Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Φ ROSES I SEND TO YOU Φ [Job/Aeris]

Evan
    Evan

Imagination Sovereign

Imagination Sovereign

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ╳ Imaginary Element ╳
    Second Magic: ╳ Mystic Eyes ╳
    Third Magic:

Φ ROSES I SEND TO YOU Φ [Job/Aeris] Empty Φ ROSES I SEND TO YOU Φ [Job/Aeris]

Post by Evan 12th February 2018, 5:37 pm

The Rarest Flower:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Φ ROSES I SEND TO YOU Φ [Job/Aeris] T0bRXJv
    Evan
    Evan

Imagination Sovereign

Imagination Sovereign

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ╳ Imaginary Element ╳
    Second Magic: ╳ Mystic Eyes ╳
    Third Magic:

Φ ROSES I SEND TO YOU Φ [Job/Aeris] Empty Re: Φ ROSES I SEND TO YOU Φ [Job/Aeris]

Post by Evan 12th February 2018, 6:12 pm

The young god had not seen many people as of late. He had been lazing around in the forest near a village, occasionally stopping by the village and go to the bars. He had felt something similar to a headache as he rose from his tent. Perhaps it wasn't the smartest thing to be setting up camp in a forest literally named the Spooky Forest. Humans really were running out of names for all the landmarks they had been discovering in the last couple of years. It made Atlas a whole lot more eager to talk and associate with humans but it was risky to do. People generally don't remember the god as it's in their nature to forget their direct encounters with him. While it does sting, it's for the best in the long run so he doesn't try to fight it. It'd be nice if someone remembered him for who he was and not because he was teasing them. It was a primitive way to get reactions out of people, but it worked so most of the time, he just followed what he was meant to do. Rubbing his brown hair, he'd walk over to a river bank where he could freshen up.

Plunging his face in the water to wake up, he'd continue thinking. He had heard that there was a medicinal shop in Magnolia who was trying to recruit mages to journey through the spooky forest in order to get a special flower. But, that had been a week or so ago and he wasn't quite sure if anyone took the job quite yet. He hadn't really seen anyone passing through the forest, otherwise he probably would have spoken to them. Either way, with how preoccupied the god was in washing up, he would really be paying attention to any threats or potentially new people who could be lurking around in the area. It was also rather an odd sight if anyone came across him because he had only the top half of his body submerged in water as he was in a rather heavy thought.

Words: 350/750

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Φ ROSES I SEND TO YOU Φ [Job/Aeris] T0bRXJv

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:35 am