Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Shipment of Wine(closed)

Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragonfly Healer
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 494,070

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A Shipment of Wine(closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Shipment of Wine(closed)

Post by Haraka Omaras 31st March 2018, 10:57 pm

'Ask a doctor and that may be your problem?' That confused the hell out of Haraka, but there was no helping it. What did he mean by that? "What do you mean by that? I would have already found a difference if I was a good doctor. This is something I would have figured out if I hadn't been such a coward and finished my training with someone else after she was gone instead of hiding from a danger that might not even exist anymore. Researching, practicing, it's not the same. If I hadn't been so scared my magic might attract their attention than I would be able to use fire to see the differences." He wasn't frustrated with Sol, or the test, but himself. Omaras saw the time he had wasted being afraid, that it was his own fault he was having so much trouble with any of this. He was frustrated at himself for the inabilities he himself caused, disgusted with the cowardice that had held him back for so long. There was too much pause here! An arm moved, grabbing the sleeve of one of the Sols. 'I said too much, I let my anger at myself show, I mentioned them. It was too much.'"Please ignore my outburst. I'm just... going to guess, is this the real Sol?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Harakas Bank] [Profile] [Ulhar Relgim] [Ice Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)] [Second Heart] [Death Fae Doctor] [Characters Theme Song]
    A Shipment of Wine(closed) - Page 2 SnakeWeaver
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel 3rd April 2018, 3:34 pm

Ruvel had just gotten back from dealing with several issues at one of the ports, there had been a bad storm a few nights ago and it had caused several docks within the port to be damaged to the point they could no longer take ships "This is just what I needed to deal with the moment I got off the ship." he grumbled quietly to himself taking lacrima images to show Cirven, the wood make mages and carpenters so that this could get dealt with quickly and efficiently. "For now place the beacon up showing that this port isn't accepting ships, open the dry docks they can use that until this is sorted." he said taking the reports from the dock master and headed up the marble stone steps towards the headquarters placing the paperwork into his shadow knowing that Shindara was currently there watching over him. He knew he had been slacking with his own training but there wasn't exactly like there was a lot that could be done about it when you were having to rub elbows with the upper class as it was your task for the company.

It was then he headed for the training area knowing by now the papers would have already been copied and placed in the correct areas his seal on each of them. He couldn't write but he had come to understand that seals were also like a form of signature as the wax and seal could be of a unique blend. His wax was white but almost seemed clear and to sparkle, it was something he had made himself so there was no other wax like it and the seal itself was a void realm seal; if someone could have read it, it would say 'Rui' which he had learned meant healer, pure or innocent. This made up how he signed things when he needed to. Opening the doors of the training area he caught what was going on hearing the last sentence as he moved to sit off on the side lines, he could tell the hint was confusing what seemed to be a potential new member.

"If I may interject." he said from where he was sitting "Oh... my manners, forgive me it's been a stressful day." he said with a silent sigh a small smile ever present as he stood his hand going to his chest as he bowed just slightly "My name is Ruvel Mizune I am one of the vice presidents of the West Fiore Trading Company." he said calmly before sitting down "Please call me Ruvel." he continued his dual coloured eyes never leaving the scene before him "Now where was I? Oh yes, you're overthinking this problem. Don't approach this as a doctor but rather a mage, you have many senses at your disposal as a mage that you are not using and believe me my senses are not as good as other mages but I can tell which is which." he had only been in the hall a few moments and it worried him that he who could do limited things could do this when someone who's magic worked perfectly couldn't.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Shipment of Wine(closed) - Page 2 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 4th April 2018, 10:55 pm

As Haraka grabbed one of the Sols and took a guess Sol felt himself get a bit irritated since he was trying to get the guy to figure things out and it felt like every hint the dragon gave him soared right above his head. The Dragon that Haraka grabbed shook his head before he knocked the boy away with a palm strike to the gut before the two shifted again so they would confuse him once again but before one of the Sols could speak Ruvel came up and tried to give Haraka some help.

Both of the Sols looked at Ruvel and nodded to him in greeting though they stopped talking due to not wanting to give anything away to Haraka.”Alright Newbie lets try this again which one is the real one” one said before the other continued” and which one is the fake"

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragonfly Healer
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 494,070

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Haraka Omaras 12th April 2018, 12:09 am

Haraka looked over towards the new stranger. Ruvel? Ah... was the solution so simple? It made sense.  "Thank you mister Ruvel, I'm still new to using magic." Before he could say more to ruvel, the palm strike from Sol had reminded the demon of what he needed to focus on. Not conversation, but the test he was taking. Use his magical senses to tell which one was which. Look at this like a mage, not a doctor. It... was actually so easy that the demon felt a little ashamed of himself.  'This is what happens when you purposely ignore part of you for thousands of years, but at least that's an easy fix.' After recovering from the strike to the gut, this time he did pick the real one. It wasn't a guess, nor an attempt to feel out the differences.  "You're the one with more life, right?" The answer felt so simple now that he felt pretty silly for not realizing it now. He could make teapots, furniture, repair homes, make clothing, cook, make wines... but it was his own fault for only recently actually getting enough courage to use magic. You can't be good at something if you don't use it.  'Maybe if I wasn't such a coward I would have started using magic sooner.' Would they still accept him in this guild after being so dense?

[Harakas Bank] [Profile] [Ulhar Relgim] [Ice Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)] [Second Heart] [Death Fae Doctor] [Characters Theme Song]
    A Shipment of Wine(closed) - Page 2 SnakeWeaver
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 16th April 2018, 12:03 am

Sol blinked at Haraka as he said that he was still getting used to magic.’god Im not going to be able to spar with him I would break him in under three minutes’ he thought as he knew how hard he trained and for someone without magic facing him was an almost impossible challenge.”yes your right after a few tries but since you did finally get it Ill let you pass” he said before he looked at the clone and it faded back into shadows.”be glad you didn’t hit the clone they explode when struck” he explained before he yawned revealing he was still rather tired.”since your now one of us Ill have you go get directions from the front desk to get you fitted for your uniform. If you need anything else just ask around most here are kind enough to point you in the right direction.” he explained.

He then gave a small bow to Haraka before he bowed to Ruvel as well and gave him a tired smile.”Have a good day Ruvel Ill see you later after I have gotten some sleep” he said before he walked out of the training area and towards his home so he could rest.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:53 pm