We can be best friend if you really want to have one. I'll be the best best friend you'd ever have. The rest of Kyran's rapidly evaporating pleasant mood disappeared. Stupid demons. Once they had all blended together in a single voice. Now there were four of them, each with distinct personalities and needs. He couldn't ever shut them out.

Kyran peered out into the darkness. "Come on Ada, where are you? I wanna get this job done and get out of here." He muttered, his leg working anxiously. Adalinda Kyran closed his eyes against the slithering voice as it dragged out Ada's name. She's a pretty one, isn't she? All muscle, no give, powerful mage at that. Don't you like her? The demon sounded innocent as she hissed her poison at him. This one was his least favorite of the four. The violent one was easy to handle. The mischievous one needed only a little to appease it. The one that craved victory wasn't too bad. But this one. This one wanted him to sleep with anything on two legs that vaguely resembled a human. It sounded sweet sometimes but Kyran was rapidly learning that was false. Come on, Key. Don't you want to grip that firm ass in your palms? Feel her breasts push up against your chest as she moans your name? She's an easy one. Give her some alcohol and you can be- Kyran growled to drown out the rest of the demon's words. Adalinda didn't want him like that. He wasn't going to force anything on her. Besides, it was better loving from afar. That way he would never get hurt. Kyran dropped his head into his hands. Why did he have to be so different?

Word Count: 570

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Archive Magic
    Second Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Hunting Wolves (job) Empty Re: Hunting Wolves (job)

Post by Lethe 4th March 2018, 6:00 pm

"I hope like hell you're not growling at me..." Adalinda's voice was grumbling as she had come storming up. Her head seemed like it had been drenched in water, especially since her hair was sticking to her head. In fact, that's exactly what she did. Technically Adalinda was on her third week with no alcohol as punishment for what she did to Kyran to get him in to the guild, which she still felt bad for. So she needed something to clear her head before she went on the job. She literally had dunked her head in a river of water before coming over to where they were to meet in the cursed lands to meet up with Kyran. She wanted to make this count.

If she was to be truthful with anyone, she'd admit she felt kinda funny. Odd even. And it wouldn't be because of her lack of alcohol either. That she could tell anyone was the reason for her sluggishness and some of her snippiness as of late. Her odd feeling was coming within her stomach area, and she currently was jostling ideas around her head as to why it felt like so. Maybe it was another symptom of not having alcohol for a short while that she never noticed before.

A grin on her face forms as she reaches behind her head and starts to wring out her hair. "So how much was this job for again? Twenty thousand jewels, right?" She questions as she finishes wringing out the water in her hair. Of course she'd have to deal with the top of her head being wet still though. Tamaria had gone back to the guild to check if Adalinda had any mail, and had met up with Kyran to find out he wanted to do a job with him, in which Tamaria accepted for her before trying to get in contact with Adalinda somehow.

Adalinda actually seemed a little guilty as she looked around the area they were in. Of course he had to pick a job of hunting werewolves. She was mumbling under her breath about hoping she wouldn't be hurting someone's family here, or something to that effect. She was trying to keep Kyran from hearing her. "Before you ask, I sent Tamaria to be back at the closest dock. We're dealing with wolves... a part of the canine family. Tamaria is a cat. I wasn't risking her... that and she's being a scaredy cat about the whole thing too..." She snorts and rolls her eyes.

She looks around the area once more before she settled on Kyran. "Were you waiting for me for a while?" She asks nervously, scratching the back of her head. She was trying to not let him wait on her, but her mind had been too fuzzy to focus right today, and she hated it. "If you're ready to get going, I'm ready to skip to my loo and get on with this job... and out of here as well." She motions to her ears, letting him know that she kind of heard what he had said before she approached him.

