Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Magnolia's Next Top Model: Yona

Zincarla
    Zincarla

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Position : None
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 960,162

Magnolia's Next Top Model: Yona Empty Magnolia's Next Top Model: Yona

Post by Zincarla 23rd February 2018, 11:49 pm

Job Link

Yona Hisamori had chose this job for the easy money and for getting her face out there. It was no secret that compared even to the beautiful women on set, her striking and alluring features topped them all. Without cosmetics or costume, without training in the model world, Yona managed to surprise the others on set in the forest. As she walked barefoot away from the director, who had been showcasing other girls in a magazine in his hand, a young blonde had stopped her. The girl had to have been maybe sixteen at best, wearing only a towel around her scantily designed wardrobe. Yona was curious as to just what it was she wore, but didn't ask. Yona herself was wearing an all white guild uniform, a simple pair of boots, pants and a low cut blouse.

"You must be Yona, the director couldn't stop talking about you. Are you new?" The blonde said clapping twice. Yona analyzed her. Just what was it meant to be like to be a model, she wondered. She had the face and body for it, but the more time she spent with these people the more she grew distasteful of the industry. It was vapid and boring and socializing just for the sake of it was a chore.

"I am new," Yona sighed with a single nod, her long green hair bouncing on her shoulders. The blonde pursed her lips and pointed towards a small tent, "Go on in there, they will be expecting you for make up." Yona scratched her cheek confused. It was supposed to be easy right, just sit down, take pictures, and then leave? Seeing her expression the blonde grabbed her by the arm, "Come on, I'll go with you. Name's Ryssa and I will be doing the shoot with you. Stick by me, you'll turn out right." When they got to the tent, Ryssa stopped flashing her blue eyes at Yona, "You really are quite beautiful. Now go!"

Yona made a slight face, uncertain about the attention she usually loved to get. The green haired mage sat aside in the tent until a tall bald man with dark eyes approached her. "Ah, you must be Yona!" Did everyone know her name? She frowned slightly and he put his hand on her cheek, "Such beauty. Yes, well let's get you painted. Come on over here." The green haired woman looked around the tent, seeing a table with coffee upon it, another set of counters and mirrors and comfortable looking low back chairs. Yona moved to the chairs and so the day began with an abrupt edge, a mass of confusion and a strange spur of excitement.

Yona's hair was curled and heated, then curled again, until it was flowing like a green waterfall over her shoulders and neck. Yona was shown a series of designs by someone named Chanelle: three specific outfits that she was to wear when it came down to the photos. There was an urgency in the air, lovely women and handsome men floating about with glitter and handbags and flowing capes. "I am le Monsieur, top artist in this business and I am here to make you shine~ Now stand up!" Yona heard the voice and got to her feet even before she considered disobeying. The bald man worked around her, prompting her to hold up her arms and lift her chin.

As she was measured a pair of red haired twins seemed to materialize from behind her, pulling off her white guild clothing. Yona didn't blush, having no problem with anyone seeing her body, but they at least let her keep her undergarments on. The first outfit they stuck her in was a tight elegant dress, purple in color with black lace lining the sharp and asymmetric neckline. The last was a leather coat cinching at her waist with a white boat neck sweater. Yona sweat as she tugged herself into black leggings and brown leather boots. The outfits were drole, not as amazing as the magazine director made them out to be. For the last photos, Yona was stripped back to her undergarments. The twins came around to paint her with turquoise and yellow designs, something like the wings of a macaw from the rain forest. She was made to stand like that with only bright yellow spike heels on. She bit on her lip nervously until she felt the tap on her arm.

"Hey, don't worry, they are painting me too!" The blonde said from her side. Yona turned her head and chuckled, "I didn't expect this amount of haste and control from these people." The blonde nodded, "My name is Maka and I've been here for a year now. I still don't get all the fuss."

The two women were expected to pose with the elegant shoes, bending in elaborate forms, and Yona had to admit that it was tiring work. By the end of it, Maka had hugged her and they reviewed the photos. Yona let out a little gasp of surprise, having hated the work largely, the pictures showed no sign of her being an amateur. Instead, she looked like an eco-goddess in the forest and a tree-borne nympth with the golden haired teen. The sharp yellow stilletos, the colors painted over her skin, all brought attention to the shoes and yet captivated a certain exotic feel to the females posing. Yona was brought out of her shocked state when Maka hugged her again, "Too bad they don't let us keep the shoes, huh?"

WC: 926

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magnolia's Next Top Model: Yona Imageedit-3-2741721522

Zin's Color: color = #ff66cc

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:57 am