Words: 523

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 5th March 2018, 8:52 pm

Kyran wasn't sure how to interact with Adalinda. He'd been avoiding her the last two-three weeks. Her rough introduction of him to the guild hadn't helped with his heart trying to heal. Admittedly, it had only been a crush probably. Yet that hadn't stopped his heart from hurting. His chest had ached every time he had thought about Ada that first week. Now he was staring straight at her. Malinda tried to speak but Kyran shut her down. He was done listening to her now. Kyran slowly stood up, rubbing his hands on his pants. He put away his weapons.

"No, I was growling at...something else." His heart jerked as he watched her wring out her hair. Stupid crush was still in place. Why couldn't he crush on someone else? Like...someone else. He shuddered realizing there weren't many women he felt comfortable enough to crush on. There was a brief burst of relief at her question for reward. "Yeah that's the reward..." Kyran moved over to point into the forest. He heard Ada mutter something about someone's family. He decided to ignore it, rubbing his chest. Jealousy would not come into this relationship. He could be friends with her.

The demons roiled in his mind, agitated by his negative feelings. He turned away from Adalinda. His eyes were probably flashing different colors. The demons sometimes changed the way his eyes looked when they were close to taking over. That had been learned the hard way. "That's understandable, Ada. Tamaria probably won't be needed anyways. They're just cursed wolves." Kyran felt Malinda beat the other demons back. She wanted control. Fantastic.

Your jealousy is almost as delicious as your heartbreak. You should punish her. Malinda said gently. Kyran strode into the forest. He wasn't willing to let Malinda take over and standing next to Ada was aggravating his problem. He ignored Adalinda's last question. Rudeness would put some distance between them emotionally. Being cold to her would ice over the feelings in his chest. Kyran looked at the shiny piece of metal he had sewn into his bracer. His eyes were a deep purple with cat pupils. He swore under his breath. Couldn't let Ada see his face. Kyran hunched behind the collar of his jacket. You can't avoid her forever. Come on. A quick fuck and all your feelings will vanish. She probably isn't even good in bed.

Kyran could feel his skin crawling. It denoted physical changes were about to happen. He scowled and forced his feelings down. Malinda cried out as if in pain. He smiled and did it again. She screamed at him, obscenities floating across his mind. It was music calming his agitated state. Howls picked up from the forest. They were different from normal wolves Kyran had heard. Deeper, wicked, sending a shiver down the spine. This was the call of the wolves they were hunting. Kyran pulled Calamity off his shoulder. "Looks like we won't have to hunt much. Our prey is nearby. Can you smell them? Or should I do some tracking?" He was careful to keep his back to Adalinda. His eyes were still deep purple even if he had caused Malinda to retreat. Kyran did not want her to see them until they were normal again.

Word Count: 546
    Total: 1,116

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 6th March 2018, 10:47 am

A grin slipped across her lips as she was told how much the job was, making her nod as she adjusted herself. "That sounds awesome... Can't wait to finish it." She rubs her hands together and looks around the place. She runs a hand through her hair as she came up next to him when he turned away. She places a hand on his shoulder. "Hey... I know I said it already... But I'm sorry... For what happened at the guild... I wasn't trying to hurt you." She tells him with a deep sigh. "I still feel like a bitch for what happened... Was kinda surprised when you wanted to go on another job with me too." She had quickly removed her hand from his shoulder and rubs the back of her neck.

At the sound of the howl, the dragon slayers eyes grow wide as she looks around. She glances to Kyran, and takes a deep breath. "I'm a dragon slayer... isn't it well known that we have great smell?" She chuckles quietly to him. She pauses though, sniffing the air. She takes the lead as she starts to walk forward to the forest. Her mind was whirling with thoughts now. She holds her hand up after walking a short distance, tilting her head just a little to start listening to what was going on around them. She heard something closer than the wolves, or they were being watched. She glances to the side and takes a deep breath as she shakes her hand a little. A spell was being prepared as she continued to walk forward. She had ended up taking the lead, and Kyran would probably notice that she didn't have as much perk in her step like she normally did. That was due to not having alcohol for at least a week. She sniffs the air once more. "They're closer..." Her voice was quiet as she had barely looked over her shoulder.

A rustle came from beside her as she sniffed the air before a fox came out and jumped at her. Adalinda had quickly made a kunai and stabbed it as it came into arms reach. "Jeez..." She shakes her head as she continues on. "I say be careful around here in general... I feel the cursed lands got the animals we don't need to worry about and made them a little coo coo, or desperate for food. And... If my memory is right about this area... these wolves are the ones on the outer edge of the woods here, and were raised feral." She tells him while she points towards the direction. "They're that way. Some had gone to the side," Her hand trails to their left. "And others to the other side." Her thumb points to the right. She finally looks back at Kyran. She wanted to make sure he had been paying attention to her.

Another howl came, and Adalinda looks back to the area that it had come from. She glares as she holds her hand up, ready to make another spell as she crouches down and starts to go towards the direction the wolves were in. The wolves were starting to surround them, but they smelt like regular wolves, rather than werewolves... That was odd to her. She points in a direction, and makes a slight motion with her hands, similar to pulling a string on a bow. She was being silent as she was telling him to fire an arrow.

Words: 581
    Total: 1,104

Stats:

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 6th March 2018, 8:04 pm

Kyran shrugged off Ada's hand when she tried to apologize. He wasn't going to accept that. He couldn't if he wanted to put any distance between himself and Ada. Malinda smirked, slithering slowly to the forefront of his mind. (The following statement has been redacted by way of complaints. We apologize for disrupting your regularly scheduled RP and hope you enjoy the rest of it) Kyran snapped his teeth at Malinda's words. She didn't get a say in this whatsoever. "You were a bitch, Adalinda." He spat keeping his face turned away from her. His anger at the demons was spilling out onto her. "You had no right whatsoever to assume joining a guild would be the best option. You're lucky it worked out as well as it did. In the future don't do me any favors." Kyran stepped away from her, not wanting her to touch him again. He might crumble if she did. "I only agreed to go on a job with you because I needed the money and thanks to your introduction of me, the rest of our guildmates think I'm crazy. Not one will go on a job with me." He growled wishing the words would stop spilling out of his mouth.

When Ada tried to tease him, Kyran decided to let her have it a little more. Better to drive the wedge in as deep as possible. He didn't need friends. They were vulnerabilities. The demons cheered as he opened his mouth. "Why no, Ada, that isn't widely known. After all there aren't too many dragon slayers around. Maybe it's because they're all stupid?" His tone was neutral until the end where it tilted toward falsely innocent. Malinda's hissing laughter filled his head. She was losing her grip on him but she was amused by his resolve to drive Ada away.

Kyran grudgingly let Ada take the lead. His eyes had faded back to their normal color. So why didn't he feel better? The demons were dancing across his mind, causing an ache within his skull. When Ada killed the fox, Kyran went down to examine it. He studiously ignored her as he tilted the head. It had a misshapen jaw, filled with too many teeth. There were too many bones in its back. Even as he examined it, the fox deflated emitting a cloud. Kyran leapt away from the body. That was not normal. When he looked up, Ada was making motions with her hands. He sighed, pulling back on Calamity. An arrow of pure energy alighted upon the string. A release sent the arrow zooming off into the forest in the direction Ada had pointed.

"Don't tell me what to do, Adalinda." He snarled as the forest burst into motion. Calamity sang as Kyran spun, releasing arrows repeatedly. Gratitude reverberated through him. He no longer needed a quiver. The wolves didn't stand a chance. Five bodies littered the forest floor around him when the pack finally ran away. Involuntarily, Kyran checked to make sure Ada was okay. His eyes were filled with worry. The demons hissed and booed his showing of his true feelings. Ahriman tried to step forward. The violence had invigorated him. Kyran pushed the wolf demon away. Without a continuing fight, Ahriman wasn't strong enough to resist his push.

"Ada..." Kyran started then stopped himself. It wasn't worth the heartache or the hurt. He had endured enough physical pain to last a thousand years. Claudia had torn his heart out and shown him the true meaning of emotional pain. Opening himself up had hurt and Ada had thrown it away. To let her apologize, to let her back in where she could slice him up on the inside. To give her his trust again wasn't worth it. "Let's just get this job over with. You made it plenty clear how you felt about me. We'll get through this and never see each other again." He lowered his head feeling the tears pricking at his eyes.

Word Count: 666
    Total: 1,782

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 6th March 2018, 9:18 pm

As Kyran started to blow up on her, Adalinda's eyes started to grow wide. Her face contorted into a snarl as she glares at him. She clenched her hands into fists as she started to shake a bit. "You know what, you fucking bastard?! You didn't have to fucking do a job with me! Could have done it all on your fucking own!" She says as she had reached down and picked up a stone that was near her. She then just growls and chucks it away from her. She wanted so badly to chuck it at Kyran, but she figured any injury to him due to her, would get her in anymore trouble. She was already irritable as is, and Kyran was just making it worse.

She glanced at the fox, watching it deflate, before she looked away from it. Her guess was most animals around here were similar to that. They would have to be careful. Very careful. She was keeping her ears opened for other animals as best as she could. She still felt a tad uneasy since she was alcohol-less, but she was still going to try.

After she had motioned for him to fire an arrow into the woods where she wanted him to, his comment made her clench her hand into a fist again. She was still crouching in the same spot that she had been. She was fuming now. As he spoke to her more, she tensed up more. Instantly she shot up and threw her fist in his face as she let up a feral growl herself. "Don't. You. Fucking. Dare." She hisses as she glares at him. "You have no idea how I really feel about you! You're the one being a fucking ass and saying shit! Already since I got here, you've done nothing but be a fucking piece of shit to me! I said I was sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! If you're going to be like this, I might as well fucking leave and let you do the job on your own!" She growls as she shoves against him and starts to walk away back to leave the forest. "And I fucking tried to sober myself up some more so I could do a good fucking goddamn job... Last time I do that for anyone again." She growls to herself aloud as she's storming off.

As she walks past a tree, her foot caught hold of a root and she tripped over it, causing her to groan as she is on her hands and knees, just staring at the ground. Her breathing was slightly irregular as she was trying to gain control over her emotions, not let her anger boil over. Instead, tears started to fall down onto her hands. Being sober really sucked for her. She hated it. She lets up a growl and quickly unsticks her foot from the root before she stands up, dusting off her clothes, but she doesn't move too far, being unsteady on her feet still as she places a hand on the tree of the root had tripped her just a moment ago. She puts a hand to her head and shakes it. She wasn't going to look back. She didn't want to let herself feel guilty, but it was Kyran's fault that he pushed her buttons this time.

'Guess there goes another potential friend. You're on a great roll Ada.' She thinks to herself as she completely lost track of the people she pissed off. Her face softens to a frown as she takes a deep breath, shaking her head as she started to walk away once more. There were more howls in the distance, coming from her now right side as she walks away. That was probably the werewolves now, but she wasn't going to care anymore. Kyran could deal with it on his own.

Words: 648
    Total: 1,752

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 13th March 2018, 12:30 pm

Kyran stepped into the punch as his training taught him. If she had been slower, it would have missed entirely. As it was her fist dealt a glancing blow to his face. He was slightly dazed watching her rant at him until she shoved him away. Kyran reached out an arm, about to go to her when the wolves came down. His body reacted on instinct. Elbow strike, low kick, savage rip. Always moving never stopping, tearing through his enemies like they were paper. There was a sharp glee inside him as he tore the wolves apart. They yipped and snarled making a racket. Their blood splattered upon his uniform staining the white into a grisly red. Kyran was glad he had the clothes Advent had given him underneath.

The wolf corpses lay around him in a awful depiction of his skill. Kyran turned away from them. Ahriman had risen to the surface of his mind, sharpening his sense of what was around him. A sort of sixth sense of a predator. His head rose at something in the trees. A long humanoid lupine form was scurrying across the branches. A werewolf. Kyran had only read about them before. He would have been excited too if it hadn't been headed in the direction Ada had stormed off in.

Kyran ran. "Ada! Ada, get down!" The desire to protect her was still embedded within his heart. He may still hurt from what she had done, but that didn't change his feelings. He saw her walking away from him. The werewolf was carefully creeping along. Kyran wasn't sure if Ada could smell it or not. Maybe the wolf was concealing its scent somehow. That made it a devious predator. Kyran forgot about his bow. He forgot his magic. All that mattered was protecting Ada. His mind went blank. His body simply moved . Before he knew it, Kyran was on Ada's back. His teeth were sinking into her shoulder filling his mouth with blood. Kyran threw himself back from Ada. The coat was torn from his arms before it got permanently ruined. The rest of his uniform disappeared as his body stretched, growing into a lupine shape of its own. Kyran threw back his head and howled. Now, now he could protect her.

Kyran leapt into the trees. The young werewolf was suprised by the move. It opened its mouth but whether to speak or to howl, Kyran never found out. He shoved his newly clawed hand into its mouth. His free hand kept the mouth open as Kyran tore chunks of flesh from it. The werewolf was too stunned to stop him. When it lay dead across the branch in front of him, Kyran leapt down again landing in front of Ada. He gave his beautiful long red fur a good shake. It was only then that he realized Ahriman wasn't in control. He was. The man was in control not the demon. Kyran turned to Ada, a wolfish grin on his face, his tongue lolling out of his mouth. It took a moment for the euphoria to subside and the memories to return. It seemed best to sit in front of Ada so he wasn't looming over her.

"Ada." His voice was a deep rumble, a touch of darkness across the skin. Kyran was glad he could speak. That would help this move along better. "I'm not mad about you..." He sniffed the air. What was that? He turned his nose up trying to get a better hint of the smell. It was coming from Adalinda. Kyran took a deep breath to better catch the scent. It was...new. Something had changed in Ada. Something was different. Kyran clamped down on his emotions before they rose up. There was only one change that could happen in a mage as young as Adalinda. "Ada, did you know you're pregnant?" His voice was emotionless, his eyes flat. He would not react. She was an adult. She could make her own choices. Kyran brutally beat the demons back when they tried to whisper into his mind. They would not influence him, would not make him hurt Ada.

WC: 694
    Total: 2,476

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 13th March 2018, 7:31 pm

Adalinda had flinched as she heard the wolves behind her, and barely looked over her shoulder to see Kyran attacking them all. She then quickly shakes her head and tries to stalk off. She hears that the wolves over there were now silent. See? He didn't need her there to help him out. He had this on his own. She was sensing the other werewolf, but she was sure Kyran would get it for her. When she heard his cry to her, she starts to turn her head around, till he bit into her shoulder, causing her to scream out in pain from suddenly having his teeth in her shoulder. She elbowed him off roughly with her left arm, and grabbed hold of her shoulder. Great! He had made her right arm currently injured and unable to properly move because he just had to bite her. Why would he even bite her for?! She was getting furiouser and furiouser with him every passing moment now.

She grits her teeth and glares at Kyran just before he went after the werewolf in the tree. She was about to growl at Kyran when she hears another growl nearby as another young werewolf wasn't too far from her. She waits till it is close before she quickly kicks at it, stabbing it with the heel of her boot, a sudden harpoon like blade coming forth and stabbing into the chest before she made her left arm become a blade and quickly went to slice off the werewolf's head. She growls as it was a short thing. Nothing compared to... Her thoughts drifted as she looks over to Kyran and she glares a bit. Her sword wasn't being put away, but she yanked her foot out of the werewolf's corpse and let the blade on her heel disappear.

Her eyes glare harder at Kyran when he spoke to her. When he stopped and started to sniff her, she growls a bit at him. "Don't sniff me..." She was thinking he was smelling the just over a week old smell of alcohol on her, if that scent still lingered on her. When he said she was pregnant, Adalinda's face paled. "What...?" She mutters and a hand instinctively went to her stomach. She was... what? Her face contorted to confusion and worry as she felt her breathing speed up now. She took a step back, nearly tripping, then shakes her head. "Fuck... No... No!" She grits her teeth and snarls a bit. She then looks to Kyran. "You got that just from smelling me?" She kept her left arm her sword, while her right arm hung at her side, the blood from the wound he created, dripping down her white sleeve slowly. It was clear she had no clue about this, but she clearly also knew how it had happened. She let her left arm shift back and squatted in the spot she was standing in, putting her hand to her face as she was shaking her head. "Stupid..." She kept on muttering over and over as she was pounding the palm of her hand to her forehead in tune with her words.

Slowly, she looked up to Kyran. She put her left arm across her legs, and rested her chin on her arm. "You're not going to leave me alone now... are you? Or let me finish this job since apparently you're 'not mad at me'..." She was trying hard to not let her gaze drift away from him. She was trying to face this head on. If he knew, she would have to deal with the rest of the guild knowing since all the other slayers would more than likely smell the scent change from her too, just like Kyran did. Her thoughts then went to someone else, and her cheeks blushed deeply as her hand went to cover her mouth, and she closed her eyes, as if she was trying to not cry.

Words: 660
    Total: 2,412

Stats:

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 14th March 2018, 10:09 am

Kyran watched the information sink in. Her reaction made it clear she hadn't known beforehand. His conflict of feelings cleared in that moment. His demons moaned in disappointment. They had been pushing him to be angry at this. He didn't care. She looked frail, slightly distressed. Kyran pulled a few rags from his harness which had expanded to fit his werewolf form. With a gentleness belied by his size, he bound the wound he had created. "I can smell a change. The only change that makes sense with how young you are is a pregnancy." He said gently before plopping his large furry butt down next to her.

He wrapped an arm around her if she allowed it. It was difficult due to the difference in size but Kyran pulled her into his chest. "I'll be here for you if you want me to. I have been an ass but I'll do my best not to be so from now on. No promises though. What I was angry about..." Kyran paused trying to figure out the best way to word this. She was pregnant, her emotions were all over the place. He didn't want to make her angry. "Your refusal of my confession shattered something within me. As a result, four demons were born. I now have to deal with not one but four demonic influences upon my mind every day." Kyran tightened his arm around Ada if it was there. Otherwise, he circled his arm around his knees.

"I'll protect you if you want it. I'd like to help in whatever way I can. My...childhood was awful. I want any kids my friends have to be the happiest spoiled little shits anywhere on the planet." Kyran looked over at Adalinda. It was weird that his feelings had shifted so suddenly. Perhaps he had never really loved her. Or at least not in the sexual way. He had simply convinced himself that was how he felt. After all there was no example for him to base the feeling off of. "I can't exactly have kids of my own. Tiwin told me he made it so. And I know I've been a shitty friend but I hope you'll let me help. I don't want to lose my only friend." Kyran wisely decided not to mention Advent. Vee was his friend too so technically he did have another friend. He was also starting to ramble. "We can finish this job if you want but I can understand if you want to find the father. I hope for you sake he'll be a good father and a good...mate? I don't know what the male in a relationship is called. I do hope he makes you happy though." He gave her a wolfy grin. Was he making her feel better or only making things worse?

WC: 471
    Total: 2,947

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 14th March 2018, 3:16 pm

She stayed silent as Kyran attended to her arm. She wasn't going to fight him. It hurt, and she didn't entirely have much of anything on her to heal herself with. She mumbled a low thanks, but it caught in her throat as he wrapped his arm around her and she was suddenly in his chest. She wasn't expecting it. She sits quietly though, listening to him speak about his demon... er... demons. That was a new thought. So his mind wasn't silent apparently. She takes a deep breath as she hung her head. She knew he was still upset over her refusal of him. "I'm sorry... I already told you before... You had jumped a bit. And that information was too sudden for me at the time." She bit her bottom lip. She nods as he talks about his childhood being pretty crappy. She remembered that at least from their last job.

She slowly pulls from him. She had a rather sad smile on her face. She lightly put her fist on his shoulder, pushing him just lightly. "I know... I saw all that..." She murmurs, meaning his childhood and the bit about Tiwin saying he wouldn't have kids. She still felt bad about that for him. She takes a deep breath and nods her head. "You planning to declare yourself 'Uncle Kyran to the kid?" She snickers quietly. "Also... mate is acceptable, as well as father. And I know.... generally where he's at." She nervously smiles. She was going to say more, but three growls came around them and suddenly an attack was out on them.

Three of the young werewolves, that had apparently stayed back before, were now coming after them while they were just sitting there. And this was all because they killed their comrades that had gone after them first. Adalinda quickly scrambles to her feet before she quickly throws her arm back and launches an iron javelin at the nearest werewolf. It had gone right through the wolf's heart, making it whine in pain before it started to slump. Adalinda seemed to be having trouble with that sound. Or facing these wolves in general though. She quickly used her ability to manipulate iron, and yanked the javelin back out of the wolf, watching as it fell on the ground. Her face winced in slight guilt at the sight.

The other two wolves had seen that Ada had stabbed their companion, and now were targeting her. Ada grins a bit and creates a second javelin, reeling her arm back a bit as she prepared to throw it at one of them to keep them off of her bit. She was taking a few steps back, trying to charge up her second javelin a bit, wanting to get more bang for her buck with it. She let her eyes glance over to Kyran, seeing what he was doing now that they had all these wolves around them, and she could faintly smell more in the distance.

She decided that waiting wasn't in the books this time around, and quickly launches the javelin at another werewolf to back it off of her. She grits her teeth. If she was really pregnant, like hell would she let anything happen to her on purpose.

Words: 546
    Total: 2,958

Stats:

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 17th March 2018, 10:00 pm

"Well that is the only way I can have kids." Kyran tried joking but choked on the words. He couldn't adopt not without his family stepping in and blocking him. He had tried after leaving Darkwell village. Sylvia had even tried to help him but even with her contacts, she hadn't been able to help. "I'd be willing to help you find him if you wish for the help. I know you probably don't need or want it from me. He smiled as best he could in his wolfish form.

Ada exploding into action didn't affect Kyran. He was a little stunned at his demons' words right before she moved. Why is Daddy sad? Stop making Daddy sad! Cheer her up! Medea said starting in a small voice that got louder and more insistent. Kyran was stunned. How was Ada the parent of his demons. It doesn't matter! Help Daddy before we castrate you! Kyran flinched and growled at his most capricious demon. Screw that noise. He watched Ada handily deal with the young werewolves. His nose told him five more wolves or werewolves were approaching from the south. They were better at keep their scent hidden but there was a sickness to it. These must be the leaders of the pack that slaughtered the village.

Kyran launched himself forward. The young werewolves, so focused on Ada, never even felt his talons part the flesh of their necks. They simply buckled and fell to the ground. Blood pooled under their bodies, lapped up by the accursed grounds. The demons hammered against Kyran's skull as he turned to face the five werewolves. They had emerged from the shadows. Each was big, nearly as big as Kyran was. Their muzzles were misshapen the teeth not fitting quite correctly. Their shoulders sloped, their long arms nearly brushing their knuckles against the ground. Drool spilled from their mouths. Madness flitted about their eyes. These creatures were not longer sentient, no longer anything but monsters.

Kyran had smelled Ada's hesitation more than he had seen it. He looked over his shoulder at her. "I take it the father is a werewolf of some sort. You were hesitating more than usual almost as if attacking them hurt you." The adult werewolves growled menacingly. Kyran growled back, looking each in the eyes until they lowered their heads. They recognized him as alpha. That bought them a little bit of time. "These wolves aren't thinking creatures anymore. Something has poisoned them, made them nothing more than ravaging monsters. Whoever your mate is, he would want them put down as humanely as possible. Otherwise this sickness with spread to other packs, to other places. Maybe to your mate himself or even your offspring. We can't let that happen." Kyran waited until he held Ada's eyes. "I'm not sure what the highest grade of friendship is but I want that with you. I want to be called Uncle Kyran since its the closest I'll ever get to being called Dad." His eyes misted but Kyran continued determined to finish. "I'd lay my life down for you and yours. It's the best use of my life I can think of."

Kyran shot forward. His long legs ate up the distance between him and the enemies. He blew past them, his hands latching in sides. Great chunks of flesh were ripped out of their sides. They went down with painful howls. Kyran spun only to be hit in the shoulder by a ball of shadow. Blood exploded out behind him as the shadows passed through flesh. So they had a little magic too. He watched the shadows ripple. Something possessed him to move as he charged back toward the werewolves. They snarled trying to swarm him. Kyran grinned ferally, lowering his shoulder. The wolves plowed into him. Their talons raked his fur never penetrating far enough to do harm. Kyran fired off his Blood Thorn twice making one of them back off. The second went down under a vicious flurry of blows from Kyran. The last one tried clawing and biting Kyran into submission. He drove his hand up into the stomach. A tug brought the wolf's heart from its chest. Kyran turned toward the final werewolf. It whimpered on the ground, two neat holes in its stomach. One of his spells must have clipped the spinal cord.

Kyran looked at the two werewolves he had first attacked. They were stilling, their organs laying about them. They must have been thrashing about. He dismissed them and turned back to the one at his feet. "Be at peace" Kyran gripped the werewolf's head and twisted it sharply. A loud crack resounded through the surrounding forest. Kyran slowly lowered the werewolf to the ground. "Lets go Ada. We have your mate to find and a bounty to collect. I can't wait to get out of this forest." He looked down at his shaggy furred form. "Maybe you should turn this one in to the client..." He was pretty sure they wouldn't appreciate his red wolfish form.

WC: 843
    Total: 3,790

stats:

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 18th March 2018, 11:16 am

Adalinda smiles softly, and shrugs her shoulders. "You don't have to worry about finding him. I already said I know the general location of where he's at." She was a bit glad Kyran went after the other two for her in her place. She was a tad concerned about going after the other wolves. When Kyran guessed who the father was of the baby in her stomach, Adalinda flinched. She nods her head and looks down to her feet. "Yeah... He is..." As he started talking about these wolves having a sickness of some sort, she starts to shake her head. That wasn't what she had been told about feral werewolves in the Lycan Forest. Her gaze was slightly cold as she watches her companion go after the grown werewolves here and takes a deep breath. She waits patiently as he ceases them all from coming to attack once more. When he came back to her, she was shaking her head.

"These wolves are nothing compared to him. He said that the feral wolves are raised like so. And those feral wolves are all on the outer edge of the forest, like right where we are. His people are further in the forest, basically cut off from the rest of the world." She tells Kyran with a deep sigh. "They're not sick. Not these ones. They were raised to have anger towards outsiders... and that it's 'fun'. My kid won't be hurt from whatever sickness you're thinking they have. They'll be only a quarter werewolf anyways."

She huffs as she crossed her arms over her chest. She then paused and looked to him. "I know I mentioned it earlier that feral wolves were raised to be so. Also, I don't need to find Yuudai. He got me a Compact Communications Lacrima so we can contact one another in the future. Tamaria has it with her so I won't ruin it." She felt her cheeks get warm as she explained this to Kyran. Her eyes went away from him as she bit the inside of her left cheek. She needed to stop talking. "I'll... I'll go turn it in. Meet you back at the guild?" She asks as she turns herself around. She may visit a doctor back at the guild afterwards... that is, if no one else smells her and can figure what else happened.

Words: 396
    Total: 3,354

Stats:

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 18th March 2018, 11:26 am

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:52 am